Trip to New York Pt. 03

Story Info
I meet up with an insatiable Lucy Hale on New Year's Eve.
13.2k words
4.82
6.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 30-31, 2020.

After spending Christmas with Emma, and her departure a couple days later, I was left alone in New York once again. I didn't mind overall. It was nice to spend some time by myself in a new setting, and despite the pandemic I found ways to make the city entertain me. Then, after a few days had passed, the reason that I was still hanging around in New York arrived. Lucy Hale.

Ooooh, Lucy. I sometimes feel that, despite how gorgeous Lucy is, she flies under the radar. If I went down the list of everyone who had ever attended the Lodge, people would likely not be as excited if I started with her instead of, say, Emma Watson or Elizabeth Olsen. But obviously Lucy was both sexy and charming as hell, which is why she had been chosen to be one of the hosts on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. Her upbeat, bubbly personality was perfect for that kind of thing, and the fact that she hosted such a wholesome American tradition was a fun contrast for the other activities she got up to. Of course, Lucy being an enthusiastic Lodge member, that meant she fucked.

I'm trying to think of a good word for how Lucy is when things get heated. I'm going to go with 'voracious' in her case. When she began to come to the Lodge, she was enthusiastic about everything. Didn't matter what it was. If it was me, if it was another girl, if it was herself while watching other people. Tongue, toy, my cock, didn't matter. Anything that gave her attention was good. Several times I'd have to pull her away from others because she'd let herself get taken and made the toy for a small group to play with. Off the top of my head, some pleasant memories of that were when Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne (when they were still together) were taking turns either fucking Lucy with toys, or riding her face. And of course there was the time she and Anya Taylor-Joy livestreamed themselves fucking for me after they had met up at a Paris fashion show.

That was how this whole situation of Lucy and I meeting up began. Like plenty of people during the pandemic, Lucy was getting pent up, and really wanting a release. Not having a Lodge party she could throw herself at to get herself worked over ten different ways was a major disappointment. So one day when Lucy and I were texting, I started asking about alternatives that we could do, and that was when Lucy started getting very graphic.

Lucy: It's been so long. I'd need at least a week to feel caught up.

Me: Yeah? Want to come spend a night up here?

Lucy: I'd want even more.

Me: You want it for several days straight? Say the word.

Lucy: Definitely. You know I'd never get tired of that cock. You could just chain me up. Use me whenever you want and then leave me there. That's all I want.

Me: You know I couldn't just leave you in a room. I like having you around to look at too much.

Lucy: Collar. Leash. Drag me around.

Me: Get up here. You can be mine for the rest of December.

Lucy: Fuuuuck, I can't. Out of town to film, and then going straight to New York.

Me: Ah yes, everyone gets to admire lovely Lucy for New Year's again this year.

Lucy: I'd rather everyone get to watch you jam your cock inside me.

Me: Go on.

Lucy: Full view of everyone. You rip off whatever I'm wearing. Throw me down. Fuck me hard in full view of the cameras. It would be so hot...

That was how Lucy and I decided to meet up in New York for New Year's Eve. Obviously, I couldn't actually fuck her live on tv, or really while any cameras were pointed at us, but we decided that we could easily rendezvous in the city, and there would be no need for us to separate until Lucy's itch had been thoroughly scratched. And the itch was definitely there. In the days leading up to Lucy and I meeting in New York, I received an abundance of texts from her with requests. "Please make sure to play with my nipples extra hard." accompanied by a picture of her tits. "Slap it. Hard." with a picture of her ass. Then, a picture of her after she had gotten her makeup done, with "Put it all over my face" written on it. She very much needed it, bad.

And so, when I first began mulling over where I should take a trip, the fact that Lucy was going to be in New York for the new year cemented that I should go there. We had arranged everything beforehand, and as soon as Lucy had her schedule of what she would be doing when, we finalized the details. Since she was going to be on camera, there were very specific windows in her schedule in which we could be alone.

The first of these windows was late in the evening on December 30th, the night she arrived in New York. She had promos to do that day, so she was of course busy for the bulk of it. But later that night when she was free and successfully able to sneak over to my hotel, things got going. Now, for the sake of the story I'm not going to relay every detail of what happened at that first night's encounter, but I will quickly sum up by saying that Lucy seemed even more insatiable than usual. I first started to notice when I was on top of her...

"Don't stop...don't stop..." Lucy moaned

I was fucking her missionary, with Lucy's legs raised and spread wide. She had her hips lifted up as well, from a strategically placed pillow underneath her ass. As a result, every thrust of mine had my cock jammed as deeply as possible into her pussy. Lucy was moaning wildly, taking every thrust like desperately needed it. And her pussy? Absolutely dripping wet the entire time. But here's the thing, we had been at it for HOURS.

"Don't stop...right there...right there...I'm gonna cum..." Lucy moaned again.

Within seconds after she said it, Lucy gasped. She was silent a moment as her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me in to fuck her harder. Then, after a few seconds where all that could be heard was my hips crashing into her, Lucy let out an intense scream as yet another orgasm roared through her body. I think it was her fifth or sixth at that point. Honestly I had lost track. I had already cum twice, and Lucy gave no indication that we were going to stop.

After her orgasm finished, I rolled off the top of her and simply laid down on the bed. Even my stamina had limits, and that night I hadn't gotten a second's rest since Lucy and I first met up. As I laid back on the bed, Lucy spun onto her stomach, and then slid down so her face was level with my cock. Before I could say anything, or even react, Lucy dropped her mouth onto my cock and started sucking with fast bobs of her head. Her black hair bounced neatly as she did, and for a moment I just laid back and tried to catch my breath. Then, curiosity got the best of me. While Lucy continued to slurp at my cock, I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 4am.

"Don't you have to be up to do shit in the morning?" I asked.

Lucy grabbed my cock with one hand and started to stroke it as she sucked. Only after half a dozen more bobs did she pull away and look up.

"What?" she asked, panting.

I turned my phone toward her to show the time.

"I don't care..." Lucy said as her head quickly went back down, like she was afraid to stop.

Things continued for a couple more hours after that. Lucy transitioned from sucking my cock to climbing on top of it, and roughly bouncing her hips. Then she spun around and started slowly reverse-cowgirling my cock, which got me back into the moment because Lucy's ass is fucking fantastic. That turned into doggystyle, prone boning, spooning, etc. Finally, when I came once again while Lucy was riding me, she seemed to actually stop. While on top of me, Lucy grabbed my phone to check the time again. 6am.

"Shit...I have to go..."

Lucy quickly climbed off of me, and then began scrambling throughout the hotel room. I laid in bed and watched as she quickly got dressed and put her mask on to hide her face as she went through the lobby.

"I'll see you this afternoon," Lucy hastily said before kissing me on the cheek. Then she was out the door.

Since guests at the Lodge would usually stay the night and leave at their leisure, it had been years since I had had a 'walk of shame' instance. It felt...odd. I watched Lucy hurry out the door, and then sat there in silence, my cock still shining from the slick wet of Lucy's pussy. For a moment all I could do was laugh, but then I became concerned. Lucy had literally pulled an all-nighter just to ride my cock, when she was going on national television that night. She really was pent up, and apparently fucking for hours on end wasn't enough.

While I was left alone, I started brain-storming what I should do. From what I could tell, Lucy wouldn't be fully satisfied from just regular fucking, no matter how hard I used my cock on her. So I thought of a different approach, one that would make use of more things that Lucy liked, and stretch out her pleasure for a longer period of time. There were more than a few instances where I had seen Lucy mix things up at the Lodge. I'd seen multiple girls use multiple toys on her for fun. I'd seen her get tied up to be used by other girls, and left that way for me. I'd seen girls bossing her around like she was a sub. Lucy seemed to love all of it, so I just shrugged and said 'fuck it.' I could do all of those things to her at the same time.

It was mid-afternoon on December 31st when Lucy texted me again. Morning stuff was finished, then there was a gap in her schedule until she had people show up again for hair, makeup, and wardrobe for the event. Lucy apparently couldn't even get through the morning period doing promos and other prep for the event without getting turned on again. Here are just some of the texts I received from Lucy throughout the day.

"Promos are boring and I'd rather be riding your cock"

"We're taking 5 and I'm touching myself in the bathroom"

"I saw my wardrobe for tonight. Part of it is really tall 'fuck me like your perfect little slut' boots"

I wanted to tell her to calm down and take a breath, but I thought my idea would work equally well, and keep Lucy happy at the same time. That afternoon, I snuck over to her hotel, and I was equipped with my carry-on bag full of implements. After carefully navigating my way to the hotel, and quietly tapping on her door, Lucy answered. Right as the door opened, I saw that Lucy was wearing nothing but a bathrobe with a precariously tied sash holding it together. That was all I saw before Lucy pulled me inside.

"Finally," Lucy said as she started aggressively kissing me even before the door was closed.

Lucy spun us around, and then locked the door. While she was turned around, I backed away to put some space between us. Lucy faced me again, and quickly moved to close the gap between us. She hadn't taken one step before she grabbed the sash of her robe and pulled it open. The barely tied loop fell open with little provocation, and Lucy shrugged off the robe entirely as she came at me. The silky material hit the ground in a silent whoosh, and Lucy pressed herself against me. I didn't get a word in before she started kissing me. There was a mad scramble where Lucy pulled off my coat and dropped it to the floor, which took the bag I was carrying with it.

"Come on..." Lucy urged as she pulled me toward the bedroom.

I returned her kisses, and held her by the waist, but Lucy continued to try to move me further into the room to head for the bed. Then, she pulled herself away, and scooted into the bedroom of the suite out of sight. After grabbing my bag off the floor, I went after her, and heard a flop onto the bed. When I entered the room, Lucy was lying on her stomach. She picked up her head to look back at me, and then began to lift her hips into the air. Her ass and her pussy pointed straight at me, and Lucy gave me the most forward look I can think of. Eyes staring, mouth part way open, her tongue running over her lips.

I took my time making my way to the bed, setting the bag down at the end of it. Lucy stared at me the whole time, and impatiently picked her head up off the bed as she watched. When I got there and climbed onto the bed she went back down, pointing her ass up again, but this time she reached behind with one hand and began to rub her pussy.

"Fuck me..." Lucy urged, the desperation in her voice now apparent.

It was at that moment that I stopped her. With one hand, I grabbed Lucy's wrist and moved her arm away from her pussy. Lucy trembled at the touch, and looked back at me with that pleading look in her eyes.

"I'm not going to fuck you...yet..." I said sternly.

"What?" Lucy's head picked up a little more as I saw a flash of worry go over her face.

"I'm not going to fuck you yet," I repeated.

"No no come on, we have to hurry, I've only got a few hours..." Lucy said as she spun around into a sitting position. She went for my pants, and began to fumble to undo my belt.

"Nope, listen to me," I said with more force, and then added, "Like a good girl."

Lucy immediately froze, and then bit her lip. For her, hearing the words "good girl" was like kryptonite every single time.

"We're not going to fuck until later tonight, when you're all finished and there are no more distractions, or time limits," I said.

For a second, Lucy's face had a look on it that showed ultimate disappointment.

"Ok..." Lucy answered.

"But, we're going to build up until then," I said as I slid off the bed.

Lucy sat back, biting her lip and running her hands down her thighs.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

I grabbed the bag I brought with me, and set it on the bed in front of her. Lucy eyed it curiously, while I unzipped it and began to rummage around. Inside it was a small collection of toys I had brought with me from the Lodge. Honestly, I had packed the whole thing without much thought, and in a great hurry. My primary motivation for doing so was just the thought that maybe Ana would want to entertain herself while I did the driving, and of course we know from Part 1 of this story that she wasn't content to do such things herself.

But one thing that I knew was inside, that I had thought of a specific use for, was what I pulled out first. I held it up in front of Lucy, and her face brightened up into a devious smile. In my hand was a small, dull pink toy, which looked almost U-shaped. One end was rounded and bigger, while the other just looked like a tiny string.

"I'm going to tease you the entire time you're there," I instructed.

Lucy instinctively nodded as she stared at the toy. It was a vibrator that could be controlled via cellphone over long distances. The fat end went up inside a girl, while the other end acted like an antenna and remained outside her body. It was small and subtle enough that no one would see a thing unless they noticed the antenna's outline on Lucy's panties.

"Yes...yes..." Lucy excitedly egged me on.

"Do you want me to put it in now?" I asked.

Lucy bit her lip and nodded again, "Yes please."

"Good girl," I said as I leaned down and pushed Lucy by the chest.

Lucy shuddered at the words and the touch, and then laid flat on the bed. Her wonderfully toned legs spread wide open, and her smooth, needy pussy waited. Up on my knees, I took the toy with one hand, and ran the other down Lucy's stomach until I reached her pussy. My fingers slid over it a few times, confirming how wet she was and lightly pulling her lips apart. Then, I began to ease the toy in. Lucy whimpered as the egg-shaped vibrator rubbed against her, and then gasped when it first penetrated her.

Her eyes closed as her body tensed up, and she moaned loudly as I slid it all the way in until the larger end had disappeared inside her. The antenna folded up against the smooth skin above her pussy as it snaked down and went inside her. I released it with my fingers, and then held them there until I confirmed that it was going to stay up inside Lucy.

"Let's have a test?" I suggested cheerfully.

"Uh-huh..." Lucy said, one hand rubbing her thigh while the other grabbed one of her tits.

I pulled out my phone, having previously paired the toy to it, and opened the app. A grid appeared that reminded me of a heart monitor, with a line that was currently flat. Below that, a slider bar labeled "Vibration." As my finger contacted the bottom of the slider, the digital pink handle lit up, and the grid came to life. Carefully, pressing my finger against the screen first to make sure I didn't slip, I pushed the slider bar up the tiniest notch.

Lucy gasped, and her entire body jolted. Her legs contracted closer, as did her elbows as she steadied herself on the bed. My finger dropped the bar back down to 0, and the line above showed the tiny raise that was barely 10% of what it could do. Lucy's lips curled into a smile as she looked up at me, and then she started laughing.

"It works," Lucy giggled as she bit her lip.

"Yeah it does," I nodded with a smirk.

Lucy's hands eagerly gripped the sheets under her, and then released them.

"Can I have...a little more?" Lucy asked quietly.

I stared at her, and then tilted my head inquisitively, waiting for the magic word.

"...please?" Lucy added.

I nodded slowly, and then dipped my finger upward again. The toy activated inside Lucy, and she laid back flat on the bed once again. She shuddered and moaned at the same time, like her body was shaking itself to life. I kept the vibrator hovering around 20%, and then moved it a bit higher. Lucy moaned again, reaching her hands above her head and blindly grabbing for something to hold onto. When she found a pillow, she pulled it down to her face at the same moment I moved the vibrator's power higher again.

Almost to 50%. Lucy moaned louder this time, muffling it into the pillow and holding herself there. Then I began to slide it higher again. 60. 70. 80. I got close to 90 as Lucy moaned into the pillow again and again. Her face was hidden, but I could tell from her legs shaking that it was working like a charm. I pushed it up to 90% as Lucy's back arched upward, and she screamed into the pillow. Then, I dropped it down to zero without a word.

Lucy hit the bed and tossed the pillow away, revealing an expression of flustered confusion. She stared at the ceiling for a moment, and then looked at me as she panted.

"I was so close..." Lucy whined under her breath.

"I know," I said as I leaned down on top of Lucy. "But we're going to save up all of that until tonight, yes?"

"Mhm..." Lucy quietly hummed out, looking frustrated but aroused.

I stayed on top of Lucy's body, her nude and me fully clothed, and began to kiss her again. Her hips pressed up and grinded against me as she wrapped one leg around me. While I kissed from her lips down to her neck, Lucy breathed another whisper into my ear.

"Is that all we're going to do to tease?" Lucy asked.

I sat up onto my knees and watched Lucy shift below me. She turned slightly to her side, and rested one hand on her hip.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...that toy is just one thing, but..." Lucy's hand began to caress its way from her hip, back to her ass. She rubbed it for show, and pushed it back farther to accentuate it.

"Ohhh, good girl," I said happily. Lucy smiled at the praise.

"I've got just the thing for you," I said as I turned and went back to the bag.

Lucy waited patiently while I dug through the bag. Then I found it. In a clamshell case, not unlike an oversized ring box made of red velvet, was one more toy I had brought with. I began to open the box up, and as the light first hit it, staring up at me was a glittery jewel. As I opened the box fully, it revealed a shining silver buttplug, at the end of which was a flat, bright red, sparkling rhinestone.

"Yes!" Lucy said with sudden enthusiasm as she saw it.

I gave her a grin, and then signaled for her to turn over by spinning one finger. Lucy obeyed, and put herself flat on the bed. That amazingly fit, toned, round ass was right below me, practically begging to be smacked. But I was patient. I went back to the bag, and found the tiny bottle of lube I had brought with me. After dropping some on the tip of the plug, I smeared it around with my finger. Lucy turned her head back to watch me, and once I was ready, she bit her lip with anticipation.