Trip to New York Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunching over to give me a better position, I held the plug in one hand, and grabbed Lucy's ass with the other. I squeezed it firmly, and then pulled a little, giving me a quick glance at her asshole. Lucy stayed flat and relaxed, but knew what she needed to do to help. Both of her hands reached back, grabbed her ass, and spread it wide. I stared down at first Lucy's asshole, and then at her face, where her eyes were closed and she was grinning with anticipation. I took the tip of the plug, and lightly massaged it against her hole to distribute the lube. Then I began to press.

"Ah..." Lucy winced slightly as the pressure first touched her.

I looked down, and saw that the plug had officially penetrated her ass.

"That's ok?" I asked.

"Mhm," Lucy exhaled and nodded calmly.

"Good girl," I said again.

Lucy's lips curved into a grin again, and she took a deep breath in preparation. I began to press again, and watched the plug carefully spread open her asshole as it slid in further. Lucy's body tightened a bit, and then relaxed down into the bed.

"Ohh..." Lucy said, her face scrunched up as she felt it.

"Almost there...good girl..." I said with a calm, soothing tone in my voice.

Lucy's fingernails dug into her asscheeks as she held on tightly. Her asshole resisted the plug as best it could, but the silver shape continued to slide inside her. I watched it spread a little more, took a quick look at Lucy's face as she quietly took it, and then, ding. The plug slid in the last tiny amount as Lucy's asshole gripped the smaller end and pulled it in, before being caught by the flat jewel at the end.

"And there we go," I said with a grin on my face.

Lucy breathed out in relief, and stayed flat on the bed. I fell forward on top of her, brushing her hair away from her face as I leaned in.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Mhm..." Lucy moaned quietly.

I kissed Lucy along the cheek and on the back of her neck. Then whispered into her ear one more time, "Good girl."

I rolled off of Lucy and then sat back on the bed. At first she just laid there, but then she slowly began to shift herself upright and lean against the headboard. Lucy's tongue came out and slowly licked her top lip, then she looked down at her pussy to see the part of the vibrator sticking out of it.

"So now what?" Lucy asked as she anxiously shifted her hips in place.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Well...we still have some time before I have to go," Lucy hinted.

"Remember what I said, I'm not going to fuck you until later?"

"Yeah but...you didn't say *I* couldn't...do other things," Lucy said as she began to move again.

I watched as Lucy rolled over, putting herself back on her stomach, but facing the opposite direction from me. As she lifted her feet up and brought them towards her plump ass, one hand went out and ran over my cock. The feeling of her fingers teasing my cock through my pants woke it up very fast. Despite my plans to get Lucy to chill until we could fuck without watching the clock...my cock really wanted some attention.

"Ok, because I know you'll be a good girl until later, you can make me cum one time," I said.

Lucy turned her head back to look at me, flashed a grin, and then shifted up onto her knees, putting herself in position above my cock. But, when her hands started to undo my pants, and even when she pulled my cock out, I wasn't watching. All I could do was stare at Lucy's ass as she pointed it at me. The pink piece of the vibrator stuck out of her pussy from the bottom, and the red jewel of the plug in her ass shimmered at me above it. It sparkled even more as Lucy began to bob her head up and down on my cock. She sucked it quick and dirty, moaning the entire time while her hands jerked it. When I came, it was directly up into her mouth, which Lucy gratefully swallowed. She continued to suck until I pulled her off.

The rest of the day passed slowly. I left Lucy to do her prep for the show, which of course consisted of the standard Hollywood production of a team of people coming in to do Lucy's hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc. I faded away back to my hotel, telling Lucy to keep in touch. I also of course told her to be ready for me to blast her pussy with the vibrator at any time, but that should go without saying. The day got dark in the late afternoon, and after I ate dinner and killed some time, I sat down to watch the New Year's Eve coverage. With a drink in one hand, and my phone in the other, I waited until Lucy appeared on the screen.

Not that we had been completely out of contact since I'd previously left. Lucy was giving me occasional updates about what she was doing prepping for the show. Sometimes, her updates would get explicit, like when she told me she pulled out the plug to lube it up and put it back in again. During some of her updates, I would give her a more intense blast from the vibrator, and then wait for her to tweet me her response. I was nice, for the most part. I didn't make her have an orgasm while she was getting her makeup done or anything. But there was one time where I absolutely had to.

As time neared when the show would start, and Lucy would be on camera, she texted me a picture of her first outfit for the night. She was clearly in some kind of changing room they were using for the show, as I saw her standing between multiple mirrors in what looked like a tiny booth. But what set me off was just how fucking amazing she looked in the picture. In it, her hair and makeup were of course perfect, but the first thing I noticed were her boots. Just like she had teased before, she was wearing black, high-heeled, thigh-high, "fuck me like your perfect little slut" boots. And the best part was that despite the cold, the sparkly white dress she was wearing was short enough that I could still see plenty of her thighs.

"You like?" was all Lucy said with the picture she sent.

As soon as I swiped out of the message, I opened the app controlling the vibrator, and gave her a powerful 8/10 blast. I held it there for several seconds, and while I was in the middle of doing so, my phone started to ring with a video call. It was Lucy. I answered the phone, and was immediately greeted by Lucy silently moaning with her mouth open and her eyes closing over. I split my phone's screen so I could watch her and control the app simultaneously, and then began to play.

Lucy leaned against one of the mirrors as I jiggled the vibration between 8 and back down to 4 or 5. As my viewpoint grew shaky from her hand trying to hold her phone, she turned it around and instead pointed it at the mirror opposite her. I saw her whole body giving tiny shakes as I continued fluctuating the vibration, but Lucy never made a sound. I wondered if there was someone right outside the booth she was in, but didn't ask.

Instead I just turned it up higher and watched Lucy rake her free hand up her thigh. It went past her boots to her skin, and then began to pull up her dress. Underneath it was a pair of black panties, which I thought Lucy was about to pull down from the front. Rather than doing so, Lucy spun around and bent over, pointing her phone at the opposite mirror so it would show her ass. Then, she reached behind herself, and began to slide her panties down to her thighs from behind. I squinted at my phone as Lucy moved the camera into position, and then smirked to myself as the video showed a red glimmer in Lucy's ass. She still had the plug in.

"Good girl." I texted into the phone. Then I turned the vibration up to 10.

Lucy shuddered and shook, rattling the video on my screen. She brought it back to her face, showing her pleading eyes and her exasperated expression. That was when I cut off the vibration, and saw Lucy visibly react to it. It was like her whole body was flush for a moment as the sensation left her. She gathered herself back together, pulled up her panties, straightened her dress, and then blew a kiss into the camera before ending the call.

The night went on in a way very similar to that, but with one important distinction. The next time I saw Lucy was on live tv. I grinned to myself as I saw Lucy, peppy as always, standing in the middle of Times Square, knowing what she had inside her. She went about her normal hosting duties, talking and narrating the events, but every so often I would give her a tiny jolt from the vibrator. It was those times that I noticed Lucy would shift from leg to leg, or sway from side to side as she spoke. She was doing it surprisingly well, not breaking her tone or allowing her talking to be interrupted. Even the movements she was making could just be attributed to the fact that she was outside in the winter.

I got another silent video call from Lucy when she did her first wardrobe change, which swapped out the white dress for a black one. But before she could change I took a moment to admire her body. The best way to ensure that I could continue to look at it for a little while? Blast Lucy with powerful waves from the vibrator while the camera was on. Lucy became too flustered to get dressed right away, and instead made a show of pulling down her panties to give me a closeup look at her pussy reacting to the vibrator.

The night went on, with me constantly rolling my eyes every time Lucy was off screen. No offense to the performers at the show, but I didn't really care to see music in the moment. While the bands and singers played, I impatiently tapped my foot, sipped a drink, and waited for my phone to buzz from another Lucy update. That didn't come until we got closer to midnight. There was one less costume change for her to make, and this one was much more different than the others.

When Lucy called me for the last time, she was pulling off her boots before she pulled off her dress. But then, after she took a moment to lean down and wink into the camera, she took off her bra and dropped it to the floor. Lucy stroked her tits and squeezed her nipples briefly as I buzzed her pussy, then she turned around. She first ensured that her ass was pointed straight at the camera, and then bent over. Both hands stretched out the waistband of her panties, and then she pulled them down over her ass. Once more, that wonderful glitter of the plug came into view.

That was when Lucy held up one finger toward the camera, and then pointed off what for me, was the screen. She reached over for something, and then pulled it into view. To show off what it was, she bent forward, and held it real close to the camera. I immediately started laughing, because this part of Lucy's final wardrobe change to ring in the new year at midnight, was a glittery red bra that looked like it could be part of a matching set with the plug in her ass. Lucy got dressed quickly, first putting on the bra, and then twirling back and forth to show off how it matched. Over the top of that she donned a white pantsuit, and her boots were replaced with shiny silver high heels.

Then she returned to her hosting duties once again, and I returned to the tv feed of the live coverage I was watching. Midnight was closing in fast, and I gave Lucy a simple buzz every now and then just to keep her on her toes. As the clock continued to tick, I got more intense with it. Right around 11:50pm, I started to hit Lucy with a steady, low-level buzz that barely registered on my phone. At 11:52, I turned it up to 2. Then to 4 around 11:54. It was easy to keep track because the show had a clock in the bottom corner of the screen. At 11:56, I went up again. Then again at 11:58, taking it up to 8. I could only imagine what Lucy was doing at the moment, but as I tried to picture her reaction, I heard it.

"...Lucy, what is the feeling in this second, right now?" Ryan Seacrest said live on air.

"Ahhhhh-thank you so much Ryan! I'm here with..."

And then it cut to Lucy. For a moment it was like interactive TV. I looked down and saw the toy still buzzing, and for that first split second it sounded like Lucy was about to lose control. But then it cut to her, and she went right back to professional hostess mode. Albeit as I was watching her I was noting how much she was moving around. No doubt she was feeling a bit antsy as the toy buzzed underneath the all white suit she was wearing. Between that, and the mask she was wearing (also red), Lucy was successfully hiding the fact that she was going to get off on live TV.

The clock ticked nearer to midnight, and the coverage began to change to reaction shots of the pandemic-level scarce crowd. I slid the vibrations down a bit, and then started from zero as the countdown went on.

"10!" from the crowd, prompted a 1 from me.

Then I slowly started to move it up as the countdown continued. The glittery ball of Times Square began to drop, but the icon showing how intense the vibrations were went up, and up, and up.

"6!" had the vibrations almost at half power.

"5!...4!" I steadily increased again, grinning to myself as I imagined Lucy starting to get nervous.

"3!...2!...1!..." the crowd chanted.

The lights for 2021 lit up, and I pushed the control up to 10 just to let it sit there. My cock was twitching with how badly I wanted to see Lucy in that movie, or more specifically how badly I wanted Lucy to be riding it right now. I waited, and watched the quick collage of shots of Times Square going from person to person. A bunch of people that were just there, all the other hosts, the bands, etc. Then finally, one quick glance of Lucy, who was talking to her co-host, but obviously squirming in place while she did it.

I had to wait a bit longer before I heard from Lucy again, but finally I got a text.

"We're heading out. I'm dripping. I can feel it."

I responded quickly: "Good girl. I'm on my way."

With that, I arose from my chair, put on my coat, and began to make my way to Lucy's hotel room. It wasn't a long walk, and the quiet New Year's Eve of 2021 made it so the crowds on the street weren't large enough to slow me down. I was there in no time, giving Lucy just long enough to post an update on her instagram that she was finished. It put a bit more pep into my step for 2 reasons. 1. Lucy made a crack about how she was going to sleep, which was a hilarious lie knowing what was going to happen to her soon. And 2. Lucy had lost the blazer she was wearing on top, leaving her in just the glittering red bra. Needless to say, I hurried.

When I arrived, Lucy was just like she was when I had first arrived earlier in the day. She was very quick to open the door, and I was barely through the threshold when she came at me. Both her hands went to the back of my head as she pulled me down for a kiss. I hunched forward while kicking one leg backward to ensure the door had shut behind us. Like in her instagram video, Lucy was wearing nothing but that red glitter bra for a top, and the white pants of her suit on the bottom. We kissed several times while Lucy pulled me into her and my hands groped the smooth skin of her back.

"Mmm...fuck me..." Lucy whispered between kisses.

Her hands went to my belt and started pulling, and for a moment I was tempted to just get those pants off of her and bend her over. But rather than just go for it, I figured 'I've teased her this long, what's a bit more?' and so I grabbed Lucy by the wrists and held them down at her sides.

"No, no, not yet," I said quietly and calmly.

Lucy's body stiffened as she tensed in place and looked up at the ceiling. I took my time to take off my coat and my shoes, getting fully comfortable. Then I took Lucy by the hips again and turned her around.

"Come on, let's go take a look," I said as I led Lucy further into the room.

"What're we looking for?" Lucy asked as she gave me a very needy look.

I didn't answer, I just groped my hand over her ass as we walked.

The two of us crossed Lucy's hotel room, and then I turned the two of us to enter her bathroom. The light was already on, so right as we passed through the door I saw Lucy's reflection in the mirror. Lucy allowed me to march her all the way up to the sink, and she braced herself with both hands as I pushed her up against it. Lucy pushed her ass out slightly, waiting for my next move. At first I took a moment to admire her reflection in the mirror, as she looked back at me through it as well. She looked amazing, still done up from being on tv, but with a "fuck me" expression to take it to the next level.

That expression stayed on her face as the two of us stared at each other through our reflections. Without breaking eye contact, my hands felt their way down Lucy's back, and then around the waistband of her pants. Lucy didn't move as I unbuttoned and unzipped them, and it was very entertaining to watch her face as I took my time pulling them down. My fingers caressed her hips and then her ass as I did, until I finally let them drop to the floor. Lucy gave me a naughty smirk in the mirror as she stepped out of the pants before kicking them aside. I moved my fingers up again, first over her ass, then around her hips, and then down to her front. Then I had to stop as my fingers felt it.

I wasn't even all the way down to where Lucy's pussy actually was when I felt it. The material on the front of Lucy's panties was so wet, that they were saturated almost halfway up. I felt my way down further, and found the antenna of the toy still in place above her pussy.

"I'm guessing you had a very nice time while you were on air?" I asked.

"Mhm..." Lucy said as she bit her lip.

"Did you like knowing I could make you cum at any second?" I asked again.

"I wanted you to so badly..." Lucy said quietly.

"Of course you did," I agreed with a grin.

Lucy's face suddenly turned serious as her eyes focused on me harder. Then, she pushed her hips back, and began to grind her ass up against my cock through my pants.

"Because I'm a naughty little slut?" Lucy suggested with a forward seriousness.

"Hey now, come on..." I began.

I held Lucy's hips in place, stopping her from moving. Then I leaned down, and began to kiss up her back.

"You're wonderful, and gorgeous," I said.

Then I reached up and unhooked Lucy's bra at her back. The red sparkles glittered in the orange light of the bathroom as it came off, revealing Lucy's tits and her already erect nipples. Lucy's eyes closed over and her mouth opened as she savored every touch.

"And the entire country was lucky to have you bringing in the new year," I continued.

My hands calmly slid down Lucy's hips, feeling the goosebumps prickling on her skin. When I came to the waistband of her panties, I pulled them away from the front of her hips, and then began to ease them down.

"But also..." I continued as the panties passed her thighs.

Lucy's panties hit the floor, and I slid my arms up and around her. One went around her waist, and the other around her shoulders near her tits. Lucy gave a sudden gasp as she felt it, and opened her eyes to stare at it happening in the mirror.

"You're a naughty little slut..." I whispered into Lucy's ear.

"Uhhuh..." Lucy agreed with a quiet breath.

"And all you want to do is cum..." I said quietly.

"Yeah I do, I really really do..." Lucy said quickly.

"Good," I said, barely above a whisper.

I held onto Lucy with one arm, while the other fished my phone out of my pocket. The app was open as soon as I unlocked the phone, and it was easily visible to both of us as I set it on the sink. In the mirror, I could see the antenna sticking out of Lucy's pussy. Prompting a gasp from Lucy, I reached down with one hand and ensured it was still firmly inside her. It was. I slid the meter from 0, immediately up to 5.

Lucy's entire body tensed up in the mirror as she moaned. I held her in place with one arm at her shoulders, and then quickly grabbed her by the hips as well. The toy continued to buzz inside her pussy, and I held Lucy tight as she was forced to stand there and take it, just like she had the entire night.