All Comments on 'Trip to the Islands'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Huh??

I'm bewildered... flummoxed... I'm not even british and yet somehow I'm gobsmacked. I could talk about Helga's betrayal just in doing her hypnosis tricks, but between the drugging and the forced adultery, this seems like schoolgirl antics. Yet despite the fact that the husband and wife go through 6 months of hell and come within inches of death when the fat lady starts singing the husband is smiling at the sister?

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that was very bad

The English was readable. That's about the only decent thing I can say.

Her sister is such a good hypnotist, and she is such a good subject that she can make her stop bleeding from an open wound with just a suggestion. But she can't make her believe someone else is her husband for more than a few seconds? The latter is much easier to accomplish.

Then after the drug and hypnosis story, the end seems to suggest that the wife knew what was going on and happily cheated on him. How that fits with her inability to eat I have no idea because none of it makes sense.

And the cherry on the top of this mud pie is the husband will forgive and forget while believing she cheated on him with no reservations and lied about it because she needed him and he loved her so much. Why bother to get upset if you're going to toss that out by reconciling without so much as an oops?

I'm not worried about giving away the story. I don't understand it and I doubt anyone else will either. I'll just have saved them from regretting that they wasted their time.

I'm not saying it isn't believable, I'm saying I don't know what really happened or why and none of it makes a lick of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry...It's a dumb storyline...

Hypnosis and shit like that belongs in that other category that I don't read..."mind control"...please remove it from here...wink wink..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awful!

Inga's loving sister,who "hypnotized" her and caused her to betray her loving husband but got religion and called Inga's husband to save her, hypnotizes Inga again as a demonstration and says the following to hubby: "Please let me leave her asleep and fuck me so I know why she loves you so damned much."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This entire tale is utter tripe, poorly conceived and poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
if it bad don't say anything

bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
confused

i'm confused at the other responses , because i thouth it was a damn good story.........hell i guess the reason some might not like it is because the story didn't have the husband hiding in a closet jacking off while watching his wife get fucked..........good story..keep it up

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Uhhm, I kinda agree with some of the below posters

It started of "FANTASTIC" but then it kinda lost me half way though. I don't think it should have necessarly gone under MC, cause it also could have gone here as well, but the story had a guy with high principles leaves because he can't put up with the cheating. Then he goes to another state and basicly "stops" living. He started wasting away because he didn't have her anymore. The wife does too, but at second glance it appears that it maybe from "Guilt" maybe? Or at second glance it appears to be a ploy to get him back? I'm lost.

But its hard to give it a good or bad review because of the ending. It feels like the impression was that a good guy was screwed over in the end, but I don't know for sure. The whole setup for the story was that he caught his wife cheating and wanted a divorce. Then there is that she was drugged and hypnotised. Then you sprinkle in that she stopped eating because her husband left and she didn't know why. Then at the end you throw in the sister "First" trying to seduce the husband, then the husband 'Jokingly' ask for a three some where the wife gets upset and says "NO WAY", then the sister watching them from the doorway, while the wife smiles and winks at her like they got away from something or put something over on the husband.

Just confusing all the way around. To me I'm not sure if I should love or hate it. It seemed like a well written story, but what happened? Was she drugged? Did she lie again? Why didn't the husband at least try to move on if he was so upset about the cheating? If he was going to forgive her so fast why did he even bother to get mad int he first place? I mean mad enough to move out of state and not in a hotel for a few days? There are so many other questions that its hard to know what to think (^_^)

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Maybe hypnotism is far fetched

But it doesnt really matter since it was all faked wasnt it? I thought thats what the wink at the end meant - that the husband had been right all along in that the wife was a whore & that this whole hypnotism was just a story the sisters cooked up.

Its more about how they suckered the guy into coming back by feeding him an impossible scenario but he believed it because thats what he wanted to hear. The most difficult thing to believe was that the wife got so close to death as part of their story to get the husband to come back. It would be very harmful to her to lose that much weight when she could have just faked a sucide attempt or something.

Still a confusing story since Im not sure why the wife wanted him back. He didnt have millions of dollars they were trying to get from him did he?

Maybe you could write a part 2 and clear up what was really happening. If its what it seems and the whole hypnotism thing was just a ruse, why did they bother to go through the trouble of getting him back etc? If it was real & the wife doesnt know what happened, why didnt he tell her what the sister did etc? Seems hard to believe that the husband could just let his sister-in-laws actions go so easily & that he wouldnt have to explain why he left (if the wife really is clueless, wouldnt she want to know why he left eventually no matter how releaved she was initially that he came back?).

The story wasnt horrible, just slightly confusing imo. Maybe the author intended it to be that way though.

gallatingallatinover 18 years ago
It's not believeable!!!

When he see's what his wife has done to their marriage he shows his indignation by asking his boss to send him to Texas. He wanted to get as far away from her as possible. This doesn't square with the story of his lovesick failure to eat and sleep. Then the author has him rush back to her when the sister tells him that she is dieing(sp). All of a sudden all is forgiven and he tells his cheating ex-wife that he still loves her and he will return and save her. The phony hypnosis story does not hold water. You can't hypnotise someone to do something they would not do if they were not hypnotised.

The sisters are setting this guy up for something else. Maybe Inga just didn't want to loose her meal ticket. There should be a sequel, because Inga and Helga are going to do it again, why not they got away with it once.

PArebelPArebelover 18 years ago
Agree with Average Joe

It would appear from the ending that the husband has been had....again.

Given the ending it seems that these two sisters are really devious and will go to incredible extremes. I guess the husband is just a meal ticket they don't want to lose. A follow-up would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stretches credulity!

Besides what everyone else says...

Helga: "God help me it is all my fault. I made her screw those guys. I made her do it."

Helga: "When we were teenagers I discovered Inga was very susceptible to hypnotism. I found I could make her be two different Ingas. One good girl and one who would do what ever I told her to do and not remember a thing."

Helga: Listen, Charlie, I have always hated your guts ... you took her from me. I have always been able to control her. Make her do what ever I wanted. I could get her to give me money. Steal for me. Do anything."

And finally - Helga: "I love her so damned much I can't stand to se her like this."

Huh????

Also: "Before you left I could get her to forget you for a short while but not afterwards." Well, how was she able to talk to him on the phone without knowing who he was? If she knew who he was and could have a rational converstaion with him, then she knew what she was doing at Helga's house.

Many of the paragraphs were waay too long making it hard to read.

Plot started okay, but just fell apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wagon tongue

Read some of your other stories, and liked them. I noticed a couple of critiques that mentioned this story being bad, awful etc. They were correct. Don't you wish that you could delete this whole story, just as if it had never been written.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
Very interesting story line!

You seem to have a very good imagination and the basic plot had promise. Is the wife cheating if she doesn't know about the incident or remember anything about it? You have to read your story over more. You change points of view in the same paragraph. Your dialogue is hard to follow. An editor would clean your story up a lot, and your ideas and imagination can then carry you to create some pretty good tales. This story had promise and you should continue to write, but you have to have your work edited. Success will surely follow.

DustyKDustyKover 18 years ago
Love your stories

I've read almost all of your stories and loved most of them. I think the critics of this story are trying too read too much into it. What’s wrong with two people being very much in love. As I see it, this is meant to be a story about two people who are very much in love. I’ll admit the story of how Helga got Ingrid to be a slut is a little strained, but there had to be something to cause the breakup and subsequent decline of both.

Having said that, this story doesn’t have the character development that is so good in most of your stories. I don’t know how you can be so prolific period. I’m having trouble just reading them all. You went in my favorite list after the first read. Keep up the good work.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

I love most of your stories.....they always seem so truthful as if they really happened, and they are so erotic in the possible impregnations that seem to take place in them! Please, keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Nice Fantasy!

Let me see if I got it right. Hypnotism can enable the wife to stop bleeding but not control her eating. In fact, the sister got his wife to stop eating so they can draw him back from Texas.

So the husband was duped twice by the two women. First they went to the island and came back with the studs. Second, when they fooled him into thinking that she could not live without him. Maybe the sister hypnotized him into not eating and losing weight.

Interesting storyline for a fantasy.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unintended Confusion is Very Confusing

Not to offend but constructively - This unintended non-sensical becomes a rubic cube without entrance or exit - to make sense of this lets be sure or confused together or not - surely wasn't or perhaps so unless he didn't or she wouldn't then perhaps or maybe she winked or had an elephant in her ear while he ate but wanted to not again.

So, the key was - gosh lost my way there and here but one things for sure and take it to the credit union - an editor would have given up weeks age unless and if the moon was bright and full of jujubies.

There --- A perfect review of what I dunno so onward ok?

One cannot twist and turn a character and plotline once they are set forth - then delete paragraphs which may explain the confusion - a very good start then who knows what was really intended. Don't give up - You will do better writer if you remember 4 eyes have it over two every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey people, pay attention!

Stop ponyificating about hypnotism and drugs and just read the last line! It was all a plot to get Charlie back on theur terms! Jeesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Uhhh..

I didn't even make it to the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another of your shitty stories. Why do you waste your time on this shit?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

good story, your writting is improving.. But just another cuckold story for those fans. I did injoy how you slipped the last line in .... Gee what a set up I feel sorry for Charlie. wow with those two who needs enemies

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another hiccup

This story is not up to your usual standards. Periodically, you release a story which seems to have been written by a horny 14-year-old boy. Completely out of character, compared to the rest of your compositions.

On an unrelated point: please, "loose" and "lose" are NOT the same word, and are NOT interchangeable.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what happen to the sister boss and buddy

how could he let it go.show the pictures to their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Love Story ( I Guess)

Great love story if you favor SUCKERS! You guys that have beeen duped by women can really turn erotocism into punk tragedy! This site is for erotic reading not revenge not forgiveness, just sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievable

He gets a mega salary,she gets her appetite back!Two weeks later she has returned from the gates of death,if you believe that I've got some great property in the Sahara desert that you will just love to buy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Actually a very poor story

The wife and sister have a real act going on and the husband is just a plain fool. When under a subject can not be induced to do what is against their own moral ethics, so if she is doing it, it is because she wants to do it. The AIDS and other STD issues were never spoken to again. Yes people do lose weight when they break up, it is part of the grieving process and if the person desires can build a body up and get it healthy. The wife is a slut, the sister is a slut, the guys with them had money and the wive and sister ate it up. Poor stupid hubby gets it all the way around. Better he commit suicide and make wife remember what she caused.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The AIDS Test

With all of your hocus pocus mumbo jumbo talk you never said if she had AIDS or STDS when she was in the hospital and why didnt the sister get sent to jail for using those drugs on the wife by her sister THAT DRUG she used is against the law to use.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"SOB!"

THAT IS WHAT U R.

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreover 15 years ago
Great story.

I love seeing the rednecks upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow!

such an accomplished hypno domme she can even staunch the flow of blood! Can't staunch the flow of vomit though. Me neither after reading this one!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Doubtful

An educated man sees his wife and sister get off the plane, arm and arm with two guys, they get into a Limo and he doesn't follow? He goes to Helgas apartment, sees his wive and sister having sex with the 2 guys, talks to the Limo driver, does not try to find out who they are or follow them to find out, takes the photo cards from the camera (why hers) doesn't look at all of the pictures, doesn't give them to the divorce attorney and leaves. Well, a little odd behaviour or conduct for a guy who wants revenge. Anyway, he comes back, listens to Helgas dissertation and demonstration, accepts it and has great sex with Inga (maybe - better than before?) and the he sleeps while Helga has watched and Inga winks at her...there it is, he has been had, they are both sluts and Inga does love him, does not want to be without him but she and her sister are a couple of slut/whores.

Now, you should write a sequel or chapter two. Hope to hell she doesn't get pregnant because it just might not be his. Will she have another hypnotic event, probably if he catches her again, eventually, he will end up with video and telephone tapes...problem, he deeply loves her and she does love him but she wants her cake and eat it too and so does sis. He isn't a cuckold so....they are slut/whores...tell it like it is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
go to helga

guilt is not a very good basis for a marriage. divorce

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Damn

Another way to make a good hubby a willing cuckold!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Realistic, No - Obvious, Yes

OK, here is the deal. The wife and her sister went to the islands and she cheated like hell. They came back and she cheated some more. When she discovered that her husband had caught her, they came up with the plan to tell him she was hypnotized and drugged. Not eating was a way to make it more believable. They had to have a way to be sure he would listen and really believe she was heartbroken and did not understand why he left. That much is obvious.

What is unrealistic is that if she really cared for him enough to go through all of that, she would not have cheated on him in the first place. Even more unrealistic was the fact that he did not kill the sister for doing that to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you are better than this shit!

what a load of crap from a very good writter. It is my hope that you were just working on a few ideas. Pleas, think before you SEND.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry

You really write good stories...BUT - This One is ridiculous!!!!!!

It's been 7 years, maybe time to resuurect this joke and write an Epilogue that sets normal people, circumstance and consequence in a believable manner.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
does anyone have a mop bucket

I just threw up my lunch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
huecuck always throws up after

swallowing so much jism, he likes the protein but tends to 'overdo it' a bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bullshit

This is dreadful. Did you write this when you were drunk? If this is your new standard, stop writing now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my question is do you the writer actually like this story?

or did you wriite from the worst possible angles just to pizz everybody off? Since the girls were fucking the guys all through the holiday was she kept in a trace all that time?There was not time included in the story for STD testing. AIDS testing can take 18 months or more for definative negatives. The men who used his wife as a common whore got away completely free, why? At least their wives needed to have gotten the pictures. The sister in law is a completely mentally off individual who basically destroyed him, his wife/her sister, and their marriage on a whim. At the very least the men need to have their wives informed of their behavior, the sister in law needs jail time or some other punishment including never contacting her sister in any way again. And no there is no way his wife didnt at least know she was being fucked so that divorce or at least separation is a have to be thing. I have to state you masterly wrote a piss poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just a lie

i guess noone even realized the trance was a story they made up to get away with their trist. the far fetched part is that he bought it as truth at all. but we all know there will be another time and they will get busted sometime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Which is funnier?

I'm not sure which is funnier? The story you wrote with the silly excuse the sisters used or the nasty, mean comments by the readers? Boy, some people really get steamed! Literotica should start a page for the best or most outraged comments made about stories. It would be an over-the-top laugh riot. I hope authors keep writing and ignore the crazies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not waiting on the incubation period for the STD testing is stupid

a couple of weeks for most of he common stuff, 6 months to a year on the HIV/AIDS one. The two guys were there without their wives, why, did they go with the girls,, or were they just banging any loose tail? That loose end alone demands closure. Or was she given the tickets with full knowledge they were to be whores for the trip? Guilt will keep a person from eating, I imagine she was eaten up with with.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I usually like Grey Eagles's stuff but not this one.

I had read this one before but didn't comment. When I heard Helga's lie I remembered the whole story. I, too, believe this was a contrived story and this wimp did not get even with the men that fucked them by messing up their marriages and was just stupid enough to not eat and semi-starve himself. Grey Eagle, you can do better than a story like this. I think I will not read any of your stuff again and I went down your page once and read nearly all of them. Be ashamed, you make this man appear a wimp and also gullible. This reminds me of the author that makes about half of his stories about willing cuckolds, you all know who I mean, I cannot remember it right now. All his stories were good except the willing cuckold stories. One of the Bob writers, I believe.

Grey Eagle, I repeat, you should be ashamed of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Major Disappointment!!!

She winked and smiled at her sister...we knew they cheated willingly and he was initially smart in leaving.

Her getting thin and near death - well, too bad. So she loved him, her sister and fucking around!

Grey Eagle, this wasn't right - you are better than this!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Yep she did love him the most -

BUT they are sick liars and total bitches -

He is totally screwed - for life - they won't stop now they have him conned so they win.

Ah well - good story and good plot twist - til it wasn;t lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The wink says

She was not ever under hipnosis... And the dummy bought it

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I am with the confused people.

Nothing made sense. Nothing.

The only positive thing I have for this "story", is it was short. I did not have to waste more than 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She is a whore

Get rid of her ...Wink...Wink

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hypno

What commenters are not understanding the hypnotism was obviously fake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Come on annony you ass hole

you licked up the skid marks!! Why else do you keep reading these LW and cuck stories you say you hate so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumbest Story ever

Anon below me seriously needs to kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill the sister

Slowly, violently and with as much pain as possible.

I suggest cutting off appendages first. Fingers toes nipples. Start with the nipples.

Then ears. Nose. You get the idea.

But in this story you tell the sister you love her. No way.8ADB

Quadman07Quadman07about 6 years ago
All lies!

Helga and Inga were just putting one over on Charlie! There was not any hypnosis. They just used that excuse the get Charlie back and cover up Inga`s cheating. Helga even said after Charlie left hypnosis would not allow Inga to have sex with the guys, if that is the truth, why would the so called hypnosis work on the trip? Helga and Inga never thought Charlie would find out. Then at the end of the story the sister watching them from the doorway, while the wife smiles and winks at Helga like they got away with something, because they did! Charlie needs to hire a PI to follow Inga. Make Inga tell him the names of her 2 fuck toys and go to their houses and tell their wives. Make Helga stay away from Inga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Brain cells died reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a shit storyline!

The author doesn't understand how long it takes to lose 75 pounds. Also a normal sized woman of 130 pounds couldn't lose 75 pounds. She would be dead way before she could lose 75 pounds. The date rape drugs knock the person out so why does the story have the girls saying good night the rapists. Why weren't the rapists arrested. Her husband observed their rapes and had pictures. Since Bill Cosby has finally found guilt of rape by drugging, it would be no problem to have these two rapists found guilty of rape.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
sucker

boy did the sisters pull a fast one over him

good luck to the husband he will need it

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Neither RAAC or BTB. The only category this story falls into is POS

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Inga?

The end of the story says it all. They got away with it and he believed them. That was the only good part of the story, otherwise this was just a messy story. Nothing believable here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am dieing

Nothing kills a story quicker than bad spelling.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Mauser45

I agree completely with your assessment of this story. Eagle can write some clunkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Helga got off too easy

Helga should have been punished

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

Still tricks between Inga & Helga, behind is back still... I thin k Inga should have been told the truth about her sister and what she made her do... Then the husband and wife should have gone strict & permanent NC with Helga. THAT would be the bitch's punishment for messing with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have divorced her anyway. Once a cheater, always a cheater. The hypnosis trick was a fake, and both girls had hoped Charlie wouldn't find out. No word on whether either girl had any STDs. Inga was caught by Charlie, and had no other options open to her. So it was all just a lie. And like most people, they hate liars, and can't trust them. And Charlie shouldn't trust her.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow was that a story that obviously was meant to be in the running for worst fucking story on LIterotica.

Calling it a flame pile of shit would be a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer seems to seize at the thought of having smart and strong male characters as husbands. He enjoys making them stupid and morons. Clearly he is selling all wives being sluts with no consequences with hubby’s as clueless cucks. Awful.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

This story had no continuity, like a jumble of thoughts he strung together. Pretty bad storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible, needed to be longer and edited for logic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is Helga still alive?

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Sorry, started to like it But! AA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

did a 9th grader write this??

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Failure. Read until Helga called him in Texas. It was weak prior to, then fell apart.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Run as far and as fast as you can from those two bitches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous