Trip with Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly grabbed her recently discarded tee shirt and held it in front of her, trying to wrap it around her as he guided her to the bathroom. "Hannah, you're going to stay in there until you sober up." He pushed the door shut and held it so she couldn't open it. He was panting from his exertions and deep guilt was beginning to well up inside him. He had longed to see the nakedness of his lovely sister, but not like this. This was his fault. This wasn't Hannah. She would be embarrassed later, and would blame him - and she should. This was going to ruin their trip, but worse than that, it could ruin their relationship forever.

After a few minutes, Hannah stopped trying to get out of the bathroom. Eventually, Joe asked her if she was okay and she replied that she was fine.

After another 15 minutes or so, she knocked and yelled, "Okay, let me out."

Joe carefully opened the door, relieved to see that she had put her tee shirt back on. She looked sheepishly at him and lay on the bed. She didn't say anything. Joe sat next to her and lay his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Sis. Forgive me, please? Just pretend it didn't happen?"

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I'm very embarrassed - but thank you. You did exactly what a brother should do in that situation." She looked in his eyes and a tear rolled down her face. "I love you so much, Joe."

He lay next to her, cradling her head next to him. "No more beer for us, Sis," he said. "I don't want anything to ruin this trip."

"Don't be silly. I'm not going to ruin your good time. This is our secret, okay?" she said.

"That goes without saying. And, by the way... yes, very much."

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking into his face, which had broken into a silly grin.

"I do like them - very much. They're perfect!"

She smiled. "Awww, thanks! You may be right, though. I shouldn't drink if it's gonna make me lose my inhibitions. I'm glad it was with you and not at some party. Can you imagine?"

"Yes, I can imagine. And I can imagine that you would never live it down. And they would take pictures and videos on their cellphones! It would ruin your reputation," he told her.

"I'll be more careful next time. Maybe not drink it so fast?"

"I don't know that you need to be drinking at all, Sis. I should not have dared you and I should not have even bought it. My mistake."

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep. I still feel kinda woozy and it's been a long day," she said as she climbed under the covers. Joe caught a glimpse of her panties as she swung her legs under the sheet. After seeing her nearly naked, however, that wasn't as big a deal as it might have been.

Joe waited until his sister was asleep, turned off the TV, undressed, and got in next to her in his boxer briefs. He turned away from her, putting as much distance as he could between them. Of course he wanted to just cuddle up with her, but he knew that was not appropriate and he couldn't imagine the embarrassment should she wake up and discover her brother's hard cock against her ass.

As tired as he was, he couldn't fall asleep. Images of Hannah revealing her young sexy body to him kept running through his mind. He had always known she was pretty and, lately, even sexy, but he really had no idea how great her body was, especially her breasts. They weren't large, but they looked pretty big on her slender body. And they seemed to defy gravity. They were just begging to be fondled and licked and sucked. Joe's cock was hard and he needed to masturbate, but he surely could not do it with his sister next to him in the bed.

Hannah murmured, "It's so cold in here! You turned that AC down too low."

"I thought you were asleep. Do you want me to adjust the air?"

"No, just pull the blanket up and cuddle me," she said, sleepily.

What? Was she awake enough to know what she was saying? What if she felt his hardness against her? He just couldn't.

Suddenly she turned toward him. "I'm cold, Joe!" She scooted over toward him. He quickly turned away from her to hide his hard-on. She pressed her body against him and put her arm around him. He could feel, or imagined he felt, her perfect young breasts against his bare back. "That's better. You're warm," she muttered.

It felt good to have her arm around him and he soon fell asleep. He awoke at the crack of dawn needing to pee. His cock was hard both from the dire need to urinate and the fact that Hannah was snuggled up against his back. As quietly as he could, he made his way to the bathroom.

Hannah realized when he got up. She knew he was only wearing boxer briefs, but she hadn't been able to actually look at him until now. He had a really good body, she thought. She also noticed the bulge in his tight briefs. She wondered if he was sexually excited or he was just that big all the time. She knew very little about such things. She was curious. She liked his mat of dark hair on his chest and tummy. It made her own tummy feel funny - good, but funny.

"You peed a gallon," she whispered when he crawled back in bed. She scooted up against his back and, reaching around him, stroked the hair on his tummy.

"Drink one, piss seven is what I've been told," he said. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"I'm just excited for today. But the park doesn't open for hours. Can I ask you something personal?"

"Um. Depends on what it is," he said, wondering what was going on in her pretty little head.

"Your... thing. Is it always that big?"

"Hannah, Holey Moley! I can't believe you asked that."

She laughed. "How am I supposed to learn if I don't ask? I mean, I assume that it isn't that big all the time. I don't know how those things work. Who can I ask?"

"Google it!" he said, flummoxed. Then, "for your information, it gets hard when I need to pee real bad. I wake up like that a lot of times. Satisfied?"

"Don't be mad at me!" she said in her cute, pouty voice. "Did you mean what you said about my... you know?"

"Hannah, maybe we need to change the subject. But yes. Of course I meant it."

"You've noticed them before?" she whispered, as she continued to stroke the hairs on his tummy and chest.

"I've never seen them before. I didn't even know you had them," he teased. "Did they just kinda grow there in the last week or so?"

"You've seen me in a bikini. You've even seen me in a bra without my top. Had you ever noticed? Tell me the truth."

"Of course I've noticed," he said, only slightly exasperated with this line of questioning. Her stroking his chest and tummy and asking if he had noticed her bosom had made his cock start rising again.

"And?"

"What a pest you are. And what?" he asked.

"What did you think? Too small?"

"Well, um, no. They're perfect for you. But a brother should not be noticing his sister's body," he pointed out, his cock beginning to rage. He was glad that his back was to her.

"Well, maybe not, but you do. I see you looking. And, you know what? I don't care. I figure it's just what boys do."

This was the way she was, he thought. She could talk about anything ad infinitum. Once she started, you couldn't get her off the topic. "Well, you're pretty. Boys like to look at pretty girls. That doesn't mean there's anything weird about it. Right?" He turned slightly so that he could look over his shoulder at her.

"You don't think it's weird that we're sleeping in the same bed and that I am playing with your chest hair?"

"Yes. Yes, I do think it's weird. But I'm not complaining because it's saving us money, and I kinda like the way it feels." He turned over so that he was facing her, careful to keep his crotch as far away as possible. She was so beautiful, he thought. Her face and the way her short, blonde hair framed it - perfect. He hoped that he would have a wife as pretty as her one day.

"I like this, Joe. I can't explain it. Do you?" She searched his face, thinking how handsome he was and how she would love to run her hands all over his body. Somehow this just felt natural, although she knew that it wasn't normal.

"Anything I get to spend time doing with you is great, Han. You're my favorite person on earth - and maybe the prettiest girl I know," he told her, meaning every word.

She kissed him, a peck, directly on the mouth. "Oops. I didn't mean to do that! It was just so sweet!"

Joe grinned. "Don't apologize. Do it again. I double dog dare you."

To his surprise she put both of her hands on the sides of his face and kissed him - way more than a peck. She held the kiss there for at least 5 seconds. His cock lurched. This was Heaven!

She looked to see his reaction. "Well?" she asked.

"I may have liked that more than I should," he answered. "Let's get our showers and go find breakfast."

"You go first, then. You know I take a long time," she replied.

He was unable to hide his hard cock as he made his way to the bathroom. Hannah was watching every move.

*****

The day was perfect. Clear and not too hot. They were able to get in a group for a guided tour for the entire battlefield. Joe was intensely interested, but Hannah was awe-struck. She had read a lot about the Battle of Antietam, but the insights that the tour guide gave shed new light on the entire battle. She had never quite been able to put the battle in its context and to see how it affected future events in the War. Joe and Hannah had ancestors that had fought in the battle on the side of the Confederacy. They were able to see exactly where their forebears had fought and see the monuments that had been erected in honor of their units.

They toured the park and went to several stores that sold Civil War memorabilia. It was after 6 PM before they got back to the motel.

"I want pizza again!" Hannah proclaimed. "And get more beer this time."

"Right. You don't need beer. You can't handle it," Joe teased.

"You know that you can't challenge me and get away with it!" she boasted. "I will drink it slower, but you're right. It is good with pizza."

Joe eventually agreed and, while Hannah took a shower, he went to get the pizza and beer. She was, again, napping by the time he got back. He sat the food down and went to grab a quick shower. When he emerged, he was wearing athletic shorts and no shirt. Hannah was in her usual long tee shirt. She had found his baseball game on the TV and was already eating. She had also opened a beer and was sipping it.

"Drinking it slow, like I promised," she said as she took another swig. "You've already got your top off and you haven't even drank anything yet!" she laughed.

"I'm adjusting this AC again. I was hoping they would leave it turned down when they cleaned the room. It's hot in here."

"Okay, but I like you topless," she said.

"Well, I liked you topless, too," he stated, only half kidding.

"Well, I better not. You might lock me in the bathroom again," Hannah deadpanned.

They settled in to eat the pizza and soon both of them were on their third beer. Joe had gotten 2 six packs, but was wondering if that had been wise. He was already feeling a buzz and was sure that his sister must be, too.

Indeed, Hannah was slurring her words and giggling at everything. She even let a few profanities slip, which gave Joe the giggles. Hannah finished the slice of pizza she was eating and took the last swig of her third beer. Joe was propped up on some pillows on the bed. She sat cross legged facing him and started stroking his chest. "I like your muscles," she said as she stroked his chest, then felt one of his biceps.

Joe was very proud of how his body had taken to weight training. He was very flattered that his sister was complimenting him, but more than that, he loved the feel of her hands on him. In his half-drunken state he wasn't inclined to try to stop her. "Are you buzzing, Little Sister?" he asked, grinning.

"Oh yeah. I am. It feels good, but I don't feel out of control like last night. I may even leave my shirt on," she smiled. She leaned over to get another beer for her and one for her brother. Joe got a good view of her pink panties under her shirt.

They sipped their beers for a few more minutes, then Hannah said, "Brother, dear. I am officially drunk. The room is spinning. Make it stop. I feel sick."

"Don't puke in here! Go to the bathroom!"

Hannah jumped up and ran to the bathroom, where she stayed for a few minutes. Joe heard her peeing and then she emerged. "I don't think I'm gonna puke. But maybe I better stop."

"Good idea. Just lay down awhile."

Hannah lay down, then rolled over on her side, her back to Joe. The AC had kicked in and he was beginning to get chilled. He was almost drunk himself and it seemed a good idea to cuddle up next to his sister. He put his arm around her and pressed his body against her back.

"Mmmmmm, I like!" she murmured.

Joe liked it too. His cock started hardening when he felt the warmth of his sister's body. She had nothing on but this tee shirt and some skimpy panties. He imagined how her naked body would feel. Just to hold her would be such a sensual experience.

"You need to pee?" she asked. "Your thingy is all hard."

"Yeah, sorry. Be right back." He jumped up and went to take a leak. His cock deflated somewhat as he urinated. He was so light-headed, however, that he wasn't that concerned about it. He went and cuddled up to his sister's back again, not caring that his semi-hardened cock was against her sweet bottom.

In a few minutes she said, "You need to pee AGAIN?" She reached around and, much to Joe's surprise, grasped his hard cock through his shorts.

Any other time he would have jumped out of bed as if scalded, and protested, but he was drunk. Her actions didn't seem wrong or unusual to either of them at that moment. "Uh, no. It gets hard sometimes."

She sat up. "Show me. I want to see it. You saw me last night. It's only fair." She started pulling at the elastic of his shorts.

Joe stopped her, but laughed. "You don't want to do that! You're not supposed to look at my dick!"

She continued to pull at his waistband and managed, against very little protest, to pull his shorts and underwear down to his knees. His cock was almost fully hard. The fact that he was intoxicated kept it from being the raging, purple hard-as-a-rock young cock that he usually sported. He was not "hung" but he measured about 8 inches and was fairly thick.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "That thing is HUGE! How do girls get something like that inside them? Are you bigger than other guys?" she asked as she gawked at it.

"Well, I'm taller than average and I guess it's a little bigger than average." Joe knew, full well, that he was much larger than most of the boys on the sports teams on which he played. "I don't know how they get them in. I've never done it," he giggled. He knew he must be pretty drunk to allow this to continue.

Hannah reached to touch it. "Does this hurt?"

Hell no, it didn't hurt. It was amazing. "No. That doesn't hurt. What are you doing?"

"I just want to look at it and touch it. Are these your balls?" She asked as she hefted his nuts in her hand. "Does it hurt to touch them?"

"No, but be careful." He couldn't believe that his sister was touching his cock and balls. And she was so fucking innocent about it!

Hannah held his cock and looked closely at it. "I like it," she stated, flatly.

"What do you mean you like it?" he laughed.

"I like the way it looks. I don't know why, but I do. I want to kiss it. Can I?"

FUCK. He needed to stop this right now. He needed to sober up. He already felt that he was not buzzing anymore, but he couldn't bring himself to act. "Whatever floats your boat," he managed.

Hannah tentatively kissed the head of his cock. She held it in her hand, gazing at it, then kissed it again. Then she noticed a clear pearl of liquid coming out of the piss slit. She knew that it wasn't pee. Curious, she touched it and realized that it was slick. "Why is it doing this?" she asked, naively.

"Hannah. Haven't you taken Sex Ed? That's lubrication. Pre-cum. Pre-seminal fluid."

Hannah giggled. "You're horny, aren't you?"

"Well, duh, Han. The prettiest girl I know kisses my dick and I'm not gonna be horny?"

Hannah lay down next to him, her hand still on his cock. "I think I'm horny, too," she laughed.

"How do you tell?" he asked.

"My panties are wet. It's not pee."

"Fuck, Hannah. We need to stop right now. We're fucked up. This isn't right."

"Want me to take my shirt off?" she asked, sweetly.

"NO! Stop. NOW," he ordered.

"I think you do," she whispered as she stood, shakily, and pulled the tee shirt over her head. Her nipples were stiff, he noticed immediately. And, yes, there was a large damp spot on her pink panties. "You like?" she asked, posing for him.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I like," he moaned. If she was determined to display her perfect young body to him, he couldn't stop her.

Then she was laying on top of him, kissing his mouth, her breasts mashed against his naked chest. His hand found her ass. It was so firm. Her body was so sexy and irresistible. She kissed him and, when he gasped, she inserted her tongue into his mouth. He eagerly sucked it. She was delicious. He guided her bottom with his hand while he moved against her, knowing that his hard cock was just separated from his luscious sister's virginal pussy by a wisp of cloth. He should stop this. Now.

"Kiss them," she urged as she moved up to press her chest into his face. Joe easily flipped her onto her back and began to do just as she asked. He kissed her breasts. He grasped one of them, squeezed lightly and, looking into her face, licked her nipple. He knew that this was the first time that anyone had ever kissed or licked her breasts and he just had to see her reaction.

"Ohhhhh, that feels soooooooooo goooood!" she groaned. "Please keep doing that!"

Joe began to feast on her breasts. He massaged them; he kissed; he licked; he sucked. His sister's lower body was rotating in a circular motion. Joe nearly creamed, thinking about how he would love to be inside her while she did that. His naked cock was fully hard, and jutting from his loins as he kneeled to minister to his sister's breasts with his mouth. She was moaning and groaning and praising him and asking for more. She ordered him to never stop.

"Oh, sweet, sweet Big Brother, nothing has ever felt this good!"

Lust surged through Joe's body. He knew he wouldn't dare have sex with his sister, but intended to do everything else that she allowed - he no longer felt that the alcohol was having any effect on him, but that didn't matter. He grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled at them. To his surprise, his little sister raised her hips and helped him slide them down and off. Her trimmed, furry little pussy met his gaze.

He had never been in this situation, but had an overwhelming, natural, urge to kiss it. He noticed a little bud that looked like a miniature penis peeking out. He knew this was her clitoris. He leaned forward and kissed it.

"OHHH!" she mewled. "What are you doing? Do it again! Kiss me there. Lick me!"

Joe soon had her ass in his hands as he licked and sucked at his sister's sopping wet pussy. He loved her aroma and felt that he could literally devour her. He supposed this was what they meant when they said, 'eating pussy'. He now understood why men wanted to do this. She was delicious! And the way she held his head in place and moved beneath him and urged him on was driving him crazy. His swollen cock was rubbing against the sheets as he continued to lick her. He didn't want to cum this way, but he knew that he had been stimulated so much that his orgasm could not wait much longer.

Then he felt her thighs tighten on the sides of his head, so much so that he could barely breathe. She straightened her legs and her body spasmed. "Unggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooooooooooooood!" she cried. He realized that his little sister was cumming in his face. He didn't know exactly how this worked, but continued to suck at her clit until she violently pushed his face away and turned her back, her body heaving, out of breath.