Trip with Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe put his arm around her and lay silently, wondering what would happen next. Finally she whispered, "That felt better than anything. Ever."

"Are you still tipsy?" he asked, tentatively.

"No, I know what I'm doing if that is what you're worried about," she said, breathlessly. She then flipped over and said, "Now it's your turn."

"What?"

"I had an orgasm. Didn't YOU take Sex Ed?" she said, sarcastically. "You're going to have one."

"Well, I can just go in the bathroom and beat off like I usually do," he said.

"Right. You can do that, here, and let me watch. Or I can lick it until you cum," she grasped it. "Or we could fuck." She looked in his face to see his reaction, then laughed. "I'm kidding! Don't go spastic!"

She kneeled and began to kiss his cock and balls, gently touching him. Then she took his cock in her hand and stroked him, uncertainly. "This the right way?" she asked.

Joe showed her how to stroke him and lay back to enjoy it. It wouldn't take long. Then he felt her licking his cock as she stroked it, providing enough lubrication for her hand to slide easily. "Yes, Hannah, that's good. You're going to make me cum!"

She continued to stroke as she watched, eager to see what a man's ejaculation looked like. Suddenly, long thick ropes of white cum shot from his cock. It went high into the air and fell on his body, on the sheets, on her hands and arms. She was amazed, and thrilled, to see so much of it. She thought it was the sexiest thing she had ever witnessed in her life. She knew what this stuff was. His seed. It could make babies. That thought was so hot to her that she thought she could have another orgasm.

Breathlessly, Joe took his sister's hand off of his cock and milked it to get whatever residual cum might be left. He noticed his gorgeous, naked sister watching. She looked dumbfounded. Her nipples, he noticed, were hard. Did that mean she was still turned on?

She raised her hand to her mouth and tasted his cum. She made a face, then tasted it again. "Not as bad as I thought," she whispered.

Guilt immediately wracked Joe. "I'm so sorry. This should never have happened. I should have known better to get us in this situation. Please, forgive me."

Hannah got on her hands and knees and crawled up to kiss his face. "You're crazy. This is educational! Right? This whole trip was supposed to be educational!" She smiled at him.

"But this..."

"This...," she interrupted, "Is the most fun educational activity, EVER!"

"But this is a one-time thing. Okay? Are we in agreement?"

"Yada, yada, yada. We'll see."