Trip with Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked out of her room and into the living room, where her father was now engrossed in the ballgame on TV. He was wearing a tee shirt and loose fitting basketball shorts.

His attention, however, was quickly diverted to his daughter. 'Oh fuck,' he thought. 'She looks good enough to eat in that outfit. Where did that come from? I can see her fucking panties every step she takes!'

"Hey, honey," he stuttered. "Where did you get the new pj's?"

Hannah flopped down on the couch, next to her Dad. "I bought them a few months ago, but Mom says they are inappropriate. Do you like them?"

Don swallowed. "Well, sure. They're a pretty color! But I kinda see what she means. They don't cover a lot. You probably should not wear them when your brother is home. Okay?"

"Oh, I won't!" she said sweetly. If only he knew. "I sleep in them some, but I don't wear them in front of Mom. I don't want another lecture. So you're the only one that gets to see them, I guess."

"Good idea." He didn't know quite what to say. He was loving looking at her and was still horny from seeing her getting out of the shower, earlier. This outfit, somehow, was almost as sexy as seeing her naked. He certainly didn't want to say anything to discourage her from wearing it around him. "So, this is just between me and you, huh?"

She smiled. "All for you, Daddy," she said as she stretched, pushing her chest outward to show the outlines of her unfettered breasts and to reveal her naked tummy. She knew that he could see her panties, but barely. She scooted close to her father and, lifting the pajama top, revealed the bottom half of one breast. "I got a mosquito bite last night. The more I scratch, the more it itches," she laughed, nervously.

"Well, we probably have some kind of salve to put on it, but your mother is more of an expert on that stuff than I am," he stated, wishing that she would lift the pajama top up just a few more inches. He could tell by the swell of the bottom side of her breast that they were perfectly formed and, for her frame, quite large. More than a mouthful! He guessed a B cup, but maybe even a C, though she was very slender.

She lay one of the couch pillows on the end of the couch opposite where her dad sat and lay down, putting her feet in his lap. She knew that he could see up the loose pajama bottoms and could see her panties, though probably not the crotch. She didn't care. She wished that she could just take everything off and let him look at her the way Joe looked at her. It excited her to show off her body.

Don glanced down her shapely legs and could see her tiny white bikini panties, all the way to the top elastic. He couldn't see the crotch, but he could see enough to make his cock, which was already hardening, to stiffen more quickly. He took her feet into his hands and began to rub them.

"Don't tickle!" she giggled. "Just rub them. My legs, too!"

Don began to rub her feet, ankles, and calves. He gazed at her legs, amazed at how sensuous and athletic they were. Lots of athletic girls had legs that were too heavily muscled, in his view. Not Hannah. Her legs had muscles, but they were slender and sexy, like her mother's. His cock hardened even more as he massaged her calves, especially when she pulled one leg up, placing a foot flat on the couch. He could now see the crotch of her panties. Was she wet? Her crotch looked damp.

Hannah stretched her other leg deeper into her father's lap. She carefully moved it until it rested against his very prominent cock. 'That thing is massive,' she thought, as her pussy began to produce copious amounts of lubrication.

Don realized that what Hannah had just done was on purpose. There was no way she didn't know that her foot was laying against his cock. 'She's curious,' he thought. 'No harm in that. She doesn't mean anything by it. I'm curious. She's curious. Nothing will happen. Nothing out of bounds.'

Don massaged her right foot, the one laying in his lap, putting gentle pressure against her foot to press it more firmly against his almost fully engorged cock. If she wanted to feel of it, he would help her a bit.

Hannah could feel the incredible length and girth of her father's huge cock with her foot. She dared to move it, just a bit, in order to get a better feel, but she didn't want to be too obvious. Her foot was turned so that it was against the length of his cock. She longed to sit up, take her father's cock in her hand and just play with it, if nothing else.

Don massaged both of her feet, her ankles, and her calves - all the while she kept her foot in his lap, stealthily feeling of his fully erect cock. He longed to massage her shapely thighs, so leaned slightly to enable him to reach her left thigh. He began to stroke it, but was sitting too far away to actually massage it.

Hannah suddenly got up. "Move to the center of the couch, Daddy," she ordered.

Not sure what she wanted, Don nevertheless scooted so that he was in the middle of the couch. Hannah lay her pillow on the opposite side from where she was before, then lay face-down across him. "Massage my thighs," she moaned. "They're sore from hiking last week. We walked so much!"

She was now laying across his lap, as if expecting a spanking. Suppressing a moan, he began to massage her tanned, slender, muscular thighs. He felt her lower tummy mashing against his cock. There was no way on earth that she didn't know what she was doing. Somehow she had become aware of how big he was and she was interested. It made him wonder if she was still a virgin. Maybe she had realized how much bigger he was than others she had seen and was just doing some 'research'. He knew that his sweet little girl, even if she were no longer a virgin, would never think of doing anything with her own father. It was just curiosity, of course.

Hannah could feel her dad's turgid penis against her stomach. It felt like she was laying on a baseball bat. It wasn't comfortable, at all, but it was such a wonderful turn-on to have her father massaging her thighs and gazing at her almost naked bottom while his impossibly huge cock was pressing against her stomach. She longed to straddle him and rub her wet pussy against him until she had an orgasm. She knew that wouldn't happen, but the thought made her tingle all over. As he massaged her legs, she realized that his hand was now very high on the inside of her thighs. She wondered how she would react if he touched her pussy, even on top of her panties. She imagined that she would not stop him, but she didn't know exactly what she would do!

Don stroked his daughter's beautiful upper thighs. He ran one hand up the back of her thighs and didn't stop when he got to her loose, silky pajama shorts which barely covered her bottom. He reached under the shorts and pushed his hand underneath until it rested on one of her pantie-clad butt-cheeks. He stopped and didn't move, wondering what her reaction might be.

Hannah was beginning to wonder if she had gone too far. Her father was no idiot. He had to realize that she was showing herself to him purposely. He had to realize that she had touched his cock with her foot on purpose. He had to know that she had placed herself in this semi-erotic position for his benefit. And he certainly knew that his hand was now on her bottom. She could feel that her panties were completely saturated with her juices and she needed to cum so very badly, but she wondered if she should push this any farther. After all, the purpose was mostly to have something to report to her brother - she wondered how far her brother wanted her to go. He would probably be shocked with what she had done already. She sincerely hoped that she hadn't gone so far as to disrupt the wonderful love-life that they shared.

"Daddy, your hand is on my bottom," she laughed.

Don pulled his hand back as if he had been shocked. "Sorry, honey! I guess I wasn't thinking!"

"No, it's okay. I just didn't know what you were doing. You had stopped massaging. It's fine, though. It felt good!" she said as she got out of his lap and stood. "I think I'm going to go on to bed now," she said as she glanced down at his crotch. There was no possible way to hide a fully erect cock of his size. She could see that his shorts were tented. She desperately wanted to see it. She leaned forward, placing her hand on his crotch in such a way that her it barely grazed his erect cock, as she kissed his cheek. "Good night, Daddy! I love it when we get time alone together!" She swayed her hips as she walked to her room.

Don now knew that she wanted to see what he was packing. She had been watching him pee, earlier, he now realized. But he was only half erect at that time. He knew, from her weird behavior tonight, that she was trying to gauge how big he was. He didn't think she really wanted to do anything but see it and he wished that he could find a way for her to do just that. His daughter, however, had turned and gone into her room and closed the door.

*****

When Hannah got to her room, she wrote a long email describing everything that had gone on that evening and sent it to Joe. She didn't want to forget any details and she didn't want to risk sending that much on a text message. If Joe didn't email her back before the next day, she would be sure to tell him to check his email. She looked forward to being alone with him the next evening, the first time since they got back from their trip. She couldn't wait. She was wet and hot and dripping with need, but managed not to masturbate, wanting to be as ready and eager for her brother, the following evening, as possible.

She went to bed and, later, heard first her mother, then her brother arrive home. She wondered if Joe had read his email. She knew that he sometimes didn't check it every day. She was still turned on from earlier, but she eventually managed to drift off to sleep. She dreamed about her father. In the dream he came to her room, naked. His cock was erect and stood out from his body at a 45 degree angle. It was at least 3 feet long. Without words, she had knelt in front of him and sucked his balls, which were bigger than softballs. In the dream, her mouth was large enough to accommodate them and, when she went to suck his cock, she easily took his entire length down her throat. She awakened with wet panties, even though she had changed before she went to bed.

After breakfast, Hannah followed Joe upstairs. "Did you read your email?" she asked.

"No, why?" he replied as he leaned over and kissed her lips.

"There's more where that came from," she assured him. "Check your email!"

She sat in a chair while he sat on his bed and logged into his email. "Why did you send me an email?" he asked.

"Just read it!" she said, exasperated.

Joe began to read the email from his sister. "Whoa...shit!...are you kidding?..." he looked at his sister. "This is so hot!" He continued to read.

"I want you to know that I did this for you," she whispered. "I cannot wait until tonight!"

"Fuck, Hannah, this is the hottest thing I ever read! Just because it's you, of course." He looked at his sister. She was luscious! Her beautiful green eyes were shining with excitement. Her golden hair framed her face perfectly. She was so fucking gorgeous. He noticed that she was breathing heavily. Her chest was heaving and he loved the way her tight tee shirt showed off her perfect breasts. He could tell she wore a white bra and he longed to see her take her shirt off and then allow him to remove her bra. He knew that later on, that evening, she would give him anything and everything he wanted. He loved her!

Hannah leaned toward her brother and, even though she knew that she could not be heard by their parents downstairs, she whispered, "I want to fuck you so bad! I've never wanted it this bad! I will talk to you later." She stood and kissed his lips, then went downstairs.

*****

"We are going to a movie, then out to eat afterwards," Julie informed the siblings as she and Don went out the door. "Don't start worrying about us until at least 11. We will probably be home by around 10ish. The movie ends around 9."

It was a little after 6 PM when their parents drove out of the driveway. Joe was sitting on the couch watching TV. Hannah straddled him and they enjoyed a long, wet french-kiss. Still fully clothed, she rubbed her lower body against him. "Let's give them a few minutes and check where they are," she suggested. "Then we can take a shower together - if you want!" she giggled. Their father, in a fortuitous move as far as the siblings were concerned, had put an app on each family member's cellphone that enabled them to keep track of each other. He had explained that he didn't intend to use it to spy on them, but that it would be a great tool if anyone in the family couldn't be located for some reason or if one of them lost their phone.

The siblings continued to kiss and touch each other for a few moments, then Hannah pulled at Joe's tee-shirt until she wrestled it off of him. Seeing his exposed, muscular chest put her already excited body into overdrive. She was hungry for sex and all attendant activities. She intended to fully enjoy their evening together and to make sure that her brother enjoyed it just as much. She leaned forward and began to lick at his nipples, trying to nip them with her teeth. Then she licked and kissed his chest and, kneeling in front of him, gave the same treatment to his muscular stomach as she fondled his cock through his shorts.

"Checking on Mom and Dad," Joe grunted as he picked up his phone and checked the app. After a couple of moments he saw the echo of both parents' phones several miles away, in the vicinity of the movie theatre.

"All clear," he announced as he pulled his sex-hungry sister back into his lap and began to tongue fuck her mouth. She sucked his tongue passionately, then allowed him to do the same for her. He began to unbutton her shirt as they slurped at each other's faces, starving for the pleasure that they knew they would soon experience.

Hannah removed her shirt and Joe kissed the sexy cleavage above her bra as he reached behind her to find the clasp. He fumbled, so Hannah reached behind her and unleashed her firm, ripe, bountiful breasts to her brother's hungry gaze. Joe stared at them, reflecting that only a couple of weeks ago he would not have dreamed of even seeing his sister's delicious orbs. He gently touched them and Hannah pressed them into his hands. He very gingerly tweaked her nipples and Hannah gasped, "Oh Joe, Big Brother, that feels so good!"

She quickly stood up and, gathering their shed clothes and taking him by the hand, walked to her room, where she threw the clothes on the floor. She then unfastened Joe's pants and, squatting, pulled them down, along with his underwear. When his fully hard prick snapped into view she felt faint with lust. It was already leaking pre-cum. She leaned forward to lick the delicious brother-juice from his swollen cock-head and savored the delectable, thick fluid.

Joe moaned, "Oh Baby Sister!" She stood and removed the remainder of his clothing, then led him to the bathroom and started the shower. She sat on the vanity as he stood between her legs, his dripping cock pressed against her wet, naked pussy as they continued to suck at each other's mouths, necks, and faces. When the water had run long enough to be warm, they got in the shower.

They took turns using the body wash on each other. Hannah was very diligent to wash Joe's cock and balls very thoroughly, as she intended to have her mouth on them in just a short while. Joe enjoyed running his hands over Hannah's soap-slickened breasts, then he carefully washed her vaginal area.

"Bend over," he said, smiling. Hannah glanced at his face then did his bidding, turning her back to him. She knew what was coming. Joe smeared a gob of the body wash onto her nether ring, eliciting a tremor and groan of pleasure from his sister. He applied a bit more soap to one of his fingers, then slipped it into her asshole, penetrating her a couple of inches.

She turned, forcing his finger to slip out of her. "I don't want to cum yet, Baby," she whispered as she lay her head on his chest. "I can't wait to have you inside me."

They quickly dried and went to her bedroom. Joe checked the location app on his phone again, just in case, then lay back on the bed, his thick, wet, cock slapping against his stomach. His sister was immediately between his legs, hungrily licking his nuts and swiping her tongue over the entire surface of his cock.

"Don't you wish you were sucking Dad off?" Joe moaned. He knew that he was not going to last long. He also knew that his sister wanted him to give her a load in her mouth, or her face. That would make it ever so much better when he recovered and could fuck her without fighting against premature ejaculation. His sister was incredibly sexy and he was a young, inexperienced teenager. They both knew that it was only natural that he was going to cum fairly quickly. Since Hannah loved sucking him off, why not do this first?

She looked up at her brother. She loved him and she absolutely wanted him way more than anyone else on earth - but she knew this "Daddy" thing turned him on - and it also turned her on! "Not instead of you, no. But I would LOVE to suck on that big thing!" she said as she took his knob into her mouth. She stroked his wet cock, knowing that he was going to fill her wanton mouth with his wonderful boy-cream at any moment.

"I'm going to cum!" he groaned as he felt his scalding load of seed begin its journey down his thick cock. Unlike Hannah, Joe had been masturbating regularly. He had masturbated that very morning, after reading the email that she sent him about her activities with their dad last evening. He knew that he was capable of cumming several times a day.

Hannah adjusted her mouth so that he could ejaculate into the top of her mouth, instead of down her throat. She stroked him, urging him to give her all the delicious jism that he could possibly muster. She felt as if she could drink a quart of it. She loved the taste, but even more, she loved the knowledge that she was devouring her own sibling's cum - it was incest and it turned her on like nothing else she could imagine. Huge streams of his cum shot into her hungry mouth. She moaned happily as the warm ejaculate poured into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but some of it began to leak out of her mouth and run down her chin. She took his cock out of her mouth and aimed it directly at her face in order to absorb the remainder of his cum-load. She couldn't explain it, but she loved it when he came in her face. She was careful not to get it in her eyes, of course.

His orgasm abated as he grunted and moaned and groaned his pleasure. When he shot a couple of wads of his cream into his sister's gorgeous face, he said, "Fuck, Hannah, you're a hot little vixen!"

Hannah jumped up from the bed and looked in the mirror. She thought she looked sexy with cum dripping off her chin and down her face. She wiped some of the cum from her face and licked it off of her fingers. Then she went to the bathroom, giving her brother a few minutes to recover.

When she returned, Joe was laying on his back with his hands under his head. His cock was disappointingly flaccid. She lay down beside him, one breast propped on his chest. She played with his hair and they whispered sweet nothings to each other. She was in love with him and that was all there was to it. Sure, she had attraction to other guys - and Joe certainly was attracted to other girls - but nobody made her heart flutter like her big brother. She wished that she could marry him and have children by him.

"What do you think Daddy would have done if I had grabbed his pecker last night," she teased him.