Trip with Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I think he would have let you. I don't know how far he would have let you go, but I think he would have let you do that, based on the other things you told me."

Hannah glanced down at his still-flaccid cock, but noted that it was beginning to swell. She knew that he would be ready to go within 15 minutes or so. It was worth the wait, of course, but she had already been thinking about this for over a week. She wanted and needed her big brother to fuck her.

"Tell me the truth," she teased. "Would it turn you on if I did him?"

She saw his cock move, and began to swell quickly. "If I'm honest, I love that fantasy. Of course I don't want you to do anyone but me!" he said.

"I don't necessarily find you with mom to be a turn-on," she said, frankly. "I mean, I don't care, at all, if you have that fantasy, but it doesn't do much for me."

"But you do like to fantasize about Dad, don't you?" he said seriously as he gazed into her face. He reached and stroked his cock, which was rapidly hardening now that they were talking about what he now realized was their mutual fantasy.

Hannah reached for his cock, taking it from his own hand, stroking it as it reached its full hardness. "Yes. I love imagining Daddy fucking me and you watching!" she said as she looked into his eyes. Then she rolled over on her back. "Fuck me, Big Brother," she gasped. "I need it!"

Joe got between her legs and leaned over to suck her breasts as he rubbed his cock along her well-lubricated slit. She arched her crotch toward him as he inserted the mushroom-head into her eager pussy.

Her pussy seemed to vacuum his cock into her. She arched and fucked herself at him. "Fuckkkkkkk yesssssssssssss," she cried. "Oh Joe, I love it so much! Fuck me!"

Joe gazed at his sister's incomparably beautiful face. His heart beat increased dramatically as he penetrated her perfect, young body. Fuck, she was just too much. She was so beautiful and her body was incredible. She loved fucking him, she loved sucking him, and she liked his fantasy! Best of all, she loved him romantically, as he did her. He knew that they were perfectly compatible. Where else could he ever find a woman who would share his fantasies? There could never be anyone that would compare to his delicious, precious young sister. She was perfect, and she was his!

He began to long stroke her. He withdrew his long, thick cock until it was almost all the way out of her eagerly grasping cunt, then allowed gravity to pull him back inside, sinking all the way to the hilt. Each time he did that, he was met by a squeal of delight from his sister, who was fucking up at him, her arms and legs wrapping themselves around him.

"Oh it's goooood!" she whispered. "How can anything feel this good, Joe? I cannot get enough of it!" she exulted as she arched her hips up to take his thick cock deep inside her yet again.

"Oh that dick! I love that thick horse cock of yours! Fuck me with it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck!" she screamed as her first orgasm washed over her. Joe held her ass in his hands as she trembled and shook. He gazed at her face, loving the expressions on her face as her climax overtook her. He reached and pinched a nipple, eliciting a moan of delight from his sister.

She collapsed, panting, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. Her chest heaved as she gasped for breath. He gazed at her perfectly shaped breasts as they moved up and down, her rock-hard nipples beckoning him to give them even more attention.

With his engorged cock still inside her, he leaned forward and began to suckle her breasts. She moaned with delight as he tweaked her nipples, pinched them, bit them, licked them, and sucked them. He had gotten very proficient at suckling her breasts; he knew what she liked. She enjoyed a bit of pain, followed closely by the soothing ministrations of his loving tongue. He loved to bite her beautiful nipples. He had the urge to bite them much harder, but knew he would never do anything to bring her real pain.

He began to slowly fuck in and out of her wet pussy again. She was perfectly lubricated. It was not too tight, but just tight enough. Her cunt grasped him hungrily and felt like a warm, buttery glove. He had control of himself, but knew that he could cum at any time. He kissed her lips as he continued to slowly move his swollen manhood in and out of her welcoming body. This was so good. How could it get better? There was no urgency. They both had already had orgasms. They looked in each other's eyes and saw the adoration that they had for each other.

"I dreamed about Daddy coming to my room last night," she told him as she continued to gaze into his eyes.

Joe grasped her ankles and spread her legs even more. He began to saw in and out of her more aggressively. "Tell me about the dream, Little Sister," he said, breathing heavily.

"He had a dick that was like, three feet long," she panted. "His balls were the size of grapefruits, but I could take them in my mouth."

Joe breathed more heavily. It was evident that this was exciting him. "Then I took his entire cock down my throat!"

"Oh that's so hot, Baby Sister," he groaned as he slowed down to keep from cumming. "You must really want him to dream about him."

"Yes. Joe, I want to fuck him! Can I? Will you let me?" she teased, not at all sure how serious she was.

"Fuckkkkkk," Joe groaned as he emptied himself into his sister. He didn't know if she was serious or not, but it didn't matter. Just hearing those words come out of her mouth was so fucking hot!

"Ummmmm, yes, Baby. Cum in your sister!" she groaned as her own orgasm swept over her. She moved her hips in a circular motion as she accepted his incestuous offering. She loved the thought of her brother's seed being inside her. She had obtained a prescription for birth control pills since they got back from their trip, but while she hadn't taken them long enough for them to be efficacious, she knew that her cycle wasn't at a dangerous time. She wasn't worried. Besides, it was hot to think about having his baby inside her.

After they lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, Hannah checked the time. 8 PM. They had time for more, if Joe was up to it. She rolled over on top of him and pushed her breasts in his face. "Suck my tits, Daddy," she whispered.

Joe began to suck and lick at his sister's breasts again. He wanted to lick her pussy, but didn't necessarily want to do it without her taking another shower. He wasn't into drinking his own cum, though he had tasted it when she kissed him after a blowjob. That was different.

"If you'll wash that nasty pussy, I'll eat that thing," he laughed.

Hannah jumped up and went to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and peed. As she entered the shower, Joe came into the bathroom and took a leak, then got in the shower with her. They washed each other again, still hungry for each other's bodies. Joe loved touching every part of his luscious sister and he loved the feel of her slippery hands all over him. He used the body wash to thoroughly clean her pussy and asshole.

Hannah got back to the bedroom before Joe. She grabbed a pillow, got on all fours, and lay her head on the pillow with her ass in the air. This was the sight that met Joe as he entered the bedroom. He immediately kneeled behind her and, separating her asscheeks with his thumbs, tongued her asshole.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I knew you would do that for me. It feels so good," she said quietly.

Joe rubbed her clit gently with his fingers as he continued to tongue her asshole, then pushed a finger inside her pussy. Hannah moaned and wagged her ass at him. He then pushed two fingers inside her, eliciting more moans of pleasure. Joe was all about pleasuring his sister. He wished he could fuck her while tonguing her freshly washed asshole.

After a few moments of playing with her pussy and tonguing her ass, he mounted her from behind. "Oh, fuck me you stud!" she moaned. "You are so deep inside me! I love it!"

Joe fingered her clit and ran his finger along her dripping pussy, then pushed it inside her asshole.

"You're so naughty, Big Brother," she groaned. "Put it in deeper, please. Be gentle, though," she said breathily.

Joe wormed his finger deeper inside his sister's tight asshole. She continued to gasp with pleasure, so he kept pushing until his finger was all the way in. Hannah's eyes were closed in what looked to be abject pleasure. He wriggled his finger inside her ass as he slowly fucked his thick cock in and out of her grasping pussy. He was in control of himself, but he longed to once again fill her with his cum. He would make sure that she came as many times as possible before he emptied his load into her wanton pussy.

"This is so good," she growled. "I wish we could do this every day. I'm never going to get tired of it!" she told him as he continued to fuck leisurely in and out of her. He continued to twist and wiggle his finger in her asshole and, each time, she moaned and moved herself back against him. It was obvious that his little sister loved the feeling of having both of her holes filled. He wondered if they would ever have anal sex.

After a few more minutes, Hannah whispered, "Can we change positions? I want you on top."

Joe pulled both his finger and his cock out of her, then she flipped over on her back and opened her legs as wide as she could. "I like being able to look in your face while you do me," she whispered as they began to kiss. "I want to look in your beautiful face when you cum inside me. I love your cum inside me, Joe. I love you so much! I would do anything for you."

Joe, as always, was mesmerized by her lovely face. He never grew accustomed to how gorgeous she was. He knew, of course, that she wasn't the kind of girl that could win beauty contests, but her face was as lovely as any he had ever seen. Her little body was petite, but her boobs were fairly large, especially for her frame. He loved thin girls with big breasts and his sister fit the bill just perfectly. Besides her body, though, he loved her with all his heart. It didn't matter what she looked like.

Joe stopped fucking her and just lay on her body, looking in her eyes. His cock was sunk all the way inside her. She occasionally moved her cunt muscles, which was absolutely delightful. She played with his hair and lips and face as she stared in his eyes. They kissed. Joe felt as if he could cum at any time he wished. This felt so perfect. He was in no hurry to end it.

"You want to share me with Daddy?" she teased.

"I don't know why that turns me on, Hannah. I'm sorry."

"Can't you tell it turns me on, too?" she asked, wanting to be as honest with him as possible. "It's not like that sex with someone else would be like...THIS. I am in love with you," she explained.

"You sound like you're actually considering it," he grinned. "Do you think he would really do it?"

Joe could feel his sister's heart beat faster. "No. But I think he would do... something. I think he's interested, but I don't think he would actually go all the way with me." She paused. "And I don't think I could take him. He's too big!"

"Fuck, Hannah. Why is that so hot to me?"

"I don't care why, Joe. It's okay. It turns me on, too."

"Do you want to fuck him?" Joe asked, feeling as if he was about to lose his load. This chat had made him just as horny as he had been when their parents had left the house.

Hannah nodded. "Yes. I know it won't happen...can't happen...but I want to, yes. But I want you to understand that most of the reason is that I know you want me to! Don't you? You really want me to fuck Daddy, don't you?" she asked as she moved her hips in a circle, stirring his cock inside her warm, slick cunt.

"I want you to fuck him, Hannah. Forgive me, but I want you to do it. And I want to know every detail!"

Hannah kissed him and stuck her tongue in his mouth to be sucked. "Just imagine us lying like this while I tell you every detail of how he fucked me with his big Daddy-cock!" she moaned.

Joe's heart was beating out of his chest. "You're going to do it, aren't you? You are going to seduce him and let him fuck you! You're going to suck his big dick and swallow his load, then you're going to fuck him. Aren't you?"

Hannah came. Joe looked in her face and saw a grimace come across her face as he felt her lower body hunching, trying to move around his cock. He began to fuck in and out of her. "Unggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. He could feel her cunt muscles grasping, clasping around his cock. "I love you!" she moaned as her climax continued. She felt as if the top of her head were blowing off. Her entire body was inundated with intense pleasure. "Oh, Joe, I love you!"

Joe wasn't far behind. When he realized that his sister was cumming, and that it was triggered by their discussion of the possibility of their father fucking her, he felt his nuts cramp and felt his release begin, his boiling load shooting down his long, thick shaft and spewing forth into his delicious little sister's milking cunt.

"I love you, Hannah," he gasped as he unloaded his heavy sperm-load inside her eager body.

It took several minutes for their heartbeats to return to normal. They gasped and breathed heavily as they lay next to each other, holding hands and gazing in each other's faces.

"Was that the best ever?" she asked. "Can it get any better?"

"I think it's probably better, like you said, when we can't do it every day...but I could do it every day. For the rest of my life. I could never get tired of you!" he told her.

"How about the days I fuck someone else, like Daddy?" she grinned.

"I wish I could watch when you do it!" Joe smiled.

"That would be hot!" she agreed. "You can order these cameras and set them up and watch them on your phone," she teased.

"You're kidding, but that's a good idea. One of my friends has those all over his house. He just takes out his phone and can see what's happening, real time. And it records for 24 hours! The picture is grainy, but still..."

"But how much do they cost? And wouldn't they be noticed?" she asked.

"They are not expensive and you can order them online. I could get it sent to my college mailbox," he said. "I think you can get models that wouldn't be noticed easily. They don't make any noise."

Hannah propped herself up on one elbow. "Are you serious about this? Because I'm all in, if you want. I will do anything for you," she said as she rolled over to him to kiss him. "I will even fuck other people for you!" she giggled.

Joe rolled over, staring at the ceiling. "I'm perverted. I love you but I'm turned on thinking about watching you fuck someone else."

"Everyone has their perversions," she told him. "Some people are into exhibitionism. Others are into voyeurism. I am the former; you are the latter!" she laughed. "It turns me on," she said seriously, reaching for his face so he would look in her face. "It turns me on to think about you watching me. I liked it when Dad peeked on me. I'm as much a pervert as you are!"

"Are we serious about this, Hannah? We're not just teasing? This isn't just something to get us excited?"

Hannah nodded. "I seriously want this. I am so turned on by the thought of being on camera for you."

Joe's cock was fully hard again.