Trip with Brother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah slowly dried off her breasts, her tummy, her pussy, and her legs. She knew that her father was standing 10 feet away from her, watching her every move, lusting for her body. She bent over to dry her feet, knowing that it would give him a perfect view of her pussy from behind. Then she turned around, revealing her luscious breasts and trimmed pussy to his gaze. She dared not even glance at the door, but instead glanced at the mirror. This told her all she needed to know. He was staring at her like he was starved for her body. This made her pussy cramp with need. Why didn't he just come in and take her? Would she even resist? She wasn't sure.

Suddenly she was walking directly toward the door. Don quickly ran back to his spot on the couch, arriving just as the bathroom door opened. He glanced and saw that Hannah had emerged totally naked, but had headed to her bedroom. He could feel the pre-cum seeping out of his cock and realized, despite the fact that he had been standing while spying on her, he was almost totally hard.

Hannah waved at the camera in her room and winked. She had the sexy shorty pajamas laying on her bed and had purposely left them there when she went for her shower, fully intending to walk naked from the bathroom back to the bedroom. She pulled on some black bikini panties and then the pajamas. She stood in front of her mirror and realized that her mother had been right about the pajamas. They just didn't cover enough to be considered decent. She waved again at the camera and blew a kiss to her brother. She quickly checked her phone to make sure her mother was at her Bible class. Within a few seconds she could see the GPS locate her mother at the church building. Hannah knew that she had at least a couple of hours alone with her Dad.

Joe had managed to pull the camera feed up on his friend's computer. He was amazed at how clear the images were. He could easily switch from camera to camera, but couldn't see them both at the same time. He had pulled his shorts down and was slowly stroking himself as he watched his incredibly sexy little sister donning her tiny pajamas. The thought of her wantonly revealing herself to their father was almost too much. He couldn't understand why this turned him on so much, but it did - the taboo of the thing, he supposed. When she left the bedroom, he quickly switched to the living room camera. His father was reclined on one end of the couch and it was very evident that he was sporting an erection. Joe could tell that there would be no way that it could be hidden from his sister. He felt as if he might cum spontaneously, and they hadn't even done anything yet!

Hannah lay down on the couch and, as her father expected, lay her feet in his lap. He pulled one foot against his fully-engorged cock. She immediately started rubbing her foot along its incredible length.

"You wore my special pajamas, didn't you?" he said.

"I was hoping you would notice," she said as she ran her heel along his cock. She looked directly in his eyes. She knew that her tiny panties were already soaked from her lubricating juices. Her body was preparing itself for this huge cock to breed her. Her body had a mind of its own. She was quite sure, intellectually, that she wouldn't actually have sex with her father, but her body didn't know that! Her body wanted sex and was preparing itself.

"Of course I am going to notice. You look so good in them. I can see why your mother doesn't want anyone to see you that way!" he whispered.

"What exactly?" she teased as she continued to rub her foot against his cock. He knew what she was doing, she thought. He likes it. He likes it a lot.

"It shows off your body, honey," he replied, unable to really think very clearly as the heel of her foot continued to relentlessly run up and down his length.

"More than a bikini?" she asked.

"Well, yes, honey. It's much sexier than a bikini. It's designed for a woman to wear for her husband," he gulped.

"Or lover," Hannah quipped. "I bet most people that wear this kind of stuff are wearing it for someone other than their husband."

"I bet very few girls wear them for their Daddy!" he said, attempting a laugh.

"They don't have a special daddy like I do, though," she observed.

"What makes me that special?" he asked, clamoring to think of something to say as her foot rubbed him more insistently.

Hannah looked at the camera, mounted on the mantel above the TV. She knew her brother was watching her and it motivated her. She winked at him. She stood, then sat down in Don's lap. His cock was so big and hard! It was as if someone had laid a baseball bat across his lap.

"You're special because you've always been so good to me," she whispered as she wiggled her bottom on his lap.

Don reached for her and, as he did so, her pajamas, fastened with one button at the top, spread open and his hand was suddenly on her naked side, resting on her ribcage and tummy. He wasn't positive, but thought he felt the underswell of her shapely breast. From this angle, he could see the outline of her tits. He felt more pre-seminal fluid squirt out of his fully-hard cock. His heart was beating out of his chest. Did he dare put his hands where they shouldn't be? Did he dare kiss her? He was sure that he had never felt such overwhelming lust in his entire life.

Hannah lay her head on his shoulder, her chest heaving. She couldn't help it. The proximity of her sexy father was threatening to make her hyper-ventilate. She wanted his hands on her. She wanted his mouth on her. She wanted to do things with him that no daughter should ever do with their father. It was so deliciously taboo and it was even better knowing that her brother was watching. The camera was recording this! She knew that they would watch it at some point in the future - maybe they would even watch it while they fucked! Her body was in overdrive. She needed sex - any sex - touching, oral... whatever. She had to have something!

Don placed his hand on his beautiful blonde daughter's face as she lay it against his neck. He leaned and kissed her cheek.

Hannah reached down and found his cock, protruding along her leg and then upward along his stomach, all the way to the waistband of his shorts. She tentatively stroked it, then as she became bolder, began to feel of the shape of it with her fingers.

Don sighed deeply. He had to stop this, despite every instinct begging him to allow her to continue. "Hannah, baby..."

Did she hear doubt in his voice? Was he about to protest? She could not allow that. She slipped easily into the floor in front of him. She grasped the waistband of his shorts and tugged at them.

Joe was unsure if he could hold out any longer. His incredibly sexy, perfect sister was sitting in their Dad's lap, her fingers exploring the length and girth of his cock. What was she doing? Oh fuck! She was in the floor pulling at Dad's shorts! She was really going to do this!

Don stood and, without further ado, dropped his shorts and boxers. His magnificent cock sprang out from his body, almost hitting Hannah in the face. He had no words to say. He had no excuse, but he had reached his limit. His little girl was going to get what she wanted. He assumed that she just wanted to see it, perhaps to touch it - probably nothing else.

Hannah felt an orgasm wash over her as she saw the full length of her dad's heavily veined, incredibly thick, impossibly hard shaft of man-meat. It was wet with lubrication and rivulets of his pre-cum ran down his length. Hannah realized that, just as her body had prepared itself for copulation, that her father's own body was preparing him to penetrate her. Her mind was blown. Unbidden waves of pleasure wracked her body as she grasped her father's calf and lay her head against his leg. She felt her pussy lips grasping and gripping, as if milking the cock that she urgently needed inside her body. In the back of her mind, through the intense pleasure of her orgasm, she realized that her father would realize that she was cumming.

Don gazed down at his daughter. What was she doing? Her fingers wrapped around his calf as she lay her head against his leg. Was she cumming? Yes, shit! She was cumming from just looking at it! He had had women cum from just sucking on it before, but he didn't think any had ever had an orgasm from just seeing it!

He sat down, his enraged cock sticking straight up from his lap. Hannah raised her head and gazed at his tumescent length. She gazed at his nuts, then lay her head on his thigh, continuing to gaze at his cock and balls. Her face was a mask of lust and abject adoration. She reached her small hand and grasped the base of his engorged phallus. She couldn't help but compare it with her brother's cock. Joe's was so thick that she could just get her thumb and forefinger around the base, with very little over-lap. On her father, she couldn't even get her fingers around it! It pulsed in her hand and she felt its power. It was wicked what they were doing! Taboo! Forbidden! She leaned forward and kissed his shaft softly, as in reverence.

Joe was mesmerized by his sister as she knelt, seeming to worship, their father's cock. Huge jets of his jism shot from his cock, some landing on the computer screen, some on the keyboard and the rest landing on the floor, his legs, and his stomach. He stroked himself as he saw his sister kiss their father's cock. He thought that he must have cum at least a pint. This was actually beyond his expectations. He knew his sister was turned on by this, but he didn't really think that their father would allow it to go this far. Now he saw his father lay his head back and moan as Hannah hefted his nuts.

Hannah was trembling with the force of her orgasm, but her horniness had not abated. She held his incredibly heavy nuts, imagining that they held a delicious load of cum. She wanted to taste it and, from the way her father was behaving, she thought she was going to get her wish.

Don watched his beautiful daughter as she held his nuts, gazing at them with wide-eyed wonder. Then she slowly began to stroke her hand from the bottom of his cock all the way up its marathon length to the swollen, wet, angry, purple head. A bubble of his pre-ejaculate sat atop it and, as she stroked slowly toward it, it trickled slowly down his giant-sized cock-head. As her hand smeared the viscous liquid around the crown, Don realized that his cock-head was almost as big as her fist. She was out of her league, but he couldn't possibly think about that now.

"You really do like my pj's, don't you, Daddy?" she whispered, nervously, as she continued to smear his juices on his corona and then slowly moved her little hand down his length toward his swollen nuts.

"Take them off," he croaked. In for a penny, in for a pound. "Let Daddy see."

Hannah smiled and obediently began to undress. She unbuttoned the top and revealed her breasts and upper body to him. Her nipples were swollen and eager for attention. She watched her father's face as she revealed her body to him. His mouth hung open and he stared obscenely at her body. She lay the top on the couch and stood up.

"Baby, you're so beautiful!" he exulted as he reached for her and began to peel her silky pajamas and panties down her legs. When she stepped out of them and was totally naked, he stood and picked her up and walked toward the hall. Hannah didn't protest. She lay her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

She could feel her father's cock prodding her ass as he carried her. She wanted to play with it. What was he going to do? Fuck her? She wasn't sure she could do that, even though she wanted to. She wanted to suck him, to kiss his big balls and to enjoy a mouthful of his cum. She had heard her parents discuss him getting a vasectomy, but he had never gotten around to it. That made it a bigger turn on to her, even though she was now on birth control. Her mouth watered thinking of taking his seed in her mouth.

He turned to go in his bedroom. "No, Daddy, go to my bed, please?"

Don didn't care what room. All he knew was that his genitals were now making all of his decisions. He could smell the heavenly odor of his daughter's pussy. He lay her crossways on her bed and immediately spread her supple young legs and licked her pussy from bottom to top.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped. "Oh Daddy, yes! That feels so good! Lick it," she whispered.

Don did just that. He expertly began to lick and slurp and suck her young pussy. He delighted in her taste and aroma. He knew that she was loving it from the way she was arching her delectable teen body toward his slavering mouth. He spread her out and mashed his face into her wetness, fucking his tongue as deep into her delicious young cunt as he possibly could as she moaned and shrieked and praised him. He carefully began to insert one of his thick fingers into her pussy, probing for her hymen. As he had begun to suspect, he could feel no hymen. Her cherry had been broken. That was her business, he reflected. He certainly could never moralize to her again. Not after this.

Joe was fully erect again. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had switched the screen to the bedroom camera and the picture on the computer screen was so vivid that he felt almost as if he was there. He could hear every sound that either of them made. He could clearly see his father probe his sister's desire-slickened cunt with his finger. Then he saw his father replace the one finger with two. His sister was bucking up and down on their father's hand like she was possessed. Then he saw her looking directly at the camera as their father fucked two fingers deep into her horny snatch. He saw her mouth, 'I love you' and blow him a kiss.

Don held his daughter's legs open and, standing, pulled her to the edge of the bed. He held his unbelievably large cock in one hand as he smeared her juices around her tiny cuntal opening. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit, watching her move her body against his turgid length. If he had ever seen a woman that needed and wanted a good fucking, it was her. He wasn't sure he could get it in her, and he certainly wasn't going to force her, but he knew that it would be an experience, if successful, that neither of them would ever forget. Possibly it would be an experience that would often be repeated!

Don placed the crown of his cock at her opening. He looked at her face, expecting her to tell him to stop or to make some excuse. Instead, she arched herself toward him, pushing her tiny opening against his burgeoning shaft. She captured the tip of his mammoth cock-head in her cunt-mouth and pushed upward at him. Even now, with the head not even close to being halfway inside her, he could see that her opening was stretching to accommodate him. There was no way she was going to be able to take him, no matter how badly they both wanted it. It was fun to try though, and he wasn't giving up yet. He would let her decide when to stop. There were plenty of other things to do. He wanted to kiss and suck her breasts. He wanted her to suck his cock. He would be satisfied to just masturbate with her!

Hannah continued to rotate her hips, as if she was trying to screw her body onto his gigantic member. She occasionally glanced at the camera and wished that she could see Joe as he watched them. That would be so hot! She pushed her body at her father as he held his cock in place. She pushed with every ounce of energy she had, her hips gyrating off the bed, her feet planted flat on the bed. Suddenly, incredibly, unbelievably, her dad's cock-head popped inside her!

"Owww!" she moaned. "Daddy it's big!" she groaned.

"I'm sorry, honey. Want me to pull out?"

"NO!!" she yelled. She wasn't going to go to this much effort and pain to just give up. She glanced at the camera. "Just don't move for a minute," she whispered.

Don held his cock, the head barely inside her opening. He saw how her perfect young breasts heaved. She was breathing so heavily, but so was he. Looking at her incredible body he thought it would be easy to just stroke himself a few times and fill her young cunt up with his spewing seed. That wouldn't be very good for her, though. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as he possibly could so she would want to do this again.

"Put it in me," she whispered. "Slow, please, Daddy."

He pushed forward slowly and met with the most incredible tightness that he had ever experienced. He had never fucked a virgin; even Julie was somewhat experienced when they started having sex. He knew now that Hannah was not technically a virgin, but there were other ways of breaking a hymen than having sex. She probably had had sex, but he doubted that she was very experienced. He noticed, though, that as he pushed forward Hannah was pushing toward him as well. And her pussy was well lubricated. She was hot for it. He was going to give her all she wanted.

Hannah could feel her father push deeper into her. It felt like a baseball bat was being stuffed into her, but she was so wet that it didn't hurt nearly as bad as she had imagined. She could distinctly feel exactly where her father's enormous cock-head was, inside her. It was designed perfectly, she reflected, to penetrate a woman. Hannah knew that she was a woman, now, and she was beginning to love the feel of this horse cock being slowly inserted into her tight, wet cunt. She was designed perfectly to be able to accommodate this wonderful phallus - her father's cock. The knowledge that she was being watched by her brother as she reveled in this incestuous mating with their own father sent her over the top. Her pussy cramped in a delicious orgasm, pinching her father's cock so much that it was actually painful to him. Hannah's climax was so intense that her thigh muscles began to cramp as she arched her back, thrusting herself at her father's impaling lance. Despite the pain attending the near-impossible stretching of her young cunt, she loved it. She welcomed the pleasure-pain as her orgasm continued to wash over her.

Don was shocked that his daughter was, once again, cumming - this time on his thick cudgel that he had only begun to feed into her young cunt. He could see that no more than 2 inches of his incredible sex organ was now inside his beautiful young daughter - yet she was obviously cumming as she bucked her teen body up at him, her mouth hanging open as her perfect breasts bounced deliciously on her heaving chest.

"Daddy, I'm cumming!" she screamed. She reached down and nudged at his stomach, which he took as a signal to stop pushing. Her tightness was unbelievable and her pussy was gripping his cock so snugly that it felt as it would mash his swollen cock to a pulp. He still had doubts that he could get any deeper into her without hurting her, which he certainly did not want to do. Her hips continued to rotate in a circular motion as she bucked upward toward him. Finally, her eyes opened. She looked at him, her mouth open, gasping for breath. "Oh that felt so good!" she gasped. Don almost came when he heard these sweet words from his lovely young daughter.

Joe was incredulous. It was apparent to him that his sister was made for sex. Even though their father had yet to push his huge cylinder of man-flesh inside her very far, it was obvious that she loved it and her body was reacting to it. He couldn't believe that she had already cum. He imagined that she must be experiencing some pain. She was extremely, delightfully tight when he fucked her - and his father was at least twice as big around as him! He felt that he was on the verge of blowing another load himself. Even if his darling sister never did this but once, he would always remember this as one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

Hannah's pussy burned with the pain of her father's cock stretching her. Despite that, she wanted it. Whether it hurt or not was immaterial. She wanted her father as deep inside her as possible - and she was quite sure she could not possibly take his entire length. This pain, however, was different from when she gave her virginity to Joe. Her father had not torn her flesh, though she wondered if that might happen. He was relentlessly stretching her cunt and there was pleasure intermingled with the pain. The realization that her wonderful father was fucking her made the stretching pain worth it. She wanted more of it. She could bear the pain. Even if it got worse, it was nothing compared to the reward. She already knew, even before her father impaled her deeply and shot his hot seed into her willing body, that she wanted this again. Often. As often as possible. She would never love him like she loved her brother, of course, but she was a woman who loved sex and there was nobody anywhere who was as well-equipped to give that to her than her father. It was almost bestial, animalistic. She reveled in it.