Trip with Brother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sank balls-deep and felt her hook her feet around his lower legs. Hannah moaned, obviously enjoying it as much as was he.

"Just lay here inside me," she whispered. "Oh I love this. I could lay here all night like this!" She turned her head and kissed his lips gently. "I wish you could know how much I love you. Thank you for being the way you are."

"What do you mean the way I am?" he asked, basking in the feeling of his sister's warm, wet cunt around his cock.

"You know. Are you gonna make me say it?"

"Yes. Say it. I want to know if we're on the same page," he grunted. Incredibly he felt as if he might cum again. He hadn't counted on that. Just getting hard and being inside of her was enough.

"What is the word? Cuck? You like to cuck me."

"I thought that meant a man that was not well-endowed watching his lover with a guy with a big one," he said.

"I guess, but I don't know another word for it. You do like watching me, no?" she asked as she began to rotate her hips slowly.

"It's perverted. I don't want you to do it if you don't want to. I don't want you to stop loving me," he said as he stared in her face. "I cannot ever stop loving you, Hannah. I need you always. I'm sorry I'm a pervert." Tears came into his eyes.

"No, hush!" she said as she touched his face. "Don't you get it? We are both perverted in the same way. We've discussed this. You're a voyeur and I'm an exhibitionist. At least that's what turns us on. I wouldn't mind watching you fuck someone else, though."

Joe regarded her. "I don't know if I want to do it with anyone but you. But it would be hot to do it when you were watching." He grinned at her.

"Just talking about this makes me so hot, Joe. I may be more perverted than you. Seriously. I loved performing for you!...I mean, yeah, I loved every minute of it, but knowing that my lover was watching made it so much better!" She smiled as she rotated her hips and hunched herself up at him. "That would be you. You're my lover. You're always going to be my lover! Fuck, I'm cummmingggggggggggggggg!"

Joe began to slowly move in and out of his sister and soon his own orgasm gripped him. He was fairly certain that his balls were already completely drained, but his orgasm was still strong and made even more intense by the love he felt for his sister. She loved him and she understood him. They had just started.