All Comments on 'Triple Dog'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
yloduck1yloduck1over 10 years ago
Creative story!

nicely written, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is awesome

Great concept, well-written, great characters, hot and slutty as hell. One of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story...

But just because the one girl got fucked by two pimps, it doesn't mean she is now devoting her life to be a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool story

A good story. With so many characters and a convoluted game, it could have gone horribly wrong, but it held together and got better and better as it went along.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago

Interesting, would love a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
must have been written by a man.

A mans mind in a girls body.

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Not cool

Emma was raped, and implying she went along with it because of a submissive nature is downright wrong. Her so called friends should never have left her alone in a place like that, and definitely not dressed like she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Not Cool:

This is a work of fiction.

No, rape is not cool, never will be, there's nothing worse than depriving someone else of their free will.

However, this is a work of fiction and no women were harmed in it's creation.

MizalthorpetheSecondMizalthorpetheSecond7 months ago

Great story. I can't help but to compare the Anna character to Chapin character from the Triple Dog (2010) movie, both in attitude and appearance. Maybe she or the movie were an inspiration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES