Triple Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, as the old saying goes, you're only as good as your last at-bat. Someone suggested going next door to Zipperhead, (the most famous Punk-clothing retailer in Philly), for some immediate replacement clothes, which both Jimmy and Joanie ultimately did. The result was that Joanie spent the remainder of the night punked out in a ripped t-shirt, leather pants, and Doc Marten boots, while 2-ski outfitted himself in a white T-shirt, leather vest, torn black jeans, and hi top Converse sneakers. A good recovery, from an embarrassing moment, leaving nothing but a few great photos, and a fun memory, which seemed to be Joanie's specialty!

Jimmy picked up the tab for the new clothes and lost tray of food, the staff cleaned up the mess, and everyone got a big laugh at the comical circumstance that established a great and ever-lasting friendship between Jimmy and Joanie, as well as his relationship with Bridgette Foy's.

Anyway, tonight Jimmy found himself next to Joanie's uncle Arthur, who it turns out was in town to play Santa Clause for the "City of Philadelphia Cares" promotion, which annually opened City Hall for the weekend, inviting all children and families to decorate the tree, meet the live Nativity players and animals, as well and sit with Santa. Uncle Arthur explained to Jimmy that he was an ex-city planner, had been performing as Santa for years, and still came back to do it every year, even now in retirement, telling Jimmy how rewarding he found the experience.

Jimmy enjoyed his dinner with Uncle Arthur immensely, at some point asking him for any tips he could provide in advance of his first attempt at Santa. Uncle Arthur rubbed his chin for a moment, then offered Jimmy the following sage advice. "First thing, and most important thing Jimmy," he started, "is enjoy the moment, and remember that each, and every child who visits with you tomorrow, just might remember the experience for the rest of his, or her life. Try as hard as you can to be in the moment with each child, and make certain it's a positive experience," he added. "Then secondly," he continued sternly, "is don't over promise. Always remember, you are only playing Santa Clause, but mom and dad carry the real burden to deliver on your promises," he added. "You do not know their abilities, budget, limitations, or beliefs. Nod your head, agree as much as you can, tell them that you'll check with the elves, confirm room on the sleigh, divert their attention to cookies and candy canes, etc., etc., but don't promise stuff that can't be delivered," he warned ominously. "I made that mistake once, and found out about it the following year, and have been upset with myself ever since," he added. "And one last thing," he added, "try to get to know mom and dad a little bit. That will go a long way towards understanding what can, and can't happen in any particular household," he said, concluding his advice on the subject.

Jimmy finished dining with Uncle Arthur, picked up the tab for both of their meals, left Joanie a major league Christmas tip, then said a warm good night to Uncle Arthur, and wished him a Merry Christmas, and enjoyable weekend with the kids. Before walking out, he caught Joanie for a slightly lascivious hug, kiss, and Merry Christmas wish, then departed for his condo up the street. On the way home Jimmy was in a very good mood, and caught himself whispering to himself, "Twas the Night Before Christmas, when all through the house"...

Once at home, Jimmy made himself a final nightcap of Jack Daniel's, Tennessee Fire, a large glass of water, and two Ibuprofen. He slammed the Fire first, chugged the water and pills in a single gulp, then slid into his most comfortable Phillies workout gear before settling himself into bed for a long winter's nap. Jimmy had had a long day, what with his disappointing negotiation with the Phillies, then the sudden responsibility to play Santa Clause. But he was excited about tomorrow and found himself continuing to mumble the words to the poem 'Night Before Christmas' as he drifted off to sleep. "When what to my wondering eyes should appear... Well, I knew in a moment, it must be St. Nick."

Jimmy 2-Ski was restless, as his body and mind sought sleep, until suddenly, and astonishingly, finding himself on a snow-covered rooftop, of a home he did not know. He also found himself to be a jolly old elf, all dressed in fur, from his head to his foot, with his clothes all covered, in ashes and soot, and a bundle of toys he had flung on his back. Jimmy 2-Ski did not understand why he was there, but he knew his mission, and spoke not a word, but went right to his work. He shimmied, and slid himself down the chimney quick, the huge sack of toys followed so slick. He went straight to stuffing the stockings with care, with sugar plums, and sweets, and treats for all there. Then leaving gifts under the tree, making sure the children would awaken with glee.

As 2-Ski the Santa Clause, emptied his sack, he heard small sounds from behind his back. Turning his head right quick, he spotted two beautiful ladies peeking around the corner. With dimpled cheeks, and big, doe eyes, the ladies stepped out, to Santa's surprise. "Santa, what beautiful things you've brought us," said the shorter of the two.

"Can you stay and have cookies with us, Santa?" the taller one asked.

Now 2-Ski the Santa, was a tired old elf, and thought that a rest would help his old self. So, he invited both maidens to come out and sit, hoping for a touch of a sugar-plum tit. Surprisingly dressed, in lingerie and heel, both ladies were lovely, and had great appeal.

As the women sashayed over to greet Santa, 2-Ski knew right quick, that this was going to be an All-Star stop on his Santa schedule. Both ladies were dressed in what Jimmy could only describe as the best team uniforms he had ever seen. Each suited in identical, lacey, bra and thong set, albeit one in green and the other in red. Each also wore a matching leather collar. The collar on the shorter read, NAUGHTY, and the collar on the taller read, NICE. "Oh my!" Jimmy mumbled to himself as the ladies approached.

"Come, sit with me," 2-Ski invited. "Tell me your names, a little about yourself; and about those collars," he added. "And tell Santa how he can make your Christmas extra-special this year."

Both ladies accepted Santa's invitation without hesitation, jumping right into the Jolly old elf's lap and hugging up close. "Ooohh Santa, you feel so good," said the "Naughty" of the two ladies.

"Yeah Santa," said the one labeled "Nice". "I thought you were supposed to be all fat and old," she questioned while squeezing both Jimmy's bicep and crotch simultaneously. "Santa feels good," she added rather lasciviously.

"Oh, ladies, you both feel good too," Santa complimented right back. "Now, tell me a little about yourselves, "Santa requested, trying to get back to the task at hand.

"Well," started Ms. Naughty, "my name is Sara, and as you can see Santa, I am the naughtier of us two," she added while giggling at the other. "At least today, I am the naughtier of us two. Sometimes Joanie likes to be naughty too Santa, but mostly she's nice."

Sara was a beautiful, thin, curly haired, flat-chested blonde, that Jimmy clearly recognized as someone he knew, but could not remember from where or when. "Tell me Sara, what does a naughty little nymph such as yourself want for Christmas this year?"

"Well Santa, I really do need quite a few things," she started. But mostly, I really, really, want a pair of real tits. I am so tired of being built like a ten-year-old boy. Look at these Santa," she demanded as she pulled off her bra to show her barely-there titties.

"Oh, my Sara, but I think those titties are lovely," Santa commented, as he truly did love her flat-chested look. "Look here Sara, your tits are giving Santa a boner," Jimmy confided to help Sara realize her sexy appeal.

"Well, that's wonderful Santa, and I truly love that I can turn you on and feel your cock get hard, but I still want a set of real tits," she responded dejectedly. "Nothing humongous, just a pleasant set of B or C cup tits, which will help me feel like a beautiful, and feminine woman. I mean, these little, nothing tits, are fucking-up my self-esteem Santa," she admitted. "And I know your dick would be even harder right now, if my titties were a just a little bit bigger," she added closing her case.

Jimmy again replied that he thought she was beautiful just as she was, but she made a good argument for those new tits. "Ok, Ok," Santa demurred, "a new set of titties for you," he promised.

"Oh Santa, Thank-you," Sara gushed in appreciation. "I just knew you'd understand."

"All-righty then, what else would you like to find under your tree tomorrow morning?" Santa asked.

I also need a man Santa," Sara declared rather bluntly. "A kind, passionate, loving man," she continued. One that will have his own interests and talents, but who totally loves me, and me alone. A man that works hard during the day, then fucks my brains-out every night. A man who loves children, and camping, the beach, hot dogs, and fine dining, great sex, and eating pussy," she went on. A man who loves all that, and small tits too. Is that asking too much Santa? Does such a man exist, Santa," she asked rather dejectedly.

"Ho, ho, ho," Jimmy responded pleasantly. "Of course, he exists, my lovely Sara," Santa went on. "And I think this Christmas you'll need to open your eyes to those around you to find the true love that you are seeking," 2-Ski the Santa suggested. "Rules be damned, Girl," he added prophetically. Anything else that you want to ask Ole' St. Nick to bring you this Christmas?" Jimmy asked.

"Well Santa, if it's not too much to ask, a stocking full of sex toys would be nice to find on Christmas morning too. Lubes, dildos, vibrators, and I especially want a pair of nipple clamps, so Joanie here can torture my tiny titties, Santa," she offered teasingly, while giggling in the cutest way.

"Oh my," responded Santa. "I'll definitely check with the elves on that request," he added. "Santa loves a lady with tiny titties," he guiltily admitted, "and nipple clamps are a personal favorite," he also shared.

"And how about you lovely lady," Santa asked while turning to the lovely black-haired beauty on his other knee. "What would you like for Christmas this year?" he asked.

"Well Santa," Joanie started. "My needs are a little different than Sara's. First off, my little daughter needs some help to get herself right. She's a beautiful two-year old girl, but has a physical deformity, which is making her life a struggle. Her problem can be fixed, but the insurance company is refusing to pay for her surgery. I need some true Christmas magic to help turn them from the miserly Scrooge, into the benevolent Uncle Ebeneezer that helped Tiny Tim, Santa. Can you help?" she asked.

"Oh, Joanie my love, that is a very big problem, my dear," 2-Ski started, being very concerned about over promising. "But I want you to know that Santa will be working all of his magic to get your little daughter the help she needs," he added hoping to be optimistic at the least.

"Thank you, Santa, thank you," Joanie responded with a big hug for Santa, giving ole' 2-Ski, another jolt to his boner.

"Well, what else can Santa do for you Joanie," Santa asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well Santa," Joanie began, somewhat sheepishly. "I have a husband, and I love him a lot and all, but our relationship has hit some hard times. When times were good, he mostly fucked me really well, Santa. But lately, things haven't been good at all. And, I have this big ole' booty that I like filled with a hard cock on occasion, and my hubby just won't go there," she added dejectedly. "I want a big, hard, dick for my ass Santa," Joanie continued pleading. "No relationship, no strings, just a rock-hard dick in my ass every once in a while," she added. Can you find me a nice, hard, dick, Santa?" she asked. "Please."

"Oh Joanie, you are so special," Santa replied. "If it weren't for my appointed rounds this evening, I'd be fucking your ass right now," Jimmy, the jolly, old, elf confessed. "And you too Sara," he continued. "I'd be pinching and twisting those little nipples till you begged for mercy," he went on. "You are both beautiful, and strong woman. Remain confident in yourselves, and remain in pursuit of the people, and things in life that make you happy. And don't give up till you find them," Santa added. "And I promise if you do that, it'll be Christmas morning every day of the year for you both," Jimmy added, concluding his best Santa speech.

"Now, before I leave, I have a gift for each of you to share before the morning light," Santa said as he handed each lady a gift. "For you Sara, a 10", life-like, dildo, that I want you to shove up Joanie's ass tonight and make her scream in happiness. And Joanie, for you I have a 'titty-torture-kit', which includes a pocket vibrator, small paper clamps, lube, and a cat o nine tails to whip Sara's titties to a lovely, pink hue. Now, take these gifts and go make each other happy tonight, knowing that Santa will return one day to find that all of your dreams have come true. Now off to bed for the both of you, and let Santa continue his rounds across the world," he added.

"But Santa," Joanie questioned, while pointing to the prominent tent in Santa's red trousers. "Your cock is all hard and leaking. Can't we help make it small again before you leave?" she asked.

"Let us help, Santa," please, please," both ladies whined in unison, as they jointly reached out to free the target of their desires.

"Oh, OK," Santa offered to the delight of the ladies. "I'll have to speed up deliveries afterwards, but it's Christmas for Santa too," Jimmy offered in justification.

Just as Sara and Joanie got their hands around the big elf's hard cock. Jimmy, 2-Ski, Skizinski, awoke from this most pleasant dream, in his own bed, in downtown Philly, wondering what-the-fuck that was all about? Waking up in a full sweat, dick so hard it ached, and an intense desire to love both of those two beautiful women, left Jimmy almost crazed in his desire for love.

Jimmy, suddenly enlightened by the dream, recognized that, despite his own obliviousness, he was truly enamored by both ladies. Each was a gorgeous woman, with her own unique sexual aura. Joanie, so sweet and beautiful, albeit married, and thus always considered out of bounds to Jimmy. But her luscious jet-black hair, searing eyes, and exceptional booty, suddenly had Jimmy ready to step out of bounds. And the lovely, little Sara, whom Jimmy had barely paid notice, emerged from the shadows of his life, to become the center of his manly desire. Her tiny titties, long, curly, blonde hair, high heels, and compliant personality, all fairly begging to be sexually dominated by Jimmy 2-Ski.

With thoughts of Joanie and Sara filling his head, Jimmy decided to call for a late night, squeeze play to rub out a run before falling back to sleep. Giving himself the sign, he reached over to grab the illegal, slippery, substance. Then he rubbed down both his balls and bat thoroughly, until the run was scored, and the noise in his head relaxed. With the evening's exertion completed, Jimmy slept peacefully until the sunshine woke him the following morning.

Jimmy Skizinski physically felt great as he got out of bed that Saturday morning before Christmas. Mentally, he was still a little disappointed over the Phillies' refusal to sign him to that long term deal he was seeking. He had a great season and was very surprised at the Phillies' reluctance to sign-up for more of Jimmy 2-Ski the following year. But, deep down, he was also confident he would be rewarded for his past season, and decided to roll with it and take advantage of whatever opportunities life would offer him. He wanted the Phillies, but Chicago, Seattle, San Diego, or San Fran., it really didn't matter. He'd go where he was wanted and make the best of it.

His next item of business was to contemplate today's game. He was in the starting lineup, playing Santa Clause this afternoon, and he truly felt like a rookie going into his first game. Jimmy decided to continue his preparation by spending some time watching Christmas classics, to get his head in the right place, and see how Hollywood made Christmas successful.

In his dream, Joanie had mentioned Scrooge, and how the ghosts turned him into the generous and loving Uncle Ebeneezer. So, he YouTubed the George C. Scott version of "A Christmas Carol" and was enlightened by the import of the Tiny Tim character, as well as the effect that Scrooge's transition had on the people around him. He also watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", and how little Cindy Lou Who, had such an effect on the grinch, and his finding the true meaning of Christmas. He also watched some "Miracle on 34th St., loving the Kris Kringle character. His final jolt of Christmas was watching the classic "It's a Wonderful Life" and was near mesmerized by the George Bailey meeting Clarence scene, then running through the snow towards home to be greeted by his family, and small community. All wonderful stories depicting the Christmas Spirit, truly convincing Jimmy 2-Ski that Christmas was all about ordinary people, doing special things for others. Jimmy decided today was going to be a great day. He was going to be that ordinary guy, doing special things today!

It was about noon when Jimmy finished his Christmas studies. He made himself a small lunch, then took a quick run to calm his jitters. Upon return, he took care of the three S's, (shit, shave, & shower) dressed himself in "date" apparel; featuring Christmas red underwear and matching socks, navy slacks, red, blue, and white gingham button down shirt, and his light, grey leather jacket. When done up right, Jimmy looked like a successful ballplayer.

At 3pm, Jimmy walked into the executive offices of the Philadelphia Phillies, ready for his starring role in today's game. As he walked through the glass office doors, Jimmy felt as if he had walked into a winter wonderland; all highlighted in blinking lights, and Phillies red. A beautiful, white, ten-foot Christmas tree, decorated with red lights and ornaments, took up the entire center of the room. There was also a large train set, each car loaded with new baseballs, running underneath the tree, winding around tables, desks, chairs, and ultimately around a huge red velvet and oaken chair, that Jimmy presumed was for Santa. There were numerous helpers dressed as elves, and a multitude of decorations, including nutcrackers, stockings, sleds, leg lamps, and more. There was even a dog named Max, running around with antlers tied to his head. It was a beautiful and surreal Christmas scene.

Positioned high above everything, running across the bridge, which led out to the stadium, was a huge sign welcoming everyone to the CLAPA Holiday Party, featuring 'Chrusciki's with Santa'. Jimmy laughed out loud at the sudden change in title. As he was laughing, he was accosted by Sara, who wrapped him up in a big hug. "Jimmy, you came!" she shouted enthusiastically.

"Of course, I came," Jimmy responded after Sara released him from the hug. "I'm really happy to be here and want to do my part to make this a wonderful Christmas experience for everyone, especially the children," he added.

"Oh Jimmy, that is so sweet," she commented. "The best thing that ever happened to this party was getting dumped by Fig. He's a dick, and you're the best. Nuff said," she added while giggling.

"How did you manage to change the whole cookie concept and signage with less than 24- hour notice?" Jimmy asked, somewhat incredulously.

Ha ha, Sara laughed out loud. "Some of my best work actually," she said, while continuing to giggle, which Jimmy found totally adorable. "I was here very late last night, making it all happen, but I was determined to erase that slimy pig, er, I mean Fig, from this entire holiday event. I donated 96- dozen Fig Newtons to the Boys and Girls Club of South Philly, and then called Nowicki's Bakery in Port Richmond, for the Chrusciki replacements. Both Natalia Nowicki, and Stanley the sign guy, who both happen to be Polish, worked all night to get it done, and both came through as promised. I am so grateful to them," she added. "And truth be told," she went on, "I hate Fig Newtons, and these little powdered 'Angel Wings' are so delicious and look much better on the table. But enough of that Jimmy, let me introduce you around," Sara said, while grabbing Jimmy's hand and dragging him towards a gathering of adults and children clustered around the drink and snack area.