Triple Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, just when I thought my ass would never get fucked by a real dick, you show up with your laser-vision into my soul," she added while giggling, and continuing to jerk Jimmy's cock to full-hard condition. "Now that you've opened up my secret box Jimmy, I do hope you fuck my ass good tonight," Joanie said, pleading with her eyes.

"Joanie, my love," Jimmy started, "that 'Louisville Slugger' you're handling has been craving your ass for a long time, and you can rest assured that it will be cumming in your ass tonight, he added. "If you'd like, I'll even photograph the anal cream pie and autograph it for you," he added while laughing.

"Ha Ha, Joanie laughed. "that's fucked-up Jimmy, but really funny. And, what's even more fucked-up, I might actually take you up on that offer," she added, while continuing to laugh.

Jimmy 2-Ski suddenly felt a whole lotta love for Joanie; just wanting her to be the happiest ass-freak ever tonight. He spent the next five to ten minutes kissing Joanie, fondling her tits, pussy, ass, ear lobes, arm pits, elbows, and feet. He couldn't get enough of her. Ultimately though, the lust in his loins won out, and his desire for her ass took over. "Roll over onto your belly, then up on your knees, and lean forward," he said, guiding her into the classic 'doggie' position. "Now you relax, and let your mind drift to your happy, ass-place, while I get you ready," he instructed.

Once Joanie was in the receiving position, Jimmy 2-Ski took his bat, offering a few practice strokes towards the intended target. Unhappy, with his grip, he oiled both himself, and Joanie, then went on to lick her ass, finger her pussy, and strum her swollen clitoris, all the while mumbling to her about how beautiful she was, and how he loved her freaky-ass. As 2-Ski licked, and caressed, the cadence in Joanie's hips began quickening. "Oh, fuck Jimmy," Joanie mewled, "eat my fucking-ass, Jimmy, please eat my fucking-ass," she purred. Eventually, Jimmy upped the ante, by inserting multiple fingers in Joanie's cunt, allowing his thumb to slide into her asshole. "Oh, fuck me, Jimmy, fuck me please," she whined in pleasure, as all of jimmy's fingers were stuffed into her wet holes. "Oh, fuck me now Jimmy, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW JIMMY," the raven haired, ass-freak begged. "FUCK ME NOW WITH YOUR COCK, JIMMY, PPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!"

Jimmy 2-Ski could hear the pleading of the crowd, as he stepped into the box and found his stance. Lean and strong, with his quick-twitch muscles ready to pound one out of the park. Jimmy crushed it on his first swing, grounding his dick deep into the bowels of Joanie's porcelain ass in one powerful stroke. "UGGGHHH", came the guttural response from the receiver of the Mighty, 2-Ski's stroke.

Concerned, he may have started too hard, Jimmy asked, "are you OK Joan?"

"Oh, Jimmy, I feel fucking-wonderful," Joanie responded with glee. "Just fuck me, Jimmy, and don't worry about me. I'm an ass-freak Jimmy, and I need this so fucking-bad," she added, while slamming her ass back into Jimmy's submerged dick.

Boom, boom, boom, boom! Jimmy assaulted her beautiful ass with the full length of his manhood. In and out, in and out, in and out. The full length of Jimmy's slugger penetrating the entire depth of the lovely lassie's ass with every stroke. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" they both grunted in unison, as he pounded the freaky-ass without mercy.

"Oh, Jimmy it feels sooooo fucking gooooood," Joanie wailed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Jimmy!" she added, "UUUUUGGGGHHHH, FUCK MY FUCKING-ASS, Jimmy, she moaned in pleasure.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" Jimmy continued to grunt, as he repeatedly thrust the full length of his dick into her ass.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass Joanie," he warned her. I'm fucking-close!"

"Not yet, Jimmy! Not fucking-yet, Jimmy! Fuck me, Jimmy, Fuck the shit out of me Jimmyyyyyyy!!" she begged. "Fuck me, Jimmy! Fuck me, Jimmy! Oh, fucking-fuck me Jimmy, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMMING NOW!" she screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH," 2-Ski bellowed at the same moment, shooting a torrent of cum in Joanie's ass. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," he groaned as the monster-load continued to shoot rapid-fire into her ass, until he collapsed on top of Joanie's exhausted body.

As they lie together in a tight cuddle, both lovers got lost in their own headspace, but interestingly, both were lost at the same place; stuck at little Liza-Beth, and her cleft lip and palate. Joanie, being the child's mother, was lost in worry over how the problem was beginning to affect her little girl developmentally, socially, emotionally. Additionally, the challenge was also likely to morph into a financial problem for the family as well.

Jimmy, 2- Ski, on the other hand was a fixer. He was stuck on how he was going to help Liza-Beth, and each of the children he met today. He was truly confident that despite the disappointment of this week, his baseball career was going to flourish. He wanted desperately to use that good fortune to help those children and was totally committed to making that happen.

Suddenly, Joanie bolted upright in a shot. "Fuck, what time is it?" she screeched.

"About 2:30. Do you need to go?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, I do Jimmy." I told the babysitter I'd be home by 2. "I hate being late for anything, but tonight was really worth it Jimmy. Thank you so much for sharing yourself with me this weekend. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it," she added.

"Joanie, it was truly my pleasure," Jimmy responded sincerely. "Can I take you to dinner, or maybe a show; kind of a real date sometime?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, Jimmy! You are the sweetest man, and I do truly love you!" Joanie responded as she was getting dressed. "But the answer to that question is no. Certainly not because I don't want to, Jimmy. It's because you don't need me, or my baggage. The arc of my life has already been drawn. I've got a man-child for a husband, I have two children, and a minor league career at Bridgette's; none of which you need to be saddled with," she continued explaining. "Jimmy, I hope that we can remain good friends forever. You may be the greatest man I've ever known, and quite honestly, I benefit tremendously simply because people know we are friends, and I hope that never changes," she offered as she reached in to hug her favorite ballplayer.

"Well, I guess I understand," Jimmy responded somewhat dejectedly, "but can you leave me in your contacts just in case you need some emergency help gettin' your freak-on?" he added while laughing and hugging the beautiful MILF one last time.

"Along those lines Jimmy, can I offer a suggestion," Joanie asked while strapping herself back into the gold sandals.

"Yes," Jimmy responded, "but please be gentle, my manhood is very fragile," he said, only partially joking.

"Ha, nothing like that Jimmy; you were excellent, my dear! But I would suggest you call that little, blonde, marketing girl from the Phillies. As I think I've told you, I've known her since she was a child, Jimmy. She is a great girl. Her family life while growing up was pretty fucked-up, but she was the glue that kept the family together. Her mom was a drinker, did a lot of partying, and cycled through a lot of men; most of which were losers. Domestic abuse, wild parties, financial issues; the cops were at her house frequently, but she was always strong, and did her best to keep the household and family together," Joanie said, concluding her summary. She's like a sister to me, and I think you guys might be great together."

"Funny you should mention that," Jimmy replied coyly. "I'm going to see her tomorrow to discuss follow-up to the CLAPA meeting", he shared. "Maybe I'll ask her if she has any freaky fetishes," he added while laughing again, and hoping Joanie appreciated the joke.

"Come on, let's go," Jimmy directed. "I'll drive you back to your car, unless you'd prefer a walk of shame," he added, as they both laughed and hugged one final time before departing.

TEXT TO SARA: Hey, what's goin' on? Are you still available/interested in getting together later tonight? I'd love to see you and follow-up on the kid's requests. Let me know. 2-Ski

TEXT TO JIMMY: So happy you reached out - YES!! Totally interested & available. I've already watched the tapes, and have a spread sheet (sorry I'm compulsive like that) What are you thinking?

TEXT TO SARA: I'm thinking dinner at Popi's on 20th St., down by the stadium. Pick you up at 7:30. Work for you?

TEXT TO JIMMY: Yes, looking forward to it. I'm in Bridesburg, you have the address in my contact info.

TEXT TO SARA: I got it - See you then!!

"Awesome", Jimmy mumbled to himself. "Two beautiful ladies on the same weekend," he continued mumbling while feeling pretty good about himself. After communicating with Sara, he then made a call to his agent to update him on the Phillies contract situation, as well as discuss other potential 2024 opportunities. Lastly, he asked his agent to check his contacts for a Dr. with Cleft Lip and palate skills, that might be interested in bartering services with a ballplayer. "This is all going to work out," Jimmy thought optimistically, envisioning a successful outcome.

Knock, knock, knock. The door sounded as Jimmy lightly worked the hammer of the door knocker on Sara's home.

"Jimmy, I'm so happy to see you," Sara announced, opening the door then hugging the ballplayer.

2-Ski, never one to miss an opportunity, hugged Sara right back, while giving her the full feel and fragrance test, finding both to his liking. "You look wonderful," Jimmy complimented, once disengaged from the hug.

"As do you," Sara said, truthfully returning the compliment.

Sara did truly look stunning! Dressed in a black, form fitting sweater-dress down to her knees, three-quarter length sleeves, short slit on one side, cowl cut at the neck, with an enticing full-zipper up the back. An elegant pair of ankle height, black, leather booties with gold buckle, on her feet. Perfectly sexy, for a winter's evening about town. She accessorized with sparkling diamonds dangling from her ears, gold bangles adorning one wrist, and a chunky, gold chain clasped tightly around her neck. Beautiful winter style!

Jimmy found himself very glad that he also dressed up a little tonight. Charcoal slacks, black blazer, with mono-chromatic black, button-down shirt, black belt, and matching black, buckle front shoes. A little more casual, than elegant, but for 2-Ski, it was very nice.

Sara's house was a classic Philly rowhome, with entry door into the living room, straight through into the dining room, then onto the kitchen, exit door at the rear of the kitchen. Basement downstairs, 3- bedrooms, and bath up; Standard brick exterior with small, fenced yard. The house was typical in construction, but atypical in its unique décor.

"Very nice," Jimmy commented sincerely. "Do you use a decorator?" he asked, impressed by the eclectic mix of colors, textures, and materials, blended with the hardwood floors, area carpets, mirrored walls, artistic accoutrements, and personal photos.

"No decorator," she giggled. "That is not in my budget," She joked with sincerity. "I shop mostly at flea markets, estate sales, and with on-line resellers. Very little new comes into my home, but it works for me, and I do hope you like it," she added, truly hoping to impress the ballplayer.

"Well, I do," Jimmy responded enthusiastically. "How about the art? Is any of it authentic?" he asked.

"Ha ha," Sara laughed. "That depends on your definition of authentic," she added while continuing to laugh. "I have one limited edition, signed, Leroy Neiman print that is truly what you might refer to as 'authentic'. It's a 'Thurman Munson', a favorite of my grandfather's. He left it special for me after his passing and I love it," she confessed. "More because of the memories of grandpop, than because of Leroy Neiman or Thurman Munson. Grandpop was a gentle, and wise old soul, and the rock in my life whenever the seas got stormy," she added, suddenly seeming to drift off to another place somewhere.

"Sounds like a great fellow," Jimmy commented, remembering some of the details he was told by Joanie. "Where do you keep it," he asked.

Returning from her moment in the nether-world, Sara responded, "It's in my bedroom." Quickly following that with, "viewing by appointment only." Then abruptly changing the subject, she said, "The rest of the art, and stuff is all second-hand, provenance unknown. I'm an incurable shopper of used, or repurposed things," she added proudly. "Can I get you a drink, before we leave Jimmy," she offered, trying to change the topic away from her family and bedroom.

"Yes," Jimmy accepted, "that would be great. I'll have whatever you're having," he said to make things easy.

"Excellent choice," Sara retorted. "I have a nice Pinot Noir, on chill, that I was going to open before you got here to calm my nerves," she admitted.

"Calm your nerves?" Jimmy questioned. "Am I that scary?" he asked.

"No, thankfully you're not," Sara clarified. "But you are a famous, big league, ball player, and I'm just 'Sara from Bridesburg' after all. And, despite my glamorous work address, not too many Phillies drive down Thompson St., much less stop in for a drink," she said while giggling. "But I'm really glad you're here," she added, affectionately.

"I'm glad I'm here too," Jimmy responded, with a comforting smile. "And I'm very excited about getting to know you. And if truth be told," he added, "Little Sara from Bridesburg' comes highly recommended. You have a few friends that like you!"

"Oh, do tell", Sara joked.

"I'll hold that for later," Jimmy demurred. Let's finish this wine and get on the road. We've got a date, remember?"

"How could I forget," Sara added flirtatiously, while twinkling her doe-like eyes.

At Popi's, the main entrance is at one end of the building, and all patrons must pass through the bar area to access the restaurant. Immediately upon entry, Jimmy was pounced upon by well-wishing Phillies fans. The shouts of "Jimmy 2-Ski, Yo, Jimmy 2-Ski - you da fuckin' man," and "Merry Christmas Jimmy," etc., etc., rang out loud, and continuously. Thankfully, as soon as the well-wishers saw Sara, the entire tone of the greeting changed. Still intense, everyone still wanting Jimmy's signature on their coaster, but less volume, a little more mannerly. "Jimmy, sorry man; didn't realize you were on a date," one apologized. Another simply commented, "nice, 2-Ski!" while nodding at Sara.

Jimmy was highly impressed with how Sara handled herself during the onslaught. If you've never experienced it, handling an appreciative, but demanding crowd can be overwhelming, especially so for a ballplayer's date. On this night, it did not phase Sara one bit. She allowed Jimmy to have his moment of celebrity, without getting jealous or lost. Additionally, when the focus did turn to her, (and eventually the focus will always turn to the beautiful woman) she met the moment head on, with a beaming smile, a warm hello, a touch of her hand, and/or brief hug or handshake. She was especially good with the children. She got down on their level, touched or hugged, and made each interaction a special moment.

Finally, after giving the holiday crowd the mandatory personal experience, the beautiful couple was escorted away to a corner table deep in the back. As they walked, Jimmy commented. "You handled that pretty well."

"Ha,ha, Sara laughed. "Little Sara from Bridesburg, a celebrity," she added, continuing to laugh. "Who'd a thunk that?" she added, while laughing out loud at her own joke.

"You continue to refer to yourself as 'Little Sara from Bridesburg'," Jimmy stated. "What's up with that?"              

"Well, I'll always be 'Little Sara from Bridesburg'," Sara said. And I'm proud of who I am and where I came from. For as long as I can remember, that's what people called me. I use that title now in a self-deprecating way when I'm a little uncertain," she explained. "But I'll stop, because I imagine it could be irritating."

"No, don't stop. Just be you! I like 'Little Sara from Bridesburg'," Jimmy said honestly. "But mostly, I want you to be comfortable. I think we go together pretty-well," Jimmy offered, "let the uncertainty go," he added, smiling his best 2-Ski smile.

"Thanks, Jimmy! I will," she added, smiling a beautiful 'Little Sara from Bridesburg' smile right back.

From that moment forward, both the handsome ballplayer, and the beautiful marketing assistant, relaxed and had a wonderful evening together full of Christmas music, great conversation, wine, oysters, surf and turf, and a huge hunk of pumpkin pie for dessert. Additionally, the couple developed a game plan to move forward on the Christmas gifts for the CLAPA children. Sara developed a list of gifts requested by the children during their time with Santa. The list of requests came in four general categories; toys, electronics, clothes, and help for solving their CLAPA issues. Sara had connected with a V.P. of Macy's to get them an after-hours shopping spree at a nearby mall, which would satisfy the first three areas of need. But Sara had a major concern.

"Jimmy, you know this will cost you thousands of dollars," she pointedly noted, worrying that he was taking on more than he was expecting.

"It will be the best money I've ever spent," he responded. "I'm only worried about over-stepping my bounds with the parents. Can you reach out to ask if it would be acceptable to provide these gifts for the kids. We could do it anonymously, so the kids would never know the source," he offered.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can work that out," Sara responded. "I'll let you know what they say. But on the other front, Jimmy, medical care for the children's CLAPA issues; I'm not sure you can make that happen," Sara admitted. "CLAPA has a process for disadvantaged children to get medical attention, and there is 'Operation Smile' too," she suggested, "but each organization has a long waiting list, is administratively onerous, and is slow at best. And they do not condone any 'jumping the line'. I'm not sure if we can work around that," she stated rather dejectedly.

"Oh, we're going to get around that somehow, if I have to pay for the entire process myself," Jimmy promised, suddenly seeing the happy smiles of Anthony, Sandra, and Liza-Beth, in his mind.

"Come on, let's go," Jimmy requested, while taking Sara's hand and making a beeline out of the restaurant. "If we get stopped, you keep walking, and I'll wave and high-five us through the crowd, Jimmy directed, "but you just keep walking. If we stop, we'll never get home."

Upon arriving at Sara's house, Jimmy pulled into a vacant parking spot, intending to walk Sara to the door, hoping for a sweet, good night kiss. As they cuddled on the porch, however, Sara made Jimmy an offer he couldn't refuse.

"Want to see Thurman Munson? I think I can get you an appointment," she added, once again batting her doe-like eyes.

"Uh-huh," Jimmy nodded in the affirmative, as Sara took Jimmy's hand and led him up to her bedroom.

"Holy Fucking-Shit!" 2-Ski exclaimed. "Authentic?" Jimmy questioned. "Authentic doesn't begin to characterize this."

"Yeah, I know," Sara admitted.

The Leroy Neiman print was signed, dated, and numbered, by the famous artist. That unto itself gave the artwork tremendous value. But the frame was the overwhelming center of attention. A wooden frame, crafted in varnished white oak, partially painted in Yankee Navy blue and white, with requisite pin-stripe detail. Most impressive were the carvings burned into the white oak. In one corner was a small, but detailed vision of Yankee stadium, featuring the famous façade and American flag. Opposite that, in the other corner, was a replica photo of the catcher's face, with hat on backwards, catcher mask on top of his head. Top, center of the frame was the player's full name, Thurman Lee Munson, date of birth and death, and Yankee logo on each side. The bottom portion of the frame was essentially the back of the player's baseball card; year, team, batting avg., RBI's, etc., all totaled up into this career statistics. Each tiny detail carved into the hardwood. Amazing!