All Comments on 'Triple Trouble'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 255 Comments (Page 2)
krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

No way in hell should he have even CONSIDERED staying married to whichever cheating slut was his wife, but since he did, he should have moved away, and forced her to choose, him or her sisters, not both. They were all used to having their cake, and eating it too. So force her to make a decision. Lose them, or him.

If ANY of the 3 had ever actually loved him, they would NEVER have fucked around behind his back with COUNTLESS others! It was NEVER about 3 sisters falling in love with one man, it was about being able to fuck any man they wanted, consequence free! Otherwise, they may have rotated, so each could be with him, but none of them would EVER let another man have them!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
@krosis666 exactly so

Yeah, and for proof the one that claimed to love him and be his wife never stopped taking her turn to play the slutty sister and continued to fuck anyone and everyone.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Disagree

He has them all marked now, amd will have no trouble telling them apart. They would all live with him; those two factors would effectively keep them honest to him. And as a condition to stay, he should have them play with each other on occasion. That should prove how far they are willing to go to keep him. In fact, Curious, if you read your comments, I hope you write another chapter where they do just that. They would be reluctant because they've never been woth another woman, and obviously the incest thing, but in the end would acquisce just to keep home. That's a chapter sure to bring good ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kind of stupid.

I understand him being mad about being fooled. But why cry "I just love Megan"? Is Megan the one you really married? Then go pick her out and leave with her. Fact is he does love them all. If it wasn't so he would be able to tell them apart without the tats. So in reality he loves whichever one he thinks is Megan.

So shut up and continue banging all 3. Just make it a closed relationship. No problems with the law because police would have to first prove it wasn't in fact his wife he was sleeping with. How could they prove it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

what an idiot...

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
What's to stop them from continuing?

They have seamlessly lied to him for the entire time since they met, so what is stopping them from continuing to be swapping sluts? Tattoos? Who said they got tattoos? The 3 proven liars, that's who! You can get non permanent transfers, that will not come off when rubbed, but can be removed with a cleanser, only to be replaced again and again! So, did they REALLY get tattoos? Should he even care? They are all lying, cheating sluts, after all, so being able to tell which skank is which should be the least of his worries! He should be far more worried about all the diseases they probably carry.

Interesting idea for a story, (if not original), but not very plausible. Only the most blind, inattentive and non-caring man in history would not have noticed SOMETHING was wrong very early into their relationship. Forgotten conversations, not remembering all the millions of little details that occur in everyday life, SOMETHING would inevitable give them away, or make him suspicious, and it wouldn't take years either! It simply wouldn't be possible for the 3 of them to keep each other updated on ALL the occurrences of daily life, all the conversations, it would simply take too much time each day. If he was THAT inattentive and un-observant, that self absorbed that he completely failed to see all those little slips, they why would all 3 women fall in love with a guy that pays so little attention to them, that they could get away with it for years?

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
Well written and odd

All three sisters need to be out of the street where they can get all the strange that they want. Oh and they need decades of therapy in that they have no conscience from the rationalization I heard and the allegedly married ones had their fingers crossed during the wedding ceremonies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute plot idea, but fails when given deeper consideration.

The three sisters have personality disorder issues. He married Megan in sickness and in health. So his threat to divorce her would be like divorcing a spouse who contracts some other serious illness. I think he is being too Puritanical to not give the sisters some transition time. Its fine that they all think they love him, but they once all "acted" like they loved Rick too. Rick leaving the trio really did not make sense, unless he was just in it for the exclusive rights to three gorgeous women. In which case, good riddance to Rick. We have to conclude that he gave Melissa the same ultimatum, and she chose to stay with Matt. So Rick too bugged out on a spouse with a mental illness, but maybe felt like he had already lost his wife anyway. A complex situation for sure.

Thanks for the imaginative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jonnyrebel82

The problem is that there isn't a Megan, there are three different girls portrayal of Megan, and thus he "loves" a entity which can't be duplicated by one sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

excellent story that makes you think.

Mental health issues aside, they are all megan at this point.

He is in love with a personality, which essentially they all have.

He is keeping one, but basically divorcing 2 other megans. cruel.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
I dunno...

Having three sisters would be kind of cool :-)

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Cuuuuck cuck cuck cuck cuuuuck!!!

You sickos keep trying to come up with a scenario for keeping the cheating slut, your cream pies and sloppy seconds. You can have them.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hmmmm......

I'm torn. In a way I want to say dump the wife. In another way I want to say that the husband made the right decision. The sisters were wrong in what they did, but then I understand how twins, much less triplets, can learn to trade identities and grow up seeing nothing wrong with doing so. In the end it was his decision to force all of them to become individuals and not three women sharing their lives in rotation. I think that the husband had the wisdom of Solomon. He loved his wife. The husband clearly stated that when he was with the other sisters he thought he was with his wife and only his wife. In the end he just wanted his wife to love as a wife, and the sisters to love as sisters in law. He didn't want to destroy them, he didn't want to hurt them at all really, but he did want the sisters to start living life as individuals knowing that in the end it would be the best thing for all of them.

I can live with the husband's decision in this case. Yes she, the wife, cheated on him, but it was in it's own way forced on her by her sisters desire to share lives. He was willing to give all the sisters a chance to redeem themselves. The author made it clear that he and his wife would have to work to save their marriage. No easy fixes, and no guarantee of success. It was real life in a way, condensed into a story that educated as well as entertained. Well worth the five-star rating I gave it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
I Say

Go along with their Proposal. Esp. since they are now marked and easy to tell apart. But they would have to Accept that his love would be different for each as they each have their own Personality. The interesting thing would be when they made Babies. Trying to keep it secret from the Dr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmm

So who did he officially walk down the aisle? Megan? Great story, but my biggest problem is she still cheated with other guys (despite the "Margo" excuse). He should get a free pass so she can know what that's like

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars for being so well written. Given the lengths they all went to, it is not a believable ending to have two of them simply give up without any more fight. Given that, this story is not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"A tripple Cuck"

His wife fucked someone else while they were married. That is cheating anyway you slice it. Those triplets were really disturbed . They devised a way of cheating guys that were slow on the up-take. It appears they can only get their kicks by fucking the same man. I would walk away while I could.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
Just one word . . .

Bizarre

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep

She love him sooooooooo much she lived with other men two full years of there three year marriage and only spent one year with her loving husband . Yep that's love all.right

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

If 'they' loved him so much they shouldn't have fucked other men, seems like a whole lot of rationalization for having their cake and eating it too.

Certainly an entertaining mess, I can't really see why he has such a big problem with having all three, well, except for stamina issues ;-), or why he believes it could only end badly to my mind the much bigger problem is that his wife was unfaithful.

On another note, this reminds me a lot of another story with triplets except in the other story all three women where married, that protagonist also used a sharpie I believe, not sure if this story served as inspiration, or the other way around.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Rick

I don't understand Rick's problem.

Before Matthew he got one of the triplets each week. AFTER Matthew he got on of the triplets each week, He wasn't losing anything, "Megan" and "Margo" were already fucking other guys while he had "Melissa".

Okay, they all loved Matt, but he still got to fuck one of them each week just like before, just like before.

"Three wives... three lovers... three of everything, and you're standing here pissed at me?"- He's pissed at you because you didn't tell him what was going on!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
three but identical

Yes it is three women, but they're identical, so that is like just one woman.

They look exactly alike, and when it is their turn to 'be Megan' with him they act alike.

The part that isn't like just one woman is where one week in three the one he is actually married to is out slutting about with other men, when it is her turn to 'be Margo'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love...yeah sure, ok.

If that's love I'd hate to see disrespect, contempt, selfishness, manipulation and boredom raise their head.

I honestly believe he'd be better off cutting all ties and moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've got to be kidding!!!!

They used him, disrespected him, lied to him and, his real wife, cheated on him! He should have walked immediately! Oh, and, Melissa's husband was a true ass hole. When Matt ran into Rick, he should have pounded the shit out of him!

The premise of the story was good, but the end sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a logical ending for LW...

Although curious2c doesn't end his stories that way, most authors in LW, I think "most" is fairly accurate, most have the cheating wives get divorced. Here though, in this clever story, the protagonist's wife has committed adultery with maybe DOZENS of men, hundreds of times - and she skates free, no punishment whatsoever - one could say she was actually rewarded since she ended up with Matt alone.

Margo was the "wild" one, never marrying, always dating some new guy. But all three of them, including Megan, played at being Margo - so Matt's wife was sleeping with Margo's boyfriends, and with Rick, and of course Matt - hell, when Megan was pretending to be Margo, she probably had to find a new boyfriend from time to time. They say they didn't sleep with Margo's boyfriends all that often once they fell in love with Matt, but they've made their lives by lying so far, so who can believe them?

Matt's history with Megan is completely unknown to him now. He'll never know if it was Megan with him when they saw or did something, or was it one of the other sisters? He already knows that she prefers to listen to her sisters, to do whatever they want to do - otherwise, why would she volunteer to share Matt except that that was what her sisters wanted?

In my opinion, Matt should have left the three of them. It might teach them a lesson so they'll never try doing this again. But he knows for sure that Megan has been cheating on him since before they were married, assuming they were exclusive for some period of time before the marriage, at least as long as their engagement. Who was he sleeping with on their honeymoon? How does he know that she'll be satisfied with just one man, the same guy week after week? She's never done that before so it'll be new to her, maybe she'll get bored. She obviously doesn't value their vows the way Matt does - they're a complete mismatch. Dump her dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
all three of the women are common whores, they cheated, disrespected him and continously lied

where is the STD and AIDS testing, where is justice, why not divorce all three and sue all of them and have the marriage annulled. 2* because it was interesting until you got to where he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice idea

Instead of a harem fantasy story of 1 man and 3 women, you have a real 1 woman man who can't live with the harem fantasy. While a lot of comments focused on the cheating aspect, which is a valid point, I wonder that since all three have the personality traits of Margo, Melissa, and Megan (the slut, the cheating wife, and the devoted wife) and now Megan is always going to be just Megan, what happens when when those other traits rise up and she can't trade places to work them out of her system? All my other thoughts have been expressed by other commenter so that's all I got.

Really well done story. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Broke Up With A Twin

While dating an identical twin, I caught them switching on me while we were being intimate. To this day, I have no clue with which twin I had sex. But I am afraid it was not my girlfriend. I left that evening, never to return. And neither twin thought it was important enough to call and apologize.

mambrkemambrkeabout 7 years ago
Stupid reasoning

He dated all three sisters, sleep with all of them all the time, he will never know which one he gave a wedding ring, which one was with him on a honeymoon and at the end, he still can not be sure who is with him. He should be with all of them, or divorce and leave all of them. Because of his reasoning at the end of story only 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Those that don't pay attention to history are doomed ...

So Rick was at one time sought after by all three, until a better model came along. If you can put aside the fact that your own wife was gone 2/3rds of the time, why would you be okay with the prospect of someone coming along in the future that they like better than you? I cannot buy their protestations that Matt is the one - when I am sure they told Rick the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
enjoyable read

The ''suspension of disbelief'' rule always followed when reading such stories, but I just have some points to declare.

Day to day life would have left 'scratches'' regularly. Common illnesses would have made the deception ''known''

Not to mention, having been intimate with a female you come to know her ''feel'', her sounds, her reactions to yourtouching her in your ''special'' way.

Triplets, identical though they may be in looks have have untold differences-some that you mentioned.

Unless he was completely unobservant, niggling thoughts would have made presence known.

And then the most basic....

Would be tough for the three sisters to coordinate menstrual cycles. Not that they might not be able to hide those for a few months but not for the years of his marriage

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Re-Reading

As far as "died and gone to heaven," that might apply in a threesome (or in this case, foursome!), but if you're only getting one at a time, what's so special?

It's nice that the came around on their own, but rather than divorcing Megan, which would have hurt him, why not threaten to tell their parents!

Why can't Melissa go back to Jack? She did love him at one time, didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

spredmspredmabout 7 years ago
Are you sure

I would have made Megan gotten blood test and finger prints showing me she was who she said she was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is, hands down, the most useless compilation of drivel on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful Story but the ending was poor!

He should have taken all three of them on. Dam, they are identical sisters! My God, it would be heavenly, lol! He would have to keep them on a short leash and not let any of them date or even hang out with other men. Any man who would not agree to this should have his balls cut off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

The ultimate deception! What's worse is Rick! He's just a plain ass-wipe! I know this is Literotica but the morality of of this situation/story is over the top! Yes, I do understand his love for Megan but I still would have had her served with divorce papers just to scare the shit out of her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
let me see

Three very sexy sisters want to share me, and the one I am married to is more than willing.

I cannot understand why he objected since they will now all be faithful to him.

Certainly a bit of ''punishment'' for the deception and cheating but I am a forgiving and understanding guy.

My real confusion comes when reading comments demanding he get a divorce.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Minor point - When they were explaining things, they said that if Megan was feeling rowdy she's become Margo, Margo would become Melissa and Melissa would become Megan. Why the three-way switch? Why not simply have Megan and Margo switch?

Now that things have "normalized," maybe Melissa and Rick can reconcile?

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
4*s for concept

Apparently a bunch of commentators have never lived with multiple women. I can only speak for myself but for me it was not any sort of heaven. You all can speculate why. Had this happened to me I would have been in killer rage mode for being so manipulated by a bunch of self centred C**** and more so in knowing my real "wife" had been fukkin other men of her choice at her pleasure and at her leisure. No matter how you look at that that is cold blooded cheating. I could never maintain a marriage like that and certainly not even a friendship after being so dissed and manipulated. It would be divorce pronto!...And I can only imagine how that would play out in court. Every one would come out hurting for sure. Gives me the creeps.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 7 years ago
Most Men

Wouldn't be able to do it no matter what they say. It takes a special typrle that can truly handle a poly marriage.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good story 5*

but a cheater is a cheater is a cheater, i really would have thought divorce was the best option, 1 adulterous bitch is enough, never mind 3.

PencarrowPencarrowover 6 years ago
A good story, but

why is Megan the one who gets to stay with Matt? All of them swapped during the time Matt was courting Megan, and continued after they were married. If they are as identical as they are portrayed (almost impossible, by the way, especially as they age) then Matt could have married any one of them and called her "Megan". Although it was never stated in the story, I'm assuming the real Megan was the first to go out with Matt, and I'm also presuming she was the one that he actually married. BUT, it could have been any one of them, so it appears that Matt is really married to a name rather than a specific individual (hell, now even I'm confused).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well that was a clusterfuck

These women are seriously ill. Mentally ill. Spoiled rotten by always getting their way. Compulsive liars. There's no way in hell he should stay with any of them. He'd NEVER know when one of them would fly in and switch places. Can't believe a word out of any of their mouths. Horrible ending to have him stick around. Just awful.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Good thing it's just fuckion....

Ever been around 3 women who are on the rag at the same time? I have. One is bad, 3 is a horror show! Plus each do have their own personality and mood swings. Another page, or epilogue, is needed to show in Matt and Megan. Oh course this IS fuckion, so of course they do....

wrangler61wrangler61about 6 years ago
Never fell in love with Megan

Never fell in love with only one. All 3 dated him and all were with him during the whole marriage. He never new Megan any better than any others.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
Crazy Suspension of Disbelief, Still...

You must believe this idiot is a sex God AND that he's willing to overlook that whoever Megan was cheated on him MANY times over. Yup, that's real love.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 6 years ago

Hang on...

Three identical stunning girls (who all look like the love of his life) all profess to be in love with him and want to move to another town so they can live together as his women... and he turns them down?! At the very least he owed it to himself to have a wild night with all the girls at once!

Yes, the cheating they did with other men was messed up, but he's also been screwing all three sisters. If he's going to forgive one of them, why not forgive all? He's been dating all three for ten years, so he can hardly claim to love one of them more than the others (he can't even tell them apart).

It was an interesting story, but I couldn't identify with the husband's reaction at all.

TailakaTailakaabout 6 years ago
He's only in love w/ the IDEA of Megan

wrangler61 was right...Matt doesn't know Megan and certainly isn't in LOVE with her. Matt's never even spent more than 9 days (approx) with her at one time. Megan though has gotten 4-18 days break from Matt. Matt's gotten a FRESH Megan, meaning Melissa or Margo, every 4-9 days(approx). He has an idea of who Megan is, but he doesn't know what she's like when she's stuck at home with just him day-after-day for months at a time. Megan has had her sisters to help and got to take a break with Rick (AS Melissa) or to be single (AS Margo). She came back to Matt after her breaks and resumed her relationship anew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Switch them around

What if it was one woman and 3 identical brothers swapping with each other? Suddenly everyone would scream RAPE! Because thats what it amounts to. If a guy blindfolds his wife, and lets his buddy fuck her, without her knowledge or consent, then that is rape, and this is no different. Matt gave neither his consent, or even knew. It was all against his will!

What I don't get is, why, if, as they all proclaim, they love him, were they fucking around with dozens of random strangers? To keep up appearances, as they claim? Bullshit. Unless they were in the habit of fucking strangers live on the net, or in front of an audience, the only reason to fuck around was because they wanted to, despite all the protestations of love. It was free cock, pure and simple. No one knew, or could know, if the sisters actually had sex with strangers, unless they actually saw it, so the only reason to fuck around was, again, because they wanted to, and could.

Its a bad idea to stay with Megan. For one, how does he know it actually IS his wife? How does he know that these well practiced liars and deceivers were really telling the truth about the new 'tattoos'? There is such a thing as a 'Temporary Tattoo'. Even if they are real tattoos, is he really happy to live the rest of his life in doubt, having to check his 'wifes' marks every night before he can be sure who is in bed with him?

Finally, given all that, how does he know they won't pull the exact same shit with someone else? They might not switch on him anymore, but how is he supposed to know that they aren't trading off on some other clueless dude? Who would know?

krosis666krosis666almost 6 years ago
Re reading

I still don't get what the triplets got from all of this. The thrill of swapping would eventually be outweighed by the sheer complicated complexity of it. It would be a daily burden to keep identities and facts/memories straight in their heads. The more in love they fell with Matt, the more guilt would set in, so that it would be a non stop, and ever increasing chore to keep the secret, to the point of being all consuming, and breeding resentment, either towards Matt or each other.

I don't buy into the 'fantasy' aspect of keeping all 3 either. Even if Matt was so inclined, that fastasy would surely be based on the variety/novelty of having sex with differing women, not being with the same woman again and again, just not knowing what she is calling herself today. If he cannot tell the difference without exploring for different coloured dots, then whats the gain or benefit? How would they react, if Matt decided to sleep with others, as they had been doing? Favourably? Doubtful.

Finally, with him having to service all three on his own, how long before; 1. He was worn out, and it became a chore?, and 2. They became bored and wanted the variety back in their lives?

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

CRAP STORY........

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

So his wife was fucking other guys one week Rick another week and her husband the third week. Good for her but not so much for him. Sure he unknowingly had the other sisters but never knew. She did. Divorce should have been the ending. He was was a cuckold dupe 9n all this.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Unique and interesting...

...but seems implausible to pull off. They'd have to switch rings, clothes, etc., before getting home. Hubby would have certainly had conversations with one that she would not feel important enough to tell the other two, and he'd feel like he was married to someone with dementia. And did they do nothing outside the home? How could they just switch off, and not be constrained by unique outside interests and meetings and such? And then the manipulation, and the cheating that essentially occurred for two-thirds of their marriage. Seems much more likely that the shock from that realization would lead to divorce. Any sleeping around by "Margo" could have brought in an STD to all five of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
guy is a dumbass

2/3 of their lives together she was fucking other men, either Rick or "Margo's" cock of the month

If you are going to take the cheating whore back as she never really loved you anyway why not take all three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Not sure about the ending though, it just didn’t seem too realistic to me. I would bet that 95% of the guys in the world, straight guys that is, would have no problem with having three beautiful identical sisters as “wives”. I was kinda surprised when he fought it so much. And I would almost bet, as close as the triplets were and as long as they had been playing their games, that forcing them apart would end in disaster. Of course I’m just thinking logically, and this is fiction. Yeah. Never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IDENTICAL TRIPLET

...story by Ohio is Molly and Her Sisters. In a prefatory note, Ohio says his story is inspired by curious2c's story, Triple Trouble.

There are similarities, but Ohio's story ends differently.

Paul in Oklahoma

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
TRIPLE TROUBLE WITH SISTERS

except for the ego and a strong sense of morality wheres the downside, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cheating

Bad enough that they're swapping with him, but his wife cheating with other men is a deal breaker. Dump them all and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gone to heaven?

they are tripletts....he's fucking the same pussy day in and day out while all of them sampled who knows how many different men.

story makes no sense. she should have to put up with being celibate for a few years while he fucks NEW pussy. but he wont tell her when and who...you know...so it wont hurt her. what she don't know wont hurt her after-all.

god...these women were entitled. maybe if they offered a foursome with him. you notice they never once offered that? their love is as deep as a baking sheet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very interesting plot

Well written story. HORRIBLE FUCKING ENDING! How could he stay with even one of them? They've been switching their entire lives. They've been lying their entire lives. They've been cheating since they got married. How could anyone live with that level of betrayal? I don't care what the tattoos say. Would he really be sure, in the depths of his mind, that Megan was the one that stayed with him? And since he isn't going to be able to see their tattoos all of the time, how will he know who is who going forward? Every family gathering will remind him of their duplicity. How does a man live like that? Simple answer? Run for the hills and never, ever see those she-devils again. Maybe then he can sleep in peace. Like I said - interesting plot - terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An army of psychiatrists

The only group i can see here really getting off on this is psychiatrists. There would be leagues of papers done on this trio of sisters. Bet it would screw up half the shrinks in that army. Good luck Matt, i think your screwed as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The storyline is lacking!

Did he ever really know Megan! We are told that the three sisters were switching every week so he was only with the real Megan once every 3 weeks. Since he didn’t find out about the switching for more than 3 years, the three sisters personalities were very close at least when they were with him. Even if they were great actors, l think preventing him from discovering this ruse would be next to impossible.

Now looking at this from the opposite perspective, if I was starting to date Megan, I would have immediately initiated a method of differentiating between the three sisters. The reason for doing that is this story. I wouldn’t want my wife screwing some guy(s) with no way of proving it. The only obvious way to do that would be to tell “Megan” to maintain a hair cut different from her sisters. This difference would be immediately observable when the three sisters were together which according to this story was routine since the sisters were close. If any of the sisters were married, I would also request their husband(s) to get a different tattoo on each sister neck.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sorry

there are ten thousand plausible outcomes for this story, that was not one of them. lol

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Love it or hate it, this has to be one of the most creative stories I've ever read. As an author of 8 books myself, I am blown away with the brilliance of the concept and it's execution. The ending could have gone many ways and the author chose one. Fine. But the plot was off-the-charts magnificent and character development was handled with aplomb, sensitivity, understanding and humor. Very, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant Idea

Genuinely fascinating, but the author loses sight of the brilliant idea at the end. The "Megan" Matt loves is only a personality. Each sister was "Megan" while she was with him. His connection was to the personality "Megan", not the biological unit "Megan". He had no real reason to prefer the biological unit, "Megan", over the biological units "Margo" or "Melissa". A lot of what this author has written is pedestrian LW stuff, but this plot Idea is sheer genius and well executed...except for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Regardless That He Loved "Megan"

The bottom line is she cheated on him within a week of their first date the way it was described. It on through when they became "exclusive", the engagement and the entire marriage. Who did he go on the honeymoon with? How many men did "Megan" fuck while she was slutting around. There was no mention of condoms used or any type of contraception that I recall. What if one of the triplets had gotten pregnant by someone? Do any of them think they should have a complete bank of blood tests done to check for STD's? There are really only three choices here: To stay married to "Megan" as he chose to do. Accept their proposal and stay married to all three and accept that you are living with three sluts who are still going to fuck anyone else they choose. Or to divorce "Megan" which in reality would be all three and run like hell. In my younger days I would have probably chosen to be "married" to all three, a young man's dream fantasy. Once it all came out they'd probably be willing to be into foursomes at least part of the time. But sooner or later natural jealousies would come out, but while it lasted... But now at my age it would most likely be just "Megan" and I or divorce. Staying married he would still have to deal with "Megan's" lying and cheating for the whole time they knew each other and that wasn't dealt with in any satisfying manner to me. But even with all of this it was a very well done story. I haven't tried to track them down but I have read at least two other stories with this same theme, one had triplets married to three different men. One knew what was going on, one was just starting to figure it out, and when the third figured it out things blew up. Since I haven't tracked them back down I don't know who was first and it doesn't really matter to me as they were all good reads. But I do know it would be hard to get over getting cheated on your whole marriage, been there, done that as the saying goes. And yes, I have the tee-shirt. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 12/19 misses the point

The brilliance of this story is that there is no "Megan" in a conventional sense. "Megan is a composite of the triplets he has been sharing for years. The only "Megan" they can offer is all three of them. No one of them is the "woman" he thought was his wife. Fabulous story. Conceptually, this is the most intriguing story on LW. There are many others that are exceptional in other ways, but this one stands alone as a mind-bender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a weak minded little man, wasn't worthy of any of them.

"In my mind I only loved Megan." But his "mind" couldn't tell which one was Megan.

What he "loved" was the character, the persona of Megan that they each took turns wearing. He treated them differently based on his conception of which one he thought they were, not which one they actually were.

He just didn't have the I.Q. to comprehend that. If they'd mixed the tattoos he'd never have known. How was he really sure that the tattos were correct? For all he knows they drew names out of a hat. I think that would have made a better story, let him think he got his way for a month and then been told he'd been hoodwinked, really couldn't tell, and to get over himself.

He's not going to be getting a horny, hasn't been getting any for 2 weeks, woman like he's been enjoying all this time, regardless of "Megan's" agreement about sex all the time. She's never lived with just him for more than a week or so at a time, how does she even know she'll be able to live with him all the time? How many of the little irritants that time together grinds down during the course of a relationship is she going to have to work through now that she won't have her time away from him?

It won't be the same for him, or her. He, in fact all of them, have been almost on an extended honeymoon, which he's now ended.

As for "Megan", she's spent a third of the last however many years as "wild child Margo", and another third as "studious Melissa". She couldn't have done that convincingly if those weren't parts of her "true" self. Maybe she'll get bored with having to wear the Megan persona all the time. Wouldn't surprise me if she cheats on him after a while with the "I miss having other men tell me how attractive and sexy I am." excuse. There's an idea for a follow up story, "Megan" cheats and one or both of the others come back and take care of him.

This was kind of like a Matt M story in that it was well written and I generally enjoyed the story, but the MC's weakness (Matt's "Oh I'm so confused." schtick) did get annoying and I didn't care for the ending. You can argue that Matt's decision made sense for the character as written, but to me he showed no growth and just remained a weak minded little man.

Oh, in case it wasn't clear, I think he should have worked out a way to accommodate the three of them. It's only bigamy if he marries more than one of them. Anything else is just one of those "alternative lifestyles" we keep hearing so much about. No legal issues, and the moral problems would only have been in the minds of others.

****

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Triplets?

He should have divorced all three of those bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lots of comments

Saying "It's every man's dream to have all 3" . Are you kidding me? Jesus, ONE is hard enough work, let alone 3. That's voluntary early grave territory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
We all love you Matt

"We love you so much, that we fuck dozens of different guys all the time, behind your back".

You'll note that, on 4 or 5 occasions, he asked directly, which one was which. Who was his wife. Even when they feared losing him, they steadfastly refused to give him an answer. They said that they know themselves who was who, but even the one that was actually his real wife, refused to answer that one simple question. To the bitter end, despite all the protestations of love, the game, the swapping, the trio were all that mattered to them.

Even after, when he gave "Meagan" a chance to start over, she was STILL playing games, still pushing the other 2 on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One Of The Best Stories On This Website

I once dated an identical twin. They tried to run a game on me and both took turns seducing me...just to see which one I would have sex with first. And if I had sex with the wrong sister, my girlfriend would drop me, claiming I had cheated on her with her sister. Luckily, I figured out their game early, and walked away and never returned. The terrible thing is that I have not been as happy with anyone I have met since. I really think that we lost out on a great relationship because her sister decided to run a game on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupidest man on earth.

He is certainly not worthy of being a real man.

3 women truly loved him & yet this jackass was acting like idiotic brain dead person.

He didn't deserve any of them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "What a weak minded little man" - If she comes to him in a month and says that they tricked him and she's not really Megan, he'll just divorce her ass. Even if she's NOT really Megan, her only way to keep him is to BECOME Megan.

natekit76natekit76almost 4 years ago
Crazy

I have to say I would have loved having three. What a way to go!!!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Dumb Ass

What kind of moron is he?

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Red some silly stories before but this one was interesting. As for hubby he had to be nuts settling for one but that’s just me.

What would be interesting is to reverse the story where the triplets were 3 brothers.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

Was probably right to put his foot down.

They say they love him now, but what about down the road when the sheen wears off, and they're already well-versed in deceit?

Fine for a fantasy, but would be too much of a mindfuck IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Commenters...

There is NO "Megan". The "Megan" he knew was always a composite. The only way he could have "Megan" is by taking all three. Very, very clever plot idea.,,,and hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well, I know this would be a dream come true,

but be realistic: How can one man keep 3 wifes satisfied without having them a low sex-drive and him being a superstud with extrem staying power?

I read a similar story here about a triplet, where the MC finds out that the sisters switch each day because one of the other husbands is the great fuck for hours and the other one is a good pussy-eater. The MC in this other story is just the husband to get rest from sex for the wifes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I doubt they could pull it off. Private jokes and the way two people intimately familiar with each other is too hard to duplicate. He would wonder if his wife was a little nuts or just not engaged in the marriage. However, it was a fun bit of fantasy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Several thoughts - If he has any doubts about the tattoos, take them to a tattoo parlor of HIS choosing. If it turns out that they're temporary, either walk away due to the lie, of get REAL tattoos.

/

Despite "toning it down," Megan WAS Margo for a week every three weeks or so, slutting it up.

/

If he DID take them up on the offer, how would he deal when the Margo side presented itself?

/

For that matter, they said that they were ALL Megan, ALL Melissa, ALL Margo, so won't Megan at some point want to be Margo?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good one

But I still wouldn't tolerate my wife.putting me in this position, and especially sleeping with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a good story, well written and with an interesting take on an interesting premise! I like it when somebody takes the time to peel a fantasy apart and really get into what would happen in REAL life, a deconstruction if you wanna be technical. People think a story can't be sexy and realistic, but those are the best ones! For a darker example of a fantasy deconstruction, look up Best Man by jack_straw, where a lonely wife gets worshipped fantasy becomes a sanity-draining nightmare... But I digress.

I really, REALLY like the fact that he didn't just go with the flow and keep all three of them, because I definitely would have... And it would probably be a disaster, for exactly the reason he said! At some point, he's gonna figure out who's who for himself, and he's gonna A-treat the other two different, B-drive a wedge between the sisters, and C-fall out of love with all of them. That being said, I would STILL do it, even knowing that it'd go sour! YOLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 3 years ago

I would have kept my mouth closed after they got tattoos.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
megan

Megan was fucking other men and enjoying it, any thoughts about loving her 'husband' went out the window and she also was happy for her two sisters to fuck her spouse. These are not the actions of a woman who truly loved her partner, more that she used him for her own satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

How stupid, he says he only wants Megan because she is the one he fell in love with.

What tosh, he never knew which one WAS Megan, they were switching from the off so he’s never know when he was dating her or married to her ....ridiculous

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 3 years ago
Ridiculous said it...

Great story. concept and writing is wonderful-- The weakness is in the end logic. Wanting to stay with "Megan" because he fell in love with her??? He didn't know who Megan was, he fell in love with all 3... I would have given it a go, he did love all three, he had nothing to lose... What a way to go though. Great story....

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Stupid RAAC bullshit! All three are cheating whores and he's a wimpy cuckold for taking her back. The author fucked this clever story completely up and if I could give negative stars I would. So, 1 star to ruin the rating like this shitty story ruined my supper.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I mean, you'll get tired of doing just me and all..." - In HIS mind he HAS been doing "just her."

Rocco1960Rocco1960over 3 years ago
Really confusing!

That would be so damn confusing, it’s hard enough dealing with one spouse let alone 3! I think I’d have to chip Megan, just like they do with dogs to make sure she was 😂😂😂who she said she was😂😂😂😂😂

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

What a wimpy cuckold! His wife has been whoring around with her slutty sisters, and all is forgiven? Why bother with a confrontation? If he's okay with that, why not just clean up her pussy after she fucks her sister's lovers? Stupid story !

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Had all the parts to a great story but in the end we got a husband that wasnt based on or in reality. Just a RAAC story which wasnt worth 4 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Congratulations on a clever and entertaining little tale. Even more congratulations on annoying the woman hating Literotica Taliban whose sense of humour could fit into a gnats navel and still leave room for their dicks and brains.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just too much. Never work out in the long run. Just as taking all three would fail too. Best way is to move on and find an honest woman. Still good story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I remain in total awe of the fantastic writing on this site!!!

.

Damn fine story! It was brilliantly written, and you handled the rapid-fire scenes where he was dealing with all three sisters! Well done!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wow, this story on one hand having all three sisters would be a guys wet dream, the fact is that they deceitfully cheated on Matt and Rick for their own selfish reasons. The real deal killer that they all shared sex with strangers and that is a big no no, bad enough rotating through Matt and Rick, but with strangers that is too much, just think of the potential exposures to STD's, an unwanted pregnancy. How may times had Megan been with a stranger, that's cheating and making Matt and Rick unwilling cuckolds. As attractive as the scenario of having all three for his own he could never fully trust him. Had all three been faithful to Matt alone it might have been doable. I agree with other comments that Matt's marriage will eventually fail because the closeness between the triplets I don't believe can be broken and their sharing of everything will eventually resurface, he should or left like Rick did. The writing gets my 5 star vote, the storyline while well written I didn't care where it ended up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous