All Comments on 'Triple Trouble'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 256 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not A Real Page Turner

Never knew any triplets but I went to high school and college with a set of identical twins. They tried to pull this same stunt with my brother. He caught them at it and got up and left and ended their relationship. That was shame. If not for their game, I think he would have married his girlfriend.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

A pussy and a wimpy cuckold is all he is. These women lied, and cheated on him for the entire relationship. None of the sluts deserve happiness or forgiveness. They should be burned at the stake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok fun story. If this situation were ever to be real legally it would be rape. He only consented to sexual relations with his wife not with her sisters.

Only a complete side issue who the fuck is @Dlh143 I've come across their comments to other stories and they are one seriously disturbed human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been interesting if one got pregnant, would all then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a fun story. He did the same woman over and over because they're identical, so he's only ever had "Megan". His wife, however, got to do all kinds of men whenever she wanted. He's a cuck, spineless of course, because that's the only kind of man this author knows.

You want to equal things out? Then let him go do 25 women or so, one at a time, whenever someone catches his eye. See how they like that. And he can do each of those women for at least a week or two at a time, before sending them on their way. Stupid story with a stupid resolution and RAAC.

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

Read this story some time ago, and decided to come back and hit all the 'triplet' stories. I know the author hasn't published in quite some time, and I've no idea if he lurks, but...

While this story is an interesting idea, reconciliation doesn't work here at all. The truth is that he clearly never really knew his wife at all. If his wife was 100% Megan, then her sisters were 90-95% Megan. Honestly, the three were all interchangable characters, there was nothing to set them a part. Matt really could have taken any of them at the end, and nobody would know. Like the sisters stated, he wouldn't be able to tell which was which without them telling him.

It seemed bad for the readers that Matt only took a minor issue with all the other men his 'wife' slept with. Hell, he just cared about the lying, not the infidelity. Wife slept with dozens of men? Meh. Sisters pretends to be my wife for weeks on end? Harumph, I say! I don't throw around the cuck word often, because I tend to avoid those stories, but Matt didn't really address that issue in the story. That gives the reader the belief that he was fine with it, and that really hurts the story.

In the end, his only real options were to either forgive the girls and take all three with him to have his harem, or drop them all. Just taking one to try and have a future with isn't going to work, with how Children of the Corn the trio are.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I liked it. There is atleast one or two other triplet stories on Lit ad I think this is the best, happy ending all things considered. They were cheating on him yeah but with good intentions compared to other stories where they just wanted to sleep around. Still very wrong what they did and arguably rape. Definitely sounds like it might have een a dream if they were honest but they just weren't. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder which one was actually standing at the alter and saying the words?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Makes no sense whatever. If they rotated around on him who did he actually fall in love with? One doesn't fall in love in a few days (except here in LW) so with the switching he really did fall in love with all three. Man, this is so convoluted I can't even make a sensible comment.

However, from a LW standpoint the guy is a moron for turning down three hot women for the rest of his life...or until the next guy comes along they fall in love with.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One of several triplet stories on LW, and one of the better ones. She still got away with cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of the 4 years marriage had 1/3 with every wife. So actually every wife is his wife. I don't think it's fair for the other 2 and the relation between them...

I agree with @Aethur, this taking one and damn the other 3 is just stupid, take them all 3 or drop them all 3 was the only solution, and being it on literotica, I would have gone for the all 3.

He could only have chosen one wife, when he was most of the time with her, and the only sometimes switched, but having them stay 1 week and then rotate, I feel very sad after reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is clever and hilarious. The personal identity questions it raises are actually more profound than the author realizes or, if he realizes them, he's writing "Matt" so that "Matt" misses them. The "Megan" that "Matt" thought he was in love with before he discovered the subterfuge didn't exist because there was no single person who was the "Megan" he had come to love as his wife. Instead, "Megan", the wife, is a composite "person" constituted by the three sisters. So, if he really wanted "Megan" in the sense of having the relationship, personality, etc. that he attributed to his "wife", he would have to take all three. The actual person "Megan" was no more Matt's wife, "Megan", than either of her sisters. In the end, "Matt" is in actuality fixating on a name, not a person, because there is no single person who constitutes his wife "Megan". Frankly, an intelligent "Matt" would realize that he must drop all three because of the wife "Megan's" adultery or keep all three, if he really is in love with his wife "Megan" (who is the composite) and likes the idea of a harem. What fun this story is.

This comment is completely wrong: "What you want to do is illegal in every State in the Union too." There is no bigamy because he's married to just one woman. There no longer are laws against cohabiting, so living with a woman he married and living with and having sex with her sisters is not illegal. If all three women had children by "Matt", there'd be no way to know via DNA test who the mother is. I wish the author had written "Matt" as taking all three and, then, extended the story to continue developing the interesting consequences of his identical triplet premise.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written and fun story but shes still a cheating twat.

I hate when a good story is ruined by the usual cum eating closeted writer happily tossing in that willing cuck turn.

gopherdudegopherdudeabout 2 years ago

A fun little story until the end. He dated all three from the beginning. Fell in love with all three. Yes, he married "Megan" but did he really? Was Megan even the one standing at the alter with him? He doesn't know. In reality he fell in love with a name that represented all of them. He was too stupid to see that and chose to make a stand on something that wasn't real. The ending sucked because these sisters have done this all of their lives. Why would they stop now? Why would they agree to let one have the person and leave the others heartbroken when they were all equally invested? It was more likely that "Megan" would have divorced him and shared the pain with her sisters. It would have been a nice fantasy for the reader if he accepted all three and they lived happily ever after. Maybe with some fun sex thrown in. This is Literotica for crying out loud. Sadly you chose the disappointing ending.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

sort of an LOL story. interesting concept, triplets. No legal problems as long as he only marries 1 triplet. they can all livein1big house, some people might wonder but nothing illegal.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

Your MC is a friggin idiot, hell yea take all three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very different BUT I can not believe he could not tell them apart I once dated identical twins and they looked exactly the same hair body nose lips BUT there were slight differences They kissed slightly different sucked slightly different and tasted different BUT it was a good play on three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice twist to the story, not sure that I could get past Megan cheating though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining and original story. Frankly, all three sisters need some serious counseling. I would not take Megan back until she had some, but her sisters would need some too or he could expect that crazy attitude to seep back into her life. Thanks for the fantasy.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is three things that Matt knows without a doubt. The first is that ALL three of the triplet sisters are cheaters, regardless of the fact that only one of the cheaters is his legal wife. The second is that ALL three are okay with their cheating, even arguing for that to continue. The third is that he is, in effect, sleeping with ALL of the other men that the triplets are sleeping with.

But, in order to divorce his wife, he would have to have ALL of them served divorce papers, in order to be certain that his legal wife received them! And then, how would the judge know in court which one he was married to for the divorce?

Last, c2c, I'm gonna have to hit you with a big shtick!

"You look mahvelous" was the signature line of Fernando Lamas, not Ricardo Montalban.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Great story but it needs an epilogue. A couple of years in the future Megan has triplets. All girls or all boys - both would interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fantastic psychology case study. Once Margo found her guy Matt would be looking at the same situation Rick was. They'd all fall in love with the new guy and things would cool off with Matt so he would leave. Don't forget having to lose three loves - it's hard enough losing one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have divorced her. Why, she cheated and she caused him to cheat with her sisters. Plain and simple. One and done.

jon991gjon991galmost 2 years ago

I don't see how he can possibly accept moving forward with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a pretty fucked situation. They mentally fucked over Rick. He's not a predator, just a schmuck they used and manipulated. His only sin is not informing Matt. And with three crazy women threatening him not to tell, after they mentally fucked him over...I see him more as a victim in all of this.

The three grown ass women...yes, they shared men. So Matt got to sample all three. But with the "wild child" thing...that means these women were all cheating on him constantly. It was a calculated decision to cheat, first on Rick, then on Matt. And let's not forget the 'casual dates' that were cheated on without even knowing. Did Rick get to sample other women? Did Matt? Only technically yes...and that number is two. But two identical women to the first. Meanwhile they were sampling two...three...four...five...who knows how many different men.

Honestly they are too toxic to deserve that second chance he gave them. I understand men are stoic heroes, and grown ass women are small lil' babies that need to be treated like kids that made an oppsie. At least that's how society views the sexes. A tit-for-tat scenario would be both Rick and Matt staying married to their spouses, and all three would be tied up in a closet to watch Rick and Matt tag-team a few new women. Maybe a lot at first, but because of love...and time...that number will dwindle to almost nothing....and really just be there to 'keep appearances' up. Isn't that a nice sentiment? Oh? Barbaric you say? Imagine that. You swap the genders and only then is it considered evil and not, "that's sooo crazy". It's not crazy what they did, it was selfish and evil.

It's not love either. Love isn't based on a lack of consent. We usually consider that rape.

Well, the author told a good story. But it's cliche' in that the women are toddlers in adult bodies, and the men are freaking adults times ten. Just uber mature to deal with this evil entitled idiocy. Both Rick and Matt showed restraint and maturity in the face of evil. And the women can only claim a pass if they twirl their fingers in their hair and act super cute about, "I didn't know it was a bad thing to do...we'v always done it..."

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Nope, sorry. No way Matt chooses to stay with Megan.

Not only has she been cheating on him since the very beginning of their relationship but, there's no way he can trust her. He may love her with all his heart but, without trust and respect there is no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep. Another of the 'cheeting is gud' crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whole premise is bullsh*t, they never planned on the husbands finding out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The few comments I did read basically questioned abut how the characters did or did not act in a normal fashion.

E.G. "I don't see how he can possibly accept moving forward with a cheater.

If I were the author I would appreciate comments recognizing I had offered a moral dilemma for discussion.

The strong prejudice toward monogamy seems to be inspired by religions following the Bible.

1) The Bible says God created one woman for one man. Those who are to be leaders are to be "the man of one woman."

2) The Bible does not specifically condemn polygamy. In fact the law seems to allow for it when war depletes the male population. Many important Bible Characters had more than one wife. At the same time the Bible also shows that such situations are fraught with great dangers. The story of the mother of Samuel is a good example. I am unaware of any comment in the Bible directly discussing polyandry.

3) The Mormon cult was forced to put away their polygamy practice by laws.

Matt, as was his right chose monogamy. The triplets, as was their right chose polygamy.

Is it fair to label either position as immoral and something to be forbidden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whimsical and farcical. Kind of weird. Wonder how he dealt with the Megan being Margo every three weeks and getting some strange maybe once or twice each of those weeks. I know they claimed the frequency of that dropped especially when they all fell in love with Matt and Megan really was against it at the start and only cheated when 'forced' too, probably with an existing short term 'Margo' boyfriend, but that would still be hard to swallow. Rhr wife swapping with Rick would be hard enough. That being said, even if we accept that they adopt different personalities to fit their role, even for truly identical twins there are distinguishing characteristics and their voices will not be absolutely identical. And in particular they will have different moles and their vaginas will not look identical. Learn your moles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rick is the only one with any intellect in this fucked up mess - he gets the hell out of it and leaves the three psychotic bitches and their human plaything to their own devices. Good for him, he can start to put his own life back together while lapdog Matt continues putting himself out there to be abused and manipulated. As for the anon who lectures us about the biblical stance on polygamy, he has completely missed the point; it's only called polygamy or polyamory if all the people involved are aware of it and on board with it, otherwise it's just good old fashioned cheating and deceit.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop again, but original. I was more confused than Matt. What they did is actually illegal under most state marriage laws. And, under business fraud law, as well. I’m talking prison time. Cucks are just born, I guess. How could he love only her, he had never known only her, whoever she may have been. At least, he didn’t accept to be cucked by them all any longer. Or, did he…?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Megan was impersonating Margo, she cheated with other men. She could have abstained and remained faithful but she didn't. How could he live with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great premise, It's funny though no matter how hard women try to emulate men, they just can't. I mean they can write pretty good facsimiles but they will always come up short. It is not a dig or insult in any way shape or form, it is just because when you try to understand something we are all limited to our own perception, I mean of course we are in our minds that is where our phycie is and it is what makes each of us unique. So we all see the world through our own filters that forms how we perceive everything, and there are some major filters that like it or not are male or female. Like in this story the writer tried to use logic "very male" trait to why the MC being with all three wouldn't work but once again filtered through and seeing it like it could never work because to women things have to be equal but they aren't. You see where one woman and any more than one man never works out it is virtually impossible for it too, however one man and multiple women can work and quite often does. - FACTS that females tend to be unable to accept.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very nice twist on the LW genre. I’m happy I’ve never been in a situation like that. What a mindfuck that would be. DMW aka Sumnut

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
WTF is femdom agitprop?

I read a story. I enjoy the story, or I don’t enjoy the story. It’s just a story. It isn’t a psycho-political polemic, or an attempt to subvert humanity, it’s a story about people and how they get along or don’t.

Highbrow appears to perceive the world as organized to ensnare and enslave males. I assume there must be some shadowy, overarching organization behind this nefarious scheme. Or, perhaps it’s simple paranoia, coupled with insecurity, and inferiority. I don’t know.

I do know, that when someone constantly claims that everything they don’t like is the result of a conspiracy against them, that you’ve got a guy I don’t want to live next to. I envision many late-night visits from law enforcement.

60022Mallard60022Mallard9 months ago

A totally ridiculous premise.

Do all three women work at the same place, swap clothes as they move around, prepare food exactly the same, all have their periods at exactly the same time etc.

There are hundreds of interactions between couples that build up to the relationship that others cannot know all about.

A 3 for me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a mess! I need to go and lay down after reading this.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer8 months ago

So it might not be probable or even possible but it dang surer was entertaining and any man who says he hasn't at some time, when things were on a downswing at home, thought he could handle a situation similar as this has either a low libedo or is lying.

Me--I give you a 5!

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Good story. Hard to imagine most men walking away from that

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

Most men would love to be in his situation of having three women. The down side of knowing that my ‘wife’ was out on a date fucking another man while I was with one of the sisters is unsettling.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry Megan had sex with others that means she's out. Divorce one = divorce them all. Further they committed fraud which should also be put on the divorce paper work. As soon as she had her hair cut, I would have gone ap and made her change it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I try to imagine having a 'marriage' which works out with a hidden polygyny and cannot see how it would work with a legal deception for making out female triplets as one wife. Consider, it would have to be a managed household of reproductive cycles or having two of them pregnant simultaneously would give it away. Not to mention how that would work as the shared husband got older without cheating. Then again, getting children not to leak this arrangement out. And frankly, for this story, how does he really know that Megan is Megan, tattooing or not. He just had to trust they got them done 'correctly', and that doesn't fit with their sense of entitlement and conceit. Or was it just picking ONE and call her Megan as his sole fuckbunny? The 'husbands' mindset would have to be truly byzantine.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would be a good story but it was drug out to long and got boring

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You lost me on the claim that it was illegal, what exactly is it you're claiming is illegal? You also lost 4 stars when you wrote a pussy MC that didn't just walk out on them all or take them all on.

I could have understood either of those positions, anyone that wouldn't take up with triplets isn't a man and should just book in for a complete transition to being the woman she really is. Likewise anyone that discovers the betrayal shown in this story and still wants to stay with one of them is pretty suspect.

But and this is important, the love of three women really does make up for such a betrayal, though I'd question if they'd be capable of being faithful.

Just as I'd question how anyone can be so cruel and controlling as to divide triplets up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very old story, (2007) by an author long gone, who wrote less than a dozen more stories an ast posted a dozen years ago,. so the debate will rage 'forever'.

My take:

The MC was a strong moral man with so much love and forgiveness.

He committed to his wife, forgave her foolishness, and laid the foundation for a long and beautiful 'until death do us part' marriage.

I admire the author and found the character he created to be most admirable.

Very well done story.

THC

Pjam1968Pjam19686 months ago

Fun but nonsense

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

Well that was a “FUN” fantasy story… suspect that there are a lot of guys out there that would feel like they had died and gone to heaven if they had three gorgeous women trading off for them!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Someone should have bitch slapped Matt while pointing out that there is no "Megan". For Matt "Megan " is just a composite in his mind constructed from his experiences with all 3. By writing him as not understanding that, the author makes him seem a bit dim.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg5 months ago

There’s still the fact that once every three weeks Megan, as Margo, was allowing other men outside the marriage to plow her vigorously and frequently. That’s not love. If they all truly loved him as they said, Margo’s “wild girl” ways would have stopped. Instead, by allowing the Margo personality to continue as the wild one, they were still enjoying extramarital affairs with multiple men. All without his knowledge. He needs to get tested for STDs and insist they get tested too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wouldn't trust them for a second.

NallusNallus3 months ago

Interesting new dynamic done well.

Thanks!

But — HE'S A DAMN FOOL!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Anorher well wfitren story with a totally unbelievable RAAC. The Megan he is in love with doesn't exist. Megan is a cum dumpster. She and her sisters are narcissistic sociopaths who are in desperate need of counseling. The fact that Matt is retsrded enough yo forgive Megan proves he needs counseling as well, and drginutely checked for STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

fantasy, but just dumb............

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Stupid! Should have gone with all 3 as long as they would stay with just him. Just a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

I fear the writer has eaten too many Mexiao Mushrooms and is now in orbit around Saturn. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous