Tripple Ex, Vee, Tripple Eye Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release her nipples and push her breasts down on the arm of the couch then I start pounding her forcing her sensitive nipples to rub against the fabric. One hand reaches her throat and with the other I pull her hips even harder onto me. Her moaning lets me know that she is getting what she needs. I fuck and fuck and spank and grind inside until she cums nearly screaming and shaking with pleasure. I hold her still and slowly stroke in and out as I feel her body shake and her knees weaken.

I pull out and pick her up and lay her gently on the couch with a smile on my face I say "Good girl" and gently kiss her. I move to the sink and rinse her a warm rag to wipe the remains of our sex off her inner thighs and what was left of her breasts then I rinse it again and let her finish cleaning up. After I grab my clothes and quickly dress I notice that she is trying to collect her torn shirt and bra and panties looking despondent. With a grin I pull out the paper bag from under the couch and hand it to her. She looks at me gratefully as she pulls out a fresh shirt that nearly matches the one I destroyed along with a matching set of comfortable bra and panties.

I leave her naked except for the skirt tight around her middle with the fresh cloths in her hands. I snap the lock on the door and walk out.

Diana has left me so ready for number 3 who by now is desperate for me to show up and release her.

12