Tripwire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Jacob went out to pick up our dinner; I had requested the Asian Rice Bowl restaurant; I was wanting that beef and snap pea dish. It looked and smelled amazing when Sam had ordered it!

We ate and then Dave and Jacob took me home. I didn't have a lease so I told my landlord I was moving out; I would look for a place closer to my new job. I had paid out my rent, already. Also, there was no damage to my unit so I got my entire damage deposit back. The landlord let me keep my furniture in my suite until I could move it. I packed up my craft stuff, my few clothes, shoes, coat etc and took what few items from my kitchen I had. Dave and Jacob helped me as they loaded the bed of Jacob's truck. We then went to Benji's and I put my stuff away.

Two days into Benji being home he was in his bedroom and I was asleep on his comfortable couch. Between my job and cooking and cleaning and helping Benji get in and out of bed was exhausting me. I was fit and strong but he's a lot bigger than me. He was able to stand and walk more.

After I woke up in the morning, I helped Benji get out of bed; I got under his armpit, locked my knees and hauled him up. I panted; it was hard work. I eased my way out from under his arm and stood up straight in front of him, steadying him. I was about to grab for his cane when our eyes locked. Something cosmic and ancient happened.

Benji leaned over a little and kissed me, gently. It was like my entire body was on fire and I liked it. I ran my hands up his strong back and kissed him back, fervently. He held me close, against his chest, enveloping me in his affection. I had never felt so safe, so loved, so aroused!

The rational part of my brain shut off and I went wild and he along with me. His pajama pants seemed to fall down on their own accord. I reached, blindly, down and awkwardly massaged his foreskin up and down his glans. I'd never touched a penis before. His was very large; thick and long. I wondered how it would fit inside me?

He put his hand around mine to help me. He groaned, low in his throat as I did as he instructed.

He moved and stroked himself up and down the crotch of my small sleeping shorts. Wetness bloomed there.

Soon, I felt his silky foreskin touching inside the leg of my shorts, brushing my outer lips down below and all cognition went out the window. For him, too. He reached down and stroked my most sensitive spot and I cried out; the sensations were incredible!

He started to push into me, I felt some pain but arousal made me move into him; wanting and needing more. I felt like I would die without being joined, fully, with him.

He pushed in just a little bit more. I felt more pain but need won out. But, this angle was too difficult, with his injured leg. So, he picked me up like I was a feather and deposited me on his soft, feathery, divine bed. He was still connected inside me, just a little, and in one, strong, motion he began to thrust all the way past my virginity and inside me. I cried out in pain, tears leaking from my eyes. I had forgotten to tell him I was still a virgin. I was quite embarrassed and had kept it a secret for a long time.

Benji held my face in his hands in concern. "You're a virgin?!" he managed to say. He was holding himself inside me, motionless, to spare me.

I moaned, "I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you..." I tilted my pelvis up, a little, and he gasped. Pleasure crashed over me the like waves of the nearby ocean. I arched my back and cried out, this time, not due to pain. He reached down and gently massaged my clit. This made me arch my pelvis up again.

Benji moved slowly, carefully, inside of me. He was having a difficult time controlling himself. He was able to until I gasped, "faster, harder!" He unleashed his masculinity, smooth, glorious thrusts and we both flew high and free until we crashed down to Earth.

We held each other for a long time, just exploring each other. I dozed off at some point. He studied me while I slept until he also dozed off. I woke some time later and realized there were red stains on me, Benji, and on his expensive bed linens. Dismay hit me like a ton of bricks.

Benji woke and noticed me looking at the mess, "Hey, don't worry about it. If these stains don't come out, I can get new bed linens. As for now, I need a shower. How about you?" He winked.

I laughed, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea but I had better go with you so you don't fall and hurt yourself again!"

I helped him to the bathroom and I was mortified to have to pee in front of him.

He went pee after me and I was fascinated at how his foreskin would move around. I had an irresistible urge to explore it, further. So, we hopped into the shower together and had fun washing each other. I gently washed him all over and decided to try to use my mouth on him. So, I knelt down and took him into my mouth. His knees almost buckled. I gently sucked and moved his foreskin up and down until he was close to release.

He picked me up, bent me over and entered me all at once. I was a little sore but I orgasmed as soon as he thrust into me. I tensed all over and this made him climax.

We had to wash each other again which made us both laugh. We got dressed.

I cleaned up and put the soiled bed linens in the wash. I helped Benji to get situated on his couch and handed him a cup of coffee while I scrambled up some eggs for him, I didn't like to eat in the morning most of the time.

After I had cleaned up from his breakfast there was a soft knock at the door. I peered out the spy hole in the sturdy door and saw Dave and Jacob standing there. With joy, I flung the door open.

"What's up, guys?" I greeted them, cheerfully.

"We decided to take you and Benji out for a drive and a picnic, today. I think some fresh air would be good for both of you." Said Jacob.

I nodded, he totally nailed it. I looked over my shoulder at Benji to see what he thought of Jacob's plan.

Benji used his strong arms to haul himself up. He balanced mostly on his undamaged leg, "that sounds like a great idea!" He grabbed his cane and heavily limped over to us.

I ran to grab my knitting bag, keys and my asthma kit. I couldn't help myself; I had to kiss Benji on his smooth forehead. He looked down at me with an intensity no one had ever looked at me with, before. I felt intoxicated, heady, almost loopy. Dave and Jacob traded knowing glances. I caught their look and my face felt hot.

We set off in Jacob's truck which was a 4-door. We helped Benji up onto the front passenger seat and I clambered in beside Dave, in the rear.

Jacob started telling me about all the crazy stories from his tenure as a park ranger. I was guffawing at the zanier stories. Some, I found unbelievable. But, he was telling the truth!

Jacob took us on a scenic drive through the nicest parts of the park. We got out and sat at a picnic table in a secluded spot near a beach. Jacob and Dave had brought food so we sat and ate it and enjoyed each other's company. Benji held my hand under the table and stroked my thigh, gently. I felt so weirdly warm all over. What was this sensation I'd never had before? I wondered.

I gazed into his wonderful face and breathed him in, deeply. His essence, his intellect. His affable nature. I already loved him but I was afraid to admit this: it was too soon.

Some weeks later, I had been invited by Benji to stay living with him. He still needed a little help. He was at work only limited hours and was doing PT to get range of motion/strength back.

Dave had picked me up like usual to go to work; I was on his way. I thanked him like I always did. I had woken up that morning feeling tired, a little queasy. Damn, I thought. I must have caught a stomach bug at work. Some of my coworkers weren't always the most hygienic.

I brushed it off and went up to the top floor to the Admin Department. I barely ate all day. I nibbled on a little at lunch but I was preoccupied with finishing some filing.

I had left work at 5pm and headed downstairs to go out the ER doors. I'd hoped to find Dave or Sam to bum a ride home.

I spotted Dave in his uniform by his rig. I figured he was working overtime again. Oh well, I thought. I can walk; it's not that far and I'm enjoying this fresh, cool air.

I approached Dave to greet him and tell him to have a great shift. I was feeling disoriented; like my head was buzzing and reality shifted, weirdly. My sense of hearing faded and I shook my head like a dog with an angry bee buzzing around its head.

I said, "Hey, Dave..." He turned to look at me and his face paled. "Belinda!"

Everything went dark and I felt a sensation of falling before I lost consciousness completely.

Dave got to me before I hit the ground and put his jacket under my head. William was coming in to work from the nearby employee parking lot and ran over. Dave patted my cheeks, gently. "Belinda, wake up."

My eyes fluttered and then I saw William and Dave's faces looming over me. I was completely confused. "Now I know what a bug feels like," I joked, and tried to sit up.

Samantha came over with a wheelchair and Dave picked me up and unceremoniously dumped me into it. I protested, flustered and embarrassed. Dave shushed me.

They wheeled me into the ER and into a room.

"I'm fine; just need to eat something. This is overkill," I groused.

Someone had paged Benji who was on his dinner break in the cafeteria. He got to me, quickly.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"Belinda," Dave looked at me tersely, "passed out in front of me."

I squirmed. I hated being fussed over.

Benji sat on the seat beside me and held my hand as a nurse stuck my other arm to take a blood sample. I was shaking involuntarily so Dave found a clean blanket for me.

William had disappeared for awhile. He returned with a suspicious-looking clipboard. I joked, "so, do I have cancer or AIDS?" Dave snorted.

"Belinda, you are pregnant. That's why you fainted; you need to eat more regularly." He admonished me.

I laid there with my brain working overtime to process this shocking piece of information. Holy shit! I thought. Then, I looked at Benji who was speechless and white as a bleached sheet.

"I'm sorry, Benji," I said. "I'll go, now. You don't have to be involved with me anymore if this isn't what you want right now." I was always way too practical for my own good.

"You need electrolytes before you leave, Belinda," said William.

"Okay." I mumbled.

Benji was finally able to speak and he said, "Belinda, I love you. I have from the moment we met on that path. You selflessly saved me; a complete stranger. You are too humble and should believe in yourself, more. You are stronger and smarter than you know." Tears filled his eyes. I stared, dumbstruck at him. Everyone else was silent, listening to Benji. Dave was nodding, though.

I started to cry; overcome with emotion. "I love you, too, you big oaf. You are so even-keeled, unflappable. So brilliant. So kind, so thoughtful. You're my hero. You overcame your injuries like all you did was skin your knees, with very little complaint. You maniac!" I laughed.

Benji hugged me; "I am glad we are having a baby; I want a family with you."

"Me too," I said, softly.

There was muffled applause which made me grin.

"I'm sending you up to OB to get an ultrasound to check on things, okay? Benjamin, I had Sarah sign you out for the rest of your shift; Sean is on his way in right now to cover."

"Thanks, William! I'll be back tomorrow, though, I have a kid on the way and I need the money," Benji joked.

I insisted on leaving the ER on my own two feet. No stupid wheelchair! "I'm not an invalid", I said.

Benji and I took the elevator up to the OB floor and they surprisingly, got me in right away. I cringed that the Doctor wanted to put that wand up my crotch but Benji helped by distracting me. Then, we saw our baby blob and its tiny, flickering heartbeat on the screen. I said, "whooaaaa..." Benji was moved by the sight of his first child on the screen.

Benji proposed to me two months later; I was only showing a little bit. We got married within two weeks. I nearly threw up all over Benji at the altar but one of my bridesmaids, Sam, handed me a ginger candy and averted the disaster. God, I love Sam. She is so smart and good.

I was so exhausted at work they put a cot in an empty office and let me take naps when I needed to.

Months later, when I was 9 months pregnant, I went for a short walk on my lunch break; I was trying to maintain some fitness for the grueling labor that was looming in my near future. I'd heard it was more work than running a marathon.

I didn't venture far; only four or five blocks, maximum. I was strolling along admiring the nice scenery when an idiot driver blew a stop sign in the intersection in front of me and plowed into a pedestrian trying to cross the street. A woman in her mid-30s flew through the air and landed with a horrible slap-crunch on the street. I wobbled over to her as fast as I could and saw that she was badly hurt. She was moaning that her neck hurt.

I put my hands on her shoulders and crouched, kneeling, near her head. I locked her head in place with my forearms. Dave had taught me some things over the several months we had been friends. My lower back was aching, badly, but I did not move.

I talked softly to the poor lady, trying to keep her calm, so she didn't try to get up or move around. I heard people around me, directing traffic and someone in a house nearby had calling 911. I ignored all of this; choosing to focus all of my energy and attention keeping this poor woman from freaking out.

I was grateful we were so close to the hospital; I hoped this meant help would arrive ASAP. I was starting to tremble a little; my body was hurting. I concentrated on breathing slowly. I had to keep it together. Just a little while longer. A pain deep in my body washed over me.

I heard a joyous sound: sirens, then Dave's soothing voice.

I looked up at him in extreme gratitude. He gazed at me in concern but said, "you're doing a great job, Belinda."

Dave very carefully put the collar thing on the poor woman's neck and then Sam brought everything else. Dave stood up, put an arm under my arm and hauled me up. I was having a difficult time standing up.

I rubbed my lower back and groaned as I felt another cramp. I blew it off as a sore muscle.

Dave looked at me funny so I scoffed and said I would just walk back; I was still at work.

He sighed, knowing it was impossible to argue with me.

He and Sam went off to help the poor lady as I watched the cops arrest the asshole driver who was drunk!!! At 12 noon on a Monday!? Fucker, I thought, angrily.

I turned to start my walk back to work when another painful cramp passed through me. That's weird, I thought. I walked a short distance, a cramp would rise like a wave, so I held onto mailboxes, light poles, even a fire hydrant as I slowly made my way back to work.

I was sweating and having a difficult time moving.

The pains were coming faster and closer together.

I realized, finally, that I was in labor but soothed myself by telling myself it was my first baby and thus it would take MANY hours! Just walk slowly and breathe, I told myself.

So, I walked slowly and breathed.

Dave and Sam delivered the lady to the ER. Dave stood near the ER entrance and realized I was taking way too long to make my way back.

He picked up a phone at the ER station and called Benji, worried.

Benji ran down and he and Dave took off looking for me.

I had made it to the intersection of the street in front of the hospital, grabbing the pole with the traffic lights, pedestrian crossing indicator. It was a thick, sturdy piece of metal. I was glad for this. I pressed my hot forehead its cool metal.

The pains were on top of each other; I could hardly catch my breath. The pain was overriding my usual toughness and I was crying and become hysterical. I could feel severe pain down below.

Benji and Dave were on the other side of the street, now, and dashed across without waiting for the light to change. There was almost no traffic anyway.

Benji bent and scooped me up in his strong arms. I was trying to scream from fear and pain but only a moan escaped my lips. My water broke with an audible pop.

I said in a weak voice, "Benji...the baby...is...coming..."

"I know, Belinda, I know."

Dave pounded the pedestrian crossing button, furiously, panicking a little, which was so unlike him.

A nurse ran outside and to the other side of the intersection with a wheelchair.

Benji said, "fuck it!" and ran across with me held tight in his embrace. He carefully, gently, placed me in the wheelchair and they all rushed me inside. Benji was a mess, my water had broken all over him. He hardly noticed. His concern for me and our child made him not notice much else.

They put me in a room in the ER and placed me on the bed. I got on my hands and knees, screaming. I could feel our child shifting, starting his or her descent.

The pain almost made me faint; it was too fast, too intense. Like my body had taken over and my mind was just along for the ride. A primal instinct, as old as time. Millennia of women, going back to when we barely walked on two legs, all endured this, to bring their precious children into the world. The instinct guided my body when my rational mind had checked out completely.

A strength, a stoicism, I didn't know I had took over and I grunted; my consciousness kind of went elsewhere; to a warm beach, listening to waves crash. The pain, only distant.

"I...need....to...push..." I grunted.

Benji crawled up in front of me and I leaned on his strong chest and grasped his shoulders.

I made a gutteral sound and I heard someone say, "push, Belinda! It's okay, you can stop fighting it, now."

I sucked in badly-needed air, deeply into my lungs and all my muscles engaged. Even some I had forgotten about.

I bore down, hard.

Benji grunted, my strength was such that it was making him tired, too. I was using him as leverage; as an anchor.

He breathed deeply and held me tighter. This was both our battle; we had to rely on each other, like we always did.

I managed to look up into his beautiful, pale blue eyes and something old as time passed through us. Man and woman, bonded, creating life; love and getting through difficult times, together. I smiled, weakly. I loved this man more than I loved anything and his love for me sustained me.

An overbearing urge to push seized me; searing agony tore through me. I began to scream again. Our child was crowing. What rationality I had left wondered if I was going to be torn apart; die. Would our baby fit?!

"FUCK!" I yelled as I dug down deep for what was left of my strength. I bore down, hard. Our baby's head popped out; my legs shook.

"Push, Belinda, it's almost over," said Benji. He looked scared. This horrified me.

"Help," I whispered.

Strong hands gently turned our child's shoulders, I bore down again and our son slipped out. I collapsed into Benji's lap who was shaking and pale.

Strong hands turned me over and helped Benji down from the bed who promptly fainted. He had watched our child be born from his vantage point and seeing me in so much pain and distress had made him pass out.

Luckily, one of the big, burly male nurses caught him and carefully lowered him to the floor. Someone chuckled softly and waved smelling salts under Benji's nose until he woke up.

They put Benji onto a wheelchair and brought him to me.

Our son was checked over and he was totally fine so they placed him on my now-naked chest. He rooted and latched on, strongly. I yelped. His suckling caused small contractions.

I grunted - the placenta had to be birthed now. I was totally exhausted but my primal senses knew what to do. The urge to bear down, less intense now, took over, even if I was too tired.