Tripwire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally got the placenta out and I fell back, unable to do much except hold my baby.

I got an IV to hydrate me; this made me feel quite a bit better, at least.

Benji was recovered enough so he hopped up onto the bed beside me to marvel at our beautiful, perfect, son.

"are you okay?" I asked him, weakly.

Benji looked a little embarrassed so I kissed him, gently. I didn't fault him for being overcome. It was brutally fast and hard.

Benji climbed back down and I was wheeled up to the section in the hospital for mothers that had just given birth. Someone brought me an amazing steak with mashed potatoes. They also brought Benji beef stroganoff. We shared food and snuggled with our newborn baby.

I had only small tear that healed on its own and due to my own relative youth I bounced back from the birth, quickly.

My milk came in quickly and our son got delightfully chubby on my breastmilk.

A few months later, Benji and I closed on a house. We wanted a large family and his condo wouldn't cut it.

We found a house with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a den, a fully-finished basement and an office. Best of all was the gas fireplace. It had a great backyard; lots of space.

We used condoms when we could have sex again after the birth as getting pregnant quickly would interfere with the vital breastfeeding of our baby. I knew I should nurse him for at least a year. Two years would be better but I didn't know I could handle that. A couple of times we got carried away and forgot to use a condom but our son clusterfed a lot, nursed often at night. I hadn't resumed fertility, yet.

When our son was 11 months old I still hadn't had a period yet. He had recently cut night feedings to once a night. I was able to get more solid chunks of sleep which I badly needed. I was becoming a basketcase from lack of quality sleep.

One evening, I had nursed, changed and put our son down to sleep in his crib. He would be able to climb out of it, soon, I knew.

I didn't realize, due to my fatigue, that I was ovulating.

Benji and I stared at each other, silently, in the hallway out of concern of waking our son. Benji kissed and nibbled my neck which always drove me wild. I ground up against him, I was on fire but my breasts were full and heavy, achey. I needed to get out my pump and add to my freezer breastmilk stash. Sometimes I donated some to the NICU in the hospital. I was a prolific breastmilk producer; I felt like a Jersey dairy cow most of the time.

Benji ran his hands up and down my body; I had new curves which he loved. I was back down near my pre-pregnancy weight but breastfeeding made my breasts much larger and me more plump.

I groaned when he brushed against my breasts. They were almost painful, hot. The fullness, the need to empty them was becoming too much to bear.

We stripped, silently and went naked, together, onto the couch. I stroked Benji's wonderful penis that always stood at attention for me. My breasts were dangling, dripping a lot in front of him.

Benji could tell they were aching and too full so he sat up. He grasped my left breast with both of his hands and massaged it. Milk began to flow; desperate for release. He put his mouth, deeply, on my entire nipple and well onto my areola. He made sure not to use his teeth; injuring my nipples would make breastfeeding our son very painful. He began to suckle, strongly. Sweet relief. He drank my breastmilk; my right breast leaking in anticipation.

Benji emptied my left breast, released it, still massaging it gently and licked the last of the milk that leaked out. He moved to my now enormous right breast and grasped it, massaging it. I moaned. He took the tip into his mouth and strongly suckled me again. I felt my milk spray into his mouth; the pressure was intense. I could feel Benji drink my milk down as fast as it sprayed out. My right breast always was more full for some reason.

This wasn't erotic; I felt him healing me; relieving my suffering and I was grateful for this.

I kneeled there, with my eyes closed in bliss. I sighed, feeling much more comfortable, now.

Benji finished and said, "delicious, so creamy. No wonder our son likes it so much. He's so healthy because of your healthy breastmilk. I hope you're feeling better; I don't want you to get mastitis again, Belinda."

"I feel so much better, Benji. That was way more comfortable than my pump. You're good at that. You're welcome to do this again; the relief is incredible."

I realized we were both naked so I grasped his member and massaged his foreskin until he was making noises like he was going to orgasm.

I lowered myself and took him inside of me, quickly. I stroked up and down; he filled me completely. I breathed harder as I used my thigh muscles as leverage. He groaned something about getting a condom but I was beside myself with need. I couldn't bear for him to withdraw and go find the condom box in our nightstand. I don't think he could, either.

Benji lifted his pelvis to meet my movements. I began to orgasm and my pulsations made him cry out in pleasure. He thrust up deeply into me and let go. I fell upon his chest; breathing hard.

Benji picked me up and took me to our bed. I groaned, "let's make another baby."

"Yes, let's." He said.

So, we did.

Many more children followed. We filled our household with love. Benji and I grew to be best friends and life partners in our marriage. We never tired of each other.

<3

End