Trish - Married Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome responded, "I promise, Stan. Trish is very special. She is also very sexual. It might have taken a while for that to come out of her, but she is a very erotic woman."

Stan smiled and clapped. "How about a drink?" That went better than I thought.

Only days later, I called Stan from my office to his. I explained that Jerome had called and wanted me to stop at his place tonight.

"I was about to call you. I have to leave town in the morning. I just found out."

"Oh, honey," I responded. "I'll call Jerome back and tell him I can't make it."

"Are you kidding? What kind of slut do you intend to be? Trish, I love you. You know that. But we all agreed. We know what's expected and I know you can be the best slut for him. I know you can be better than he imagined. No... I'll be gone in the morning. Spend the night with him. He said there is a lot you need to learn to be a real slut."

I almost cried. "Stan... I love you so much. Thank you for being so understanding. Call me so I know you're okay."

"I can check on you, too. Trish... answer your cell even if he's fucking you, okay? If my wife is a slut, I should at least hear it sometimes." I laughed.

"Spend the night? Even better." He blurted it out as soon as I stepped through the front door. At the same time, I began stripping out of my clothes. A new expectation. I was to be naked in his house at all times unless he said otherwise. "Stan's really okay with all this? No regrets since we talked?"

"Completely." I released my bra and pushed my panties to the floor. "He even wants me to answer the phone if/when he calls even if I'm being fucked. He thinks it would be fun to hear it happening."

We fucked right away... of course. As he leaned me into the stairway banister in the foyer, I parted my feet wide for him, and he pressed his cock past the opening of my cunt and thrust deeply into me. He whispered he had intended on several hours in bed because he was so horny for me but now, staying the night, they could be more relaxed. All the while he thrust into me. As if relaxed was fucking standing in the foyer. But, I understood because the quick fuck took the edge off my own desperate need to feel his cock in me, again. Then, as he truly relaxed in the family room watching Sports Center, I was occupied sucking his cock. He quietly established expectations for me and one was that sucking cock was critical to being a good slut and an excellent slut can deep-throat even the biggest cock. I had a lot of practice to do because I intended to be the best excellent slut ever.

Something had happened. I couldn't put my finger on it. Only a few days after explaining to Stan how our lives were going to change and his easy acceptance that Jerome would have control of my body now, another psychological shift occurred within me. An early one had been a recognition of how much I really liked fucking (as I now know it's called), then loving big cock, discovering that interracial was a 'thing' and that it was its own stimulation for me. Then it was how much I truly needed steady access to that kind of fucking and my essential 'submission' to Jerome, though he insists there is little real submissiveness in my being though I do similarly respond to him.

This new shift is more. Maybe just another step on the same path. But a dramatic one. The realization of desiring to be fucked and by big cocks, in particular, was dramatic, especially from the realization of a married woman. This new one was a move from desire to obsession. In only a few days of acceptance of what we were all doing (even Stan), I had become obsessed, possessed by big cock and Jerome. As I curled on the couch next to Jerome, my head in his lap, his cock in my mouth, it had all the connection of peace and comfort an infant has with a pacifier. My fingers lightly played over the shaft as my mouth, lips, and tongue did the same to the head. His hands and fingers would lightly, casually play with my tits, and reach for my ass or cunt which I would shift into awkward positions to allow him access to. It might have been startling to my mind if it also feel so perfect.

I learned things, too. I learned that sucking him, getting him hard, and controlling the level of his arousal to prolong the stimulation, sometimes for an hour or more, could produce a climax from him that would flood my mouth or cunt with great volumes of semen.

Prolonged sucking sessions also provided an opportunity for him to explain what he had in mind for me and his expectations. Some things caused some tension and nervousness in me but his reassuring caresses and soft, yet firm, voice comforted me. He explained deep-throating and promised we would get some toys for me to practice with which translated to 'small cock dildos'. He talked about anal, butt-plugs, and anal beads to train that hole. He referred to a good slut as three-hole fucking. He talked about threesomes, multiple partners, double penetration, air-tight, and gangbangs. I orgasmed just with his light fingering when he described air-tight fucking and I envisioned three big cocks doing the deed on me.

I had my work cut out for me. I knew that. I was starting from such inexperience and the goal was so daunting in retrospect. Jerome chose me, though. Of all the wannabe's who chased him and threw themselves at him, he chose me, an inexperienced married woman. With my head in his lap and his cock in my mouth, I purred... or, at least, as close to it that the human throat allows.

12