Trish - Married Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
SERVING. Trish is must serve to 3 women.
4.9k words
4.44
15k
13
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 7: SERVING

A gangbang on a boat with 11 black men? That was predictable. This? I would never have predicted this.

Jerome stood next to me appraising the outfit he had decided perfect for me. It wasn't much in the way of coverage but Jerome's ideas of clothes for me rarely had the consideration of coverage involved. The outfit was all white, all lace except for the high heels that were strapped. Stockings, a garter belt, shelf bra, and a collar around my neck. I could simply have been naked but Jerome also liked the illusion of my being dressed. But above all else, unless impossible by public legal or morality constraints, he liked me available... available to touch, available to probe, and, ultimately, available to fuck.

This night? This night I was to act as a server at a dinner party he was hosting for three couples. Yes, this was my attire while acting as a server of drinks and dinner and, as he put it, after-dinner whatever. I had a pretty good idea what the 'whatever' would entail in general or at least in concept. The details I was struggling with but believed, understood, and accepted it was not within my control.

Jerome provided just a little in the way of an explanation of the three couples. Several years ago one of his sometimes sexual partners had invited him to a swingers club she belonged to. He became quite popular and was invited back when the club had 'single men nights'. Like me, other women found his big black cock something worth coveting. It was there that he met these women. I say women because, as he told me, the women were all dominant and had cuckolded their weak and small-cocked husbands. They had found each other for mutual support. A mystery to me and Jerome was how sexually active women found themselves with men who failed to satisfy them but also thought of myself. Perhaps they, too, found their sexual lust at some point after marriage. Regardless, the women enjoyed good cock and enjoyed flaunting their enjoyment of cock in front of their husbands who would submissively watch and attend to cleaning up after them. I didn't understand it. Even though I found myself in the position of desiring and needing a big cock for gratification, I could never treat Stan in that way. That significance wasn't lost on Jerome and was one of the things he respected about me. Jerome had taken advantage of the situation but felt increasingly uncomfortable in the relationships.

This evening was to be different. The husbands would probably still be submissively excluded from the activities but I would be the difference in the activities. The women had mentioned a desire to explore a different avenue of subjugating their husbands: their use of a woman in front of them. I wasn't at all sure what that meant. I had never in my limited sexual exposure before Jerome even considered being with a woman and certainly not since Jerome (that has been all cock). Jerome wasn't sure, either. He did think, though, that it would be another good test for me. So... my sluthood was still being explored.

They had approached him from out of the blue because he had assisted them in the past. They were looking for a woman, a location, and eventually still a good cock. Jerome's initial reaction was to reject them. Then, he thought of me. What an interesting new challenge. As far as the couples were concerned, I was merely a lusty slut willing to try any new challenge.

Willing? In a sense, yes. Although uncertain about this challenge, I was always ready and eager to please Jerome. My new mantra... In Jerome I trust.

All of which is how I found myself opening the front door at the sound of the chime. "Good evening, ma'am. Welcome to Mr. Cardell's home," I announced to the strikingly tall, white woman standing before me. I was instructed to ignore all the men who would be arriving with the women. "Please follow me." I led her (him also as he followed behind her) through the foyer to the living room.

So it went with the arrival of the two other women. Each with a husband following discretely (obediently?) behind them. With the arrival of all the women, I moved from couple to couple taking drink preferences. I returned holding a tray with four drinks, some mixed and several wines. Several of the women had already felt the comfort of touching my exposed and available body, though none had yet been more aggressive in touching than taking a nipple between two fingers.

"She's lovely, Jerome," one of the women pronounced. "I couldn't take my eyes off her swaying ass as she led us to you."

"Ass?" another woman offered, "those boobs... my god... the way they sway and bounce."

"Say it's so, Jerome," the final woman beseeched, "this is the slut you promised us?"

Having delivered all the drinks, the accompanying husbands received none, I held the empty tray as Jerome came up beside me, his hand stroking my bare back and ass. He moved his arm around my body and his hand sought to go underneath my arm which I raised so his hand could more easily fondle my tit.

"She is, indeed. Trish. A true slut. I've sampled her myself. You will enjoy her when the time comes."

They had the drink, then another as they talked about past encounters including times with Jerome. I occasionally glanced at the three men. They stood off to the side with neutral expressions as they watched and, apparently, waited... for what I didn't know. Nor could I imagine. What would drive a woman to exert such control over someone they had once professed to love and what would drive a man to become so controlled?

Dinner was four courses and delicious. Not that I (or the men) ate it. I was so sure because I had cooked it. I served each course and, as the dinner progressed, the women became bolder about touching me. By the time I was serving dessert, the women were inserting fingers into my cunt.

"She's literally dripping." "I've got three fingers inside her." "She feels ready for anything." "Even a fist, I would imagine." Those and many more such comments. A fist up my cunt? My legs felt weak just thinking about it. I looked to the end of the table where Jerome sat casually. He was watching me, checking my reactions, evaluating any responses that might indicate a problem arising. He quickly smiled at me. 'In Jerome I trust'.

Unlike the men who stood expectantly behind their wives to respond to some trivial instruction I hadn't provided, I was constantly moving through the dinner. If I wasn't at the table serving... or being fondled or probed... I was in the kitchen readying the next course for serving.

When it was done, I quickly cleared the table mess into the kitchen while Jerome entertained them with after-dinner drinks. When I entered the family room where the rest of the evening's activities were to occur, I sadly found the men standing against a wall while the women laughed and engaged Jerome. They were openly flirting with him in front of their husbands and he was clearly teasing them comments about past meetings together.

Once noticed, I was called into their tight group and immediately covered by fingers touching, fondling, and probing my body. One woman unclasped my shelf bra. Another unclasped the garter belt from my stockings. My heels were removed, my stockings rolled down my legs and the garter belt pushed over my hips and down my legs. Whatever they had conspired for me, they didn't want me practically naked but fully naked.

Jerome took a chair that he moved to face the long couch. I was pulled with the women as they moved to it. They each hiked up their skirts to their waists and sat down with their asses at the edge. They were each naked underneath. I stood in front of them as they spread wide and hooked legs. Even someone unfamiliar with girl-girl sex could see what was expected. I went to my knees and crawled to the closest which was also the woman on my left. Three middle-aged women spreading their shaved cunts for me to please.

I tentatively put my tongue to the first cunt. The scent was a little different from mine, a smell I was familiar with from my many times of masturbation during the time I was practicing and preparing for Jerome's expectations. This cunt was strong but not unpleasant. My tentative actions came to an end, though, when a hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled it firmly into her sex.

"She's a virgin, Jerome?" she called out. "What an interesting choice you've given us. She's clearly a slut by the way she openly displayed herself and accepted our fingers. But, a girl-girl virgin... what fun this will be ladies," she exclaimed to the other women, "we get to introduce her to all this."

There was laughter but I enjoyed little of their mirth. My nose and mouth were jammed into this cunt. Pressed to a cock and I would have just opened up and swallowed. I hadn't prepared for this. I opened my lips and began mouthing the woman's lips and the clitoral hood. As my mind settled from reacting to the suddenness of introduction to another cunt, I thought back to what I had enjoyed when Jerome would eat me in our quieter times together. He had performed specific nice things, others that were more pleasurable, and some that were amazing. That was what I focused on as my tongue came out and began duplicating what I remembered. As the woman responded with moans and flexing of her body, I better understood what had added to her experience and enjoyment.

Soon, though, I was pulled to the next woman and her waiting cunt. It went like this for a long time but not really much different than a circle of hard cocks to suck and please. As my hands assist my mouth in stroking cocks, I began using fingers on the women, stroking clits, reaming their cunts, and curling my fingers to attack their g-spots just as Jerome had done to me. One by one I brought the women to an orgasm And, along the way, I discovered something important: I liked cunt. Maybe I didn't like cunt as much as I loved the feel of a big, hard, swollen cock in my mouth and down my throat or pounding deep in my own cunt or squeezing in my asshole. Maybe not that much. But I like it.

I wiped my face as I rose from the last gasping woman. I could feel the juices of orgasms and my saliva spread over my lower face and chin. I was breathing hard myself and glanced over at Jerome who had his cock out and leisurely stroking it. The smile he gave me told me everything: I had done very well and he was very proud.

I pulled myself together and freshened everyone's drinks. I couldn't resist looking at the men as I moved around the women as they stood so obediently, patiently, and quietly to the side. There was something in the faces of each of them. I couldn't in my brief examination put my finger on the exact impression: sadness, regret, loss?

The women were recovering, though. Their talk had taken on new energy as they complimented Jerome for selecting me. They seemed to be one in the thought that my newness to eating pussy had been quite thrilling as I discovered my interest.

I took my place next to Jerome's chair, again. His hand slipped between my thighs from behind. I parted my legs and his fingers rose to my cunt, stroking over my lips and dipping into my hole, all in clear view for the women. The women, I noticed, had rearranged their skirts as if they hadn't just had their cunts pleasured. That was about to change, though.

One of the women raised a hand and pointed to the foyer. All three men moved at once and returned in moments with the large handbag each of the women had brought with them. The women looked at me with something lewd and threatening behind their eyes. They stood. The men came around the couch and began opening and unzipping the dress of their wife. It was fascinating... and sad to watch. Jerome's fingers re-entered my cunt. I looked down at him as his fingers played with me. It wasn't his fingers that caused me to look down. His fingers touching and probing me was now a natural, expected, assumed part of my being his. My body was always available to him. In fact, if he wasn't touching me in some way during a time I was close by, that would be what was noticed by me. No, what caused me to long down was... again... the men. To me, it was sad. In ways, I could be thought of as merely a fuck-toy but it wasn't that simple. Jerome used me anyway he desire and he shared me with Leroy and others but it was willful for me; I wanted it that way; and, I derived great pleasure myself from being used. Besides, Jerome honestly cared for my happiness and fulfillment. Was it somehow the same for these men? How could it be?

When the women were naked, the men carefully folded the clothes to the side. From the bags, the women pulled out dildos but unlike the ones Jerome bought for me to pleasure myself when he wasn't around. These had straps on them. As the women stepped into the straps and pulled them up into place, I saw what they were. With the devices in place, each woman now looked to have a hard cock protruding from their crotch. After eating each of them to orgasm, they were about to fuck me. A mini-gangbang but by women.

They moved me aggressively into the center of the room where a rug and old blanket had been spread. Moving granted me the opportunity to get a closer look at what the women were wearing. They were wearing exactly what I had initially thought. What I could now differentiate was the dildos attached. One was a fairly large black cock shaped dildo. If I had to express the first impression, I would have said it was fashioned similar to cocks that had recently fucked me but not the size of Jerome's. Another looked more like anal beads but perhaps slightly thicker than the one Jerome bought for me. The third was a crème colored dildo that I spotted the woman fiddling with the end of. Was it a vibrator?

Of all the men I've been fucking lately it seems they have a natural movement that undoubtedly comes from the cock being a part of them. How does that work with a woman trying to duplicate the action? Is there a difference? I was about to find out.

The woman with the black cock strap-on lay on her back on the blanket. She gave me a look that I was sure was meant to be commanding, controlling, a look that would send her poor husband scurrying into action to please her. The look meant nothing to me. Instead, I looked at Jerome who had resumed his casual position to watch. I sent him a look that I intended to ask if these women were for real. He just returned another smile to me. I understood. Regardless of what I thought of the women and their attitudes, Jerome was giving me to them for their enjoyment.

So, instead, I corrected my own attitude. I walked over her body until I was over her hips and went down to my knees. I reached back to grasp the dildo attached to her and eased it into my ready cunt. Although I was easing myself down over the toy, the woman thrust upward with her hips and penetrated me completely, her hands aiding the effort by pulling on my hips down. I gasped at the abruptness. I looked down and saw the uncaring menace in her eyes. She then looked behind me and I knew the woman with the anal dildo would be approaching and only a moment later did I feel the hard plastic slide over my asshole. Although the dildo jammed up my cunt appeared to be similar in size to Jerome's, the one I had seen now prodding my ass was nowhere close. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks in open invitation and uttered a defiant offering.

"Go ahead... fuck me... take my ass, too."

I understood these women were used to dominating though I was sure that wouldn't work with Jerome so there must also be a part of them that responded to a loss of control. I rose up on the dildo in my cunt and slammed down. The woman below me opened her mouth and groaned. That was when it occurred to me the attachment she was wearing must have provided some impact to her own groin, likely her clit. I ignored the woman behind me trying to catch up to my fucking motions as I watched the face of the woman below me as her eyebrows furrowed and her breathing became quick and ragged. It was as though I could see the gears in her brain turning to seek some way to reverse what was happening, to again regain control. She did it by clutching me against her chest, immobilizing me from aggressively fucking the dildo and her.

Now restricted, the woman behind me pressed her dildo against my puckered hole and thrust in while having the opportunity. I gasped at the sudden penetration and moaned as each increasingly larger ball of the device forced its way inside me.

I stared down at the woman below me from the inches that separated our faces and exclaimed, "FUCK ME! Yes... do it... DO IT... fuck my holes!"

There was a moment of hesitation from both of them. The two dildos were motionless for that moment... then they aggressively began fucking my holes with what felt like taking revenge for my defiance of their control, for willingly giving what they had wanted to forcefully take. My mouth fell open as both dildos were thrust into me with as much brute force as they could muster. It was a wasted effort. It felt good but it was wasted if they were trying to intimidate me. They didn't know I was Jerome's slut. They didn't understand I was a slut for black cock. They didn't know I lived for monster black cocks truly dominating me... and loving it. I would fuck them. They could use me. They wouldn't intimidate me, though.

They did their best and I loved it. They were trying to abuse me... and I loved it.

With the two women fucking my cunt and ass, the third appeared at my face with her dildo dangling in front of her. I opened my mouth and she slid it in. Airtight. Not since the gangbang had this happened. As the new one in my mouth slid to the entrance to my throat, it didn't feel the same though. My stimulation was steadily rising and I was going to have a good orgasm, I could already tell that, but something was missing, and that was the feel. They weren't real cocks that pulsed and twitched and swelled within me.

Afterward... I served... again. Fresh drinks. Jerome had his cock out. At some point during my being fucked, he had removed his cock and stroked it while watching. Now, he was teasing the three women. As I handed him his drink, I caressed his big cock with my fingertips. His free hand on my hip, he smiled up at me. I couldn't read anything in the smile or his eyes. I didn't see a request or suggestion. All I saw was his pleasure. He was pleased with the way the evening was going. I wanted something, though. And, not being a compliant submissive but a willing and eager participant in our relationship, I moved in front of him, knelt between his legs, and took his cock in my hands. He didn't object for the sake of the women. In fact, it probably played into the role of the evening. I had been fucked by toys now I wanted the real thing at least to feel and taste.

I licked the length from balls to head. I did it seductively, slowly, my eyes fixed on his. I had learned many things about cocks and many things about sucking them and how to tease while doing it. Jerome had been a patient teacher and a willing object of my practice. All those days and nights holding his cock, loving it, sucking it, and swallowing it. Holding and sucking cock pleased me but his cock I worshiped. I felt I truly earned the praise he heaped on me to his friends.

I sucked him hard. I already knew the women also liked cock and his cock from times at the swingers' club. I anticipated some part of the night would involve him fucking them. I looked up at him by tilting my head while holding his cock deep in my mouth. He was watching me. I released his cock and stroked it as I slithered up his clothed body to kiss him.

I moved my lips to his ear. "Would you like me to suck out your cum," I whispered, "so you can last longer while fucking the three of them?" I knew what he was capable of. I enjoyed the second and third or more fucks during nights and the number of times he could bring me to orgasm with his monster after the first time. He only had to give me that smile and I knew.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12