Trish - Married Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked him to climax, making a production of licking my lips and pulling stray bits of his cum back to my mouth. I checked their drinks, then settled in front of each woman in turn to eat cunt. This wasn't to orgasm, though. This was to tease each to the point of need while Jerome recovered.

"Slut..." I stopped and looked behind me. Jerome was naked, his strong black body as impressive and arousing as his big black cock. "I need to fuck some cunt. You did well in getting them prepared."

I looked at the women. They were glassy-eyed, each fondling tits and rolling nipples. Yes, they were ready. I glanced past them to the men. They seemed to be ready for something, too. I wondered what. They were clothed, not even touching themselves, yet they seemed to be anticipating something, too. How did they fit into this evening? Just here to watch... or something yet to come?

It was interesting to watch the change in the woman. Their dominant attitudes quickly melted away to reveal compliance to Jerome. Jerome, for his part, became forceful and dominant with the women, a demeanor he hadn't shown me. Clearly and interestingly, the role-playing with these women took several forms. As much as they seemed to covet the dominant role, it evaporated in the face of Jerome.

He lined the women on the floor on their hands and knees. This was a subservient position and Jerome understood this. It put the woman in the position of being used, a position reminiscent of that of a bitch being taken and mated by the male. I enjoyed it but I enjoyed any position that had his cock in my cunt or ass... or mouth. I giggled to myself. Yeah... you're a slut for him, alright. I enjoyed it, perhaps, unconditionally because Jerome used it for fucking me to orgasm and that frequently meant man-handling my swinging tits and strumming my clit. I could already see this was going to be different.

He had them lined up, their faces down on the blanket, their asses in the air, and making them wait, recognize in their minds how submissive he was making them be. He touched each of their cunt, slipped a finger crudely and abruptly inside, before making a muttering comment about their wetness. I glanced at the men standing quietly. They seemed to be feeling something different as these controlling women were themselves being controlled so easily.

Jerome moved behind the first woman. He touched his bulbous cock head to her dripping cunt. He just moved it up and down. I saw her move her hips back but he moved to avoid penetration.

Jerome laughed. "You want my cock, bitch?" He looked over at me, then teased her more. The other women were moving slightly as if Jerome was behind them. They had all seemed to become desperate. "Say it... you're a cock-hungry bitch." His cock touching her hole but not slipping inside.

"YES... YES... I'm a cock... hungry... bitch. Just... fuck me... please."

He laughed. He was enjoying demeaning her and the other women sensed it, too. The anticipation of it happening to them next seemed to excite them as they waited in position as they rocked back and forth with small movements. He reached to the next woman and thrust two fingers in her cunt. She gasped and groaned when the fingers left.

"You think you are better than this slut I found?" He looked at me and winked. I smiled back. This was fascinating. And arousing. In only moments he had these three women shivering and panting for his cock. "Answer me if you want this cock."

"Yes," she blurted out. Then, she seemed to think better of her response. "I mean... I... but... she's just a slut... I can tell... she'll do anything."

Jerome looked at me, winked, and shrugged his shoulders. I could see what he was saying as clearly as if he verbalized it. Yeah... true... she will. I smiled back. It took control not to laugh my agreement back to him. God, YES... I would do anything... as long as it was him asking.

"True... she might be a slut who loves to fuck and suck and eat pussy. You, though... you're a cock-hungry bitch. You said so. You'll do anything, too. You'll do anything for my big cock to fill your cunt."

Her head nodded immediately. Curiously, the other two women were nodding, too. They were all taking his words personally. I had never seen anything like this and it had my own cunt dripping and desperate for his cock to be slamming into me rather than her. I looked up and found the three men watching with fascination, too.

"Yes... please... anything... just fuck me!"

He smiled. He had it. He jerked his head at me toward the woman. I was confused. What did that mean? Then, I put it all together and my smile grew wider. I was to share in knocking these bitches down a few pegs.

I moved in front of her, sat down and spread my legs wide, and scooted to her so my dripping cunt was in front of her face. She looked at my cunt, glanced up at me resigned, and covered my cunt with her mouth. Jerome slammed his cock fully into her cunt with a single, powerful thrust. She gasped and groaned and her mouth pushed firmly into my cunt.

"You'd better make this slut's cunt tingle... or I stop fucking you." He winked at me but she was already doing a stellar job of eating me. Her tongue probing as deep as she could into my hole and alternating with licking and sucking my engorged clit.

She orgasmed too soon for me but Jerome unceremoniously pulled out of her and moved to the next woman. I followed him. This woman immediately drove her mouth and tongue into my cunt and was rewarded with Jerome's cock sliding into her desperate cunt. My moans joined this second woman's and I looked to the side at the third woman. Her mouth was open and she was already panting in anticipation. Her tongue came out and licked her lips. Her eyes turned up to mine and I saw it. She wanted my cunt. She was hungry for it. Maybe it was only the realization that my cunt would give her Jerome's cock. She was shivering in anticipation.

It was a crazy thing to experience. I also found out how the men fit into the evening, though. After being forced into compliance to get Jerome's cock, the women quickly recovered, though they recognized they had lost it with Jerome and me.

The women lay back on the floor with legs spread. Jerome had managed when he came with the last woman to deposit a stream into each of them in turn. Even as he fucked the final woman, the other two had remained as he had positioned them. The men moved together to their own wife, knelt between their legs, and lapped at their cunts. Their role was to clean them.

It was peculiarly intriguing but when they looked at Jerome's cock still coated with cum and cunt juice, I leaped to intercept it. I engulfed his cock protectively. No way was a submissive cockold touching this cock with me around.

12