Trish - Married Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
SWINGERS. Trish is taken to the swingers club.
4.4k words
4.4
15.4k
15
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers

CHAPTER 8: SWINGERS

Jerome and I were on our sides with me spooned into his front. He had finished fucking me from behind in this same position but with my right leg held high to open me up to his aggressive thrusts deep into my cunt. I had begun my orgasm moments before I faintly felt his cock swell inside my spasming cunt canal just before heavy, thick streams of semen erupted into me. We now lay spooned in the same position but with my thighs pressed together trapping his cock inside me. And inside me, it would remain as long as he and I didn't move too much. It was one of the marvelous things about a big cock that even as it softened its length could still leave some of it inside.

His right arm was around me and holding me tightly to him. I have thought he also enjoys these moments after a leisurely fuck when we remain connected. His hand had been fondling my tit but had just started rolling and twisting the nipple. The delicious action had me pressing back against him, feeling his solid stomach and chest against my bare back and his cock move slightly. I clenched and relaxed my cunt muscles around his softening cock.

He nuzzled his lips near my ear, "Trying to make me hard, again? You know what happens if I get hard." I stifled a giggle and continued doing the Kegal squeezing around him. "I'll have to fuck you all over, again, like the wanton slut you are."

I hugged his arm and did giggle this time and playfully responded, "Oh, no... no, sir, no... oh, my... what will I do?"

He slapped my ass, also playfully, adding his own laugh on top. Then his hand left my tit and slid down my body to my groin. I raised my right leg somewhat to ease his approach as his fingers moved over my clit and lips still filled by his cock. He casually stroked there for a few moments before his hand returned to my tit.

"Remember I mentioned the swingers' club?" he asked in a conversational voice.

I nodded, "Of course, you said it was where you met those three women."

"Ah, yes... those three." I felt his cock stiffen slightly inside. I pressed back against the welcome feeling. He had been naughty that night by first allowing the women to be dominant over me before turning the tables on them and making them submissive to us. The women had thought I was just some slut Jerome had picked up somewhere. "An interesting night, huh?" Interesting was putting it mildly. My first girl-girl experience in spades. "Any way... the swingers' club. I think I mentioned they sometimes have nights when they invite single men... mostly to give their women members a different experience, I think." I nodded. Wondering now why he was bringing this up. By the feel of his cock, all this talk was distracting him from the direction I had hoped for. "Anyway, those nights aren't the only times when a non-member might join in with them. They sometimes have a 'gangbang' night." Okay... that got my attention. I was assuming he had been invited to gangbang some club member. "Normally, the bang is for one of the female members." See, I was right. "I have received information that they want one but no member has agreed." I turned my head to look at him. And? He thrust his hips against me and I could feel his cock jerk inside me and new stimulation occurring. There was something about all this...

"And...?" I encouraged him.

"The nights with the gangbang, it turns out, has quite an effect on the other members, too. I guess as you might imagine. Watching the gangbang gets the rest of the members going. I guess it regularly turns into a REALLY wild orgy. People fucking in piles. When I have been there, I was focused on the bang but I have noticed the effect." I looked at him, again. Where was this going? "So... they want another bang but no member to bang but the rest of the membership wants the effect the bang creates." He was hard. He pulled out, rolled me onto my back, and drove his cock back into me. I gasped and groaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He quickly rolled us so I was on top on my knees sitting on his cock.

I looked down at him as I slowly rose on his cock and settled back down. After a couple times, "So... how is all this supposed to be of interest to me?"

He reached out and grasped both nipples as I continued to slowly ride his cock. He smiled. That smile I now knew that told me, 'Watch out, girl'.

"How would you like to be the center of another gangbang?" I stopped moving. "Eleven guys on the boat, right?" I nodded. "This will be bigger." I raised myself up. "Quite a bit bigger," he added and I dropped down on his cock. He groaned with me. "At least... 20 guys," he added with a moan.

"20?" I asked after another slamming down on his cock.

"At least... could be more given male club members..." He just watched me as I began fucking him harder, my tits bouncing and swinging. "What do you, think?"

I climbed off him and turned on my hands and knees, my ass pointed at him. "Fuck me." It was all I said. He rose to his knees and press his cock into my messy cunt. "No... not there..."

He pulled out, parted my ass cheeks, and pressed the head passed the sphincter. I cried out. He immediately began pulling and thrusting until he was fully in my ass. He leaned over me, pulled both nipples as he began fucking me.

"Damn, you're going to do it."

"Fuck yeah!"

* * * *

On the night we were to be at the swingers' club, Jerome picked out my outfit. It wasn't a surprise when I saw it laid out on the bed after my shower and make-up. Jerome liked to show off his slut. Sheer white, lace top thigh highs. Black 5" high heels. Dark, pleated micro-skirt. Semi-sheer, buttoned, sleeveless blouse. No pantie, thong, or bra in sight.

As we drove down the street where the club was located, he pointed out his window as we passed. There was a large parking lot across the street but he passed it all. When he pulled into a parking space two blocks away instead, I was puzzled. The area was fairly busy with several mid-range bars and restaurants and a few shops still open. As soon as we jogged across the middle of the street for the other sidewalk, though, I understood. My mind had only been on the gangbang. Jerome didn't focus on a single event, he enjoyed everything that led up to and after it, too. In this case, it was exposing me in public. As I jogged in the high heels and made the final leap over the curb, the look in several faces as the tiny skirt swirled up and my tits bounced within the gaping blouse, I flushed at the realization that I was probably flashing both cunt and tits.

The two-block walk was a two-block public exhibition. He had adjusted my skirt before we left and I imagined sitting in the car hadn't helped it any. I was under strict orders not to touch or adjust either skirt or blouse. By the feel of the cooling air, I wasn't sure the skirt completely covered my otherwise bare ass even when it wasn't moving with the breeze. I glanced down my front and sighed when I saw a nipple flash into view as he set a quick pace, though I was further instructed to keep up while strutting which set my ass into a rocking motion that further moved the tiny skirt.

By the time Jerome was holding the door to the club open for me, I was flushed and excited. Jerome understands me so well. A two-block public exhibition walk with my ass partially exposed and my tits dancing under a mostly open blouse can tamp down some of my nerves.

We stood off to the side of the crowd. We were in what could have been a large lounge area of many bars. Couches, groups of chairs, and booths were arranged throughout the space. The long bar was on our right, the booths on our left as we stood just inside the door. At the opposite end was a raised stage. At the moment, it was shrouded in darkness.

Someone got everyone's attention with a microphone. He identified himself but all I got was that he was the club president. I was scanning the room. Out there in the group were 20-some men. I spotted a group of men without partners further down the same side of the room. The rest of the people seemed to be couples. Men dressed comfortably in slacks and shirts. The women, though, were much more provocatively dressed in mini or micro-skirts and various tops, some sheer. I spotted a few women in fishnet outfits and decided there must be someplace to change or they wore the outfits under other clothes. Could they have actually walked the street dressed like that? I wasn't sure I wanted that thought to cross Jerome's mind.

My attention was grabbed when I heard the word 'gangbang'. Then over the speakers, I heard, "The lucky woman," which brought more than a few feminine groans, "is not a member of the club but comes recommended by Jerome Cardell who you men probably know from football and you women from... hmmm... his invitation here." This brought quite a few feminine chatters, many women craning their heads in search of him. When one found us, a buzz went through the crowd. I elbowed him in the ribs gently. He shrugged as if he could be an innocent. The man continued, "Trish Edwards... where are you, Trish?"

I felt Jerome's hand at the small of my back and I was relieved that it stayed there as he encouraged me but also escorted me. When we reached the bar, Jerome lifted me easily up onto the bar surface. The crowd clapped enthusiastically but a murmur also went through the crowd from front to back. For only a moment I was puzzled until I remembered my skirt and lack of panties or thong. Standing well above everyone in the room I was fully exposed.

For the benefit of anyone not having been to one before, it was pointed out that the stage would be for the gangbang, only. Others were free to do whatever they wanted wherever they wanted as the evening moved them. Someone said loud enough for everyone to hear, "We'll be moved for sure."

I squatted next to Jerome. Way beyond embarrassed or shy about the situation, I kept my knees apart as I did. "Jerome, you said there would be at least 20 guys. There looks to be about 15 back there."

A couple right in front of me laughed at my comment. It was the woman who replied, "Oh... don't worry about that, Sweetie, there will be plenty more here to poke that juicy cunt of yours." I looked down and smiled. Through my parted thighs, I could see how wet my cunt was as the overhead light showed it.

Then I saw the crowd part as two men came toward me from the group. They each took an arm and leg, lifted me from the bar surface, and carried me to the other end of the large room. Lights came on that illuminated the stage. There was a huge mattress, far bigger than a king-size. I was put down on my feet and I scanned the crowd forming around the stage raised about three feet above the floor. I couldn't find Jerome in the crowd but then I felt someone grasp the front of my blouse from behind and rip it open. The couple fastened buttons popped but the cheers from the crowd made it impossible to hear them hit the surface of the stage. I turned my head to find Jerome. I felt his fingers release the short zipper on the back of the ridiculous skirt and drop it to my feet.

"Time to be a slut," I somehow heard his voice over the din of the excited crowd now encircling the stage. His lips touched mine. "I'll be right here the entire time. Signal me if it becomes too much."

"Don't worry, Jerome. You promised them a gangbang slut. I won't let you down." I smiled, with a touch of nerves.

I turned to find the 15 or so men now naked and casually stroking cocks. I scanned them... well actually their cocks. Later, upon being quizzed by Jerome, I wouldn't recognize the faces of any of the men if I ever saw them, again. He nodded at the time and added it was a perfect slut response.

A couple of the cocks were large, almost as large as Jerome. Most, though, were just a bit above average as they stood stroking hard cocks. I closed the space between us with a couple steps while now dressed only in stockings and heels. I dropped to my knees and let them close around to encircle me with cocks wherever I turned.

I wasn't sure how this was going to progress. On the boat, it moved in its own energy and I assumed it would be the same here. I was just an object. I would suck them as a prelude but soon I would be used, moved, and used as these men wished. I would simply be an object with three holes for fucking and dumping cum.

This too started slow and escalated quickly. I was kneeling before a cock I was stroking and sucking. I moved my free hand to the side and groped another hard cock. Then, I felt hands grasp my hips. I awkwardly rose to my feet while bent over at the waist, the cock still in my mouth. Another cock began rubbing over my wet slit, then eased into the hole. I gasped around the cock. The one fucking me held my waist which gave me some support so I could reach to both sides for more cock to hold and stroke as I continued sucking on another. Like on the boat, these men shifted, alternating who was where... cunt, mouth, hands. More hands found my body, my tits, nipples, and whatever skin they could reach.

Shift after shift. New cocks plunged into my cunt and passed into my mouth, several going just inside my throat which brought lewd comments to share with the others. The fucking and shifting grew intense but was too awkward to maintain.

All the cock disappeared from me which brought a groan of frustration from me. Suddenly, I was empty. I shouldn't have been concerned, of course. I was put down on the mattress on my back. A white guy moved between my legs while two guys on either side grasped my legs and raised them high into the air. He slammed into me and was deep in the first thrust. He began fucking me wildly but my attention was moved to a cock bumping my right cheek. I turned with an open mouth and it slipped inside. I began using abbreviated movements of my head but he added his own movement in and out of my mouth. My hands were moved to cocks that I began stroking blindly.

It was intense. I was aware of how different this gangbang was from the boat. This one was all about me being a cum-dump. There would be no concerns for my orgasms, just their own release. That was verified when the one fucking me jerked violently inside me and dumped his load, immediately pulling out and another cock taking its place. I had no idea what this one looked like, my face buried in the crotch attached to a dark brown cock.

My own arousal was peaking when the cock in my mouth erupted sending a good stream of cum into my mouth before pulling out and shooting the rest over my face. I need to cum myself but just as I thought I was... the cock inside me came and pulled out. My gaping cunt winked as it sought something, anything to provide the feeling.

The next guy, though, flipped me over onto my knees. I struggled to my hands and groaned my frustration. The delay had done its damage. My body eased away from the peak that was my own release. It was like losing my footing on a snow-covered peak and sliding back down and realizing I had that climb back up before achieving what I sought.

Another cock slammed aggressively into my cunt and gasped as I sensed the potential. That potential grew as hands came underneath me to capture and grope my tits that had been hanging and swinging. Another snaked along my belly and found my clit. I opened my eyes and found Jerome was reaching under me. Ohhhh... thank you, thank you, thank you. I exploded into orgasm as the third one dumped his cum in my cunt and the one in my mouth plunged into my throat as my mouth sagged open as I gasped and moaned at the start of my release. I fought for control so I wouldn't gag and that lessened the strength of my orgasm but even that took the edge off what had been frustratingly building inside.

Someone moved his body under my head. I lowered my face to his cock held up for me and I devoured it. I also managed to use his legs for support with my ass raised high for the next cock. It plunged into me telling me my cunt hole was gaping open. I had stopped thinking about how many had cum in my cunt or mouth. I only knew I could feel the cum leaking and squishing out of my cunt and down my thighs. Cum leaked from the corners of my mouth and covered portions of my face where it had been purposely placed. Even some of them had pulled from my cunt after the first stream to deposit the rest on my belly, ass, or back.

This next cock, though, having plunged into my cunt and fucking me suddenly pulled out. I felt it glide over my ass and my hands pull my ass cheeks apart. The cock pressed against my puckered asshole. I stopped sucking, my mouth still over it, took a deep, cleansing, and relaxing breath despite my rapidly beating heart and the cock throbbing in my mouth. I pressed my asshole out as I felt the cock press against it and felt my sphincter begin to stretch and open. I gasped around the cock in my mouth as the other one passed into me. It didn't stop or pause or hesitate but it also wasn't that large. My ass accepted the intrusion and was being fucked by a cum lubricated cock. He came quickly in my tight ass. The next cock pressed into my cunt once, then followed the previous one to plunge into my asshole. He fucked me fast and hard and as my tits continued to be mauled and nipples pulled, I came, again.

These were fast, hard, dominating fucks. These were nothing like what happened on the boat. This was supremely intense but still wildly erotic and thrilling. I could tell I wasn't going to experience the overwhelming number of orgasms but this was a different experience of being overwhelmed and intense in a whole contrasting way. I was being used as a simple cum-dump, a cum-slut, a fuck-toy. It felt demeaning and degrading as I recognized the baseness of what I was at the moment. That demeaning and degrading realization, though, opened a window that clarified my view of another aspect, a defining part of being a full slut, a cock-hungry, cunt-dripping, ass-gaping, and mouth ravaged slut. I orgasmed. The most intense one, yet.

The ravaging continued. I was flipped and turned at the whim of the next guy to fuck me. I was a doll to be used. I was probed, touched, pinched, and twisted. I surrendered myself to whatever these men desired to do. It was so different from before, so different from any time before when I THOUGHT I was being just used. This was truly just being used. The men came in me, all holes, and on me. There was a time when I couldn't open my left eye for the cum pooled over them. My face, hair, tits, stomach, and lower back had cum on them.

Suddenly, it was still. No cocks were in me or next to my face. I slowly raised myself to my elbow and gaze around me. The original 15 men were sitting at the edge of the stage drinking beers. I looked around further and spotted Jerome, naked, and his limp cock shiny. I smiled. He had fucked me, too.

My attention was drawn to movement in the crowd. I saw multiple women being fucked leaning over or lying on tables, couches, and chairs. The movement that had my attention, though, was men, men stripping as they approached the stage and me. There had to be ten men converging on the stage from multiple directions, the original guys now spent, made way for their approach. As they stepped onto the stage and approached the cum-stained mattress, I opened my legs wide and gave them a tired but eager smile.

"Any hole you want, guys. Just fuck me."

A cock was pressed to my cheek. I turned with opened mouth and took it inside. I pushed my head at him as he pressed toward me. The cock head slipped into my throat. I moaned in response just before another cock plunged into my messy cunt. After both of these came, I noticed a man lying on his back next to me holding his cock in the air. I smiled. About fucking time. I'd been waiting for this all night.

I straddled the man's cock and sank down over it. I looked behind and smiled at the man who was already approaching with his cock held out in front of him. I lowered my head to the man below and used my own hands to spread open my ass cheeks. That cock plunged into my equally used and messy asshole. Double penetration! What took them so long?

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers
12