Trish - Married Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double penetration turned into triple and air-tight as another cock was presented to my mouth. It was impossible to keep track now. Cocks came and left. Cum dripped from every hole. A cock in my ass leaving was replaced by another. A cock squirming out from my cunt and wiggling out from under me and I was rolled with a cock still buried in my ass. Then, another cock plunged into my empty and exposed cunt. If the one in my ass then came, I was rolled again.

On and on it went. Clearly, it had to be more than those ten guys. The faces meant nothing to me but I saw that the edge of the stage wasn't occupied by men. I had all of them around me, again. Switching. Fucking. Cumming. My cunt and ass were sloppy with cum. When the noise quieted I could hear a disgusting squishing as a cock slammed into the mess of one of the holes.

I orgasmed again and again. I thought I might not. I thought the way they were fucking me that I might not achieve the same orgasmic overload. I was, though. It was still different but also mind-numbing and crazy.

There came a lull. I was gasping and panting, barely able to move, totally dependent on being moved, being positioned however they wanted me. I sagged to the mattress. I saw a set of bare, black knees near my face. I rolled slightly and looked up. Jerome. He stroked my arm and bent over me, a kiss on my shoulder, my cheek.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly. There was a steady buzz of sounds rising in the room. Moans, talking and laughing.

I rolled onto my back and looked up at him. "I feel like I've fucked 50 guys."

He smiled. "Not 50 guys... but probably 50 times."

"You stopped them?" I asked. He nodded.

"I thought you could use a break if not stop entirely." He cupped a cum streaked tit. "Are you done? Do you want to stop? You don't have anything to prove to anyone, certainly not me." He lean down and kissed my lips. He was being gentle but it still carried an intense feeling.

"Are they done? Are they all spent?" What was I asking? Did I really want more?

He chuckled. "Ohhhh..." he said as he looked out over the room, "... I think there are still a few guys watching to see what happens."

I struggled to sit and he helped me up. As soon as I was vertical, streams of cum flowed from my ass and cunt. My stomach felt full of cum. I still felt thirsty, though. Maybe cum was too thick to be absorbed into the system.

"I could use something to drink." He walked me to the bar. People parted and gaped as I passed. I was cum-soaked and cum-dripping. Other people, many, were also naked but not like this.

The bartender handed me a large glass of water, then a drink. He was watching me so I raised my eyebrows as I sipped.

"Some of these guys are wondering if you are done."

"They're ready for more?" He shook his head. Some who hadn't participated so far. I smiled. I looked at Jerome and he shrugged. Totally up to me. "What time is it, anyway?"

The bartender said, "It's 1:15 AM. We shut down in 45 minutes."

"Hell, why not." I turned toward the stage, stopped, and looked back. "Have you..." He shook his head. "I'm messy as hell but I'll do my best to make it good for you."

He jumped over the bar, grabbed a guy, and told him to watch the bar for him. Fuck... 45 more minutes. Why not.

12