Trish - Married Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
ANOTHER STEP. Stan spends a weekend with them.
6k words
4.35
16.5k
21
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,586 Followers

CHAPTER 10: ANOTHER STEP

"Hello, Jerome," Stan said into the landline phone. I turned from the kitchen counter where I was chopping vegetables to add to the salad I was preparing for dinner. Stan had a rare Monday in the office and I was going all out for our dinner. I watched Stan, "You want Trish?" I was only hearing a one-sided part of the conversation so it was weird. "No ... me? Ooo ... kayyy. So, what's up?" "No ... yeah ... well, this weekend, actually." He laughed. "No, for once I have just a short trip planned this week. I'll be home this weekend. Why?" "Really ... the weekend ... both of us?" "I don't understand, Jerome." "Ahhhh ... well, that would be interesting." "Okay, we'll see you the earliest we can Friday." Another laugh. "I'm sure it will be. Bye."

He hung up the phone and stood looking at it for a moment.

"Stan," I said, "what was that?"

"Jerome ... obviously ... he wants us to come for the weekend." He looked up at me and leaned against the refrigerator. "I thought he meant you, of course, but he said both of us." I looked at him puzzled. "I know ... it took me a moment to catch up to what he was saying. He thought it would be good for us all to spend quality time together ... he thought it would be good for me to have some experience with what happens when you are with them."

"Them?" I ask.

"Yeah ... Leroy will be there, too." He looked at me. He pushed off from the frig and closed the distance between us. He touched my cheek softly and kissed me. It was a soft but wonderfully heartfelt kiss. "I've never met Leroy ..."

"He's big."

"So you've said," he replied.

"No ... I mean ..."

He chuckled, "I know what you mean."

"You want to watch him ..." I started.

"Fuck you?" He nodded. "Yes, my wife ... I think I do." I looked into his face intently, looking for a sign of pretending, disingenuousness. I didn't find any. He was serious. Then his face changed as if something changed inside him. "When you are with him, do you cook for him, too?" I nodded. "How would you be dressed?"

"I wouldn't be."

"Not at all? Nothing?" he pursued.

I watched his face. "Depending on the meal, I guess. Breakfast or lunch I would normally be naked ... completely ... barefoot naked like I usually am at his house ... the way he wants me at his house."

"Even with Leroy there ..." I nod. "Are you Leroy's slut, too?" I nod. My nipples are hard inside my bra. My cunt is leaking into the material of my tiny lace panties. He touches my chin and kisses me softly, again. "And what about when you prepare dinner? Is that different?"

This is different. What is he doing? "Sometimes ... different, yes. If it is a ... a fancy dinner, he would want me dressed ... I mean dressed for being there ... in stockings, heels, maybe a garter belt or half-cup shelf bra."

He reaches out and touches my breast ... through all my clothes. He's watching me but I can see he's thinking, gathering himself. Finally, "Will you do that for me?"

My eyes water as I throw my arms around his neck. "Oh God, yes ... Yes, yes, yes ... Oh yes, Stan."

I kissed him hard and stepped back. I began unbuttoning my blouse. I fumbled to pull the blouse out of my skirt. Why am I so excited? Stan. This is Stan. My Stan wants this. I pulled off the blouse and let it flutter to the floor. I turn my back to him. "Please, Stan ..." I pleaded as I began unzipping the skirt. His fingers shook as he worked on the clasps. I felt the last one come loose and turned to him as I pushed the skirt down over my hips. His hands came up and slid the straps off my shoulders. I watched him as I shrugged my shoulders, the bra sliding down my arms to the floor. He was staring. Has it been that long since he showed that interest? I lowered my panties and stood before him in stockings and heels.

"Like this, Stan?" He smiled and nodded. I stepped up to him and kissed him. "I love you."

* * * *

"Miss Trish." Leroy was the one to answer the door on our arrival. He grabbed me in a hug and my feet came off the ground.

I giggled. He put me down and turned to Stan with his hand out. I said, "Honey, this is Leroy ... Leroy, my husband, Stan."

Stan shook his hand and looked at him in wonder. "You're Leroy ... damn, you are big." Leroy laughed, clapped Stan on the back, and nearly knocked him to the ground.

"Come in. Jerome is on the phone."

Jerome met us as Leroy pulled us inside. Jerome suggested I take Stan up to the guest room to leave his overnight bag and where I would find clothes for dinner. He told Stan he was dressed fine for the restaurant but I definitely needed to change. I took Stan by the hand and led him up the stairs to the second floor.

"This is quite a place," Stan commented as we walked down the hall, me looking into the open doors for the right room. Seeing clothes spread across a bed, I turned in, Stan following behind. He set his bag on the bed and went to the large window and looked out. "A pool, a boat ..."

I was looking over the clothes Jerome had selected and smiled. "Yes ... Jerome's room is right next door." Interesting choices, I thought. Not quite as outrageous as normal. Must be because of Stan. I wondered how long that would last. As I looked up at Stan at the window, I also wondered what it was that really was behind specifically inviting Stan.

I began undressing and Stan turned around, glanced at the open door to the hall, then relaxed and took a seat on one of two chairs. I was standing in a bra and panties after removing the summer dress I had worn to come. I knew I wouldn't be needing it anymore for the weekend and carried it to hang in the closet. I glanced out the walk-in closet door as I reached behind and unclasped the bra. This had to be weird for him. I came with nothing despite him bringing clothing options for the weekend. I was undressing and getting ready to dress in clothes that were already available in Jerome's house. Stan was quiet but seemed to have girded himself. He had, after all, agreed to me being Jerome's slut; he'd heard my recounting of things that have happened to me; now, he was getting a glimpse of what this was about.

I stepped out of the closet completely naked just as Jerome walked into the bedroom with drinks. I think Stan was momentarily taken aback. Jerome walked in as though it was perfectly normal and acceptable for his wife to be naked in his house which of course it was.

Jerome handed Stan a drink, then turned to me with the other. He kissed my cheek as his other hand slid down my naked body and between my legs. I closed my eyes as a finger entered me. He then quickly left with a reminder to hurry.

I looked over at Stan. Talking about it and seeing it were two different things. I found Stan smiling, though. He shook his head but his face reflected delight.

I held Stan's arm as we approached the restaurant entrance behind Jerome and Leroy. He whispered to me, "That is an awfully short dress." It was a classic 'little black dress' with a skirt to almost mid-thigh, form-fitting, the bodice had an almost invisible zipper to control the amount of cleavage. Jerome had lowered it so it displayed the insides of my tits. And, it had no back. Obviously, I wore no bra underneath and the dress provided only slight support. I was wearing a thong, though. And, as unusual as that was with Jerome, I guessed it was for Stan's benefit.

I squeezed Stan's arm. "Oh, honey ... this is darn near modest compared to some of the outfits he has me dressed in out in public."

Dinner was good ... very good. The restaurant was fancy but we had reservations for the outdoor section overlooking the docked boats just across the wooden boardwalk. We were seated at a table for four along the railing. It was positioned perfectly for a view of the boat slips and the setting sun reflected in the scattered clouds. I was seated with Stan on my left and Jerome on my right. Leroy was seated across from me.

In a quiet but normal voice, Jerome said to me, "Trish, I want you to give your husband a wet gift." I looked at him confused. A gift? A wet ... ohhhh. I looked at him, again. This time the look was reflecting the concern in my mind. He nodded, "Yes ... right here."

I glanced at Stan. He had, of course, heard the exchange. He was, also of course, very confused. I glanced at Leroy. He wasn't confused. He was smiling.

I slid my chair back a bit. I didn't look around me. 'A slut doesn't care if someone sees, it's the point of being a slut'. That was one of my lessons from Jerome. I had learned it and grudgingly accepted it. I wiggled the skirt over my hips and the thong down. The tight little thong wasn't sliding easily as I tugged it over my thighs with as little obvious motion as possible. I had to bend low to take the flimsy garment off my heels. I then held it by one side up to Stan who caught it in his palm when I dropped it.

He gasped, "It's soaking wet." He looked at me as his hand closed around it. "This really turns you on."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Since my skirt was still high up my legs, I was conscious that I might be mooning someone if they happened to look. "I am so fucking aroused, dear husband."

Jerome leaned toward us. "Stan, that little zipper goes down to her waist." It was information, not instruction. He was leaving it up to Stan.

Stan's fingers shook as they moved to the front of my little dress and fumbled to lower the zipper. After a few inches, he looked up, not at me but at Jerome. Jerome must have nodded encouragement because Stan's fingers continued to pull the zipper down to the end. The bodice now gaped open. Then, he surprised me. With his eyes on mine, his hand moved back up, slid inside the dress, and took the nipple between his fingers. I closed my eyes and gasped. Stan quickly pulled his fingers out, though, and tugged the sides together. It was a hopeless gesture, however.

I remained that way through dessert. As we exited the restaurant, I was the object of stares. I glanced down to see my tits jiggling and teasing, though my nipples didn't quite become visible.

Outside, we waited for the car to arrive. Jerome whispered into my ear. This made me even more nervous, but I nodded. When Jerome's car arrived, a young man opened the back door for Stan and me. Stan slid inside but I hadn't moved. I took a deep breath. Jerome stood at the open driver's door watching me. I took another calming breath as the young man stood confused. I handed him my clutch purse and pushed the shoulders of the open dress down my arms, then pushed the dress over my hips and off. I bent over to take the dress and stepped out of it. With my dress in one hand, naked but for thigh-high stockings and heels, I calmly retook my purse and thanked the young man. I took my seat next to Stan and looked out the window as the door closed. I twiddled my fingers at the man who just looked at me agape.

As the car pulled away, I slid next to Stan and kissed him passionately, then held him tightly as I snuggled into his side hoping this wasn't too much for him. His arm came around me and he held me tightly. He kissed the top of my head and whispered into my hair, "You're amazing, Trish."

Back at the house, the men stood in a close grouping as I prepared the drinks. Of course, I remained just as I had undressed outside the restaurant. I brought Stan and Jerome drinks, then came back with drinks for Leroy and me. Jerome had us all sit, Stan and me on the couch, Leroy and him on easy chairs opposite us. Jerome toasted me. Stan was all smiles. He had watched me suck and fuck Jerome in our house at the start, then heard my stories, but seeing what I was now capable of was different and apparently exciting for him,

Then, I could see Jerome's demeanor change. He went on to apologize to Stan and me. He had discovered that one of the guys on the boat had taken short video segments of the goings-on and posted it on a porn site. Jerome said he found out who it was by carefully seeing who WASN'T visible in the videos. Long story made short, Jerome had it out with the guy, he confessed and provided information about the posting. The damage was done, however, and he felt he had let us down.

Stan touched my bare thigh. "I don't understand, Jerome ... it wasn't your fault ... what damage are you apologizing for?"

His answer was to reach for the remote and work his way through the SmartTV functions to what was clearly a porn site. The look on Stan's face was all I needed to know he had never seen such a site. The opening page was filled with images of videos. Jerome moved through the site and clicked on an image. The video started with a woman surrounded by black guys. Everyone was naked. She was sucking several cocks alternately and being fucked from behind by another. I, of course, recognized the scene. Stan was still watching to decide what he was watching. Then, it happen ... one guy started cumming, pulled out of her mouth, and shot his cum on her face. She turned her face to look up, cum hanging on her eyebrow and lips. The woman was, naturally, me. Stan gasped but his hand slid higher on my thigh.

"The damage, Stan," Jerome continued with, "is Trish is clearly visible. Anyone who knows her ... and is a porn fan ... could very likely identify that woman as your wife." he paused while he glanced from Stan to me and back to Stan. "This wasn't my intention. I screwed up ... let my guard down."

Leroy interrupted, "I should have been watching."

Jerome looked at his friend and smiled. "Thanks, buddy, but this is all on me." He looked back at us. "So ... inviting you here was to do this. Then, if this is the last time we see each other we can still have a little fun. I will understand if you want this to end."

My mouth fell open. I look at Jerome, then at Stan. "No ... no ... why should this end? I don't want this to end. Stan?"

Stan patted my thigh. "What he is saying is IF we don't trust him to take care of you any longer THEN maybe it should end." I turned and faced Stan more directly. "So," he continued, "do you still trust him?" I said I did. "Then it's settled. You still have your slut, Jerome."

Jerome and Leroy both smiled. Then ... Jerome looked more serious and I knew that look. He had more. He went on to describe how after working with the porn site about the video segments he learned that a couple producers were interested in Trish. It occurred to him that if, by some chance, what happened with the video was still okay with us that this might be an opportunity to ramp up the relationship, even more, to explore the boundaries of sex further than we had.

"What do you mean exactly?" Stan inquired.

"Trish could submit to me." Stan and I both looked at him. "Trish has become a great slut. She's given up all her holes, even deepthroating. She's taken on several gangbangs. She has taken on women. Public exposure turns her on. But even 8 or 10 guys could be considered in normal boundaries. She follows my lead and suggestion but what if I wanted something truly outside her expectation? Sexual experience can go in so many directions. Directions neither of us have experienced."

I ventured, "So ... to explore the unknown ... you're saying I would need total trust in you to enter into these situations, to go beyond new boundaries?" He nodded. "To do that ... I see," I mumbled, "to do that I would need to submit to your will. To have that trust, I would need to fully relinquish my will to you."

"I don't know," Stan blurted, "what about us?"

Jerome responded quickly. "This would be the same as before. You guys are still married with your life when you are together. But, when she is with me ... or Leroy ... her slut life changes as I suggested."

Stan asked me, "Do you want this, dear? Can you do this?"

I looked at him intently, looking for a sign he was going to object but I didn't see that. I just saw his concern for me.

"Stan ... you've been wonderful about all this. You've even found it intriguing, right?" He nodded with a smile. "Aren't you curious what I might discover, experience if I completely let myself go?" He held my eyes. He wasn't saying no. "I want to find out, Stan. Everything I've experienced so far has been mind-blowing, right? So I want to find out what more there is beyond mind-blowing."

"You're sure about this?" I nodded excitedly. Stan turned to Jerome. "You're free to do what you want, Jerome. That one condition remains."

Jerome nodded. "Yes ... keep her safe." He turned to Leroy and he nodded. "To that end ... keeping her safe ... I've got two additional sponsor opportunities which will have me away more. But when I am gone Leroy will be watching over her. In fact, I've hired Leroy to do just that. His only responsibility is to take care of Trish. I wasn't sure he could do both his job and this responsibility without conflict. He now has only one job ... Trish."

I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows at Leroy. He blushed ... but smiled back.

I was surprised ... maybe a bit disappointed ... when we all called it a night without me getting fucked. Stan wanted me naked in bed. That wasn't difficult. Kick off my heels and take off the stockings. In bed, Stan put out his arm and I snuggled in tight against him. He stroked my back. I like this new Stan.

If I was disappointed at not being fucked the previous night, it all changed the next morning. I made myself get up at first light and was downstairs naked making coffee and getting breakfast ready to start when any of the guys got downstairs. I was surprised by massive black hands engulfing my tits from behind. Leroy, for such a big guy, can move very quietly when he wants to. I was standing at the counter and felt his cock head at my ass. I parted my feet wide and leaned forward to present my ass to him. He moved his cock to my cunt and rubbed it back and forth.

"Miss Trish, how is it you are always wet for us?"

I pressed back and felt his massive cock stretch my hole open with several inches of his cock. "Ooooooo ... are you ... kidding ... me? When I am ... around you two, my ... body is automatically excited."

He thrust harder and maybe half his cock plunged into my cunt. I groaned and pressed back against him and more sank in. He pulled back a few inches and powerfully thrust the rest of his cock inside. I gasped and shuddered as I was instantly consumed by his powerful cock. He began fucking me with long and powerful strokes. I braced myself with my hands on the edge of the counter, my tits swinging and swaying wildly as he thrust into me. He leaned over me, braced himself on the counter next to my hand and wrapped the other around me, and began fingering my clit. I moaned loudly.

"Cum for me, Miss Trish," he said more like a command than a request. "Cum over my cock in your cunt. Soak my cock with your juices."

Oh ... Goddddd ... "FUCK ME HARDER," I cried out as I felt my orgasm ramp up sharply. Then, I felt his cock swell even larger, expanding, and pulsing. I felt every twitch and jerk in my cunt as he shot his load of cum into me and I orgasmed with him. He came and came and came. My orgasm weakened my knees and legs but he grabbed me when he felt me wavering. He held me tightly to him as he slowly moved his cock as the last of his cum leaked into my filled cunt. "Oh ... God ... Leroy," I gasped and panted. "Good morning to you, too." We both laughed.

As he pulled out, I again felt his cum dripping from my gaping cunt and down my inner thighs. I turned to kiss him and found Jerome and Stan sitting at the kitchen table, both with coffee I hadn't even noticed them getting it right next to where I was being fucked.

I smiled sheepishly at Stan. "Good morning, dear."

"Good morning, honey." He was all smiles.

Jerome stood up, took a couple steps toward me, then turned back to Stan. "Maybe you want to go first, Stan?" Stan waved his hand for him to go ahead. It seemed like forever since Stan had made love to me ... much less fucked me.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,586 Followers
12