Trish - Married Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome lifted me onto the counter and dropped his boxers to the floor. He pulled my ass to the edge of the counter, aligned his cock to my messy hole, and plunged most of his big cock in with a single thrust. I gasped and leaned back, my head bumping into the cabinet. I sat up straighter and wrapped my arms around his neck as he plowed powerfully into me. He snaked a hand between us to pinch and twist my nipples. I gasped and groaned, not surprised I was rising to another orgasm so quickly. These two give me more orgasms than I might have thought humanly possible but I know better now. Jerome says I am a multi-orgasmic wonder woman.

His cock plunged in and out of my cunt and the angle allowed for his pelvic bone to crash against my clit. Jerome frequently shifted his position and angle slightly as he fucked. Sometimes rising up and thrusting, sometimes shifting to the side or sinking slightly down, each case for a slightly different penetration and sensation for me as it probably instills new and different stimulation for him, too.

When he climax and spewed the first stream of cum to add to Leroy's, I clutched him tighter and shuddered. He continued to aggressively plow into me and my shivering turned into a full-blown orgasm that had me crying out with long moans and groans and gasps.

When we began to recover our breath and lowered our heart rates some and my face pulled back from pressed into his shoulder and neck, I looked into his face with a soft smile full of heartfelt wonder. And I giggled, "Good morning to you, too, sir."

"Sir?"

I shrugged. Half of his cock was still inside me. I wiggled slightly to maintain some feeling of it shifting. "After last night when Stan and I accepted your offer ... didn't we give you much more control over me? Doesn't that deserve using 'sir'?"

"Maybe," he replied as he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, his cock inching deeper inside me as he did, "but I don't want too much to change. I like what we had. I don't want you to change too much. I don't want a submissive or slave. I want you as you are but willing to follow my lead into any new challenge."

I kissed him back and looked over his shoulder at Stan watching from the table where Leroy now sat, too. "I'll follow you into anything, Jerome. I'll do anything you desire to explore. With my husband's support, I give you my full and complete trust and compliance."

He kissed me again before turning, his cock slipping out of my gaping hole. I saw Stan's eyes drop to Jerome's cum glistening snake hanging from his body. Jerome made way for Stan to take his turn. I internally questioned that Stan would but hoped with all my heart that he would.

"I don't think ..." Stan began but let it drift into nothing.

Jerome looked back at me sitting on the counter, my legs still spread and my gaping hole leaking the massive loads already poured into me. He nodded. Without saying it, without making a comparison between their massive cocks and Stan's small cock, he jerked his head to Leroy who somehow understood. Leroy got up and left the kitchen. Jerome moved next to Stan and bent over to softly say something to him. I couldn't hear. I did see his eyes become larger and turn to me. Stan started to respond but Jerome added more. Then, Leroy returned and handed something to Jerome. A tube of lubrication. There are tubes scattered around the house to aid in anal penetration whenever the desire might come to either of them.

Jerome was offering my ass to my husband. Of course ... my cunt would be much too stretched out by their cocks fucking me. My ass, though ... my ass will be tight. Stan has been responding to me in new and promising ways lately. Would he? Could he? Was this new life the difference he needed to desire me this way, too?

Jerome reached the tube toward Leroy who put two fingers out to meet it. Jerome squeezed some lube onto the fingers and Leroy stood. I jumped off the counter full of excited hopeful anticipation. I leaned over the counter and reached behind to spread my ass cheeks. I felt the familiar cool gel spread over my asshole, then one of his large fingers probe and press through the opening to drive the gel inside. As I leaned over the counter and obscenely holding my ass open to all of them with my cunt still seeping cum, it occurred to me that Leroy's finger might well be as thick as Stan's cock. That wasn't important, though, not if I could feel Stan inside me, again.

When Leroy stepped away and I lost his finger, I waited with bated breath. When I felt smaller hands on my ass, my heart skipped. I couldn't breathe. Was this crazy or what? I have a steady diet of big cock for all my holes and I am shivering with excitement for Stan's so much smaller cock to penetrate me.

I felt something at my puckered hole, some pressure but very tentative.

"Just push, Stan," I heard Jerome's voice encouraging him. Encouraging him to fuck his own wife. "She loves it ... and it is very tight."

Stan did just as Jerome instructed. He pressed firmly, then harder. I gasped as my hole stretched to receive him like it did Leroy's finger. As his cock pressed inside, I gasped a long moan.

"Ohhhhh ... honey ... yesssssss." I clenched the muscles around his cock and he groaned in response. I was sure he wouldn't last long. It has been so long and I was giving him a tight fit despite the lubrication. I slipped a hand between my legs and alternated between stroking my messy cunt and strumming my clit furiously. I had to join him. I had to encourage him, to show him how much I loved having him inside me. I was panting. He was grunting and groaning. I had three fingers in my hole when I felt him swell and jerk inside me a moment before I felt him spew a wonderful load into my ass. The next moment I orgasmed yet again. Three orgasms before breakfast and the last one, the one with my husband, somehow felt the most special.

I was swimming lazy laps. I felt like I could use some exercise but the morning had been intense. Jerome and Leroy both fucking me while Stan watched with a contented smile and very relaxed. Bare white legs in the water at the end of the pool pulled me to a stop. I looked up and pulled the goggles off my eyes. They were, of course, the only thing I was wearing.

"God, you're sexy," he blurted out.

"What? You've seen your wife naked before."

"Not like this," he said. "So comfortably naked outside, not entirely private from prying eyes. More, though, it's this whole thing ... them and you ... the expectation and your acceptance and willingness."

I smiled up at him. "It is exciting, isn't it?" He nodded. His eyes moving from my eyes to my tits dripping with water and my cunt just below the water. I reached up and slid my wet hands up his thighs to his swim trunks. I met his eyes. Then I slid my hands up further. I could feel him hard underneath. "It excites you that these big black cocks use your wife." He nodded, again. "It excites you that I'm their slut and they use me however they want ... keep me naked so they can fuck me whenever they want."

"Is it wrong," he began hesitantly, "that other men with bigger cocks fucking you excites me?"

I reached up and he bent down and we kissed. "It's not wrong when it is what I want, too. I love you, Stan Edwards. I love you so much.

Later in the afternoon, Stan found me picking things up in the family room. He was wearing shorts and a pullover shirt. He took me by the hand and I followed. "Jerome wants to try something new," he said as he led me out the sliding doors to the patio.

Stan led me to Jerome who was lying on his back on one of the chaise lounge chairs. He was naked. His beautiful cock was hard and he was slowly stroking it. When he saw us, he held it straight up. We stopped next to Jerome's chair and I got embarrassed. I understood perfectly well what he intended. But Stan was standing right next to me and suddenly everything shifted. But only for that moment. I straddled the chair but Jerome said, no, turn around. I looked at Stan who was standing at the foot of the chair. He was smiling. How odd that Jerome had sent Stan to get me so I would fuck him. Jerome had always been good about not seeming negative towards Stan. He knew I still loved him and didn't want him hurt. So what was going on?

I turned my back to Jerome and reached underneath for his cock. I positioned it and slowly sank down several inches. I rose and sank more. My eyes found Stan. I couldn't help seeing him in front of me. He was still smiling but there was something else, something like he knew a secret. I rose and fell several times, each time sighing as more of the cock sank into me until I was moaning and I was sitting on Jerome's hips. I fucked him for several minutes, the stimulation building and all the while Stan stood watching and smiling that smile and his eyes riveted on the glistening black cock and my white cunt.

I felt hands on my upper arms. Jerome was pulling me back to lie on his stomach and chest. This was awkward. Neither of us had leverage for fucking this way. Then I saw movement. Stan. Stan was pulling off his shirt. I raised my head. He was pushing down his shorts and underwear. His cock was rigid. He moved forward.

"Stan?" I muttered. "What are ... you ...?"

He knelt on the foot of the lounge and moved into position between my thighs. I watched as he positioned his cock head at my already stuffed cunt. I looked back up at him.

"Stan, what are you doing?"

I already was stuffed with a very big cock. His cock was pressing at the top of my filled hole. Jerome from behind me told me to raise my hips. I did as I was told. Blindly and without thought, I raised my hips up and Stan pushed with his fingers on his cock head, against Jerome's cock, and at my stretched hole. He was doing this. This was planned. Jerome wasn't being mean to have me fuck him in front of Stan. Of course, he was sharing me with my own husband. He and Stan were planning on double penetrating my cunt!

"Stan ..."

"Relax, dear. Remember ... you gave up the freedom to choose. You gave yourself to Jerome for him to choose what you experience ... or endure."

With that, he pressed hard and his cock head stretched the opening unbelievably. I cried out as it felt like I was sure to tear. My eyes focused on Stan but his entire attention was on pressing his cock into my cunt to join Jerome's. I gasped and panted as the stretching became intense. I remembered the relaxation, the breathing. I closed my eyes and breathed the way I had learned. My body eased and the pain eased. I raised my head and looked. Stan was all the way in. Thankfully, lovingly, he stopped to allow my cunt to recover. Slowly it did, my breathing slowed, and my eyes must have reflected that.

Stan leaned forward and kissed me. The simple task moved the cocks stuff, truly stuff, inside me. He smiled and I hugged him. I can't believe it happened. I can't believe I managed it.

Stan moved his cock. I wasn't sure Jerome even could in this position. Stan, though, pulled part way out and thrust back in. The feeling was so amazing. It wasn't just Stan's cock moving but it pressed down on Jerome's cock and he seemed to be able to flex and jerk more than actually thrust. The effect was amazing. The other impact was my clit and g-spot. Stan's cock was so tight that his movements directly rubbed on the clit-g-spot connection. I was quickly going crazy. I was moaning, groaning, and gasping with each movement.

My orgasm probably made neighbors wondering what was happening. The other effect was loosening my cunt along with the convulsing around the cocks. The extreme tightness gave way through more fluid and both cocks moved. When Stan came on top of Jerome's cock, it stimulated him to cum, too. The combination of pulsing and spurting cock brought me to yet another orgasm.

I remained stuffed for many moments. Both men seeming to want to maintain the feeling. My thoughts turned to wonder ... wondering what might be put before me in the future after this. Marveling about how much more involved Stan has become and wondering how this all would affect us. Wondering ... hoping ... dreaming ... if I now have three men to challenge and lead me.

The final chapter ... at least for now ...

12