Trisha and Tom Ch. 06: Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiruki came again, squealing more from fingering herself. Trisha and I both climaxed from our energetic lovemaking. We all took a deep breathe, showered, dressed, and went out for a late meal and drink.

We moved from city to city, gallery and museum, temple and shrine, sushi and tempera. We had sex, made love, rampantly fucked. In one ryokan we had an outside bath tub. We washed ourselves off and then moved into the hot clear water. I admired Trisha's slim elegant frame, her small and, to my eyes, her small perfectly formed breasts. Her cunt, lips bare still, obvious and inspiring. I'm sure she noticed my rapidly growing cock. The sticking point in our plan to go for it was dinner. The time for food was upon us and in this ryokan it was rude not to attend the dining room at the appointed time.

We each hurriedly dressed in our yukata, a lightweight cotton robe, naked underneath. This was probably not usual, but it was our little erotic treat. Trisha's nipples, pointy in the cool air of the long low dining room, pushed at the front of her yukata. Our waitress, five years younger than us and not Japanese, noticed. I caught her glancing at Trisha. When she delivered the final dish, the seasonal dessert, we asked her name.

"Emily" she replied in an Australian accent.

Not feeling shy, I asked her if she was attracted to Trisha.

"Well, to be honest, you are both very sexy. I wouldn't kick either of you out of bed."

We laughed, the humour of home delighting us.

"Nor we you" Trisha replied. "What time do you finish?" was the obvious question.

"Nine, when the dinner service is over."

"Can you visit us."

"I can bring you some tea. I will do the other rooms first, and I won't be able to stay for long."

"Okay, see you soon."

We finished the meal and returned to our room. The futon had been laid out ready for sleep. That would come later, but sooner there was to be debauchery. We both had pent up energy from before dinner. We prepared the room, turning the light out to leave the room lit by moonlight.

Almost naked, we lay kissing, murmuring sweet and dirty nothings to each other.

Trisha had been edging my cock for what felt like hours, bringing me up and then squeezing me tightly. She told me, as she denied me again, that for being so good, I could fuck Emily if Emily wanted cock. I accepted this gracefully in the knowledge that I was sure I wouldn't get the opportunity and if I did I would not accept.

When the knock came we were more than ready.

Emily entered to a scene that resembled one of the old "Pillow Books." I was lying behind Trisha, spooning her, my erect and pulsing cock pushing against the perfect globes of her bottom. One of hands was inside her open yukata caressing her breast while the other cradled her head while I kissed her neck.

Emily put down the tray she was carrying, and silently shrugged off the cotton top she wore. She then pushed her pants down, the material puddling on the floor at her feet. She was almost as tall as Trisha, red headed and freckled. Her small pointy breasts were capped with pale pink puffy nipples. Her cunt wore a wisp of red curls. She must have been a novelty in the Japanese public baths where dark hair and thick bushes were the norm.

Emily moved to the futon and lay beside Trisha. They kissed, and then some more, deep and passionate. Trisha purred as I eased myself into her from behind while Emily continued to kiss her. Soon Emily moved down, teasing Trisha's nipples briefly, on the way to her cunt. When she arrived she mirrored the languid pace that I had adopted as I thrust into Trisha. Tongue on cunt and cock at the same time. All the teasing led me to come sooner than expected. As I withdrew Emily upped her tempo, licking inside and out, moving Trisha into the final phase of her orgasm.

Trisha and Emily swapped places, Trisha now working on Emily's pussy, while Emily took me into her mouth.

As I hardened Emily whispered "Can I fuck him?" This was a quick understanding of the dynamics of the relationship Trisha and I had developed.

"Yes" Trisha whispered back.

The woman moved apart and I moved in, lying on the futon. Emily moved to slide onto my cock, easing herself down. The moonlight coming in through the large windows allowed me to see her lips split, wrapping around my cock as she sank to the root. Trisha moved to kiss her, and then she swivels, moving her cunt over my face. She settled, tongue to clitoris, and the three of us found a rippling rhythm.

Orgasms, quiet orgasms, pulsed through both Emily and Trisha. Emily got to her feet, slipped her clothes back on and slid out of the room. We lay, kissing and cuddling, while the full moon filled the room. We drifted off, only waking again as the early morning sun slanted in to fill the room. We went to the bath and took a bath together.

We entered the dining room and sat down to the food set before us. Emily approached us slightly sheepishly. We exchanged pleasantries and as she left the table there was a folded slip of paper left. Trisha picked it up and opened it, revealing Emily's number in Australia and an indication she would be home in a month, and could we meet.

Trisha looked up at me and said "I know last night was wonderful, but I think it should be a one off. What happens in Japan stays in Japan."

"Agreed. It was really nice, and she is hot. But not as hot as you " I hastened to add. "Do you want to play with her?" I asked, the question loaded with unspoken desire on my part. I desperately wanted to see Emily again, but I would only do that with Trisha.

"Maybe. Let's meet her when she comes home and see what happens. I think we should have dinner with her and tell her more about us."

"Sounds good. I think we also need to think about our relationships with all the others we've slept with. Do we still want to play with them, or do we keep to ourselves? I like serving you when you want to be in charge, and when we are together I will always love and respect you. If you want Erin and Aiden, Sharni, Delia, Hiruki then I will go with you. The only thing is I want to be there, to do it with you."

"Let me think about it for a bit. We have a few days on our own before we see Hiruki again. We'll talk again before we get back to Tokyo."

Emily approached us and Trisha quietly told her we would meet back in Australia, suggesting dinner to acquaint ourselves more fully. We left with a promise to call and make arrangements.

Kyoto was the last stop of the trip before we returned to Tokyo. We had spent a couple of days walking around, visiting the temples and museums, eating good food, spending wonderful time together.

After a night out we walked back to our hotel, stopping at the bar on the way up to our room. We had a buzz on, and in the spirit of a sense of adventure, I stripped Trisha in front of the large window of our room, stripped myself, and then moved behind her. I kissed her neck, caressed her breasts and played around her cunt. She started groaning and leaning in to me. We moved to the bed, light still on, curtain still open. I fucked Trisha doggie style, the slapping our bodies sounding large in the room. I wondered what the people next door thought, hoping that they got off on these sounds like we did. Passion sated we bathed, long and hot and sudsy, and then naked to bed.

On the last day in Kyoto, as we sat at our hotel buffet breakfast, Trisha returned to the question of a couple of days before.

"I have to admit that I have enjoyed the fun we've had with others. Some of those sessions have been some great sex, and I wouldn't have missed them for the world. But the best sex is the time we are together, and it doesn't matter to me so much any more if we are mistress and sub or just two people in love."

"For my part, I love women and their pussies" I responded. "A bit crass I know. Sorry about the rotten way I expressed that."

I took a breath, and continued "what I mean is that I love you and would be happy to be with you only. The time with the others, particularly when we are in a session, was really enjoyable, but I would not trade it for the time we spend together."

"I think we should take it as it comes, as long as we stay strong with each other."

"I can go with that, as long as we talk about it first. That might be a long conversation, or if the opportunity arises spontaneously, a quick question."

"Well, I'm glad you said that. Here's the start of one of those conversations. Hiruki rang me while you were in the shower. She has a big surprise planned for us on Saturday night, but she wants to play earlier on Saturday. She told me she's been thinking about some of our conversations, especially one we had in Hong Kong, and she wants to see what I mean."

"What's the idea?"

"We meet at her place and we take you to task. She shares the apartment with her sister, who will be out. It will require a bit of initiative, but I am sure we can rise to it. After that she has something planned for the evening."

"Where do you stand on penetration?" I enquired.

"I'd rather it didn't happen, but after Emily I can hardly afford to be hardline about such things. If it suits at the time and works for us we go there I think. If you don't want to you can always use a safeword."

"Are you thinking about toys. I mean that might be hard to sort quickly."

"Don't worry, I have a plan. We need to do a bit of shopping, but it is not beyond us. It will be like going back to basics, a bit more like that first time."

The morning we were to meet Hiruki we showered, dressed simply, packed our better clothes for later, ate breakfast, and hit the streets. We found one of the seven story craft palaces that abound in the capital, and set about shopping. After half an hour we had a great little tease and torture kit. Our basket contained clothes pegs, little clothes pegs, cotton twine, a roll of leather thong and a candle. I helped with the choice of the objects so I knew what might be coming my way.

We arrived at Hiruki's, where she greeted us in a simple patterned robe. Hiruki invited us to sit and take tea. After the tea was poured we produced the goods, and Trisha explained how each would be used. Trisha then asked Hiruki if she would like to be dominated or help her dominate me.

"I'll try some of the things, but mostly I think I want to help you."

Trisha explained safewords to Hiruki, telling her that consent and feedback were very important to us as we played together.

"Ready?" Trisha asked.

"Yes" we replied in unison.

We stood as one and started to shrug off our clothes. Trisha told me to strip totally, while she and Hiruki wore panties.

"Cock first" was the opening gambit. The string was picked up, and under Trisha's instruction, Hiruki bound my cock and balls. Figure eights were used to separate the balls and bind the bottom of my shaft. The final tie off was a bit wicked. Trisha took over and used the last metre of string to loop behind my balls and around the top of the shaft, a pattern she repeated until there was no more string. This tightly bound my cock to my balls, keeping everything snug and under pressure.

The ladies then set about making a flogger out of the thong. They cut it into half metre strips and knotted one end. The other ends were gathered and tied together.

Trisha suggested that Hiruki get on all fours and then tested it on her, soft enough not to really hurt but enough to raise some colour. She had the protection of panties, I did not.

"Twenty for you Tom, one for each day of marriage. Ready."

Assuming a position with my arse in the air Trisha started. After two she wondered why I wasn't counting.

"Start again."

Crack.

"One, thank you Trisha."

By the time we got to twenty I was hurting, but happy. She wasn't too easy on me, but it was also felt natural. Many more though and it would have been an "orange" call.

Trisha asked Hiruki to take some photos. She didn't have her own camera, so she used the one I had brought. I held my pose while she took close ups of my reddened arse. Then she stepped away and took what Trisha described as a "trophy shot" of me lying on my stomach while Trisha straddled my back, the strands of the whip resting between my cheeks. The early afternoon light caught one side of her, creating beautiful shapes around her face and breasts. The photos were pure art, a curving study of light and shade that captured our love.

Trisha got off and had me kneel for her. She retied the string, removing the loops around my cock. The end result was a figure eight pattern that pushed my balls forward and separated them. If Trisha had been into ball busting the target would be ideal. Luckily for me she wasn't really only seeking to make me a bit uncomfortable and horny.

The pegs were next, big ones on my nipples, placed behind as she pulled my nipple forward. Small pegs where then placed on the little loose skin on my shaft. Trisha pinched it out and set a row, red, yellow, orange, pink, little pricks that pulled as my erection hardened more than I thought possible.

"Your turn" she exclaimed, turning to Hiruki. Once again, big pegs sitting on her areola, pushing her nipples forward. Hiruki gasped as the pegs went on and Trisha promised her the release would also offer an experience. She bade her remove her pink panties and proposed that Hiruki's cunt needed some decoration, the inner lips blossoming like the petals of an exotic orchid. Small coloured pegs were applied to her inner lips, shades of pink and purple. This also seemed to gave her a start. The pegs were, from my experience, not all that grippy, but on a soft areas with lots of nerve ending there would be a sharp sensation.

Trisha let Hiruki apply pegs to her nipples and labia, coaching her as they went on.

Trisha asked me lie on my back. After lighting the candle she dripped wax on me from a height. It was high enough not to burn but low enough to have sensation. She decorated my chest with swirling patterns, spiralling from my nipples. Satisfied with her work on my chest she teased me by pretending she was about to splash my balls. Instead the wax fell on my inner thighs, something I was reasonably happy with until she invited Hiruki to remove the wax with the flogger they had created. She was enthusiastic, talking to the task with an enthusiasm that would require some tempering if she chose to be dominant in a relationship. The way cracked and flew off under her ministrations. Trisha, noting the power employed, the colour of my chest, and the pleading look in my eye, took over and completed the job on my thighs.

Trisha asked Hiruki to remove the pegs from my cock and give it lick and suck, while she did my nipples. Trisha sucked quite hard, drawing a groan from me. Hiruki was quite good at oral sex, taking my cock vigorously in her mouth.

Trisha tapped Hiruki and she stopped. Some signal passed between them. They rose, faced each other, and Hiruki mirrored Trishas removal of the pegs on her cunt. They went one for one until the four pegs were removed. Trisha then leant across and remove the peg from Hiruki's left nipple, following up with her mouth. After a good long kiss she released the nipple. The pattern was repeated, nipple by nipple. I watched this most erotic of scenes, aware that the atmosphere in the room was moving from erotic domination to straightforward lust.

Pegs gone, it was time to get down and dirty. Trisha took up a position over my face, grasped the string, and leant forward. She invited Hiruki to lie in front of her and started to eat her. A quick tug of the string inspired me to start bringing her pleasure. We got a rhythm going, the occasional pulling on yhe string providing more encouragement for me, with a rippling effect noticeable up the chain. Hiruki squealed to her orgasm and Trisha decided to change position. She moved down my body and sank balls deep on my cock. She pistoned up and down until she also shuddered to a climax. Somehow I hadn't come yet so Hiruki stepped in and blew me until I exploded in her mouth. Trisha suggested Hiruki tongue pash me, which she did, transferring sperm to my mouth. I swallowed like a good sub would.

We then relaxed and shared a cup of tea.

While we were all naked it seemed like a perfect time to get some more arty photographs. Hiruki produced two kimono. Using inspiration from old photographs I took a series of photos of the ladies wearing just the gowns. The best photo was Trisha and Hiruki sitting cross legged, side by side, kimono draped so their breasts are exposed. They stare straight ahead. The late afternoon light streamed across the room, catching them from one side, adding a dramatic element. We had Aiden help us get a large copy that we framed and hung in our bedroom.

After we showered and dressed up Hiruki took us down to the Sumida River, one of the main rivers in Tokyo, where we boarded a cruise. The boat set off up the river, and while we ate fabulous fresh food and drank sake we viewed the famous cherry blossoms. This was a rare and special treat and a fine way to finish our honeymoon.

On the plane home we didn't say much to each other. We sat, held hands, and as I drifted off to sleep thoughts of happiness and contentment filled my mind.

12