Trisha and Tom Ch. 06: Honeymoon

Story Info
Their femdom sprinkled romance recognised.
6.9k words
4.44
12.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life for Trisha and me calmed down after my birthday party. Delia finished her two week visit and headed home to Italy. We shopped, worked, went to the art gallery and museum, made out at the movies and body surfed at the beach. We also played a bit, the two of us gently rolling into scenes and back out of them, nothing dramatic but still very sensual and rewarding.

Soon Christmas was upon us, and then the new year, and we started to plan our wedding.

We chose an autumn wedding, a short service in the garden where Aiden had taken our engagement pictures, followed by a dinner at the restaurant Erin worked at. She had grown because of her relationship with Aiden and the confidence it brought her, and she was now the floor manager. Erin told us that she would work out a menu that would be seasonal, celebratory and delightful.

We planned a small event, close family and a few key friends. The invitations went out, along with a note saying that gifts were not necessary, that joining the celebration was enough. However, when gifts were offered we graciously accepted. Aiden offered to take our photographs, both on the day, and at a private play session before or after if we wanted. Erin wanted to pay for the sparkling wine for the toast.

We planned the honeymoon, three weeks in Japan. Trisha spoke to Hiruki, who assisted us to find an apartment in Tokyo for four nights, and to plan another fifteen days of gentle time outside the capital, including visiting Kanazawa, Matsue, Naoshima and then Kyoto, all cultural and artistic hot spots. We would finish back in Tokyo for two nights, and Hiruki promised a final night dinner to remember.

Delia, so much a part of our lives in the brief two weeks when she visited, could not be spared from work to come to the wedding. As a gift she offered to pay for the Tokyo apartment for a night. It was generous of her. She also confided that she had met someone who was more in tune with her new way of thinking and participating in sex. He lived in Rome, so she was planning a move, and she extended an invitation to visit if we could swing it.

All was in place, and we just had to wait for the day to arrive. Three weeks before the day Trisha decided that on the next weekend we would have Aiden in to do our kink wedding photographs. I wasn't sure if we were posing or playing, and it didn't really matter. Trisha had the plan in her head and I was happy to go with it.

Trisha and Aiden went into the play room while I prepared a fruit and cheese plate to have with coffee after we finished the photographs.

We started with a series of poses and it naturally moved into a session. Trisha had put me into the chrome cock cage the night before the photographs, so the formal photograph that started the whole thing was the pair of us facing the camera front on. Trisha stool tall, her legs in her tight black boots, her breasts and wildly hairy cunt exposed, her neck adorned with a string of pearls (she laughed when I suggested I could give her a new pearl necklace). Her hair was up, her lips red, and her eyes sparkled with lust and joy. I knelt, legs spread, the chrome cock cage prominent. Trisha placed a hand on my shoulder, both a gesture of command in the moment and a signifier of a deep love.

We did a series of poses with floggers, crops and clamps. Then Trisha asked Aiden if she would like a break.

"A drink would be great" was Aiden's response.

"I was thinking more of a sex break. Tom would love to eat your cunt if you want, and if Erin wouldn't mind."

"I think Erin would be cool, though she will want to try it at some point in time, if that is possible. Why don't you go first and I'll do the pictures, and when your done I'll have a go."

"You heard Aiden Tom. Let's go. No fingers, tongue only." With that command I commenced an hour of solid cunnilingus, Trisha and then Aiden, and then Trisha again.

Trisha had just orgasmed again and I was looking forward to a break. It was to be a short one.

"While you two were going again I texted Erin. She finished her thing early and is coming over now for her dose of Tom's tongue."

Trisha looked at me. "Ready to go again big boy?" she enquired.

"Of course, anything for you. But enough after this one" I pleaded.

Erin arrived. Trisha met her and showed her in.

Aiden enquired about taking photographs of the scene to come. Trisha assured it was fine if it was alright with me. I nodded, adding "as long as they remain confidential."

"Of course. I'm surprised you needed to say something Tom."

"I'm sorry Aiden. I was just being cautious. No offence meant."

"None taken. Shall we?"

With that Erin stripped to sexy underwear. She was dressed in a black and white patterned half cup bra, her nipples exposed, and a matching tiny thong. She relaxed into the armchair and wiggled her finger. I moved towards her and did my magic tongue thing for her, starting on the outside of the thong. Erin soon pulled it aside, letting me access her trim and tidy cunt. Her clitoris stood proud and invited the gentle caress of my tongue.

While I had my head down working I heard Trisha ask Erin whether I need encouragement.

"Yes" Erin replied. I suspected she knew what she was requesting.

"What should I use to spark him up? Crop, flogger, or do I stretch his balls?"

"Crop I think. I want to see stripes."

"Coming up. Then maybe I'll stretch his balls anyway."

Six to start, Trisha going easy. Then another six, harder. And a final six, hard enough for me to call "orange," our safe word for the approach of a limit. With the final stroke Trisha had a shuddering orgasm, so strong her legs buckled. I heard her cry and wondered what had happened, and then it struck me that she must have inserted the glass ben-wa balls we had added to our kit. She hadn't, as far as I knew, worn them until now, though I would encourage it if she had this sort of response.

Trisha recovered, I worked my tongue, Aiden photographed and Erin continued on the way to her orgasm.

"Erin, I think you'll like the decoration" Trisha opined.

Erin, getting close to coming, could only grunt and nod. And then she exploded, crushing me head between her legs. She relaxed a few seconds later, releasing me. I collapsed to the floor while she caught her breath.

A temporary halt was called while we all had a drink of water, I soothed my warmed arse, and the ladies gathered themselves.

Trisha then decided that stretching my balls would be some fun. She had me stand, arms above head. She removed the chrome cock cage and replaced it with the leather parachute we owned. As she did this my formerly restrained cock started to come to life. Reaching across to the chest she picked up the sperm stopper. Trisha applied some gel and worked the ring onto my cock. She took great care in positioning it, gently guiding the ball into my urethra. As my cock hardened it felt restrained again, but in a different way.

While Trisha started to add weights I was able to glance around the room. Aiden was continuing to take photos while Erin was lying back in the arm chair still. From the corner of my eye I could see her noodling about, tweaking and rubbing her moist folds.

With some weights dragging on my balls Trisha turned to my upper body. As further decoration she added nipple clamps after sucking my nubs to points. She stood back and admired her handywork. I could only smile at my loved one while Aiden took some body shots.

Trisha then decided that we were almost done. "I think I should let you come" she posed, " but I don't know what I want to do."

Aiden suggested Trisha fuck me and then Erin could clean her up. Erin nodded vigorously at this.

I added my thoughts. "I think it's a good idea. You should ride me. But I think I should clean you, and then Erin can finish you if you want."

Trisha nodded, adding "Sounds like a plan."

All the gear was removed and I lay down in the arm chair. Trisha squatted and sank onto my beleaguered cock. Soon she was sliding the whole length and it only took a short time until I came, ropes of sperm coming from my cock. Most of it went inside Trisha, but she lifted and some ended on her pubes. Aiden made sure to record this before we swapped places. I did my thing again, but only long enough to clean up the mess I had made. I moved aside and Erin moved in, greedy to taste Trisha. There was a short period of readjustment, but soon the rhythm required to achieve orgasm was found.

Trisha and I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower, leaving Aiden and Erin in the playroom. Sounds of delight echoed through the house as we shrugged on comfortable clothes. I made coffee and finished the fruit and cheese while Trisha put out the cups and plates. As the needle dropped on a record of jazz standards Aiden and Erin emerged, looking slightly shamefaced. Trisha, noticing this, told them not to worry. Conversation then moved to other things, including the upcoming wedding. Coffee and food filled us up, and then Aiden and Erin left.

The next weekend we went shopping for our wedding suites together. I found a fabulous vintage navy suit and a beautiful pale blue silk tie, and then Trisha discovered a beautiful red silk dress, knee length, fitted and very, very sexy. This was part of the way we wanted to get wed. We would dress together and travel to the garden together. At our celebratory dinner there would be a quick toast, but nothing more. We knew these people well and were comfortable with doing it this way.

Erin and the restaurant staffed excelled themselves. For the toast Erin supplied a subtle and finely crafted sparkling wine, and this was followed by a fine six course degustation based on the freshest seasonal ingredients.

The next day we held a barbecue. Originally we planned this for the family only but by the end of the wedding we had invited everyone. About twenty people arrived, and we enjoyed simple fresh food, opened presents, drank some wine, enjoyed the company of our closest and dearest.

Japan beckoned the next day. After a ten hour flight we arrived at Narita Airport and were met by Hiruki. She whisked us to the apartment. She helped us get our luggage upstairs, and took us for dinner. She chose a simple six seat restaurant that specialised in ramen.

After we ate we moved to a bar where we could sit and talk. As the conversation ran I could understand why Trisha connected with Hiruki. She was sexy and attractive and had a wicked sense of humour. She also offered herself as a guide for the following day, which we accepted with alacrity.

After we returned to the apartment we stood and kissed deeply. Soon we were removing our clothes, and in the bedroom we moved together slowly and gracefully. There was no top or bottom, just two people who loved each other. After the sex we took a long hot bath together. We were too tired to talk now but I promised myself we would talk at breakfast.

We weren't sure of our surrounds as we walked the next morning. We wanted a light breakfast and were struggling. In the street near the train station we found a cafe that made pretty good coffee, and a couple of doors a long there was a bakery that made nice pastries.

As we walked back to the apartment I asked Trisha if she wanted to play with Hiruki. After all the story of the Shibari rope bondage was very hot. I was getting hard thinking about it.

She turned to me and replied "It had crossed my mind, but I don't want to play with ropes again. It was what I needed at the time, but it really doesn't do anything for me. I think we need to ask her, but only if you want to."

"Undoubtedly she's sexy, and if it was like the others we have added it would be fine. I mean, except for special circumstances, I want to keep penetration between us. But I'm happy to eat as many pussies as you put in front of me."

Trisha laughed, "I'll bet. I also reckon you're grateful I'm not a big fan of giving fellatio."

"Maybe, although you could occasionally do it for me." A lightbulb went on. "Sorry, you meant that you would be happy to suck off other guys. I suppose I am grateful for you not really wanting to do that, though I guess it's possible to give a dominant blowjob rather than just sucking someone off. I do prefer it the way it is though, most of the the pussy for me." I paused for a second. "Maybe you could give me a dominant hand job. Work it as a tease or edging. In the right time and place that would be really good."

"Ok, we'll try that. We might even do it while we are here. There won't be a lot of play with toys unless Hiruki can lend us something."

"I'm okay with no toys. We have the rest of our lives for that. I think this should be about just us together, without the need for that. The romance of the place and our own desire will give us all we need. I suppose that leaves Hiruki out of the picture, although one afternoon or evening won't hurt. I just don't think we should be top and bottom here."

"That's fine with me, but forgive me if I accidentally slip into old habits" she joked.

"By all means hop on top. I'll never tire of watching you as you slide up and down on me."

"Oh, I will ride you mister, but you better be ready to fuck me missionary, doggie and sideways."

"When do I start?" was my cheeky rejoinder.

"Not now, obviously" she sighed, with just a hint of frustration. "I'm sure there will be plenty of chances. I will seduce you all over again. By the way we are going shopping. I want to buy some fabric to make some clothes at home. Old kimono and yukata cloth. And very sexy underwear. Not trashy, but elegant and sexy."

"I'm definitely coming with you when that happens. You might need to restrain me so I don't try to fuck you in the waiting room."

"You'll behave because I know you can, but after we get home afterwards it might be no holds barred. I might get to you first."

With that it was time to meet Hiruki. We spent a full day visiting museums and galleries. We ate sushi at the fish markets and finished the day in the bar of a hotel. The views of the city as the sun set were romantic. Hiruki pointed us in the direction of a nice restaurant and left us to it. We were meeting again the day after next to shop. On our own we enjoyed the food and then headed back to the apartment. A bath soothed our sore feet and we went to bed naked. I opened the blind, and in the moonlight I kissed my way up Trisha's legs. I brushed her upper thighs with my tongue, teasing her. She instinctively opened her legs, the unstated expectation that I would move in and start to eat her. I didn't, moving back towards her knees. I kissed her a few times, then looked up to her pleading eyes. I moved back up, soon enough finding the crease between her thighs and her cunt. A final tease before I gently circled her clitoris with my tongue. She reached down and started to guide my head. I gently moved her hands away and resumed my slow circular motion. As I increased the pace I introduced a finger, tongue and finger then working together in circles of slightly increasing pressure until the tensing started. I flicked my tongue across her clitoris as I rubbed her inside and my other hand gently applied pressure to one of her small hard nipples.

Gentle subsidence is a polite way of describing both of us after Trisha's orgasm. Eventually I moved up the bed until we could cuddle. As we held each other we kissed deeply and then drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

We awoke still wrapped on each other. After a quiet and gentle screw we used the incredibly efficient Japanese bathroom facilities to prepare us for the day. We ventured off on our own into the vastness of Tokyo. Among the highlights were the vintage shops of Koenji, and the ultramodern Tokyo Skytree. Another day filled with sights, food, and bookended with love.

Hiruki decided the underwear would be first. Up market department stores, plus a couple of specialist boutiques she knew of. Trisha and Hiruki zipped around the shops and selected a whole range of pieces. I was asked about some but I really didn't know what Trisha has bought.

We sat for lunch. I was shattered from shopping but Trisha had sharpened her focus for the vintage cloth. She looked at me and suggested that if I helped her pick fabric she would look good in there might be a fashion parade when we got back to the apartment. That perked me up no end, partly because I was part of helping her, but mostly because I knew what fashion she was talking about.

After a successful afternoon the three of us gathered at the apartment. We enjoyed a drink and then the ladies disappeared while I was asked to have a seat. As I waited I started to nod off, until music rang out. Seconds later Trisha and Hiruki strutted out dressed in yukata, light cotton robes. They managed a sort of co-ordinated spin and as they turned the robes open to expose what was happening underneath.

Trisha's first set was a very sexy navy floral set, soft and riding her curves. Hiruki wore a red velvet corsolette, the cups hugging her round breasts. The thong showed off her sexy arse.

Next was something slinkier, more erotic rather than romantic. Trisha's set was a half cup corsolette in black silk and a pair of tight red lace panties. Hiruki wore a black bra and panty set that had extra straps and pieces, creating an almost bondage feel. The bits covering her nipples and cunt were actually very small. Lastly there were the ultimate 'fuck me' sets. Hiruki wore white see-through lace, her popping brown nipples and thatch of sleek black hair obvious to me eyes. Accompanying the clothes was a wicked grin, possibly an invitation for something further. Trisha emerged in an elegant housecoat, covered in a beautiful floral design. White flowers and green leaves floated on a pale blue background. On her feet were new shoes, strappy navy heels. She did a spin, and instead of the beautiful lingerie I expected to see as the housecoat flew open, Trisha was naked. Her breasts sat proud, nipples on the way to the full crinkle of excitement, while she had shaved her pubic hair into a landing strip, her clitoris a proud exclamation mark.

She noticed me looking at her pubes. "I wanted to test it out" she told me, a little defensively.

"You know I love you no matter how you wear you pubes" I responded lightheartedly. "It's your body. The only look I don't really like on you is bare. I know Sharni decided to grow back at least some hair after seeing all of you when we did those photographs." I turned to Haruki and explained that Sharni was our friend from work, and we had done some nude photos with friends and she had a bare pussy.

"Many younger Japanese women are now doing that" Hiruki replied. "I like my hair, but some of the men and women I have slept with have complained. I tell them to get over it or leave. Usually they stay and we have plenty of fun. It is quite thick at the moment though."

"Just the sort of challenge Tom likes. Get on with it Tom" Trisha said to me. In the seconds it took me to react Trisha turned to Hiruki and added "He's the best you'll get. Take the opportunity."

Hiruki nodded and removed her panties. I sat her down and assumed the kneeling position that was key in a number of the best times of my life. I worked gently, teasing and caressing, slowly. building the tension in Hiruki. She bade me stop for a minute while she sat up and removed her top. Her hard nipples were now in play. As things developed both she and I gave them a tweak or two.

Trisha had settled on another chair and was languidly stroking herself. Taking advantage of the break she told me that "I'll be here when you finish there." I nodded and got on with the job.

The tension was building, indicated by a series of high pitched squeals and "hais (yes)." After Hiruki came to her explosive orgasm I moved across to Trisha and prepared to eat her. She shook her head, adding " Cock. Hard and fast." Of course I obliged, we fucked relentlessly, missionary, riding, finishing doggie.

12