Trisha Gets Taken

Story Info
Drinking with old classmates goes awry for sexy blonde.
4.1k words
4.34
30.2k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,196 Followers

Trisha is a pretty, 23-year-old. She is a charismatic young woman, with a mischievous grin, beautiful blue eyes and long, straight, blonde hair that hangs just below her shoulder blades. She is a slender girl with small breasts, and usually dresses in slacks and pull over shirts. It is rare to see her in a skirt or dress as she has always been something of a tomboy.

She graduated college last year and returned home to begin a career in web designing. Being new in the field she has been living at home until she makes enough of an advancement in her career to earn enough to move out on her own.

Trisha has a boyfriend that she met in college. They dated for close to two years before graduation. Following that he returned home to live with his parents and enrolled in college there to earn his masters degree. They remained together, hoping to make this long distance relationship work until he graduates and begins looking for a full time career and when they plan to decide if he moves closer to Trisha or if she will seek a new job close to wherever he lands.

They made it the first year, even though being six hours apart by car had been difficult. With work, school and finances, they have only been able to visit each other once a month at best. Although they did take a week right after his school year ended and went to the beach together. But that was the last time they have seen each other as neither had the time available, or the money, to make the trip to visit. But both are eagerly anticipating their next visit in a few weeks.

Trisha missed Elliot a lot. This has been the longest that they have been apart since graduation. She eagerly anticipated holding him in her arms, passionately kissing and then jumping in the car, where she would probably give him a blowjob in the parking lot. One thing Trisha loved was sucking cock. They would fuck of course, but that would require a condom as they didn't see each other enough for her to pay to be on birth control, so she stopped taking the pill and doesn't plan to start again until they are living closer together. So they regularly performed oral on each other to enjoy sex with condoms whenever possible.

Trisha had a lot of girl and guy friends. She went out often, but found it difficult being the single one in the group most of the time. She would often be hit on by men, and, in truth, she loved flirting and teasing many of them. She had gotten carried away with this a couple times and found herself with two different men that took her flirting too seriously, Once in the fall when Elliot had started his Masters program, she met an old high school friend at a wedding and, in her loneliness of being dateless at the wedding, ended up giving him a blowjob in his car after the reception. The other was a man a few years older than she was, that she met in a bar where, after flirting too much, he began trying to seriously hit on her. She was a bit tipsy and, to calm him down, had him undo his pants in the booth they were sitting at and she gave him a hand job under the table. she fled as soon as he came so that she could leave before he got his pants secured.

She felt guilty the next day, but there was just something stimulating about stroking off the stranger, though she promised herself that she was not going to do anything like that again.

Trisha had been with several men during her life, but had only fucked three, including Elliot. But sucking cock was a different story. The pretty blonde had given blow jobs to five guys, two of them frequently, before dating the one she eventually let fuck her on prom night of their senior year. She had believed that they would eventually get married, but that relationship ended soon after graduation. That summer, and during her freshman year of college, she sucked off three other men before dating the second boyfriend she would allow to fuck her. He was a college senior and dropped her when he graduated that year. Two more men would have the pleasure of enjoying her mouth before she met Elliot. After that Trisha decided to settle down.

Tonight Trisha was attending another wedding. She was in a bad mood because she had just celebrated her 23rd birthday earlier in the week, so she had really expected Elliot to surprise her by coming down to attend the wedding with her and have a belated birthday celebration. But that had not occurred. Being that this was a wedding, it was one of the few times that Trisha was in a dress. She looked particularly attractive in the knee length blue dress that showed off her figure. It was strapless, so she had gone braless. Her firm, smaller tits weren't overly noticeable without the bra, and the material concealed her nipples well, although close scrutiny revealed pokies.

As the reception wound down she, like a few others, was invited to go to a small after party in one of the hotel rooms. Since she knew several of them from high school she went upstairs to enjoy a few beers and catch up with everyone.

The room belonged to William Jones, a tall, attractive, athletic man with short brown hair and brown eyes. Trisha remembered William well. There was a time that she had a crush on him, but he was always dating a cheerleader or someone of that caliber, and never showed any interest in her.

As they drank, some of the people left. Eventually Trisha realized that she was the only woman in the room with five men. In addition to William, who was sitting on the couch beside her, there was Robbie, another friend from high school. He was a cute guy, but had been a stoner in school. Kevin was there, she knew the dark-haired, slightly chubby guy from school, but they had never associated together. The other two men were unfamiliar to her. Their names were Darin and Clark. Darin was a tall, muscular blond man who she guessed to be in his later twenties, and Clark was mid-twenties, shorter and plain looking but with a full beard.

Trisha hadn't thought about the lack of other females in the room, but the conversation had changed to the point that now she was more aware of it. It started off with questions about sex fantasies. Trisha had been embarrassed when Robbie brought up how some of the guys used to brag about her oral skills in high school. It turned out that Trisha had gained a bit of a reputation for being a good cock sucker. Feeling flirtatious, no doubt thanks to the beer, she went on with the conversation for a bit. When asked, she confessed to having fantasies about being with two men at once. She had never done it, but the thought of one guy fucking her while she sucked another's cock always tantalized her. She sometimes thought of asking Elliot if he would be willing to help her pick up a guy so she could fulfill this, but was afraid to do so, especially since it would probably mean that he would expect a threesome in return with another girl, and she couldn't bring herself to do that, unless it was just her and another woman sucking his cock together. There had been two other women present when that conversation had started, but now they, and their dates, had left. When one of the men asked if she ever had fantasies about sucking off a room full of men she said, "Certainly. I would love to be on my knees surrounded by cock."

But that was when she realized that it was only the five men and her. The funny thing was that she looked at a William and considered that perhaps tonight she would stay over and give him a blowjob and let him eat her pussy, she was horny after all. He didn't live here anymore so no one would ever know. She just had to get him to have the other four leave.

"We could help you fulfill that fantasy." Darin offered.

Trisha smiled. She really did have that fantasy, but that was one that she had no intention ever to pursue. "That would be fun guys, but not tonight."

The 'but not tonight' part went unheard as a couple of the guys cheered and Darin said, "Hear that, she said it would be fun."

Trisha laughed nervously as she looked about the room, "I would love to try something like that sometime, but tonight's not a good time." She said, wanting to avoid making the guys think she was rejecting any of them. It truth, the attention was arousing, and thinking that she was turning on so many men at once made her feel good. But a little teasing was as far as she was willing to go. Even her momentary desire for William was fading now. "I think I better start heading home."

"But the party is just getting started." Darin said, as he stepped in front of her. Robbie sat down on her left side and grabbed her left tit with his left hand. "Yeah, Trisha, let's find out just how good you are at cock sucking."

Trisha jerked his hand away, "Stop that."

While she was turned to face Robbie, William grabbed the sides of her strapless, sleeveless dress and pulled it down, revealing her perky, small tits. "Oh my god." She blurted out as she raised her hands to cover her exposed breast. She felt William's left hand grab her behind the neck and pulled her head down to his lap, where he had opened his pants and pulled out his erect, 7-inch cock. She found herself pulled down to where her face was only a couple inches from it. Instinctively, she parted her lips and began to lean forward to take it into her mouth. As soon as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock she remembered what was going on and pulled away. "Oh fuck, let me go." She said as she tried to get up.

William and Robbie pulled her back against the couch where they pinned her back and leaned forward, each taking one of her tits into their mouths and began licking her nipples. Trisha felt the tongues massaging her hard, sensitive nipples and began to panic. Darin lowered his pants and pulled out his 6-inch cock. Unlike William, who was shaved, Darin had a well groomed patch of pubic hair. "Come on, girl, you said it would be fun to suck us all off."

"I was only kidding!" Trisha objected, as the five men moved on closer and began grabbing at the slender girl.

"Let's get that dress off of her." Kevin suggested.

William and Robbie stopped licking her nipples and stood up, pulling her to her feet. They held her arms to keep her in place as the other three pulled her dress down to the floor, leaving her in only a pair of light blue panties. One of the guys quickly jerked those down next, exposing her shaved pussy.

"Let me go, I was only kidding with you guys. I don't want to do anything! Please stop!"

She was pushed to her knees where Darin presented his cock to her. Someone pushed her head forward until her face was against his cock. "Suck it." Darin told her.

"No, I was only kidding. Let me go."

She tried to struggle to get free but was held down. The other men began unfastening and dropping their pants and underwear one at a time. Trisha looked about and saw five hard cocks, most shaved or well trimmed, except for Kevin, who had thick public hair and looked to be the smallest cock in the room. "Please let me go." She pleaded.

Seeing no relief in sight, Trisha leaned towards William, who was the only guy she would have considered blowing in the first place, and took his cock into her mouth. She felt her hands guided to two cocks on either side of her and began stroking them.

"Oh yes, that feels good, Trisha." William said, as her lips and tongue pleasured his rod.

Trisha sucked her former high school alumni, knowing that she was likely not going to get out of this room without doing the same to the other four men. She could not believe that she had gotten into this situation.

William withdrew his cock and she turned to begin sucking on Darin. She resented him the most, but now she was pleasuring him against her will. She sucked him for a minute or so before being turned to Robbie. As she took his shaved cock into her mouth he said, "I've always wanted to have you blow me, Trisha. I've heard so much about how good your mouth was."

If she wasn't already completely red faced she would have blushed profusely at his words. Next Clark took his turn in her mouth. Now, in about five minutes time, she had sucked five different men.

"Let's get two in her mouth." William suggested as it became his turn again. Darin stepped closer and they made Trisha open her mouth wide as they shoved both of their cocks, side-by-side into her mouth. Trisha was humiliated at the thought of them using her like this, but could not find a way out of it.

When Darin pulled away, William pulled her head into his lap and had her continue working his pole. "Oh shit, that feels so fucking good. You're going to make me cum."

Trisha wanted to get this over with, so she renewed her efforts sucking William. She quickly heard him moan in satisfaction and felt his cum spewing into her mouth, where she obediently swallowed every bit of it.

Then Darin took his place. She bobbed her head up and down on him as he gripped her hair in his hands. "That's it, girl, take every fucking drop." He said, just before unleashing his loan into her mouth. Trisha's head was spinning as she took the man's cum, waiting for the next one to step up.

She turned to find Robbie sitting on the side of the bed. He pulled her closer and she began blowing him. He thrust his hips up to meet her face as she sucked him. "Oh yes, oh yes..." he said several times before cumming in her mouth.

Trisha was then pulled over to kneel before Clark and Kevin. The two men made her go back and forth between them, taking turns sucking their cocks. This frustrated her because she knew that it would delay both of their orgasms, thus making her ordeal last longer. Finally Clark could hold it no longer and he held her head on his hands as he humped her face, blowing his load into her throat.

She turned to Kevin and began sucking him, thinking one more and I can get the fuck out of here.

Then she felt someone pulling her up off of her knees. She was forced to bend over and continue sucking Kevin, but someone was rubbing up against her from behind. She felt something run between her legs and realized that one of these men was planning to fuck her.

"No, you can't screw me. This is all we're doing." She exclaimed. She turned her head to look back and saw William behind her. "Sorry babe, but we're having a fuck party and you're the entertainment." With that he pressed his cock into her pussy.

Trisha had not realized how wet she had gotten sucking all these cocks. She was already horny when she had come to the wedding, so all the BJ action had caused her body to respond, even if this was all against her will. But she had no intention of letting these guys fuck her, but try as she might, she could not escape William's cock.

"Wear a condom." She spat, before returning to Kevin's cock.

"Too late for that." William told her as he began fucking her from behind.

The irony was not lost on Trisha about how she had just shared with these guys her fantasy of being fucked from behind while sucking cock, and now she was being forced to do just that.

"Oh god." Kevin said as his cock erupted in her mouth. She gulped down his load, then William tossed her onto her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. He began fucking her with increased passion. Trisha lay there, tasting the remnants of five loads of cum in her mouth as William took pleasure in banging her wet hole. Then Trisha realized that she was about to have an orgasm. Oh fuck no, she thought, then it happened. Her hips rocked up and down, welcoming William's cock as it stimulated her clit and G-spot. "Ohhhh..." She let out as she climaxed.

Hearing her moans excited William. He began pumping her harder and faster until he was ready to cum.

"Not in me, pull out, pull out!" She cried as William began to cum. He jetted his semen into Trisha, thinking of nothing else than satisfying his own lust as he continuing thrusting into her pussy.

"Let me have some of that." Robbie said as William climbed off of Trisha.

"Oh fuck no." She said as she saw her old schoolmate crawling between her legs with his 6-inch cock hard and ready. He lowered himself atop her and sank his cock into her hole. "Please, not again." She whimpered as Robbie began fucking her. All she could think about is that despite the number of men who she had sucked off over the years, until today only three had been inside of her pussy, and from seeing the hard cocks waiting she was going to more than double that today.

Robbie slammed Trisha's cunt, fully enjoying the satisfaction of being able to be with the girl he had desired during high school, especially after the stories he had heard about her.

Trisha rolled her eyes as she felt a familiar sensation coming over her. "I'm cumming." She mumbled. Ronnie was thrilled to realize that he was making Trisha orgasm. So much so that he could hold back no longer. "Me too." He told her.

"No, please pull out." She pleaded, but she knew that he wasn't going to listen. Robbie rolled his head back, exhaling loudly as his cock began blowing in Trisha's cunt. "Yes, oh fucking yes!" He said as he thrust his cock into her as his balls emptied inside of her.

When he was done, Darin jumped onto the bed. "Roll over." He told her. She rolled onto her stomach with his assistance. Trisha assumed that he planned to fuck her doggie style, but when she felt his cock pressing through the crack of her ass she realized that he had other intentions. "No, not my ass. Please not my ass."

Anal sex was something that Trisha had never tried. Elliot had inquired about it, saying it was something they could do without risking pregnancy, but Trisha had always rejected the idea. Now this older man was going to force it upon her.

"I don't want to fuck your cunt after two cocks have filled you with cum," Darin said, "besides, I enjoy ass fucking little sluts like you."

Trisha begged him to stop, but Darin continued on, slowly gaining entrance into her anus as she struggled to keep him out. When his cockhead broke through she cried out in pain. Then Darin began pounding her asshole with his cock.

Kevin came around the other side of the bed and raised her head up so he could slide his cock into her mouth. Trisha began sucking him as Darin fucked her butt. The pain gradually went away and she found it becoming more bearable than she had expected. She worked Kevin's cock with her mouth as Darin continued to pound her ass.

"God your are so tight." Darin said as her anal ring squeezed his shaft. "Oh, here goes."

Trisha could feel his load release into her ass as he fucked her deeply. When he pulled out, Kevin rushed around behind her and shoved his throbbing cock into her pussy. Clark jumped on the bed and had Trisha suck his cock and she was once more being fucked from both ends.

Darin's fucking of her ass, following two orgasms, had caused her nerves to welcome every touch within her body. As soon as Kevin's cock entered her pussy Trisha began to climax. She greedily sucked the cock in her mouth, openly welcoming the experience of being fucked this way by the two men. Kevin pounded her pussy, picking up his pace as he felt his second orgasm nearing. Trisha could tell he was about to cum but no longer protested, thinking that it was too late now anyway.

Kevin grabbed her hips and held tight as his orgasm began and he filled Trisha's pussy with his cum.

"Quick, let me get inside her." Clark told Kevin. The chubby man pulled out and stepped aside so that Clark could fuck her next.

Trisha felt Clark entering her pussy. She looked at William and could not believe it when she said, "Get over here and let me suck your cock."

Surprised, William jumped onto the bed. Trisha took him into her mouth and his cock grew erect at once. She worked his dick like a woman possessed as Clark brought her to another orgasm before he popped his load inside of her. When he had climbed off the bed she got up and pushed William down so she could straddle him. She sat on his hard cock and then motioned for Robbie to come over so she could lean forward and suck his cock. The three of them went at it for several minutes as Trisha climaxed several times. Then William came in her pussy. She sat on his cock as she sucked Robbie until he came in her mouth.

PAS
PAS
4,196 Followers
12