Trisha Gets Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha got off the bed, and staggered over to sit on the couch. Her pussy was sore from being fucked so much in one night. She looked at Darin and Kevin and said, "I'm fucking done, but if you need it I can blow you one more time.

Darin smiled and said he was happy, but Kevin couldn't resist one more time in his old classmate's mouth. So he stood in front of her and let her lean forward and work his cock with her mouth for nearly fifteen minutes before he came again.

When Kevin stepped away, Trisha looked about the room. Only William and Kevin remained. Kevin started dressing but William was still naked.

"You guys are fucking assholes for doing this to me." Trisha accused.

"Looks like you enjoyed it." William replied.

"Damn straight." Kevin agreed as he sat down to put on his shoes after dressing. "I hope we get to do this again." He added as he headed to the door."

"Fuck you." Trisha said as he left.

William laughed. "I know we forced you, but you have to admit that you enjoyed it before it was over."

Trisha hated to admit that he was right. "This isn't going to happen again. And you guys better not tell anyone. I can't let me boyfriend know that this ever happened."

"It will be our secret." William agreed, "besides, I leave tomorrow to go back home, where I have a girlfriend too. But to seal the deal why don't you stay the night. I'm sure I got one more fuck left in me, and we can go at it again in the morning before I leave."

Trisha frowned, then seeing his cock twitch decided, "What the hell. I can't take back what has already happened tonight so I might as well be your fuck toy a little longer."

Tomorrow Trisha would start a new life being loyal to Elliot. But she was already getting ideas. She was going to let him try anal. She might even bring up two guys. She regretted that William wouldn't be an option but thought that perhaps Ronnie would agree. Hell, she would even try to arrange a three-way with another woman if that's what it took. She owes Elliot at least that much.

But for tonight, well, her pussy and jaws were sore, but she thought she could still please this son-of-bitch a little more. Smiling, stood up and walked over to the bed to join William.

12