Trish's First Time

Story Info
An iteration of The AirBNB - Trish's POV of her first time.
8.8k words
4.72
12.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is from the same AirBnB series. An anonymous fan commented that they'd like to see what this night would be like from Trish's perspective. So here ya go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heidi! Can you grab some extra Lash Glue? I'm running out up here" I called out to my new "apprentice" Heidi. She was young, maybe 22, and had just graduated from the Avalon Institute a month ago.

Working at the best esthetician spa in Tempe, AZ, Colair Beauty Lounge & Med Spa, we get a lot of newly graduated students looking for work. Seeing how we only take in one or two esthetician's a year, we apprentice a handful for about 6 months until we make our decision on who to keep.

We are opening a new spa in Phoenix in a little over a year. The owners are taking half of our staff and moving them there to help boost the new spa's success when it opens. This plan started about 2 years ago so as of right now, our spa was a bit crowded.

"Coming...I'm coming!" Heidi yelled speed walking across the salon.

"Here you go Mrs. Scuitto" Heidi grumbled as she handed the half-open glue my way. "Be careful, I opened it on my way so you wouldn't have to take off your gloves" she explained.

"Hey! Thanks, that was super kind and efficient! Will you start getting ready for my next client? It'll be a facial and lash appointment." I described.

Applying the last lash on my current client Rachelle, I took off my gloves and placed her in front of the humidifier by the hair dryers. "Just hang out there for 10 minutes and put a timer on your phone. You can play on your phone or watch the TV right over there," pointing to the flatscreen across the way from the hair dryers. "Once it goes off, just head over to me, give me a flutter of the lashes so I can see that they have dried and you're good to go."

"Thanks so much, Trish! Can we reschedule this for 3 months from now?" Rachelle asked as she stood up.

"Sure thing, just go to Becky at the front desk and she will get you taken care of. Oh, and while waiting for the glue to dry, please don't look down and/or blink incessantly." I smiled as she walked away and I briefly cleaned the area.

"Here, let me, your next client is here," Heidi stated as she started wiping down the station.

"Perfect!" I acknowledged Heidi as I walked over to the waiting area.

"Katrina!" I called out, smiling as one of my newer clients stood up and walked toward me.

"Hey! How are you doing!" I greeted her as I led her to my 2nd station.

"I'm good, thanks!" She replied as she walked behind me and placed her bag on the floor and sat down in my salon chair.

"So...Facial and Lashes, correct?" I asked as I put on a fresh pair of latex gloves.

"That right," she said in her cute little accent.

Katrina had started coming to me in the last few months. She was about my age, the typical Latina bombshell guys typically dreamed of here. She was referred by another one of my clients and has gone through every treatment I offer outside of styling her hair.

Leaning the chair back, I began mixing my secret little ingredient in my facial clay.

"Any big plans today?" I asked as I continued mixing the facial clay.

"No...I have little friend here, maybe watch a movie and eat popcorn on couch" she replied as smiled back, glancing down to see the concoction I was working on.

"That's a shame! A cute piece like you and you haven't got a man?" I laughed as I started to pull her hair tightly back into a temporary ponytail and put vaseline on her eyebrows. Normally, you wouldn't need to do this, but since my masks tend to be a bit thicker with a bit more adhesive to pull the unwanted hairs out, I learned vaseline helps keep the eyebrows from getting pulled.

"I broke up with him not long ago. He too much work and is very angry. But sometimes we fool around." She said with a sly smile on her face.

"Well, maybe you could call him over tonight and get you some bow-chicka-wow-wow if you know what I mean." I laughed as I began applying the facial mask.

"What about you?" She asked me, closing her eyes as I began to apply it around her brow.

"Eh....I usually go out to a bar on Fridays. Sometimes my friend joins me, but lately, she's been a lame shit and has been staying home." I explained as I moved to her nose and cheeks.

"Why she no go out with you?" She asked, eyes still closed.

"I mean, she got divorced about a year ago so there's that, but it might be because I always end up going home with some random guy for my own bow-chicka-wow-wow if you know what I mean." I smiled, completing my first pass on the mask.

"Oh...divorce can be hard. My mom and dad divorced when I was young girl. My mom was very sad for long time." She explained.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm sure it was hard on you as well," I replied, feeling bad for my client.

"Well...I was sad for my mom, but my dad was no good dad. He would hurt my brothers and try to touch me." She said, getting slightly choked up.

"Oh mama, no! Men can be the worst, I'm so sorry. Let's change the subject." I exclaimed.

"Did you want to go out with me tonight? We could go get some drinks, get drunk, find some sexy dudes to hit it off with, and then go home with them" I explained.

"For some....bow-chicken wow wow?" Katrina repeated back.

"Aww...haha your accent is so cute. It's bow-chik UH wow wow, not chicken, but yes exactly!" I laughed as I finished my second application of the face mask.

"Si, I would like to go with you" she answered back.

"Awesome! It'll be really fun. So, I've finished applying the mask, you know the drill. No touching it for 15 minutes, I'll be right back" I explained as I went into the back to get a drink and grab some materials for her lashes. I set a 15-minute timer and headed to the back.

"Si!" She replied.

Hmm...where should we go? I thought to myself. I haven't been to The Lazy Turtle in a while. Well, at least since Derrick. He was the last guy I met there and gave off some super stocker vibes, so I've been avoiding it for some time.

But, they did have some killer Lady's Night specials and some cute guys went there. I guess that'll be where I'll suggest we go. Maybe Katrina has some ideas of where we could go.

Gathering all that I need for her lashes, I came back to my station. "So, I was thinking, we could go out to this bar called The Lazy Turtle. It's got good prices on Fridays for their Lady's Night. There are some cute guys, good music, and yeah...so what do you think?"

"Sound good to me" she replied, motionless.

*DING* The timer goes off.

Stepping behind Katrina's head, I reached my hands down over her head and began pulling the mask slowly back, peeling it off of her face. As the mask officially comes off her forehead, she opens her eyes and they meet mine.

"T'anks! You are good at dis" she said, her broken English making me chuckle.

"Hey thank you for that! Compliments...and tips are always welcome," I laughed throwing the mask in the trash.

Using a facial wipe, I cover her face and slightly massage it as I begin wiping the remnants of the mask away. I additionally made sure to hit the vaseline I had added to her eyebrows as well.

Sitting her chair up, I pull out the different lashes I have available. From short and natural to the butterflies, as I called them. I displayed the options in front of Katrina.

"So, Katrina, what length are we going with today?" I ask.

"Por favor, call me Trina...and I like this one," she replied pointing at the 3rd option.

"Good choice! Not quite natural but not too gaudy either" I answered back, picking up the Natural Classics.

"Alright Trina, you know the rules, no moving," I said as I began to remove the previous lashes I had placed a few months back.

I tend to be very quiet when working on lashes. It takes some delicate and precise work and I'm not one for multitasking.

A few minutes later I realized that my last client had disappeared but didn't come up to me to show me her lashes. "Hey Heidi" I called out, placing the second set of lashes on her right eye.

"Yes, Trish?" she replied walking up behind me.

"Did you see if Claire went up to any of the other estheticians to confirm her lashes?" I asked backing away from Trina.

"I did, she went to Michelle and she confirmed she was good to go, and she settled her bill with Teresa," Heidi informed me. "Additionally, I cleaned your first station but you are done with appointments for the day. Are you going to stay for walk-ins?" She asked, which she normally did when she was asking if she could leave earlier.

"Nah, I have plans for the evening so I'm going to go home early. Once Trina here is with the humidifier, you can clean up and head home." I smiled as I took my gloves off.

"Awesome!" Heidi responded, heading back to the supply closet to set things up for Monday.

"So, I don't have your number saved in my cell, would you be able to give it to me so we can meet up later?" I asked, handing my phone to Trina.

"Si!" she replied, grabbing my phone and inputting her number. "I text me so I can have my number too," she said.

"Wonderful!" I said taking my phone back. "You know the routine, just head over to the humidifier for 10 minutes. I'll text you the details as soon as I get home and figure things out. Sound good?" I asked her, untying my apron and laying it on the chair behind me.

"It does, see you later!" Trina answered back as she made her way over to the hair dryers.

I grabbed my purse, packed up the tools that I never leave here at the spa, and headed home.

I called Lucy, or Luce as I nicknamed her, on my way home, as I normally did on Fridays to catch up and see if I could get her to come out with us tonight.

Luce was struggling with making ends meet and was not sure what to do with the extra room in her basement. I was trying to convince her to just convert it into an Airbnb but she just wasn't keen on the idea. After about 10 minutes of trying to convince her it'd be a great idea, I got home and went inside.

"Fine, I was just throwing some options out there. ANNNNNNYYY ways, it's Friday. What are you going to do tonight, hmmm?" I asked her as I put my keys on the Key hook by my front door.

My house was a lease, unlike Lucy who owned her home. I wasn't quite ready to buy a house, maybe after I meet Mr. Right, that's something she can help with being a pretty good realtor and all.

"Ugh. Don't even, I just said everything hurts and all I want to do is lounge in my sweats, watch some trashy reality show and do nothing all night." Luce replied, sounding like her typical whiney old ass.

"You're going to get so fat doing that every weekend. COME ONNNN! It's been like a month since you came out with me and even then, you stayed for 2 drinks and left super early" I replied, almost begging but not quite.

"Look, I'm just not really up for going out, drinking, getting hit on by losers, and watching you disappear into the night with today's dick," she whined some more.

"Fuck you, Luce," I said. I mean she's not wrong I do that, but she doesn't have to make me sound like such a bad friend.

"Fuck you, Trish!" She yelled back. Sometimes, she can be a real bitch. She definitely needs to get laid.

I took off my shirt and threw it in my hamper as I sat there staring at my naked chest in the mirror before continuing.

"Look...tonight will be the same but different. Yes, we will go out, drink for free - hopefully till we are drunk, and dance the night away. Get some greasy grub on the way home, and then call it a night. Oh, and the best part, my friend Katrina from work is coming. I'm meeting her there so I won't be leaving for the first swinging dick I see." I said getting more and more excited.

"Who is Katrina?" She said, there was an echo in the background so I'm assuming she's in the bathroom.

"She's a client of mine. She's this really cute Hispanic chick with big boobs and a sexy accent. She's a little younger than us but we have the best convos at work. Besides your boring ass, I don't have many friends anymore and I think me and her, hell even YOU, could all be good friends." I explained.

"PLEASE LUCE, please please please come out tonight. I promise if it isn't fun, you can go home and I won't even give you shit about it tomorrow. I'll even buy your drinks until the losers start buying them for you." I begged her in my 'I'm cute and annoying but you still love me' voice.

"What makes you think guys will even buy me drinks? They usually just hit on me. I haven't gotten a free drink in forever" Trish asked. I swear if she just stopped being so picky this wouldn't be a problem.

"Maybe, and I'm just gonna throw this out there, but just maybe if you dressed a little sexy and interacted with a little less fuck you written across your forehead, you'll get drunk for free." I detailed, with a sound of pride behind my voice, knowing I was right.

After a few seconds of silence, she gave in and replied, "Fine."

"Fine, what?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was giving me the answer I was hoping for.

"Fine, I'll go out tonight. But the moment I feel like a third wheel, feel gross from who is hitting on me, or just overall bored. I'm out, you got it? No trying to convince me to stay. I'm O-U-T, out. Deal?" She commanded with her typical ultimatum.

"Deal!" I yelled out emphatically.

"Where are we going and when?" She asked, still sounding annoyed.

"The Lazy Turtle, off of the corner of MacClintock and McKellips, and 8/8:30 is when we are going to be there, '' I informed her, as I slid off my pants.

"So what, in 2 hours?" she replied, almost sounding like that wasn't enough time. This woman I swear takes like 30 minutes to get ready and still shines like a fucking star yet always needs a whole afternoon to get "ready". We both know she just sits there on the couch in her lazy clothes playing on her phone.

"Basically, but don't be a lame bitch and show up at 9. Let's pregame like back in college." I laughed back.

"Trish, we're in our early 30's, we're not 19 anymore," she explained, sounding SOOO OLD.

"Well, I mean, in age yea but who gives a fuck? Act young, stay young!" I laughed again. That was my mentality. My body could get old, but my mind would stay young forever.

"Whatever, I'll see you there at 8:30," she replied, finally giving in.

"Yay!! Don't bail again or we'll come and drag you out of your house. Bye bitch, love you. See you there." I excitedly responded as I hung up.

I know it pissed her off that I hang up like this, but she's known for talking her way out of things or talking me out of things at the last second. If I get the answer I'm looking for, I take it and hang up before she can change her mind.

Checking out my body in the mirror, I debated on what I was going to wear. I know I'm not as physically fit as Luce, but men loved my body, so I loved my body.

I was your typical thick chick. Huge-bouncy titties, a small but not thin belly, and a nice rounded ass. Plus, I was a firm 5'4 on a good day. I had blonde hair and hazel-brown eyes to boot. I rarely went home alone and dressed to make sure that I did.

And if by some unfortunate circumstance I did go home alone, it was because the men weren't cute enough.

I decided that since I'd have Trina and Luce tonight, I'd dress sexy but still comfortable. I decided that I'd wear my thin red satin button-up blouse, a tight black skirt, and some black flats so I could dance the night away but not hurt my feet.

I briefly thought about showering, but seeing how I'd get sweaty later and I wasn't planning on going home with anyone, I decided it was unnecessary.

I texted Trina to give her an update on the evening ahead.

"Hey Trina, it's Trish. I was able to convince my friend Lucy to come out with us tonight. It's going to be so much fun! We are going to meet at 8:30 at The Lazy Turtle...sound good?"

"Hello, Trish! That sounds good. Have you heard of The Low Key Piano Bar? It has good dancing and I wanna dance. This okay?" She replied.

"Hell, I don't care, I just want to have fun tonight." I texted back. "The Piano Bar it is. See you there at 8:30?"

"Si!" She texted me back.

Looking at myself one more time in the mirror, I decided to get dressed and do my hair before calling and updating Luce.

Lightly curling my hair, and unbuttoning the top 4 buttons of my shirt to reveal the god-given cleavage I was destined with, I started to call Luce.

Of course, she didn't answer the first time I called.

"She better not be bailing on me again," I said out loud before deciding to blow up her phone until she answered.

"Hello!" She yelled into the phone as she finally answered.

"WHOA! What the fuck crawled up your snatch?" I joked back, a bit annoyed it took 5 calls to get her on the phone.

"You just called 5 times back to back to back, I thought something bad had happened, and yet here you are totally fine and completely alive," She replied, still sounding like a bitch.

"Don't sound so let down. What's the problem? I just wanted to catch you before you left to let you know we actually were going somewhere else." I retorted, deciding to keep my cool. Knowing that if I started a fight with her she'd just back down and not come out.

"Where?" She replied in the short and firm voice she made when I annoyed her beyond her limits. Which was usually when she was trying to get it on with Chris, with a client, or was feeling needy.

"What's got you all in a bunch? Did I just wake you...no, HA! NO WAY! You were totally masturbating, weren't you? You little hoe!" I laughed thinking it through and coming to the conclusion that since I wasn't being over the top, knowing she wasn't at work, and that Chris and she had divorced that she must have been masturbating.

"Fuck you, I wasn't, I'm just annoyed that my shower was cut short cause you can't be an adult and leave a voicemail or text," She argued, but I know my best friend and I know the sound of her voice when she's been caught.

"You totally were! I can totally hear it in your voice. Kind of hot if you ask me." I complimented knowing it'd get under her skin.

"Gross Trish shut the fuck up and tell me where we are going," she demanded sounding more and more annoyed.

"HAHAHA Okay okay, we decided on The Low Key Piano Bar. It's also ladies' night there and they have some DJ instead of some band with good dancing. Do you know where it is?" I asked, laughing under my breath from catching her.

"Yes I do, me and Chris went there from time to time. I'll see you there." She replied as she immediately hung up.

"I deserved that," I said to myself.

"You can finish if you want. I bet you look sexy AF as you cum!" I texted her hoping she would finish so she'd be in a more relaxed mood.

You're so gross, leave me alone or I'm not coming out." She replied.

Taking my cue to exit the conversation before she made that decision, I went to my kitchen and made myself a small salad. I knew I'd not eat at the bar but I needed something in my stomach before drinking or I got way too drunk, way too fast. And a salad was just enough to help me feel satisfied but not soak up too much liquor.

I got to the bar at about 8:20. I always arrive early at places like this to commandeer a table if possible. However, this place was PACKED.

So I found a barstool at the bar, placed my purse in front of the stool to my right, and ordered 3 shots of Teremana Tequila. This was The Rock's new brand of tequila and I was curious to try it. It wasn't over-the-top expensive but it wasn't the Well tequila either. I also ordered water to work on until the ladies arrived.

"Hi, Trish!" Trina said from behind me, scaling the shit out of me mid-drink of my water, causing some to spill down my shirt and into my cleavage.