Trish's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize during the drive that Trina had put her hand on my thigh and in doing so inadvertently moved my skirt up my thigh. Sitting naturally pushed my skirt up about halfway from my mid-thigh to my hips, but the placement of her hand completely revealed my panties.

Every speed bump that she drove over her, "caused" her hand to slide closer and closer to my crotch.

I was completely lost in thought until we started to pull into her driveway.

It was at that moment that I realized her finger was lightly touching the hem of my panties. Once she parked the car, I slightly whipped my head in her direction. We locked eyes for a half second before she leaned over and placed her lips on mine once more.

Her fingers now lightly rubbing at my pussy which was warming once again to her touch.

Moaning in her mouth, I took her tongue into my mouth and everything we were doing in the alleyway started again. My fears over Lucy were suddenly lost in the lust for Trina.

She moved her seat back and motioned for me to straddle her. All in all, Hyundai Sonata's have some good space, I thought to myself as I positioned my legs around Trina's and attacked her face.

Reaching around my waist, Trina hiked up my skirt and cupped her hands on my ass. Squeezing it lightly, she began massaging my ass cheeks with her hands, her fingers occasionally slipping under my panties.

I was grinding my hips against her until she slipped her thigh between my legs. This caused me to slide a bit to my left as I was now no longer straddling her waist, but straddling her right thigh. She pressed her thigh up and against my crotch and I instantly knew what to do.

Grinding my pussy against her leg, I began coating her jeans in the juices that were now dripping out of me. Trina had found her face in my chest and was licking the flesh of my slightly bouncing titties.

I was ready for her and wanted her even more than I did before.

"Please baby, make me cum again." I was able to udder out in the car.

"I have idea," she said, pulling her face from my cleavage, and lowering her car seat as far back and down as she could.

She pulled at my waist as if she wanted me to be positioned over her head. I did everything I could do to do that, however, the only way it worked was that my legs were straddled against her face and my back and head against the steering wheel.

Trina wasted no time in pulling my panties to the side and diving her tongue into my dripping and awaiting cunt.

"OHH GOD" I moaned as her tongue touched my lips for the first time. "Oh my god, that feels so good, don't stop" I demanded as I began moving my pussy against her tongue.

She groaned and moaned into my pussy as she got as much of a taste as she could. Her tongue explored me like Louis and Clark explored the Americas. My hands pushed on her knees to hold my balance, and my hips went insane as I felt my next orgasm flooding inside.

Trina eventually found my clit and gave it a quick flick, which caused my whole body to spasm, before taking it between her lips and suckling. I arched my back and pushed down on her face as she suckled and held on for dear life.

My pussy burst and I began cumming all over her tongue, mouth, and face. She licked away and lapped at every convulsion my body gave. I eventually had to remove my cunt from her mouth and sit normally in the seat next to her as I began cramping from the orgasm.

"You taste muy deliciosa," Trina said as she brought her seat back to its normal position.

"Holy fuck, how did you know how to do that?" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"I been wit girls before. I am...cómo se dice...Bi" she replied.

"Did you plan this tonight?" I asked, slowly rubbing my sensitive pussy.

Her eyes caught the movement of my hand between my legs, "No, but you is muy bonita and the tequila made me want it." She said licking her lips.

God, she was sexy.

"We go inside?" She asked as she began opening her door.

"Si!" I answered back, making her laugh.

Once inside her house, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She took off her shirt and bra releasing the most golden delicious breasts I've ever seen. Not that I've seen that many but I watch my fair share of porn now and again.

Kicking off her shoes, Trina began unbuttoning her jeans and slid them down her legs, revealing a glistening pussy with no panties.

Sitting back on her elbows, on the bed, she spread her legs bent at the knee, and displayed her pussy to me, fingers spreading her lips.

"Hora de come" she spoke out.

"I donta speaka any Spanish" I imitated.

Biting her lip and smiling, she simply commanded me. "Time to eat."

Unbuttoning my shirt and unzipping my skirt, I stripped before her. I crawled up onto the bed in between her legs, kissing each knee as I made my pass. Not quite sure what to do or why I was doing it, I lowered my head to her beautiful brown pussy, and stuck my tongue in.

The taste was sweet and pungent. I immediately couldn't get enough and started lapping at her cunt like a kid who had to finish his sucker in the next 10 seconds or face mom taking it.

She grabbed my hair and forced my head down deep into her snatch with one hand, her other going at her clit.

I couldn't understand half of what she said, but after a few minutes, she grabbed my face with both hands and mashed it down, suffocating me with her pussy as she came.

My face was coated with her love juice as I came up for air. Trina having fallen back onto her back was lightly massaging her breasts. I kissed up her body, found each breast, and put the first breasts I've ever had in my mouth, since breastfeeding at least, and played with them for what felt like forever.

She ran her fingers through my hair while staring at me nursing on her big brown globes.

"That felt so good" she complimented me. "You never eat pussy before?" She asked.

"No, ma'am!" I piped up from her titty. "But, I just did what I knew I liked."

"You are muy buena!" She said in her sexy accent.

We took turns going down on each other and helping each other off for the next few hours until I looked over and saw that it was 6 am.

Cuddling on her bed, I reached over and grabbed her phone, and decided to text Lucy a few more times before falling asleep.

Once I laid my head down with Trina cuddling up behind me, feeling her naked breasts against my back, I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~next morning~~~~~~

I woke up to the feeling of my legs being separated. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was Trina's brown hair disappearing under the covers.

The next thing I felt was her warm breath on my hip and her warm tongue dancing over my clit. She worked my pussy like it owed her money and finger fucked me like there was lost gold in there somewhere.

I came again before I had to ask her to stop as my pussy was so swollen that I couldn't take any more.

She dropped me off at my house around 1 pm. Luce had texted me that she left my purse, phone, and keys in my mailbox.

Now, how am I supposed to talk to her?

I guess I'll just have to start by shooting her a text....