All Comments on 'Tristan'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Almost makes me wish I were a man so that I could be gay too! Please keep on writing, pleeeese!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good!

A very well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

I'm in love with Tristan now! Good job, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

that was great..... i wish u could write more about them

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Terrific!

I like the tone of the story; having to get past the facade or veneer you have given Tristan, very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice build up!

I loved the way the story built up to the sexual climax at the end, and the twist where Tristan admits how he knew so much about Kevin! Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best

Very suspensful. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the BEST

I guess everyone has there own taste...but this story has got to be one of the best, for me, that I have read at Literotica. If you ever write another chapter, please let me know!!!

SachsSachsabout 18 years ago
Excellent

This is probably the fourth time I've read this story and I still enjoy it. It is written with such beauty and the combination of emotion and eroticism makes for a nice love story. I would definately like to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yay !

weeeelllllll doooooooone !!!!

promise_mepromise_meabout 18 years ago
This is the hottest

This really is the hottest story you have written to date. I would love to read more if you have the inclination and time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This is the fourth time I have read this.The combination of mystery and romance is outstanding.Leaves me each time wishing the story would never end.

Cody_ThomasCody_Thomasover 17 years ago
Incredible

Is it sooo wrong of me that I want to play with Tristan too? I mean sleek, pale skin, long black hair, and violet eyes? That's my perfect fantasy! But alas, he exists not in this world. I thank you for sharing him from the delightful realms of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic (but...)

I adored it, but, alas, and I can't pin down why, I htough there was something lacking in the ending. Also, could have really done with something by way of a description of Kevin, he's just this big blank. Very good, but a bit far from perfect. Brilliant though, very beautiful.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
Fabulous

I'm actually a big fan of yaoi, though I tend to watch it in anime more than read it in mangaand you're writing just reminded me so much of it. Absolutely fantastic.

Alicexxx

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story, thank you :)

I wish you had drawn out the end a bit longer though, or perhaps even better, you could write a chapter 2. There is more to learn about this mysterious and beautiful model.

Black_WidowBlack_Widowover 17 years ago
Loved it

I loved this one so much, I spend very near an hour trying to find it for the fifth time. I have read this one so many times, it isn't funny.

What would make me die happily, however, is a sequel, or at least a better ending. Also a more complete bio of Kevin would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cool story.(^_^)

I liked this story a lot. Really funny,at the same time, it was hot. What I wouldn't give to be either Tristan or Owen.(^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
.

Very enjoyable. There were a couple grammatical errors and one comma where it shouldn't be ("are you a virgin, too"). Agree that more description of Kevin would be nice. And maybe something (anything) that would indicate that Tristan is human? But that's the joy of fantasy, I suppose. I loved the first couch scene: not quite real but it perfectly expressed the dynamic of a relationship; I have the same sexual tension with a couple guys I know (unfortunately it has yet to be acted upon!). Mmmm ... I want in their pants. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
outstanding, just too short

great story, I can see Tristan in my minds eyes, and me putting it to him all night long.

XedraXedraover 15 years ago
Want More

Great story! I'm really intrigued by Tristan's character, he's unlike anyone I've bread before. Excellent writing. The only problem I have is that I want more! I got to page 2 and it was already over, damn! I would really love to read more of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really Good

I would have liked to see more but other than that it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

One of my favourite stories of all times. I've read it more times than I can remember.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I really love this story. It's wonderful! I agree with the rest, however. Not long enough. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow...

Moving and hot... loved it! Make a sequel? please? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

Holy Crap!!! I loved it! It was so beautiful and I'm a straight young woman! Never thought I'd actually post like this! Keep Writing!!

afrodita79afrodita79about 14 years ago
Good.. but were´s the rest...

you have to continu this story, it´s good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nao!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
studied indifference ...

...thought it was alright

< joke >

No it was brill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why quit there

You should have kept going, i have read this three, four times, and i still love it. Maybe you can continue with this story, please said you will.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
The option of continuing

As many have saud before, this story lends such an opportunity for a continuation of some sort....no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I ( ORGASMS) ohhhhh....

that was without a shadow of a doubt the most well written and sexiest thing I have EVER read on literotica EVER!!!! I can't believe there's no continuation, but I suppose it's just so perfect you didnt see the need to add more :P

fexcellent452fexcellent452about 12 years ago

Honestly this is my all-time favorite piece. I've come back to reread this at least a hundred times. Fantastic work!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
swoon

silent hunk ftw. really liked how you conveyed kevin's feelings of obsessed confusion. tristan's characterization was also really well done; this piece is a model of how you really don't need that many paragraphs to establish a strong, unique personality.

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I've read over many times. It's a great example of getting across characters with just a few words. The pacing is also excellent. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmmm

This is a nice peice of wrighting but I do wonder about Tristans character. Mabye a series could come from this giving us a bit more information about him. Thank you for your talent dear, Good luck and good wrighting!

-A friend

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

as with most comments on here.? more is nice.? much much more is better.?

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
and like everyone else I want a squel :-)

Very terse and haunting, leaving us just as baffled and horny as Kevin. Loved the surf scene with Tristan's reaction, but he certainly seems a lot more mature than his stated age. I have a feeling there might be a tragic past behind this cold and seemingly emotionless facade.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
I agree with TimothyM!!!

I does sound like he might have had a terrible accident when he was a kid, considering he never looks others in the eyes or at them at all if he doesn't have to. Also he wears a mask of indifference to hide his emotion and doesn't speak unless spoken to unless of course it's to Kevin... Hopefully there will be a sequel to this!!! hint hint...

SumacandIvySumacandIvyabout 11 years ago
Topping from the Bottom

One of the best sex scenes I've read. You capture each moment and movement. I'm vested in each character. I'm hoping for more, but how can you top this?

Strong writing and compelling characters.

CinnerCinneralmost 11 years ago
Eyes open wide!

I REALLY enjoyed this. I'd love to meet Tristan even though I know that it would not do me any good.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Wonderful!!

after reading this story for the fourth time, am glad i am able to leave a comment. i so love the story. just wondering why you stopped writing. but not to worry, am gonna read your other stories....again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
plagiarized ?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4609866-tristan-boyxboy

They posted it in March. I know it's a big problem on this site.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I'm reading this for the 2nd time .... and I still love it !

Wonderful ... a glamorous ambiance for this story, which takes place, mostly I suppose, in the set of a photographic studio, where fashion shoots take place; but one with a certain mistery too because one of the main characters is just that: misterious. Tristan stands out for his "Elisabeth Taylor eyes" and his beautiful long hair that reaches his but. We know half a dozen other things about him, but nothing very profound which will tell us the kind of guy he really is. Plus, he rarely speaks. What made him choose the company of Kevin and appoint him as his boyfriend is another mistery.

But then, if we don't get a sequel from this wonderful writer who has been eluding us, we'll never know WHO Tristan is !! How about it ? ;))

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

please post a sequel of this story,i loved it but there are too many mysteries in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
read it so many times

Can you pls add more?I have read it more than 100x,I love it some much but what's Tristan story...Amazing read

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 7 years ago
I think this needs a sequel too

Got any love for the fans? C'mon!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
Strange and wonderful

and hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hor

I love this story you should write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moreeeee,,,,

I want more of Tristan and Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really wish this one was a longer book. I would have really enjoyed reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous