All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 18'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You know what is really sexy...

Judicious use of water resources. I cannot help but think how disappointed Captain Planet would be in Denny and Alessa.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

I was glad she swallowed. The story was well done, however way too many typo's. You need a Beta reader. ie. would should - I am glad you are going to condense it and speed up the pace a little. Still overall five stars! Doctime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My favorite couple!!

I was so excited to see a new chapter today and you didn't disappoint. I fall more in love with them and can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for making their adventure so real. I am interested to find out what is causing so much of Alessa's guilt and the reaction of her family to this relationship.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Love them!

looking forward to meeting the parents.

Senior819Senior819almost 9 years ago
Characters.

As with all good stories they reluctantly must come to an end. As to Alessa's family it is not unlike a family of a woman I know. When I met her she seemed to be an outsider in her own family. Although there wasn't a divorce to divide them it still hurt to think they could treat a daughter that way. After 45 yrs I am still her "security blanket"( A reference to Linus of Peanuts fame) and her husband. Denny is a more patient man than I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

When are you gonna post the next part??

titania123titania123almost 9 years agoAuthor
Update...

Chapter 19 is written, but it is off to my editor's. She hasn't yet emailed me to let me know when she will be able to get to it, so at this moment I'm as in the dark as all of you. Therefore, I wouldn't check back until Wednesday if not Thursday for an update.

Titania

titania123titania123over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 19 submitted..

So maybe it will show up by Friday? Saturday at the latest if it isn't delayed by something unforeseeable.

Titania

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do Not Dare to Shorten this Story!!!

Rarely have I enjoyed a story this much on this site. Please, do not shorten the story nor the pleasurable time your readers have to truely relish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've noticed...

That the first 15 or so chapters are shorter than these sexual ones - you're the bees knees in my book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous