Trivial Pursuits Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denny reached out a hand, and as she pulled him closer and closer to the screaming edge, he ran his fingers through her tousled hair, sweeping it to the side out of her eyes. The caress was tender and loving and so full of praise.

"I'm so fucking lucky," he husked, aching to tell her how much she meant to him. "And you are so beautiful with your lips around my cock." Alessa's gaze fluttered a moment before she seemed to refocus her powerful efforts.

He groaned when he felt a ripple shoot through him, a quiver and a clenching of his stomach. He could feel his climax coming as she nursed on him demandingly. "Sweetheart," he panted, attempting to control it, to stave it off to enjoy her molten mouth just a little longer. But he knew he should warn her, knew he shouldn't just assume she would be okay with him ejaculating in her mouth, especially the first time. "Fuck, Sweetheart, you better pull back if you don't-oh, god," he groaned when she only seemed to grow in fervor, her eyes never leaving his.

Her intent was clear. He would come, and she would take it all. For a moment, he felt a slip of hesitancy cut through him, but it was burnt away by the fire in her gaze. And then he could hold back no more. With a series of growls, his fingers grasping the brown locks of hair that he had once been caressing, Denny came sharply, powerfully. Alessa choked after the third spurt, trying her hardest to swallow without thinking, without making a big deal about it, but there was just so much and the flavor was rather heady. In the end, though she swallowed most of it, some drizzled out of her mouth. As a glob reached her chin and threatened to drip onto his new tie, his hand darted forward, and wiping it with a finger, he fed her the last bit, saving his new gift.

Denny lay back panting, his grip loosened to run his fingers through her silky hair once more while his eyes closed and honey like lightning swirled through him. She didn't stop playing with his cock, which was slowly softening, kissing and licking and stroking it with as much fascination as adoration. When his harsh breathing slowed and neared a normal rate, he opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"Come, here, Sweetheart," he whispered, holding his hand out to pull her up to him. He settled her on his lap, her thighs straddling his. He cupped her behind the neck, pulling her down for a kiss. When he pulled away, he took a deep, sexually satisfied breath and sighed out in complete relaxation. "You are amazing. You know that? I'm the luckiest guy in the world," he praised.

He was smiling up at her, his limp staff touching her bare thighs. He reached up to finger a few strands of hair away from her face, the tips then stroking her cheek before skimming down her neck. A finger caught in the black loop of the tie.

"So, a gift, huh?" he questioned lazily. "Is there more to this gift?" he asked with a cheeky smile, sliding a solitary finger down the front of the parted shirt, his eyes darting as if to peek naughtily around it to her naked flesh beneath.

She chuckled. He thought it was a sultry, confident sound. Her true voice. "Maybe. But first, dinner. Come on, let's eat before it dries out," she instructed leaning down to kiss him. Though she had meant it to be quick, he cupped her cheeks, holding her to him, opening her mouth to delve inside, and so she allowed it, unable to deny him anything. Even if she wanted to.

When a hand slipped under her shirt to caress her bare skin, she giggled and twisted away, at last pulling her mouth from his and sliding quickly off his lap. "No, if we start that we'll never get to food," she explained with a smile in her voice as she walked to the kitchen. "Sit down at the table," she called from the other room.

With a sigh, Denny tucked himself back into his pants, zipping up and walking leisurely toward the table. He smiled at how beautifully it was already set, the glowing candles setting a surprisingly romantic atmosphere he wouldn't have anticipated from her. There was a bottle of red wine on the table and two empty glasses. Taking the cue, he uncorked the bottle and poured before sitting in his seat. He could hear her rustling in the kitchen, clinking dishes and utensils. He even heard a sigh of contentment.

And then she brought out two plates. Denny smiled at the delicious presentation. "And what is this dish?" he asked, inhaling the mouth-watering aroma.

"Osso buco over creamed polenta. I would have opted for the buttered egg noodles, but I thought they'd either get sticky or mushy."

"Looks delicious," he complimented.

She gave a conciliatory cock of her head. "Well, I ordered it. Didn't make it."

Denny smiled, nodding. "Still is a sweet gesture. Thank you," he said and then leaned forward across the corner of the table to kiss her. She reciprocated, leaning and giving him a quick peck.

"Well, I was inspired. I wanted to do something for you since you're always planning things for me."

Denny smiled devilishly at her between bites. "And you were inspired to buy me a tie?" he asked and reached for the black silk still hanging around her neck.

She looked down at her plate and smiled shyly, her blush visible even in the dim candle light. "Well," she was doing that cute, shoulder roll, as if she were trying to wipe her ear on it. She cleared her throat and looked up, "I wanted you to wear a piece of me tomorrow when you're sitting there with all the higher ups."

He leaned over again, taking her by the neck and pulling her to him, his mouth devouring her, tasting the pork and the wine on her tongue. Alessa wanted to forget the meal, to sit on his lap and ride him until she came over and over. But he eventually pulled away, allowing her to finish the food on her plate. She shifted uncomfortably on her chair, feeling her panties flood.

"So, the key?" he mentioned with a smile.

She smiled, guiltily, but fluttered her gaze up to him. She chuckled, "Yeah, well, I wanted to surprise you. You don't mind, do you?"

He shook his head. "Hell, you can break in anytime if you promise to always do that."

"Yeah, well..." but she couldn't say more, her cheeks too pink, her throat too tight. The rest of the meal was filled with light banter, discussion of some work, but also other things they'd respectively seen in the news or heard on the radio. When they were finished, she cleared the plates, rinsing them off in the sink, before returning.

Denny was still sitting in his chair, but he had moved away somewhat. His leg was crossed and he looked satiated and powerful. "Come here," he commanded, stirring things alive inside her. Suddenly very aware of only being in his unbuttoned shirt and panties and the incredible black heels, she sauntered to him with as much sleek confidence as she could manage. She stopped just before her legs toughed his, knowing he hadn't called her over to sit in her chair.

"Closer," he beckoned, confirming he wanted her as near as possible, just not on his lap.

She took a step and half, arranging her thighs around one of his, the top of her outer thigh pressing against his arm rest. Denny lifted his hand and reached out a single finger to caress the bare flesh just below the hem of the white shirt. For a second he seemed content to draw lazy shapes on her skin, before moving up under the fabric. And then it hit the line of her lace panties.

"These are pretty," he murmured.

She bit her bottom lip. "They're new, too," she managed to respond.

"So they're mine?" He felt her shudder beneath his finger.

"Yes," she breathed.

His finger trailed across the lace until he felt the discernable crease of her slit. He moved the solitary finger down, noting with satisfaction the wet heat soaking the new panties. Alessa closed her eyes as her lips parted in lust-filled sigh. And then he took his pleasing finger away.

"Take them off," he commanded, his voice graveled with desire.

Her hands skimmed delicately up her thighs, catching the shirt fabric to hook her thumbs under the top of her new black panties. Knowing it was a show, knowing it was for his pleasure just as much as the blowjob had been, she took her time easing them down, undulating her hips in a seductive rhythm side to side, until they were down around the tops of her thighs, loose and incidental. Taking her hands from their job, the shirt dropped back in place, and in the shadow of the shirt, the now bared juncture of her thighs was obscured tantalizingly.

Denny's eyes slid up to hers. She blinked but didn't look away, a slow smile spreading her full mouth just before she bit her bottom lip in a teasing, seductive look. She then continued to shimmy her legs until the black lace fell silently to the floor. For a moment, the two just looked at each other, staring in dare. When Denny was satisfied she wasn't going to balk, he slowly stood up, the tips of his fingers gliding up her skin.

When he stood before her, his hands continued trailing up her body, sliding under the shirt languidly. But then, in a surprising move, he grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up, setting her up on the table. Alessa's legs bent around his, pulling him into her. And though she wished to be devoured like their meal, he arched away from her, a hand going gently to her neck, holding her for his inspection. He pushed her until she was forced to place her hands on the table behind her to keep herself up right, but still she held against him, letting him turn her head this way and that.

Once he seemed satisfied, his hand trailed back down her body, grazing over the curves of her breasts, causing her nipples to harden with the light caress. Alessa shuddered, her breath ragged.

And then Denny descended on her, cupping her cheeks and forcing his tongue into her mouth. It was a frantic claiming, a quick removal of his erection from his pants, her hips yanked closer to the edge of the table until they almost hung off, and then the swift impaling, the embedding of his need into hers. She cried out in pleasure, clinging herself to him. They kissed as frantically as he thrust into her, each seeking their own gratification as well as the other's.

When Denny knew he would get there more quickly, he reached down to find Alessa's clitoris, stimulating it enough to drive her forward in the race to climax. She clawed his back while she grunted in pleasure. He was leaving her no room to escape from the spine-snapping pleasure. Not that she wanted to. At last, with long, forceful thrusts, Alessa careened tightly, her body curling tightly into him as she screamed into his mouth. At last satisfied with her own turbulent release, Denny followed her, coming deeply inside. A few hip jerks and rolls, arms grasping and tightening around the other, harsh breath beating the air, and a thousand webs of electricity flickering across their skins.

Given some amount of indiscernible time, they recovered enough that Denny disengaged their flesh, and scooping her into his arms said, "I love the tie."