All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 21'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

For now, all I can say is "Wow!" I'm caught up in the emotions of the moment, perhaps for more reasons than the self-referencing content of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Every chapter I read always has me waiting for the next, I can't wait to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just great.....

ur writing skill and the flow of the story is awesome. hope to see more

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
The best one yet

Wonderful. I loved the argument with Dad. How will it change things? Super excited to find out.

engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
Superb writing

I had gone cold on this story (like the author I think) because Alessa just wasn't developing as a character at all. However this chapter is brilliantly written & changes that. I'm a very big fan of understated emotions & climaxes. These are very difficult to write but this is a masterclass. It is moving without being OTT; it is completely believable.

Finally we are moving on from the logjam of the previous 10 or so chapters - very well done.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 8 years ago
Great Job!

Well written. So glad you came back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Make it two more chapters instead of one. I know that you have it in you!!!

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Alessa Breaks Through! {or at least starts to}

Hope all is well in your world

Thanks for this. Be well.

joscharjoscharover 8 years ago
Quite endearing.

Good work takes time and this was definitely worth the wait.

Thank you for coming back to this story; I'm eager to see how it all turns out for our leading lady.

inspector123inspector123over 8 years ago
Superb!

Agree with other commenters that this was a well written chapter and well worth the wait. Denny has redeemed himself in my eyes from his "possessive and controlling" tendencies by not stepping in when Alessa was telling dear old dad off. My only criticism is that you packed a lot of the meat of the story (without sex I might add) into 3 pages. Please don't feel like you have to conclude the story in the next chapter. After over 20 chapters Denny and Alessa deserve a proper ending to their story. If necessary wrap it up in 2 chapters! You have it in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

I have loved every chapter you have written, but this culmination of feelings (good and bad) is more than I could have hoped. The first 2/3 I thought was a gentle beginning to the close of the story, but the final 1/3 took my breath away with its depth of emotions. Thank you for what you do. I can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just don't see it

He is manipulative and a dick, controlling liar, fuck up her career just to have ass at hand, traumatized her and he is molding her to be his little woman just the way he likes it, he is getting her out of her shell? How can you say that? I can't belive you call this a romance, well there should be some reality to it because this isn't either fantasy or non consent, this chick doesn't have friends they all pushing her to be with him like if his dick can cure cancer, they are all minions of him and she is too stupid to see it, she would be better of without him.....in the real life some one should had made an intervention, if she had any friends, but the writer got that right, no body gives a fuck about her in reality or some one would have said something, I guess you writer are transmiting something because I am apalled! I get to read this story because of the very high comments and rankings, but I dont get it, Yes I know this is a work of fiction. But this ROMANCE shouldn't she be getting the fuck out of this toxic and controlling relationship and onto a better one? I just don't see it. With all due respect how can this be a romance? Even the sex scenes were tainted by his manipulations, no means no, you can get away with some of the things you pulled on non consent but not in romance, more so being him the main character, it is like this story EIRIN he rapes her something horrible! Makes her into his whore then he realize he loves her awwwwww, and they live happily ever after, but well, read the other story to claiming an ally, wow that was even worst he beats her rapes her because he loves her and then she falls for him also awwwww. I see a patter here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How is the naext chapter going

Dear titania123. I hioe everything goes well for you. I have one plea. Could you give us an update on your work progress. From what you have written, I suppose you should be almost done with next ch, provided nothing stopped you. So how is it going, as I am waiting for the next chapter.

titania123titania123over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 22 Update

The writing is going well. Im just building to the climax now, then I have a "happy scene" to write and then the short epilogue. Im hoping to complete it by tomorrow if time allows. This weekend at the latest. I will leave an update on Saturday to let you all know where I am at in the process.

Titania

titania123titania123over 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 22 Completed and off to the editors...

So I should be able to submit it within a few days.

And FYI...jt is the LAST chapter of Trivial Pursuits so I hope you enjoy :)

Titania

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waiting...

has it been submitted yet? I can't wait any longer :(((

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I chanced across this story a few days ago and have been enraptured to follow Alessas and Denny's story. I was somewhat compelled voice my view upon reading negative feedback with regard to Denny's character. I quite enjoy his presentation as a savior character, while still having flawed conduct. In reality, we rarely take no missteps when trying to help those we have grown to care about. Denny's motives seem selfish at first; being drawn to Alessa by curiosity and physical attraction. But he grows to care about her on a much deeper level. I do feel his character is somewhat caged, in that he never opens to Alessa as to his own issues, which he seems to scarcely aknowledge. Perhaps Denny unwittingly shares in some of Alessas misgivings, which is why he understands her so deeply?

Irregardless of my compulsion to stringently analyze, I have grown quite infatuated with your tale. I thank you for your work in creating this composition and openness to share it with us. I feel I have grown with Alessa having empathized with her demeanor. I encourage you to follow your instinct proceeding: asses what you can from our comments, but don't allow it to create doubt that mars your sentiment.

Many thanks for this wonderful piece -AH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Your description of the geode is brilliant - more than masterful.

And weaving your philosophy into your writing sets you apart from most other writing on this site.

I'm sorry to see this series come to an end, but will enjoy your others.

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Such an amazing story.

This is my second reading of this story and I've decided that this is my favorite chapter. So full of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is my 2nd time commenting on the series and I believe all my ratings have been 5 stars so far. This was one of my favorites because of the emotion. Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, too corny for me...

...but you may appeal to others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous