Trixi Hit's Up a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God. Please. Fuck." Trixi groaned. Cory grabbed her hair, pulling her head back slightly, causing a moan to escape her lips and her body to squeeze him. He moaned in return, upping the pace even more. Trixi's moans and cries came faster. Cory watched her body react to him, damn what a sight. His movements become more forceful and erratic as he gets closer to orgasming. He reached down and rubbed Trixi's clit to take her over the edge. Following with her, he felt her squeeze him as she came, causing him to also let it loose. He pushed her down into the bed while he came with a handful of hard thrusts. Trixi immediately starting to giggle.

"Huh?" Cory grunted.

"I only thought people came together in cheesy romance novels. That was fun." She replied. She used her kegel muscles to give his softening cock a little squeeze. He jerked his hips in response. She giggled again and said, "now get off, I have to shower." She wiggled until he moved and she popped off the bed and walked to the shower. "Thanks for the shag," she said with a wink and closed the bathroom door.

12