Trixie Nude Hotel Adventure

Story Info
Alter ego, Trixie, lets loose in Vegas. Multi-O's, Denial.
854 words
3.61
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, I had a girlfriend with two distinct personalities. She was who she was during the day, but when night rolled around, and if she had a couple of drinks, Trixie would come out to play. Boy, was Trixie fun.

We were in Vegas one weekend. And what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. This particular night, Trixie was wearing a very short skirt and I instructed her to go pantyless. Mind you, 25 years ago, this was pretty risqué. We attended a show where we were parked right in front of the stage. Not always the best place for comedy shows, but just fine with dancers and magicians.

And with EVERYONE's eyes focused on the activities on stage, I had my fingers under her dress, keeping her from getting bored. I tried to time my more intense play so that she could come during crescendos. And she did. Twice.

We had a few more drinks over the mandatory 2-drink minimum and talked each other into going to the Red Rooster swing club.

Now Trixie was multi-orgasmic and VERY into Orgasm Denial. She was a little bitty thing and I could get her humping me cowgirl style and then lift her off of me and she would be air-humping for 15 seconds. I could bring her to a state of climaxuum and keep her there for a half hour, at the brink and back down again 20 to 30 times.

Now, back then, the Red Rooster was a lot skankier than it is today. Downstairs was for pool and single guys. Upstairs was couples only and all the bedrooms. At the top of the stairs was a landing with three couches set in an "L". We didn't see any likely candidates for a party so we scoped out the landing for voyeuristic pursuits. There were two couples, each on separate couches on the vertical line of the "L". Did I say on the couches? Well the guys were on the couches, their "dates" were on their knees between their legs performing oral worship.

I sat on the couch at the bottom of the "L" and had Trixie sit on my lap with her snatch facing the boys. I brought her to her favorite state of Climaxuum for 15 minutes before giving her a shattering O. Needless to say, the girls had come up for air by this time and were raptly paying full attention to our activities.

Well, enough of the warm-up story. We left this club around 1:30 a.m. We had been staying in North Vegas with family, but didn't feel like going back to separate bedrooms. So, we stopped at a local Holiday Inn, I rented a room on the top floor. We went up the elevator, traveled down a long hallway to our room and the key didn't work. I went back down to the lobby (yes, this part is really mundane, but it's going to get better really quickly), got a new key, went back upstairs, rounded the corner and what did I see?

Trixie had stripped down to her high heels. She had found my leathers bag and had put on my set of red ankle and wrist cuffs and padded blindfold. She was facing away from the elevator in an unfettered St. Andrew's Cross spread eagle. If only I had a camera.

Now, at this point, I threw caution to the wind. I came up quietly behind her -- she wouldn't have been able to guarantee it was me or a stranger. I ran a finger down her spine and instructed her, "Don't ... move!!!" I opened the door to our room, put our bags inside, said to her, "Listen very carefully!" I then threw the key down the hall 20 to 30 feet. She could hear it rattling (yes in those days hotels had actual keys) as it landed and bounced. I then instructed her, "Get down on your hands and knees, find the key and get your ass in the room. I'll be waiting inside." I then let the door close (yes, I was still in the hallway) with a resounding thunk.

She dropped to her hands and knees. Good (bad?) girl that she was, she didn't remove her blindfold. Within a minute, she found the key, retrieved it, turned around and realized that she didn't know what room was ours. The looks of shock and panic on her face was priceless. What if she attempted to open the wrong door. Would the occupants hear her and open their door to discover her slutty predicament?

She stood up, edged to the side of the hallway and ran her hand along the wall until she came to the potentially correct doorway. She oh so carefully inserted the key and ever so gingerly turned it in the lock. "Luckily", it was the right room. At that point, I grabbed her by the front of the collar and pulled her to her knees and dragged her into the room for a few more hours of play.

But the rest isn't about nudity, so here ends my story.