The Irresistible Innkeeper

Story Info
Tazai enjoys some elven hospitality.
3k words
4.46
6.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first gainful day of hunting in the Eversong Forest was winding down for Tazai. It had been an educative experience for the island troll, and his appreciation for the natural beauty of Quel'Thalas had grown immensely. In just a few hours he had collected a respectable stack of lynx skins, a few dozen pristine dragonhawk downs, and a handful of glimmering mana wyrm scales to boot. Sure, he may have felt a brush with death a few times, but the trophies he'd bring back with him to the Echo Isles would be well worth the danger. The only prey he had left to subdue was the one he coveted the most: a female elf.

Ever since he had first laid eyes on a sin'dorei woman, the desire to mate one had burned in his mind. The women of his species were attractive in their own primal way, but elven women were vain sirens whose magical beauty made them almost impossible to resist. They were, nevertheless, a challenge to seduce. On the whole, elven society still viewed trolls as primitives, and would not easily forgive a woman who discarded her dignity for a night of raw passion with a lesser race. Just like any creature of the wild, however, his quarry could be overcome with patience and cunning.

He emerged from the forest right before dusk, promptly identifying the inn of whatever village he now found himself in. It was a modest establishment by elven standards, but for an islander, it might as well have been a palace. There weren't many denizens loitering around by this time of day, so he gave thanks to the loa that their derisive looks could be avoided. Unfortunately, thanks were given too soon. Just before he crossed the threshold of the building, a small party of blood knights made their departure. They were all men, and it was obvious by their mannerisms that they had been drinking. The troll stepped to the side and waited for them to pass, not interested in being a target for their drunken malfeasance. A few of the men glared at him contentiously as they stumbled out, but he managed to stand his ground without as much as hearing a few elvish insults he couldn't understand anyway. It was wise for them to keep walking. Picking a fight with a muscular, seven-foot troll wouldn't have ended well, even with their advantage in numbers.

The interior of the establishment was dimly lit and smelled of liquor. To his surprise, it was barren of customers. Judging by the mess they had left behind, he had entered just after the bar's busiest hour. He studied the room as he sauntered inside, then came to an abrupt stop. His attention settled on the only other person still occupying the building: the innkeeper. Standing behind the bar counter was an immaculate specimen of elven femininity. Her eyes were mischievous emerald flares that contrasted with her perfectly innocent smile. Platinum hair framed her angelic face, straight and cascading to her lower back. She wore a tight-fitting bodice over a lacy blouse that left little to the imagination. Even from across the room, he could appreciate the cleavage of her capacious breasts. She had already noticed him before he had noticed her, smiling winsomely at him while she wiped a glass with a rag. Not one to shy away from a woman's invitation, he swaggered over to the counter and leaned upon it.

"Good evening," she greeted.

"Evenin'," he replied.

"It's not often we see a troll here."

"I can tell."

"What's your name?"

"Tazai. You?"

"Miriel."

"Pretty name."

"Thanks. I like yours, too. Can I get you a drink?"

"Dat would be nice. Have any rum?"

"Sure! Coming right up."

She put the glass down and turned around to retrieve a bottle of rum from the lower cabinet. He could tell how she worked for her tips by the provocative way in which she bent over. It was easy to make out the bulbous shape of her tushy underneath her thin skirt. For a moment he considered climbing over the counter and having her right there, but ultimately abstained. The likelihood of another guest walking in and interrupting them was far too high.

"What brings you to Quel'Thalas?" she inquired as she returned to the counter and began pouring his glass.

"Hunting."

"How do you like it?"

"I be havin' fun so far."

He took a drink of rum, savoring the taste as he admired the woman's features. Among other voguish accessories she adorned herself with, he was especially fond of her collar. It coiled tightly around her neck, suggestive of a particular fetish in the bedroom.

"So, ya like workin' here?" he pried.

She shrugged. "It's not so bad. Some customers can be pretty generous with their tips."

"What do ya like to spend ya money on?"

"Dresses, shoes, jewelry... sometimes gifts for my friends."

"Ahhh, I see. Ya have any family?"

"My father is a blood knight, my mother is a ranger. What about you? Any family back home?"

"None dat Bwonsamdi hasn't claimed."

"Oh... not even a girlfriend?" she prodded optimistically.

"Nah."

"Well... I find it hard to believe an accomplished hunter such as yourself has any problem with the ladies."

The compliment motivated him to leer at her hungrily, which in turn made her blush. "So, you're from the Echo... Isles?" she retreated.

"Ya."

"What's it like living on an island?"

"It be a simple life, but I like it."

She rested her face on her hands as she leaned over, beaming with intrigue. "I've always wanted to visit. I love beaches."

"Is dat so? Come back wit me, den. I'll show ya around."

She sighed and turned around again to put away the bottle. "Oh... That sounds fun, but I need to keep my job. Anyway, will you be renting a room?"

"If ya have any."

"You're the only guest, actually. Do you have thirty-five silver?"

He rifled through his pack for the coins, then pushed them across the counter. She smiled as she collected them, then handed him a key in exchange. "Here you go. You're welcome to stay down here as long as you'd like, and when you're ready, your room will be upstairs and to the right. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay better..." With a wink, she picked up a stack of dishes and began to make her way to the second floor.

"By the loa," he remarked under his breath. The woman was definitely in heat, and nothing was standing in the way of him claiming her. After taking a few minutes to finish his rum, he began marching upstairs, bypassing his room on his way to the kitchen. Just around the corner, he found her washing the dishes over a sink. This was the perfect opportunity to make his move. He hastily stripped out of his hunting garb before walking inside. Favoring a more aggressive approach, he prowled right up behind her, firmly clamping his hands on her hips as he pressed his naked self up against her posterior. With a frightened gasp, she dropped the plate she was holding and tensed up.

"Relax," he soothed.

"Are you out of your mind? We can't be doing this back here..." she scolded. In spite of her objection, his dominant hand made its way under her skirt and between her legs. Her skin was much softer than he imagined, stoking his lust.

"Dis place be as good as any," he insisted.

"It's too risky," she argued. "Go wait in your room until I'm through working..."

"I don't like to wait."

As he began to massage her groin with his middle finger, her resistance quickly thawed. Fervent breathes escaped from her lips as she leaned back against him, gripping the edge of the sink for stability. Her yearning, half-lidded eyes would have given away her true feelings if she was not facing the opposite way, but he didn't need to see her face to know his handiwork was appreciated. It wasn't long before he could feel precipitation on her crevice, encouraging him to follow through. Soon it would become more difficult for her to stifle her euphoric outbursts.

"Oh, fuck," she murmured. "You're going to get me fired..."

Before long, it was time for her to reciprocate his service. She wrested from his hold and turned around, then locked eyes with him as she sank to her knees. It was impossible for her to disguise her astonishment when she first saw his massive shaft hanging inches away from her delicate head. Judging by her expression, it was obvious that she had never seen a cock as large as his before. Nevertheless, she swallowed her trepidation and grasped the base of his mast with her dainty fingers. Her submissive gaze returned to his eyes after assessing his length, and with a lewd grin, she began to stroke his erection.

"Your cock is so much bigger than I expected," she confessed. "It's so hard, too..."

Apparently, not much convincing was needed for Miriel to turn into a slut. Perhaps elven women weren't as dignified as their reputation would suggest. In any case, he led her a step further along the path of immorality as he reached out and clasped her head by her hair, pulling her mouth to his cock. Her glossy lips parted to receive the package inch by inch until her capacity was reached, all while maintaining eye contact with him. As her head drew back, her tongue slathered the troll's appendage with amorous saliva, lubricating it. Over the next few minutes, she bobbed on her partner's cock at an enthusiastic tempo, erasing any remaining notion of her innocence.

He reveled in his triumph, indulging the view of her fawning at his feet. It was clear she had some experience fellating men by how diligent she was. She even seemed to be enjoying her duty, going as far as touching herself while she serviced him. As eager as he was to see her out of her clothes, a performance as impressive as this had to be savored. There was no need to rush things. After all, he had all night to ravish her buxom body. For a little while longer he would simply relish the sensation of her warm mouth on his manhood.

Inevitably, the moment arrived when he felt ready to empty his balls in her gullet. He held her head in place as he pumped it full tilt, amused by the bewildered look in her eyes. Within seconds, his cock started to spout violently, causing him to exhale loudly in relief. Her sounds of protest were muffled by his extremity. As disgraceful as it was, she recognized her obligation to swallow his semen and guzzled it down as quickly as it came. She inhaled dramatically when he finally withdrew from her maw, then beamed at him with gratitude.

"I knew ya was thirsty," he rasped.

"Your cum is so good," she praised. "I can't get enough."

"Don't ya worry. Ya gonna get ya fill..."

Without warning, he plucked her from the ground and hoisted her over his left shoulder, making her giggle with nervous excitement. She was as light as a feather for the sinewy hunter, allowing him to transport her without much difficulty. The stack of dirty dishes would remain unwashed as the dalliance began migrating from the kitchen to the bedroom.

"Wait," she said suddenly. "I have to close the inn."

"Nobody gonna see us," he responded, bending down to collect the room key from the pile of his belongings left scattered on the floor.

"But someone could walk in..."

"So what?"

Without delay, he carried her to his room and turned the key to unlock the door. The circular bed in the middle was made of soft fabric and was bathed in the intimate glow of arcane candles. He briskly set her upon it, then immediately began the exhilarating process of undressing her.

"I've never done this before," she admitted.

"Ya never make love before?"

"Not with a troll. I don't know if you'll fit..."

"Let's find out."

He removed her skirt and cast it aside. Underneath the gossamer fabric, she wore suede thigh-high boots and small frilly panties that were damp from foreplay. He selected the latter garment to be taken off next, sliding them down her supple thighs and over her fashionable footwear. She shuddered as her lower half was exposed, her heart racing with anticipation.

"Are you going to be rough?" she asked warily.

He ignored her, focusing instead on liberating her ponderous chest from her bodice. Once her top was off completely, he could finally appreciate the shape of her voluptuous body sprawled before him. She blinked at him gingerly as he girded himself, powerless to do anything but wait to receive his hardy gift. He pried her legs apart by her ankles, granting him unhindered access to her vulnerable slit. She bit on her bottom lip, bracing for the inescapable wave of excruciating pleasure that would wrack her body when he buried his blue monster inside her.

His spear penetrated her hymen, consummating his triumph over her inhibitions. The strain of his girth made her writhe and moan, only serving to inflate his masculine ego. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she struggled to cope with the initial discomfort. As he pushed further into her orifice, her back arched to accommodate his imposing length. She was a tight fit, but he succeeded nonetheless. Now that he was anchored in, he was free to explore her intestines at an exuberant speed. He knew her hole would never be the same after this. If not for the thrill of debauchery, he may have even felt a tinge of guilt knowing elven men would no longer satisfy her in the same way he did.

Her hyperventilation was music to his ears. He always suspected elves were just as sexual as his people were, and was elated to discover he was right. Thrust after thrust he extracted bliss from her fertile wellspring, indifferent to the toll it had on her stamina. Occasionally she made utterances in elvish which he could only assume was praise for his physical prowess. At one point during intercourse, he remembered her collar, prompting him to enclose his fingers around her throat. It was not long after this dominant maneuver that he felt her body convulse from an orgasm, cueing him to get off in turn. He hastened the onset, shifting his grip from her neck to her abdomen for a strong finish. As he prepared to unload inside her, she pouted at him with flushed cheeks, giving him all the incentive he needed to reach his climax. When his erection started to throb she instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso and clutched the bed at her sides.

At last, the session reached a crux as he began to ejaculate. The pressure finally discharged from his loins, bursting into her womb and inundating it with his potent seed. He let out a definitive sigh as he came, a sound muddled by his partner's spastic whimpering. It took a few seconds for him to empty his sack, and when his cock finished palpitating he deliberately pulled it out. In the moments that followed, she closed her eyes and simpered. "Mmm... You're so fucking good..."

This would have been the conclusion of the fling if it had been any other man, but not for Tazai. As a troll, he could regenerate sperm faster than she could catch her breath. Her stupor expired when she felt his weight on the bed, realizing all too late that he was just positioning himself for the next round.

"Wait, aren't you done?" she asked in disbelief.

"Just gettin' started," he answered.

"I don't think we should keep doing this. I still have to--!"

She could not even finish her sentence before he flipped her over. He then grabbed her hips, lifting her ass to be level with his pelvis. Fueled by adrenaline, she pushed her upper half up by her arms and peered back at him, amazed by his seemingly endless reserve of mojo. Before she knew it, she was being railed from behind with reckless abandon. Once again, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as her organs were abused by her insatiable guest. Her body rocked in sync with his bucking hips, enduring his onslaught as well as she could until his next steamy delivery.

This rakish cycle lasted well into the night until the cumspattered innkeeper lay unconscious beneath his enervated cock. He had lost track of time while exhausting her but ventured to guess it was a few hours past midnight. Feeling sated, he moved her over slightly to make room for himself. He drifted off right away, grateful to the loa for guiding him to this prize. That night he slept better than he had in many years.

The next morning, he woke to find the innkeeper still sleeping soundly beside him. As much as he fancied having another go with her, he decided it would be merciful to let her rest after such a long night. He quietly slipped off the bed without waking her, then returned to the hallway to retrieve his belongings. After getting dressed, he slunk downstairs to be confronted by a man waiting at the bar.

"Excuse me, where's the innkeeper?" the stranger questioned.

"Ya might be waitin' for a bit," Tazai explained. "She workin' pretty late last night."

He strolled out of the building, leaving the befuddled man in silence. The sun greeted him as he stepped outside, bringing a smile to his face. It was a beautiful day to continue gallivanting. Having now tasted the sweet nectar of an elven woman, he had developed a new appetite for their kind. Perhaps, loa willing, he would encounter another damsel to conquer before returning home.