Tropes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't another author's characters copyrighted?"

"Jane Austen has been dead for like 200 years, girl. Fanny is public domain. I could have all of Austen's heroes run a train on Drake if I wanted. That's actually a good idea. Let me write that down," Alan said as he started looking for a notepad.

"Fine. I'll go along with this plan. Can you at least recast Krampus? I don't want my Nate and Chad to be murdered by someone who looks like Adam Driver," Mandy implored.

"Okay, Krampus now looks like Bill SkarsgÄrd," Alan said absentmindedly as he started writing down all of Jane Austen's heroes and which actor he'd cast as them.

"The guy from It? Seriously? He does have nice lips. And big hands that look like he'd choke you just the right way. Hmmm. I'm sold," Mandy declared.

"So you're cool? Good. I'm going to let you go diddle yourself thinking about farms. Bye!" Alan hung up and frowned. "Please don't let this blow up in my face."

***********

As Brad and Kevin ran through the streets of the Incest/Taboo section, they noticed a group of people holding "#JusticeForChrissy" signs. They picked up speed as they noticed the crowd staring at them with suspicion and malice.

"That was weird. Usually it's all smiles and white people frolicking in that section," Kevin said while catching his breath. "And the song entering the street was different. Usually it's 'We Are Family' by Sister Sledge. I wasn't expecting it to be 'The Mob Song' from Beauty and the Beast."

"Maybe some author is writing a really dark incest story. Let's leave the straight people alone and find the Sci-Fantasy section. Should we go left or right?" Brad asked.

"No clue. Let's try right," Kevin said while taking Brad's hand and walking on.

They strode together until they heard "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper start playing. Lots of straight couples were out and about. One mom was introducing her kid to a hockey player. One man who looked straight out of a Hallmark movie was proposing to a bland blonde woman.

"This must be the Romance section," Brad noted. "Can we look for a wedding reception? I've wanted to dance at a wedding since Drake told me about this wedding where he danced the night away. Of course, he also got fucked by the father of the bride while getting his head pushed into the wedding cake. Then the groom got sloppy seconds. I don't want to do that part."

"I suppose the genies in Literotica aren't going anywhere. And I've never danced. We can learn together," Kevin said trying to downplay how excited he was to dance with Brad.

They eventually came up an outdoor wedding reception that was in full swing. There was an open bar, plenty of tables and most importantly: a dance floor with a DJ playing. Brad was relieved it was a DJ. He didn't particularly want to have his first experience dancing be with a terrible cover band.

Kevin led Brad onto the dance floor as "Three Wishes" by The Pierces started to play. Brad somewhat awkwardly put his hands on Kevin's shoulders. He looked around to see if anyone was staring at them. No one was.

"Brad, relax. I've got you." And he dropped a quick kiss on his mouth and put his hands on his back. They swayed to the music having it be unsaid that this was the happiest either one of them had ever been.

*********

Meanwhile at the "#JusticeForChrissy" rally in the Incest/Taboo section, Chrissy's hot dad Henry Putnam was speaking at the podium.

"Our marching orders from our authors are clear. No more gay shit in the straight sections! Today we declare war on the Gay Male section. Who's with me?"

The crowd roared in agreement and started chanting "Kill the homos!"

To be continued...

12