Tropes: Pizza Delivery Man

Story Info
Late Night Pizza Threesome.
4.3k words
4.43
11k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and Shannon toddled through the front door of their apartment. A night at the bar with their girlfriends had been a lot of fun, but both of them were drunk, and lonely for male company.

"Jesus Christ I'm hungry." Katie was in the middle of undressing in the living room, tossing her clothes this way and that, as was her habit when she got drunk. "I am craving a pizza right now. Is Rizzo's still open?" Katie was completely naked now, and walking towards the laundry room. Her toned ass flexed with the movement, her B-cup breasts pert and quivering. She pulled on an extremely short pair of exercise shorts, and jerked on a cropped t-shirt before walking into the bathroom that Shannon was vacating.

"I think so. It's almost two." Shannon had changed in the bathroom, her full E cup breasts and flaring hips covered by a soft grey cotton nightie, unbuttoned so that her impressive cleavage was visible. "We'd better order fast, though, and you better have some money. I spent my last bit of cash on those last two drinks."

"'S cool." Katie emerged from the bathroom and picked up her phone, as Shannon flopped on the couch and picked up the remote. There was this guy at the bar earlier who looked like he wanted to chat her up, but his friends left before he could make his way over. Shannon got over it. There were always going to be people who were asses about her weight. She didn't let it affect her.

"Make sure you get some pepperoni and red peppers, Katie!" Shannon said

"Hello, Rizzo's?"

Derek had just returned and cashed out his tips at Rizzo's, one of the few, it seemed, Mom and Pop pizza joints left in town. It had been a long shift. Finals at the university were winding down, but deliveries had been off the chart during finals week. Derek had been working so much he barely had time to study for his own tests, but he managed to ace almost all of them. Finally, finished with work and the semester, he was looking forward to sleeping all day tomorrow.

"Hey Mike, I'm ghost." He said to the manager.

"Wait, can you run one more? You don't have to come back to the shop after. And it's on your way home."

"Sure, but what about the money? Was it a card?"

"Yep. Gimme a few..." Mike and Derek were the only ones left, which was fine with Mike. Derek was his best employee by far, and Mike knew that the pie would get delivered hot, with no customer complaint. The chuckle headed delivery drivers would have dropped the food, let it slide around their cars, and the phone would be ringing off the hook with free pizza runs.

Mike slid the large thin crust with pepperoni, sausage and red and green pepper into a box, sliced it into squares, and slid it into an insulated bag. "Grab a couple of sodas from the cooler, and good night, Derek. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Bring the bag back when you come to get your check on Monday."

"Alright, Mike. Enjoy your break." Rizzo's always closed between the end of the spring semester and the start of summer term. The university was responsible for so much of their business that to stay open with no customers would have been fatal to the business, so Mike followed the tradition of his father and grandfather, and closed the business for two weeks each spring, and took his wife to visit her sister in Florida.

Derek jumped into his '98 Corolla, still running like a top despite the years, and headed toward the address.

"I can drop this off, and head home to sleep." Derek thought. The week, between tests and work, had been brutal, and his sleep had suffered. Working your way through college was just as hard as his mother had said it would be.

1204 Honeycutt Drive Apt. 6 was the address, and Google Maps told him he was a mere three blocks from his home in the student apartments on the edge of campus. The apartments all had outside entrances, 1 and 2 on the first floor, 3 and 4 on the second, so Derek bounded all the way to floor three. He knocked briskly on number six and called "Pizza!"

When Katie opened the door, she saw a six foot, well built black man with a nice smile on his face, shoulders that looked as if he lifted weights, and large hands. One of those large hands held a credit receipt for her to sign. Derek saw a petite young woman with dark blonde hair, wearing volleyball shorts that hugged her small firm ass and gave her a noticeable cameltoe below her soft flat stomach. The cropped tee shirt did nothing to hide the hard nipples poking the threadbare material. "Shannon! Can you bring me a pen? Come on in." She said to Derek, practically yanking him into the apartment.

Derek saw a bigger dark haired female round the corner and his mouth went dry. She was wearing a modest cotton night shirt, but her body destroyed that modesty. Fat, round breasts seemed ready to split the garment at the buttons, and her hips were wide enough that he could see the swell of her ass from the front. Her bare legs, which he could see just above the knee, also appeared thick and lovely. Derek woke up and instantly became horny.

Katie took a pen from Shannon's outstretched hand, and signed the slip while Derek removed the pizza from the hot bag. Derek took the slip, and, glancing at it, noticed there was no tip. Goddammit.

Katie noticed her screw up, even through her drunken haze. "Oh shit. I didn't give you a tip."

Derek waited patiently.

Katie looked at Shannon, who was staring at Derek. Shannon glanced over and said "Don't look at me. I told you I didn't have any cash left after those two bomb shots."

Derek was confused. "All you have to do is write an amount on that line-"

Katie interrupted, "Can you put the pizza in the oven, while I talk to our friend the driver?" Shannon reluctantly brought the pizza into the kitchen.

Katie leaned toward Derek conspiratorially. "Look, I bet I could give you a good tip without cash. I bet you would like it if I paid you with my mouth."

Derek was taken aback, as was Shannon, who had crept back in the room. Shannon was taken with Derek, whose broad shoulders and cute smile had her whirling with all sorts of fantasies. Black men that looked like Derek always turned her on. But she couldn't believe that Katie was offering a blowjob to the pizza man! What was this, a '70's porno flick?

"Whaddaya say? I haven't had a dissatisfied customer yet." Katie licked her lips and glanced down at Derek's denim covered crotch.

Derek was thinking about getting fired and figuring out how he would pay for senior year,when Katie pulled up her shirt, exposing her small, firm breasts, her nipples sticking straight out. Pink aureole covered almost her entire breast. Derek could feel his cock hardening.

"Ummm...I need this job."

"So?" Katie scoffed. "I won't tell if you won't." She tweaked her stiff nipples and sighed.

Derek looked at Shannon, who was staring straight at him. She cracked a tiny grin, one side of her mouth barely turning upwards.

Derek said fuck it. He felt as if he deserved some reward, a treat for getting through the toughest week of his life to this point.

He turned and shut the door. "OK, but I wanna see her tits, too."

Shannon looked shocked. "Hey, this is between y'all."

"Look," he said. "I don't have to go back to the shop. I'm on my way home. No one had to find out, and I think you are gorgeous. Both of you. This week, between finals and work, I think I've slept a total of twenty hours, so maybe I'm punchy. But I'm not going to pass up a chance to make this potential good time even better."

Shannon was hungry, drunk, but sobering up, and tired, so she mentally threw up her hands, and said, "Whatever. But I'm going to show you my tits, and that's it."

Katie said "You're always showing them off in those tops you wear anyway. It's time someone got to see the full package." Katie continued to finger her own nipples while she traipsed off to her room. "Be right back..." she called over her shoulder.

"You're not going to see my tits before I know your name."

"Derek." He replied. "Nice to meet you, Shannon. Y'all been partying tonight?"

"Yeah. Just went to the Crooked Letter and had some drinks. You might as well have a seat."

Derek took off his hoodie and draped it carefully over a chair. Taking a seat on the slightly busted out couch, he began to relax a little. "Look, if you don't want to-"

Katie came back in the room carrying a bong and a baggie of weed. "Do you smoke, Mr. Pizza Man?"

"Derek." He said. "And yes I do. Especially when I am on vacation. Which I am, as of right now."

Katie nestled the bong between her tits and licked the opening suggestively. "Then you get the first hit!" She said. She set the water pipe down, and filled the bowl with sticky green buds.

Shannon looked uncomfortable. Whenever she smoked weed, she got really horny. It was like the THC had a direct route to her pussy, which would uncontrollably drip when she was stoned. She did not want to lose control and fuck Derek. But if she took a few good hits, all bets were off. She tightened her resolve as Derek took the first puff.

Derek exhaled and felt the high beginning quickly, as if his whole body was lighter. Katie took a pull, and offered the pipe to Shannon.

"No thanks...I'll smoke after I eat." And can go to bed and rub my clit until I come, thinking about Derek, she thought.

Katie knew all about Marijuana being Shannon's aphrodisiac. Katie went into the kitchen and grabbed a few slices of the pizza, put them on a paper plate and said, "Eat. Then smoke."

Katie had a plan. It all started to take shape a few weeks ago when she and Shannon had scored a particularly strong bag of green from their dealer. After going home and having an afternoon smoke session, Katie found herself naked and openly stroking her own pussy, while she watched Shannon's huge tits jiggle as she did the same. Katie had always been upfront about her bisexual tendencies, and Shannon never said she wanted to experiment. But after smoking, Shannon was so turned on that she practically ripped her clothes off so she could get her fingers in her pussy. Katie had never seen her so stoked up.The young women both had earth-shattering orgasms that afternoon.

Afterwards, Shannon apologized up and down and was quite embarrassed. "I've never done that before. It's the weed. It's like, every time I get high, I get so horny that I have to get off." Katie had wondered why, every time they smoked, Shannon would go to her room for a short time, usually coming out with different clothes on. And she always put on something that quietly highlighted her round breasts...a deep v-neck, a bodysuit that dipped low, or an oversized shirt unbuttoned nearly to her waist. She was so relaxed after having an orgasm, she needed to dress differently.

Katie reassured her that she had had a good time that night. The only thing missing was a good cock. She thought that she had found Shannon's inner freak and wanted to bring it out, so she was trying to find a suitable guy at the bar, but there were too many people in their group, and she resigned to try to get a third some other night. Having the pizza man show up (and be fine!) was a gift from the gods. Now, Shannon just needed to smoke, and she might get her wish to see her roommate fucked by black cock.

Shannon ate her pizza thoughtfully, as Katie smoked again. "Derek? What are you studying?"

"Psychology. I would like to be in private practice someday. But then there's medical school...i'm not sure, I might try psychiatry." He took the offered pipe and pulled another huge hit. "Might I have a glass of water?"

Katie thought that her exposed breasts might have been forgotten, so she kicked it up a notch, skinning her tight shorts down to the floor, and marching into the kitchen completely naked. She wanted to keep the sex on track.

She returned with Derek's water, just as Shannon finished her pizza, walked into the kitchen and got a drink for herself. When she returned, Katie was sitting in the guy's lap! Rubbing herself on his still covered crotch, Katie's sweet aroma began to fill the air. He wasn't giving off a creepy vibe, but still...Katie was pulling out all the stops. She must be super horny.

"And why should I let her have all the fun?" Shannon thought. Stretching the neckline of her nightie around her large breasts, she strode purposefully to the bong, loaded it, and pulled two massive hits. With her breasts' exposure to the cool air in the apartment, her nipples became instantly hard, her dark brown aureole bumped and creased.

Katie had managed to coax Derek out of his shirt by this time, and she noticed her friends change in attitude. "Shannon, I knew you would come around." Shannon leaned back on the love seat to watch the show, the familiar buzz starting in her brain and zipping to her clit. She didn't wear underwear to bed, so she had to be careful, or the wet spot would show. Immediately after having that thought, she dismissed it, thinking that she'd gone this far, a little pussy juice was the least of her worries.

Katie had slid in between Derek's legs , and was pulling his jeans from underneath his butt, when she stopped and gasped. "Man, you have a big one." She said.

Shannon just stared. Derek's cock looked to be just over eight inches long, and it's thick shaft gracefully curved to the left. Shannon's pussy was becoming so wet that she could feel the moisture on her ass, and an undeniable itch to her clitoris.

Katie finished pulling Derek's jeans off, and hefted his cock in her hand. Stroking it slowly, she licked the shaft from balls to tip, and stroked it up and down.

Derek hadn't had much sex in his college career. Most guys his age were chasing tail all the time, and Derek was all about the pussy for sure. But having a part time job, being a full time student, and having to pay for every inch of college himself didn't leave him much time for girl chasing. His last relationship blew up in his face after he delivered a pizza to his girl's address, only to have a guy he didn't know answer the door. He hoped that this blowjob turned into more. Katie was a hottie, her hands were starting to do magnificent work, and her tight little body was a joy to watch, her breasts jiggling with the movement of her hands on his cock. But Derek had his eyes on Shannon, her voluptuous body played right to his preferences. He loved curvy women that had some heft, something to hold on to. Shannon's tits were on full display across the room, and he wanted them closer.

"Shannon? Can you come over here? I swear I won't bite."

Shannon was at war with her libido. She knew that if she sat down next to Derek, this was going to turn into a threesome. Which she wanted...which she didn't want. It had been awhile since she had had sex...but it wasn't necessary. And Derek was a fine specimen of a man. The night that she had spent masturbating with Katie was as wild as she had ever gotten. She had had boyfriends and plenty of sex, but it was always pretty normal.

Katie took him in, swirling her tongue about the head, and breathing deep, took him as far as she could. When she released him, he was shiny black. Shannon saw the glow from the lights on his gleaming hardness and sighed. Picking up the bong again, she bubbled the chamber white with smoke, cleared it in one gust, and coughed out a cloud of smoke. Advancing toward the couple on the couch, she grasped Katie's head and planted a deep kiss on her mouth, her tongue exploring her roommate's, as Derek's eyes threatened to pop out of their sockets.

Shannon tugged her cute nightie over her head, shook out her hair, and said, "Suck his cock, Katie. Make it hard and wet for me."

Derek was shocked. She had seemed downright meek next to Katie's brazen, tipsy behavior. All of a sudden, she went full freak-a-zoid.

Katie went back to work on Derek's hard rod, bringing it back to full stiffness. Shannon spanked her firm ass, causing Katie to moan deliciously around Derek's cock. He could feel the vibrations in the soles of his feet.

Shannon spanked her again, saying "I want to suck his cock now. Give it up."

Katie moaned again and said "Keep spanking me, I'm going to come." She replaced his cock in her mouth, and began to rub her clit with her left hand. "Mmm..." she moaned again. The moaning increased with the frequency of Shannon's spanking. Derek was having difficulty. This was by far the most intense sexual situation he'd ever been in, and he was going to blow a load in Katie's face quickly if she didn't stop sucking his cock.

Thankfully, for Derek, Shannon's spanking brought Katie off sooner rather than later, her stinging slaps making Katie's ass red as she spasmed over her own fingers, her long drawn out "MMMMMMM" vibrating Derek's cock so much he had to pull out of her mouth with a pop. Shannon practically shoved her out of the way to get at it.

Derek said "Slow down, baby. Let me see those fine tits." Derek began to caress Shannon's truly wonderful breasts. Squeezing the nipples between thumb and forefinger on each hand, he rolled and tugged, feeling them increase in size, and becoming spongy and firm. He sat up and intensified his torture, making Shannon's breath shorten into light, quick gasps.

"Suck on them." Shannon said. "Suck them hard."

Derek pulled the left nipple into his mouth, and slowly pushed it out. In, then out again as he massaged the rest of the breast with both hands. She pulled his head close, and he responded, zeroing in on the nipple, sucking it hard between his lips, and nipping his teeth into it.

"Ohhh godDAMN that feels good." Shannon singsonged. Katie recovered from her orgasm, and whispered in Shannon's ear. "I know you want to fuck him. I remember that day, we got high and we played with ourselves. You're a stone freak. You want to fuck. We can do this all the time. Cocks in you, sucking cock, licking my pussy, me eating yours...we can do this all summer. " Katie slid her hand down through Shannon's soft bush, discovering that she was absolutely sopping wet, and Katie slipped a finger in with very little resistance. Shannon gasped, and Derek latched on to the other nipple, pinching the one he had just left hard between the fingers of his left hand.

Shannon was close to coming when Katie whispered again. "How do you want it? You wanna come on my fingers or on his big cock? I can feel you grabbing my fingers, it feels so good...but I bet his cock would feel better. Tell me you want that cock baby...tell HIM you want that cock."

Shannon said out loud, "Put your fucking cock in me before I explode."

Derek leaned forward as Shannon stood away from him and sat down on the couch. She leaned back and pulled her pussy open, her red eyes crazed with lust. "Get it in me, I want to feel it."

Derek took in the sight before him, and was silently grateful for this last pizza run of the night. Shannon's thick thighs were pulled up, her massive tits slid softly to the side, and her hands were busy with her clit. As he watched, Katie knelt on to the couch and kissed her way from Shannon's breasts to her lips, and was still locked on them when Derek slid the first inches into Shannon's wet folds. Their lips smacked as Shannon pulled back and moaned "Oh yeah. Shove it in...fuck me with it."

Derek wanted this to last. Hell, he had worked hard, harder than he'd ever worked this year. He felt he was being rewarded, and he wanted to enjoy his reward. As much as he wanted to pound his cock into Shannon's hot wetness, he silently called on God, Allah, Gaea, and every deity he could think of to slow his orgasm. He proceeded slowly, his cock filling Shannon inexorably, until he was fully buried, her wetness now dampening the root of his cock, and dripping into his balls.

Shannon felt full. His cock stretched her deliciously, and she clamped down on it, squeezing more moisture along the sides of it. Katie's dirty mouth started again. "Oh god, look at that...your pussy looks so pretty around his cock." Katie started to roll and squeeze Shannon's nipples with her fingertips, giving her short sharp shocks that jolted her clit with every pinch. "I want to see him fuck you. I want to see that cock explode...come on, Derek...fuck it. I wanna see it."

12