Tropes: Pizza Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek withdrew slowly, dragging his cock past her full, swollen lips. Shannon gasped and licked her lips. Derek started to build a rhythm, just a little slower than she needed to come right away. The full feeling she experienced at first became a yearning, as if she needed that fullness, that expansion. Derek stroked comfortably now, his pelvis lightly slapping hers, Katie now leaned back, and grabbed the bong. Lighting up, she exhaled and said "You need to fuck her, Derek. Give it to her. She needs this bad. Don't you, honey? It's going to be a long hot summer."

Katie's words began to affect Derek, whose resolve began to slowly erode. The more he progressed in and out of Shannon's pussy, the faster he went. Shannon did her best to fuck him back, until he needed more than she could give him with her legs on the floor. He tapped the inside of her legs, and Shannon immediately lifted them, and settled them on his shoulders, but as he repeatedly thrust into her , her legs sagged into a wide v, bent at the knee. Her pussy opened just a bit more, and Derek buried himself again, all the way to the hilt. Shannon was on fire with lust, her own mouth getting into it. "Give me that black cock. So deep inside me...fuck me!"

Derek had lost almost all control, and he cradled her legs in his large hands and began to pump. Katie's fingers were working her clit furiously, her weeded, red eyes at half mast fixed on the x-rated scene before her. Derek's slim dark brown body was working in and out, the muscles in his chest and abdomen tensed, giving him the look of a chiseled African sculpture. The juxtaposition of his dark, hard body against Shannon's soft, full white ass, her spread, plump thighs and her huge tits was so erotic to Katie, that she was as turned on watching as she was participating. When Derek's pace increased to the level that he began to really clop-clop-clop into Shannon's lush flesh, the sound sent Katie over the edge, and her pussy flooded her fingers for the second time that night.

Derek was close to his last legs, as he felt Shannon's pussy balloon around his cock, just as she hoarsely said "I'm coming! Oh, fuck I'm coming..." Derek felt her contract in waves around his cock, and he kept thrusting, hoping to keep this going. Her orgasm elongated, and a low keening wail slipped out from between her clenched teeth.

Eventually the shuddering stopped, but Derek hadn't. "Shannon" he said hoarsely, "Are you...?"

"Come on my tits." Shannon said "I want to watch it shoot on my tits."

Derek slid easily out of her, and stroked himself over her. His eyes involuntarily shut when the first blast hit him, and he forced them open just in time to see his second jet splash over her hard right nipple, and a third do the same. Katie licked her lips and hummed, watching. Shannon was blinking rapidly, and scratching her head with both hands, a "Wha' happened?" look on her face. Derek was breathing hard. Katie grabbed a towel and threw it on Shannon, then fell to her knees and began to clean Derek's cock with her tongue, licking all around the base of his cock, tonguing each of his balls in turn, and sucking the end with a pop that bugged Derek's eyes.

"Was that a good enough tip?"

Derek smiled, and closed his eyes. Shannon sat up abruptly and said, "If you think you're getting out of here without doing that again, you're wrong."

She grabbed the bong, and bubbled it white with smoke.

12