Trophies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niki pulled her pants down and moved over her sister's face. She aimed her phone at Ellie so that both her pussy and Ellie's face were in the shot before lowering onto her sister's waiting mouth. Ellie grabbed Niki's legs and started licking her pussy. Niki was far from gentle as she grinded against Ellie's face.

Ellie tried her best to keep with the grinding, but from Niki's lack of interaction, that wasn't her biggest concern. She could faintly hear the sound of Niki's voice.

"For all those ladies out there with siblings of age, I highly suggest this. Especially with men. They'll be putty in your fingers as soon as they see your snatch." Niki said. She stood up and pointed the camera down. "How we doing down there, El?"

Ellie mustered up a smile, unsure who the video was broadcasting too.

"Well, that's all I have time for now." Niki said. "Stay tuned for more sexual adventures with Niki and her slave El."

Niki made her patented peace sign and ended the stream. She laughed at her sister still lying on the bed and processing what had just happened.

"You can get up now, sis." Niki said as she pulled her pants back up. "You'll have plenty of more opportunities to please me."

Niki left the room and Ellie got off of her bed. Since when did Niki have a dominant side? If anything, Ellie was the more dominant one. Yet as soon as Niki opened her mouth, all she wanted to do was obey. Ever since that afternoon, Ellie couldn't remember much from her walk getting high. It had to have been the weed, which meant no more drugs for Ellie. Getting a quick high was one thing. Letting it alter her personality, so that she'd happily let her sister ride her face was another.

Ellie went back to brushing her hair. She decided that the next time she was challenged, she'd show Niki who the boss really was.

***

It was dark. Too dark for Ed's liking, especially with his camera in the hands of an amateur. There was no noise, which helped ease his nerves. Someone like Roger was not someone who could stay still and silent. Ed felt the walls and celebrated triumphantly in his mind when he found the switch.

Like a kid frightened from a scary basement, he quickly flicked the lights on and revealed a man cave not unlike Ed's own personal space. And just like Ed, Roger had found his own personal dolls. On display atop a podium in a Wonder Woman costume posing like her infamous scene out of the episode 'Fine Art of Crime', was a young woman with jet black hair and a killer body. The costume suited her well and she embodied an accurate representation of the superheroine.

Sprawled out at her feet was an older, but still attractive woman wearing the iconic slave outfit worn by Princess Leia in Return of the Jedi. Having life size replicas of the two feminine icons was any guys dream, but having two women dressed as those icons was even better. Roger's sister and mother were now relegated to collectible toys for the time being.

Ed took one last appreciative look at the two displays. If he ever did get his camera back, these two were worth adding to his own collection, a move to punish Roger for stealing. They would look perfect in his man cave or even in his bedroom. The possibilities were endless. But they were only possibilities if he didn't find his camera. The next stop was Roger's job at a video game store in the mall. If there was a place to wreak the most havoc or find the prettiest girls, that was going to be it.

***

The dishwasher clicked shut and began its cycle. Kendra was now used to the feeling of being a passenger in her own body. Between the blackouts and experiencing the loss of control, she figured out that Ed was somehow controlling her. First, she hadn't been able to move, then after he put the watch on her, she could move, yet she still couldn't control herself. She was, for the time being, effectively trapped.

The sensations from her body were all still intact. She could see where she was going and feel the items she was picking up. She could feel her daughter's small shirt tightly wrapping and straining her breasts and her daughter's shorts almost hiked up her ass. Even the way she carried herself was different. Lazier in movement and less of a focus on presenting the most sexually appealing side of herself. Ed had made her Karla, and that extended beyond her clothes and body language. Karla's room was her room now. Once she was done doing the dishes, she moved back to her room and lay on her bed. With the mindset of a young college girl, she needed to take some selfies to post to her new profile. Having just joined social media, her online profile was lacking, and she needed to catch up with provocative photos if she wanted to attract new men willing to fuck her senseless.

The thought of men fucking her brought her back to Roger. Ed had let Roger fuck her just to spite her and although it was supposed to be humiliating, she actually quite enjoyed it. Much more than she enjoyed fucking Ed or her lawyer. Ironically, it seemed that due to the many avenues young people had for finding partners, they were much more experienced in the bedroom than people in Ed's or Mr. Collin's age group. It was refreshing to be fucked without worrying about appeasing the man's ego. Roger didn't care about her needs and desires, he was only concerned about himself. However, that didn't stop him from trying to get her off too, which worked wonderfully.

When Ed kicked him out, she had been disappointed that she'd be losing the one thing that she enjoyed while her body wasn't in her control. She was quite pleased to overhear that Roger had stolen the camera, giving Ed a taste of his own medicine. If Roger was smart enough, he'd be back soon enough to collect her as a prize.

Kendra stared up at her phone and snapped pics of her duck face and cleavage at the most enticing angles possible. Her social media profiles were updated with the risqué pictures hoping to capture more and more audience.

The unsettling thing about not being in control was that going through the motions felt like watching a movie and part of that experience was the anticipation of what was going to happen next. Whatever Ed had programmed, her body was carrying out as instructed. After she posted her pictures, she changed into some of Karla's lingerie. It was probably the same lingerie her daughter used to seduce her own men.

Like Karla's other clothes, the lingerie was a tight fit, but Kendra still managed to wrap it around her body. It was uncomfortable, but without control of her body, she couldn't exactly adjust it. Once she was dressed, her body headed to the basement. There was only one reason she went to the basement these days. For shameless display. Kendra moved onto the platform and smiled as her body froze in place. She hated the good feelings that followed. And she hated that it was Ed's man cave and not some rich young playboy. She'd happily stand around all day for someone like that. But until she was free from the influential items, this was her life. An ornamental trophy for her hopefully soon-to-be ex-husband.

***

The twins and their friends waited in line for the popular restaurant, Decor. Niki was her usual social self making the routine social media video documenting her night as it happened, but Ellie was unusually quiet. She couldn't get over how dominant her sister had become. They used to be a synergistic team, a dynamic duo. Now it seemed like Niki was acting from a place of perceived superiority.

"You all right, babe?" Ellie's boyfriend, Mac, asked.

"Yes, I'm just tired I guess." Ellie said.

Mac embraced her, his ripped body comforting her like a warm blanket. He kissed her on the forehead and let her be with her own thoughts. Niki talked with everyone and anyone as they continued to move forward in the line.

Ellie looked up at the now infamous Decor sign and saw the two usual female models in place. What a job to have. People could barely appreciate their looks from below, but it had to pay well for such a concession.

The oddest part of the wait, the elephant in the room, was that Niki and Ellie hardly talked to each other. These were twins that had always been inseparable and always on the same page. But now Niki barely acknowledged her other half. No one dared say anything, fearing they'd be cast from the group next. Ellie knew she wasn't making an effort either, which probably didn't help.

When there was only one group in front of them in line, Ellie stared at the former hostesses now on display. The hostess uniforms that they used to wear had been replaced by lingerie. Sooner or later, the girls were just going to be naked. Maybe it was due to the raunchy theme night, but the poses were also more provocative than Ellie recalled with one girl mimicking a blow job while touching her pussy and the other leaned forward with her cleavage and breasts on full display.

"Next."

Niki and the group moved forward, and she confirmed their reservation.

"And anyone freezing?" the host asked.

"Just that one." Niki said while pointing to Ellie.

Ellie was too caught off guard to respond.

"She'd like to be naked too." Niki added.

"Um..." Ellie started, but Mac interjected.

"Nik, we never discussed this." Mac said.

"Yes, we did. Isn't that right Ellie?"

Everyone looked at Ellie. The sudden attention was overwhelming, especially after being ignored for the last ten minutes. This was the perfect time to re-establish herself as the dominant half. To show Niki that she was in charge and that it would be her riding Niki's face. Ellie tried to speak, but her words came out in a soft mumble.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Niki asked.

Ellie couldn't muster up her words to retake control and the attention was starting to wear down her confidence. This wasn't the right time to put up a fight. It was too public. She needed to reassert herself in a private setting with Niki, behind closed doors. That was the best option.

"Yes. I lost a bet, and this is the punishment." Ellie said.

Niki didn't skip a beat. She grabbed Mac's arm. "Yes, and also part of that punishment is you get to pamper me and make my night as amazing as possible."

Mac was skeptical. He brushed Niki off and turned his back to the crowd to talk privately with Ellie.

"You okay with all this? I don't know if this is a social media gimmick or challenge or whatever the hell you two do, but this is getting weird."

Ellie kissed Mac on the lips. "It's fine honey. That's why I've been quiet, I knew this was coming."

Ellie managed a convincing smile. Not because she was upset, but just confused at how the events had unfolded. Why couldn't she say what she had planned on saying? Mac and her sister and the rest of the party followed the host one way, and she was led another way to prepare her for becoming just another piece of décor.

***

Ed walked through the mall and found nothing out of place. The hustle and bustle of everyday life was full steam ahead as countless groups of people rushed in and out of shops. Even at the store where Roger worked, no one had seen him that day. It was another dead end with no signs he had even been there. The mystery continued. He could be anywhere wreaking havoc and, if he was careful, no one would be the wiser. The only logical next stop was the college itself and if he was lucky maybe the sorority house was where the horny kid had decided to go.

On his way out, one store in particular stopped him in his tracks. He looked up in the window and saw a beautiful woman staring back. Like a mannequin, she stood frozen and posed with a few other women. Their bodies were adorned in the most risqué outfits, but their poses were modest and standard. Hands on their hips. A slight head turn. One was even sitting down. Out of the bunch, the sexiest pose had one model with her hands behind her back, and the only thing sexy about it was that she wasn't covering her body up, leaving her full rack on display with the pushed up cleavage.

No stone was going to be left unturned. Ed walked into the lingerie store and looked around. There was no sign of Roger and shoppers were happily walking about. Ed approached the counter and towered over the brunette working the till.

"Excuse me, have you seen a young man about" Ed put his hand to his shoulder. "Ye high, walking around here."

The girl smiled pleasantly. "No sir. We don't get too many men in here."

"What's with all the models on display, is there some sort of sale?" Ed asked.

The girl laughed.

"Just one of our trademark marketing events. It really drives up sales."

A lady approached the counter and respectively cut the conversation short to purchase her items. Ed politely moved out of the way and decided to check out the change room area. This particular store required assistance, but there was no employee to be found. Taking the initiative, Ed grabbed the key off the hook and snuck inside.

In the rows of change rooms, Ed waited a moment to listen for any signs of movement. If there was one area that was going to be noisy, it was the sound of girls changing. But there was nothing but silence. Ed moved to the first door and opened it. The moment he saw the naked female, he jumped back and waited for the inevitable scream. But there was nothing. He pushed the door slightly ajar and saw a naked female on her knees with her hands behind her back and her mouth opened wide. Cum covered her face, but she remained frozen like a blow job doll. It was the mark of a horny student on the loose.

In the next stall, it was the same story. Two college girls were naked and left in humiliating positions. One was a cute brunette with petite tits lying on a pile of clothes like she had been discarded with the rest of the outfits. The other girl was the typical big breasted blond standing with her legs spread apart over her friend's face. It wasn't too hard to figure out where the cum on the brunette's face had come from. The girls both had duck faces with peace signs up, an obvious ode to Roger's likely affection for social media posts.

The third changing room had several women in it, all naked and piled on each other. Some were college age, and some were older, but all were frozen. Ed moved onto the last booth and was shocked to come face to face with his frozen and naked boss, Olivia. Kneeling in front of Olivia with her face buried in his boss's pussy was another girl. Upon closer inspection, it wasn't just any girl, it was Olivia's eighteen-year-old daughter, Megan.

It was a delicate situation to deal with if his boss was frozen and aware. He could move her daughter away, but then he was seeing her daughter naked. He could leave them, but then he was consciously letting her daughter remain stuck with her face in her mother's pussy.

Either way it was a lose-lose scenario. But Ed knew the right decision was to adjust their positions. He walked over and grabbed Megan, lifting her up while inadvertently rubbing against her well-endowed chest. She was placed on the bench with her mouth open and her tongue sticking out, no doubt with the taste of her mother resting on it. Not to risk any further unnecessary touching of his boss's daughter, he left her looking like an exhausted dog with drool starting to pool on her crotch below. Now it was time to find the culprit.

Ed left the change room and headed toward the door. He stopped in his tracks as the knob twisted. There was no where to hide. Ed froze. The door swung open, and the lady opening the door jumped back in a slight shock.

"Oh, my goodness, sir. What are you doing back here?" she said. Her name tag said Cali.

"I was looking for my wife and daughter."

"I appreciate your concern, but we can't have grown men in these change rooms, it's for customers only." Cali scolded him.

"I'm sorry."

"Excuse m...!"

"I said..." Ed stopped.

Cali stood with her mouth wide open, never finishing her sentence. Ed swerved around, just in time to see the camera. And just like that, he could no longer move. Having never been frozen, it was a strange experience to be trapped and at the mercy of someone else. Roger grinned with the camera in hand. He was fully nude and could have easily blended in the booth with all those girls. Ed should have known he would be close by.

***

Following Niki's instructions, Ellie was posed naked with her left hand making an 'L' on her forehead and her right hand spreading her pussy. Unbeknownst to her, the last instruction was to write 'Niki's Bitch' across her forehead, which was done after she was frozen so there was no resistance.

Since her group of friends had rented out a room, Ellie was put on display there with many other guests around the circular room. She watched as her friends partied and enjoyed their time while she remained a statue for their viewing pleasure. The most annoying part wasn't the FOMO, it was having to endure watching her sister endlessly flirt with her boyfriend. Mac was inherently a flirt himself, and it was a man's nature to flirt back when given the opportunity. There were so many other girls on display in the room, it was easy to forget that one of them was his actual girlfriend.

As the night went on, the only positive thing was the frozen bliss flowing through her. It helped distract her from watching her friends drink, laugh, and socialize. The only person who made a point to periodically look her way was Niki. The rest of the party seemingly forgot she was even there. And it wasn't that Niki was concerned about Ellie's wellbeing, she just wanted her sister to know that she was enjoying her time with Mac.

Niki's behavior continued to be unusual, but for a reason that Ellie couldn't quite pinpoint, she was content with it. Even though she had been determined to stand up for herself, it now seemed right that Niki was more dominant and took what she wanted. The girls had always been on the same page and shared everything. The only difference was Ellie's and Niki's romantic life. Ellie had fewer boyfriends and they lasted at least a year. Niki either had one-night stands or short-term relationships. Despite being similar in almost every other area of their lives, the way they internally handled relationships was far from the same. And that's what worried Ellie about Niki. Without interference, she was very capable of leading Mac on for a one-night stand and destroying Ellie's relationship with him in the process.

After several hours of being on display, through the party's many drinks and appetizers, people were starting to separate into small groups around the room for the sort of personal chatter only possible several bottles deep. Niki grabbed Mac and lead him to the small booth in front of Ellie, giving her up close and personal access to their chat.

"Listen Mac, I've actually been lying the whole night. Niki and I made a bet that you couldn't tell the difference between us and I told Niki that even if I was pretending to be her, you still wouldn't try anything. And babe, I'm impressed."

Ellie tried to speak up, but her frozen state prohibited it. Niki was now crossing a line that Ellie never thought she would cross. It was one thing to flirt with Mac, but by pretending to be Ellie she was essentially giving herself a free pass to do whatever she wanted with him.

"No, you're definitely Niki." Mac said.

"Seriously?" Niki said. She grabbed Mac's head and made out with him deeply and then abruptly stopped.

"Still think I'm Niki?"

"Umm." Mac looked up at Ellie. She could tell he knew there was something different, but, in this predicament, he couldn't hear the protests from the other girl.

"Choose wisely mister, it could influence what we do later."

Mac looked at Niki and then up at Ellie again.

"You're ridiculous." Niki said. She got up from the booth and walked away.