Trophies Ch. 03

Story Info
Ed uses device to decorate his home with lively trophies.
10.2k words
4.62
29.2k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,274 Followers

"What the hell is the matter with you?" Kendra yelled. "I didn't give you that key so you could just waltz on in here whenever you pleased."

Mr. Colins shook his head and gathered his surroundings. Roger and Kendra stood over him and he immediately sprang back to his feet.

"I was trying to get a hold of you. I thought something..."

"I was on a girl's trip with my daughter. I don't need to tell you everything about my life." Kendra said.

"I understand that, but your husband..."

"My husband what? He's like a mosquito buzzing around and pissing you off but he'll never hurt me."

"I apologize Ms. Blackwood." Mr. Collins said.

"It's Mrs. West. And you know what, forget about the divorce. Ed and I will make do for now."

"Kendra, what is going on with you?"

"You heard the lady, beat it asshole." Roger said.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm her new man. Unlike you, I actually get invited over."

"This is ridiculous. I will call you tomorrow to straighten things out." Mr. Colins said. He quickly ran out of the man cave fearing another knock to the noggin.

Kendra froze in place as Ed came out of the next room.

"Hell yah Mr. W." Rogers said with his hand up for a high five. Ed ignored him. "So, is that how you were controlling the twins?"

Ed nodded.

"Can I try?"

Ed gripped his phone tight. His daughter's former lover was starting to learn too much. First it was the Decor camera, now it was the Kollar Tech items and furthermore he also knew Kendra's lawyer by name and face. And her lawyer knew him. Ed had a choice to make. Roger knew a lot but keeping him involved would inevitably make it impossible to get rid of him. At least now, he had only the faintest idea and if he tried anything, Ed would have no choice but to use a Kollar Tech item on him. If it came to that. There was just no benefit from having him around and Ed was tired of worrying about the stoner college kid. It was time to cut ties.

"You need to go now." Ed said.

"Go? I still haven't finished with Mrs. W." Roger said. "I was looking forward to trying a few new positions."

"Try them another time." Ed said in a grumpy tone.

"Hey, did you forget that I brought you those two dime pieces. Saw you having a good time with them, too"

"I didn't ask you to do that. And you don't think fucking my wife is enough." Ed said. "Tell me, how many guys let you fuck their wife?"

Roger moved towards Kendra, but Ed blocked his path.

"I said go home, kid."

Roger pushed Ed back. "You know what. Fuck you man."

Roger left the basement and Ed turned to his frozen, programmed wife. The interaction with the lawyer proved without any doubt that the devices worked. Even Kendra's nagging, self righteous voice was on full display. There was plenty to explore with the programmable item, but Ed had other things to tend to. Before someone came looking for them, it was time to let the twins go.

***

"Good job on the Berger investigation."

Detective Melody Peele nodded her head in acknowledgement. It was one of her hardest and most satisfying cases to solve. Long nights, false leads, and dead ends littered the case work, but after a year, her intuitive nature and compounded evidence helped her put the final pieces together and catch Wrigley Berger in the act.

"Detective Peele, you have a visitor out front." Another colleague said as he walked by.

Out front was one of Detective Peele's main contacts for legal questions and in return she had to field many illegitimate and oftentimes delusional legal inquires into people's lives.

"Mr. Collins. It's been a while. What can I do for you?" Detective Peele asked.

"You know that Kollar Tech investigation you're putting together."

"You mean the Kollar Tech investigation you asked me to put together?"

"Look, I know you think I'm crazy, but if you've never been to a Kollar Hotel, I don't know how else to explain it."

"I have Mr. Collins. In fact, I've had a collar around my neck and was able to easily take it off." Detective Peele said. "So, I don't know what you have against this company, but your outlandish claims have no substance."

One of her biggest regrets was taking Mr. Collins seriously and opening an investigation into Kollar Tech, a very large contributor to the city and, by proxy, her station. Questioning their ethics didn't seem like a big deal, but it had rustled a lot of feathers throughout her organization and Kollar Tech. She was brought in immediately to dispel any rumors through demonstrations of their products and told to wrap up the case quickly.

On paper she did just that. But off the record, she kept her own personal file of anything that may have come up including Mr. Collins accusations, of which there were many. The man had lost the benefit of the doubt when he cried wolf too many times. Detective Peele was good at being discreet, but putting her job on the line for someone who yelled whenever he imagined that there was a problem would soon see her out the door.

"I swear Melody. Something is up with one of my clients." Mr. Collins said as he blocked the detective's path.

"I'm going to need more than a hunch."

"I found her fucking another man."

"Sounds like probable cause to dismiss your case." Detective Peele said.

"No, she wouldn't do that. She was just letting him go to town. That's not how she..."

"For the sake of your own case, I suggest you stop talking. Look, I don't need to know your business, but having a client sleep with someone else doesn't sound like a problem and in your case, it sounds like jealousy."

"Can you at least go talk to her and tell me if something doesn't seem off." Mr. Collins said. "If your gut tells you everything is fine, then this will be the last time I ask you for a favor. I promise."

Detective Peele had a few cases on the go, but nothing urgent. If she could finally put this matter to bed, it would be a thorn out of her side for good.

"You promise?"

"I swear to God." Mr. Collins crossed his hand over his chest.

One interview to never hear from the lawyer again. It was a no brainer.

"Email me the details, I'll follow up today."

"Thanks Detective."

Detective Peele nodded and went back to her desk. An annoying task, but she could already picture her life without the lawyer showing up and ruining her day.

**

The scene was just how he left it. The twins frozen while making their fake social media post and his daughter in the corner waiting like a doll. He wished he had more time with them, but with the rings on, he could summon them at any time. For now, it was getting late and there had already been too much excitement with Mr. Colins. It wouldn't surprise Ed if the sleazy lawyer called the police, although being able to control Kendra's actions was an easy solution to that problem.

Ed activated the rings and the twins fell in line at attention. If only he could keep them as slaves serving his every will. Two hot blondes at his beck and call, catering to his every need. Now that was a dream come true. But they needed to live their life too and continue to maintain their bodies and beauty. If anything, Ed could set it up to have one day a week of pampering. They could fit that into their busy schedules. And so would he, once he sorted out his wife and daughter and their new lives.

In the short-term, they were going make great slaves, but in the long-term they would make even better decorations. Just watching them stand at attention with their natural tendency to present their bodies in the most attractive way possible. Breasts pushed out, ass tight and accented by the heels and their faces contortioned into a sexy pout that said, 'take me now'. Their whole teen and young adult lives had been centered around social media and once they got the attention of millions of men, it only made sense that their default was to always look as sexy as they could.

After making out with each twin one last time, Ed opened the app to fully program them. Their memories of the day were modified so that they remembered buying weed and then taking a walk. There was an option to have them remember and not be able talk about their time at Ed's, but the less risky solution was to erase the memories completely. He didn't fully trust the software yet to be making that kind of a gamble.

Their personalities were kept the same because they needed to go about their normal lives without arising suspicions. However, as Ed scrolled through the behavior modifications, he came across a few interesting options. He couldn't always be around them, but he could start influencing changes in their lives. A smile spread across his face. Soon, he'd be watching their social media page with great interest.

***

Ed cut through his delicious chicken dish that had been prepared lovingly by his wife. Things were finally starting to look up now that he had reassigned roles to his once bitter family. Karla was now his loving wife and Kendra was his obedient, perfect daughter.

"To our loving family." Ed said holding up a wine glass.

His new daughter and new wife clinked their wine glasses and drank up. Ed didn't just switch their roles mentally, he also made them wear each other's clothes. Kendra was dressed like a slutty young adult with her ripped denim booty shorts and low-cut crop top. The clothes were meant to be tight on Karla, so Kendra barely managed to fit into them. Her ass hung out and her tits were ready to pop at any moment under the pressure of the stringent bra.

Karla on the other hand, was wearing one of her mother's best dresses, had her face done up and of course, was wearing her mother's diamond engagement ring and wedding band. The role reversal even extended to their body language, with Karla sitting straight and proper while Kendra slouched over her plate.

This was the life and there weren't any drastic measures required to keep it that way. Kendra didn't have a job, or whatever she did as a job could easily be discontinued. Karla barely attended classes and could easily drop out of college. That took pressure off of Ed and allowed him to excel at work and then come home to two perfectly programmed angels that he could play with for his own amusement.

"Kendra, eat with your face."

His former wife obediently put her fork and knife down and bent her face over the food, biting at the cooled chicken and mash potatoes without any help from her hands. Her face was messy in no time with bits of mashed potatoes around her mouth and on her forehead. Ed could barely keep his water down from laughing so hard. He turned to Karla who was quietly eating and watching her mother eat like an animal without a reaction.

"Karla sweetheart, eat with your tits out." Ed said.

Karla put her fork down and fished her breasts out of her dress, so they were on full display. Without saying a word, she picked her fork back up and continued eating. The sight of the hot young blond and her perfect round tits mixed with the flashing of her expensive ring was getting Ed hard. Suddenly, his hunger disappeared and, in its place, came the sexual hunger, lust. It brought him back to the memories of when he and Kendra had first started out. Her young body curvy in all the right places.

Ed couldn't concentrate. He needed release.

"Karla..."

The doorbell rang. Frustratingly, Ed mockingly bit his fist at the sight of his daughter and the unfortunate interruption. The good thing was that he had all night to fulfill his desires. If Roger wanted to be a nuisance, Ed was going to give him a piece of his mind. With his daughter's tits back under wraps and Kendra sent to clean the kitchen, Ed hurried to the door to dispose of the distraction.

"Kid, what did I..." Ed opened the door and stopped at the sight of a cop.

"Were you expecting someone else?" the gorgeous cop said.

"Been getting a lot of foot traffic from door-to-door salesmen lately." Ed said.

"Little outdated method, but who am I to judge." she said.

"What can I do for you officer?" Ed asked.

"Is your wife home?"

"No, she's..."

"Who is it honey?" Karla said coming to the door.

Ed could see the confusion on the cop's face. Sweat starting dripping down his forehead.

"Who are you?" the cop asked.

"I'm his wife, K..."

"Kendra. This if my wife Kendra." Ed interrupted.

"Huh." the cop shook her hand.

A loud clanking of dishes came from the kitchen.

"Is someone else home?"

"I think my wife just has something on the stove." Ed turned to Karla. "Honey can you go check on the food. Please."

Thankfully, she still obeyed commands. Any back talk or questioning was only going only going to make matters worse. Karla nodded at the cop and left to her duties.

"I thought you said she wasn't home."

Ed laughed. "No what I meant was... we were going to... we were about to have sex."

The cop smirked. "Cockblocking is part of our job description."

"You never said why you were here."

"You know what, I can come back at a better time." The cop handed him a card. Detective Melody Peele. "You have a good dinn...evening, sir."

"Thanks Detective Peele." Ed said. He shut the door.

This had Collins written all over it. That pesky lawyer was probing too much into his business. Instead of a peaceful life with his wife and daughter, now he had to deal with a cop snooping around. There was only one way to resolve this. Ed went to his office and opened the top drawer of his desk. It was empty. There was nothing in it. The camera was gone!

***

"Yah, how old was the woman client of yours." Detective Peele said. "Uh huh... Thought so...I'll let you know when I have something to report."

She hung up the phone. To go back right away would be stupid. Catching someone off guard always produced the best answers. She'd be back, but it needed to be when he least expected it.

***

"Shit...Shit shit shit."

The room was a mess, and the conclusion was all but confirmed with the camera nowhere in sight. Roger had taken it. In the brief time he had while leaving the house, he had swiped the one thing Ed should have kept under lock and key when it wasn't in use.

Kendra was busy doing the dishes while Karla was waiting in the bedroom for after dinner sex. But there was no time for that now. He had to find Roger before the kid wreaked irreversible havoc. With the new tech items, it wasn't that Ed even needed the camera, but having a horny college kid running around was going to draw the worst kind of attention, especially from Michael and his company.

Ed grabbed his keys and headed upstairs. If he was going to find the little punk, he needed to know where he frequented. Thankfully, he had the best intel for that right under his control.

***

Karla was an open vault of information and gave Ed everything he needed to know to track down Roger. That's if he didn't veer from his usual scene. Under the influence of something like the camera, anything was possible.

The stoner's house was a typical middle income, one car garage home. According to Karla, Roger lived with his older sister and mother, but was constantly fighting with them. Even with Karla around, the women tried to gain her trust and use her against Roger. Ed understood his frame of mind better, but that didn't take away from the fact that he took the camera without permission.

Ed knocked on the door and there was no answer. He tried again. Nothing. Either they weren't home or there were other implications at play. Thanks to his daughter, he knew that there was a spare key to the house hidden in the backyard. Young lovers and their trust. Ed opened the backdoor and walked inside.

The house was clean, likely a testament to its two female occupants and one male occupant who preferred to be anywhere else. The lack of noise from anywhere in the house indicated Roger had already come and gone. Ed passed through the hall and into the kitchen. Someone had eaten dinner for one and left a mess. Not a good sign. Roger only had the camera, so ordering someone around wasn't something he could do.

The next stop was the living room where he found some female undergarments. The television was on, but it was on mute. The silence was eerie. Ed had to be careful if Roger was home. The last thing he wanted was to be frozen himself. Ed checked the bedrooms starting with the sister's and mother's, but still found no signs of anyone. The last bedroom to check was Roger's.

There was no room for subtly. Ed needed to use the element of surprise to catch him off guard especially if he was in the middle of a sexual act. He gripped the doorknob tightly and then plowed through the door. But like the rest of the rooms in the house, it was empty. Comic books were stacked high on shelves with a collection of video games, Star Wars paraphernalia, and superhero movies. This let Ed peer into the mind of a college kid and offered him insight on his target. He liked superheroes and he played a lot of video games.

Ed smelled the weed before he spotted it on the messy desk. Probably the least surprising thing he had found out about Roger. His laptop was locked so that was a dead end, and his desk was scarcely used. The closet was a mess as one could expect with a college kid. There were no leads, or any indication of what Roger was planning. If he even had a plan.

On his way out of the house, he passed by a door in the kitchen. The basement. Ed didn't like to admit it, but he and Roger were similar in many ways including their taste in comics. It stood to reason that Roger also liked to spend most of his time downstairs away from the nagging females in a place that they likely never ventured. He opened the door and slowly made his way down the stairs.

***

Ellie brushed her hair in the mirror. There was something that seemed off, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. The entire day had been a blur ever since she and Niki had gone to get weed. She wasn't much of a pot smoker, but the lack of memory was really putting her off doing it again.

The gold ring on her finger was rather peculiar. She couldn't remember ever buying it, yet she knew it belonged to her. Her eyes wandered up to the reflection staring back. All the time and effort she put into looking hot for her social media. Presenting herself as the perfect female full of confidence when that was far from the truth. It took a lot of work to maintain that image for her fans every day. But it was hard.

The door burst open, breaking Ellie's trance. Niki stormed in, already made-up and prepared for the day. She could tell her sister was seemingly out of sorts.

"El, you all right?"

"Um yah, just finishing up." Ellie said. Her hands moved back to brushing her hair.

"Actually, I'm glad you haven't done your makeup yet. I could use a little relief."

"Excuse me?" Ellie said.

"Get on the bed, I want to ride your face."

Aside from pretending during photoshoots, Ellie had never been closely intimate with her sister. But for some reason, the idea of her sister riding her face seemed completely acceptable. Normal even. She put down her hairbrush and walked over to the bed, laying down with her head at the edge. To her surprise, Niki took out her phone and started recording.

"Hiii everyone. As I said on my vanilla profile, I will be starting a new profile separate from my sister in which we get to see how far little Ellie will let me dominate her. Right now, I'm about to ride her cute little face." Niki moved the phone closer indicating the camera was now on Ellie. "Say that you can't wait for your hotter sister to fuck your face."

"I can't wait for my hotter sister to fuck my face." Ellie said.

The whole experience was starting to feel like something out of a dream. Of the two, Niki had always been the nicer one and now she was making Ellie the star of her own new channel. There had been no discussion or agreement about this new channel or its intended content. Yet here was Ellie, waiting eagerly for Niki to use her.

XBan
XBan
1,274 Followers