Trophies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers

Ellie stared at the ring that was somehow controlling her. To her shock, Niki rose from the ground and stood next to Karla. Like a puppet, Ellie found herself putting the ring on and then tossing the Decor camera on the bed.

"Let's see. How about we start with a smile," Karla said.

Now that she was aware of how her behavior was being modified, it was a foreign feeling having her body controlled. Ellie's face pulled into a bright smile like she was really happy to be there.

"Now isn't that so much better. Don't you love being here?"

At this point, Ellie's body was on autopilot. She nodded her head in agreement. Niki turned around so that her ass was facing Ellie. She then bent over slightly, flipped up the back of her dress, and spread her bare cheeks with her manicured hands.

"Now, because you made such a big song and dance about this, I think your punishment should be eating your sister's asshole," Karla said. "Tell me you love eating your sister's asshole."

Karla lifted up her phone to get the response on camera. Ellie smiled like she was addressing her thousands of social media followers.

"I love eating Niki's ass," Ellie said with the same delight she would have while describing her favorite dish.

Without pause, Ellie dropped to her knees in front of her sister's tanned and bubbly ass. Grabbing each cheek for stability with her acrylic nails slightly digging in, Ellie's wide smile finally relaxed as her tongue made contact with Niki's asshole. Ellie suctioned her face as much as possible to her sister's behind to ensure she was getting as deep as possible. It didn't really feel like effort on Ellie's part. All she could do was sit back and watch her controlled body carry out the command.

However, Ellie still felt the full force of all the bodily sensations. Being forced to eat out her sister's asshole turned her body on more than she cared to admit, even with the unpleasant taste. Deep down, she knew that she had made Karla's life terrible when they were kids. From Karla's perspective, this was revenge and Ellie was helpless to do anything about it. The unknown of what lay ahead also triggered pleasurable sensations. Or maybe it was all the device rewiring that turned her on, much like it had made her sexually attracted to her sister. Until she was released, Ellie had no idea what was programmed and what was reality.

Karla let Ellie lap at her sister's asshole for a few minutes before she finally had both sisters stand side by side like Barbie dolls with the patented big smiles and bent arms.

"What a lovely pair of dolls," Karla said. "Now I want you two to make out."

Ellie and Niki turned to each other, momentarily maintaining their matching smiles and poses. It was like gazing into a mirror. Niki looked ridiculous which meant Ellie looked ridiculous. Their arms dropped to their sides at the same time like they were running on the same program. Ellie felt bad because of her breath, but she would just be giving Niki a taste of her own medicine. The twin's lips made contact and the sweet taste of Niki's cherry lip gloss was a welcomed distraction. Instead of lightly kissing, the twins moved closer and started aggressively making out like they had been long time lovers. Whether or not it was the program influencing her thinking, Ellie remembered having the secret narcissistic tendency to stare at herself in the mirror and sometimes even look at her sister pretending it was her. She had always wanted to ask Niki to trying making out one time, but she knew her sister would never agree. This was the closest thing Ellie was going to get to living out her small fantasy. Being under control, it made no sense not to try and enjoy it. What else could she do?

Karla sat on the bed with her hand down her pants, enjoying the show in more ways than one. Then the doorbell rang. Abruptly the kissing stopped, and the twins snapped back to attention. Was help finally here?

**

Karla

Before letting Mac go, Karla had contemplated putting him under control with the ring still in his possession. But she decided to see who else the ring got close to before making a decision. Besides, Mac wasn't a threat. He had believed their lie and wouldn't be a problem anymore.

Turning back to her toys, the twin's personalities disappeared, and the two blank Barbie's returned. Come on Barbie, it was time to go party!

**

Alex

The bright lights caught Alex's attention as he sat up at his desk. The only person around was Beth, who was filing folders in the filing cabinet. His fully charged phone was in front of him and it was open to the Kollar app, which showed Beth, Grant, and Chloe ready to be programmed however he pleased.

That son of a bitch thought he could buy Alex off. Well, he was wrong to think that everyone would drop to his moral level. When Alex picked up his phone, there was a note underneath. He unfolded it and read.

'Don't be a hero. You're linked to me.'

Alex examined his body and noticed his usual wedding band was now replaced with a Kollar Tech band. The man was giving him an olive branch for his help, but he wasn't completely free. If Alex was going to alert someone, it had to be discreet. For now, he'd play it cool like nothing had ever happened.

Part of him wished that he didn't know he was controlled. The constant feeling that someone was watching, or, at any moment, that he could be forced to get up and leave was a little unsettling. But he continued on with his day, still overcoming the shock of what had happened. Maybe he'd be tempted to use the app one day, but today, he had lost. There was no reward for losing, only thoughts of how he could have done better.

**

Two Weeks Later

**

Ed

Ed walked into the corner office and nonchalantly locked the door behind him. Olivia directed him to sit down in front of her desk next to her daughter, Megan, but instead, Ed took her seat. Without skipping a beat, Olivia sat down next to her daughter, now facing the throne that she usually sat on.

"Ed, this is my daughter, Megan."

"Nice to meet you, Megan. You have your mother's good looks and her gag reflex," Ed said.

Ed and Olivia laughed at the joke. Megan was not amused.

"As you know, Megan is just in her first year of college and I thought it would be a good idea for her to intern here. And who better to mentor her then you," Olivia said. "You can show her how you conduct business, how you manage your team, and all the other qualities that make you a great leader."

"I'm flattered that you'd think of me Olivia, I really am, but to be honest, I think your daughter would be much better suited as my office décor," Ed said.

"I uh..." Olivia looked at Megan and then back at Ed. "Well, she is beautiful, but there's so much more she can offer beyond that. I can assure you that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Now if you don't think you can take her on, I totally understand."

"Olivia, I admire you as a leader, but with all due respect, I would rather just look at your daughter than hear what she has to say."

Olivia leaned back in shock. Her jaw clenched while her daughter sat uncomfortably next to her.

"That is the most misogynistic thing I've ever heard, and I've heard some shit making my way up the corporate ladder," Olivia said, almost yelling.

"It is very misogynistic, but I don't hear you disagreeing with me," Ed said.

"Well...She is still young and inexperienced. There wouldn't be much input that she had..."

"Exactly. She can still observe everything I do, but then I also get to enjoy her...attributes."

"Mom, you can't be seriously entertaining this. I came here to learn business, not become furniture," Megan said.

"Megan, you're always showing your body off at the club, what's the difference if you do it here?" Olivia asked rhetorically.

"Because I'm not trying to pick up guys in an office full of gross old men."

"Olivia, if I may," Ed said. "Megan, if you look at the numbers from companies employing office décor, there is a direct correlation between profit and the number of female staff, and sometimes even male staff, that the company has employed as décor. Just by adding you to my office, I'll be making the company more money."

"This is why he's getting that big promotion and the big bucks that come with it," Olivia said.

"Screw this," Megan said. "I'll go find a real job somewhere else." She got up and went for the door. "Thanks for nothing, mom."

As much as Ed loved role-playing with their loosely modified personalities, he didn't want to lose Megan. However, before he had the opportunity to modify her personality further, Olivia stood up.

"Excuse me, young lady. Don't you dare walk away. I went out of my way to get you a mentor meeting with Mr. West and I don't care if he wants you use your gorgeous body as a piece of art, you are going to thank him for the opportunity," Olivia said in a loud tone that only a mother could hit.

Megan stopped in her tracks, no doubt contemplating not only the repercussions at work, but at home as well. After a few seconds, she turned around with her head down and walked back like a dog with its tail tucked between its legs.

"Now you apologize to Mr. West and tell him that you'd love to be on display in his office."

Megan lifted her head and shot daggers at her mother. She shifted her head to Ed and softened her gaze. Somehow, he wasn't the bad guy in the scenario anymore.

"Mr. West, I'd love to be your office décor and learn from observing your meetings."

Ed looked between daughter and mother. Despite Megan's request, the tension was still evident by their closed body language.

"You know what, I think it would be a great idea if Olivia showed you that being office décor is no less of a position than a personal assistant," Ed said. He looked at Olivia. "Why don't you take off your clothes and I can pose you so that Megan can see how it's done."

Olivia was hesitant.

"Olivia, if you resist, then you are proving Megan's point."

"Right. Well, okay then." Olivia turned to Megan. "I'm going to briefly become office décor in my own office just to show you it's not a big deal."

Olivia stripped out of her professional dress, neatly folding it in front of her daughter. Next came her bra and, after a brief pause of consideration from the CEO, finally her panties. Despite the fact that Ed knew how she had been programmed, the hesitant behavior still kept Ed on the edge of his seat. The technology had worked like a charm so far, but that didn't guarantee that it was always going work.

When Olivia was naked and ready, she walked over to Ed. "So, what do you think the best pose would be?"

Ed looked around the room. He never would have imagined that he'd be posing the leader of the company in her own office. There were plenty of places to put her. By the front door on her knees like she was ready to greet someone with a blowjob. Or by her furniture with her hands above her head and her tits on display. Or even on one of the many tables as a splayed-out display.

However, all those options were too classy. Olivia was in such a high position that he'd never be able to completely take control of her. There would be too many people snooping around at her decision to suddenly become décor, which would eventually lead to the discovery that Ed had been controlling her. So, this was his only chance to really live through that fantasy. He had to make it count.

"I think you should kiss the window behind your desk and push your tits on the glass to give a show to any lucky bastard that looks up," Ed said.

"Oh, I was thinking I'd just stand beside my desk, but I guess I could try that."

Olivia walked over to the window. First, she planted a kiss, her thick lips spreading out on the glass, then she moved forward closing the gap between her tits and the window.

"Liwke thwis?" Olivia asked.

Ed walked over and finished posing Olivia by raising her arms at an angle, sticking her palms on the glass and then spreading her legs as far as they could comfortably go.

"That's much better."

The sight immediately sprung Ed's cock. The CEO of the company was naked and spread eagle against her window, giving the world a show in her own office. Ed turned his attention back to Megan, who hadn't moved or spoken since her mother had started undressing.

"This is fucking ridiculous," Megan said in disbelief, unable to stop staring at her naked mother.

"It's completely normal, Megan. Now remember when I said that I'd rather look at you and not hear you."

Megan's jaw clenched, clearly she was angry, but she remain composed and restrained.

"That's a good girl. Now let's practice with you. Open your mouth wide and keep it open," Ed said.

The new office décor reluctantly did as she was told. Ed unzipped his pants and walked over with his raging hard on that had been triggered by Olivia. Without hesitation, he inserted it into Megan's mouth. She kept her hands at her sides and remained perfectly still while Ed fucked her face.

As he bounced her head up and down his cock, Ed reflected on how good life was now that he had multiple Kollar Tech items in action. This wasn't the first time that he had fucked Megan's face, but it was the first time in a public setting. Having Olivia naked in her own office was the cherry on top. Not only was she letting Ed treat her daughter like a sex toy, but she was slobbering all over her window and, judging by the liquid dripping along the glass below her crotch, she was getting off on the mere thought of being ignored like a piece of art in her own office. It was moments like this that had made the trouble worth it.

Looking down, Ed held Megan's head tight to his crotch as he came down her throat. This would be the first of many blow jobs at work. Given Megan's frozen performance, he might not even need the Décor Camera!

**

Later that afternoon, Ed walked into his office and was greeted by the beautiful sight of Megan posed in red lingerie. Because she was officially office décor, a pedestal had been set up in the middle of Ed's office where Megan stood with one hand on her hip while one finger from her other hand seductively touched her lips. Her legs were spread wide and her constricting bra lingerie gave her the appearance of having bigger tits than she did.

Ed was officially the first person in the company to have Office Décor so many executives came to check it out. Some disagreed with the practice, but there was no denying that it would soon be a trend in his company. All thanks to the Kollar Tech items.

Sitting on his desk staring at his new piece of art, Ed picked up his phone and dialed his daughter.

"Hello sweetie, how's everything going."

**

Karla

"Good dad, just at Roger's...yes, yes I'll remind him how lucky he is. See you tonight for dinner," Karla said. She hung up the phone and turned to Roger. "My dad wants me to remind you how lucky you are."

"If you call being held hostage under his control lucky," Roger said.

Karla shot him a glance. "Hey, I had to beg him to return you to normal and the only way he'd do that is if you were still under his control in case you tried anything stupid. Like going to a mall full of people and freezing them."

"I told you I panicked. Then there was no turning back," Roger said. "Your dad's a psychopath."

"Ouch!" Karla yelled She pulled her feet away from Roger's mother who was on her knees giving Karla a foot massage. "And your mom sucks at massaging."

"Gives great head though," Roger said. He hit a few buttons on his app. "Shit, my phone just died. Can I use yours?"

Karla tossed her phone to Roger. Within a few seconds, his mother crawled over to his cock, that Karla had just fucked, and started blowing him.

"I hope she likes how I taste," Karla said.

Roger's sister, dressed in a sexy maid outfit, walked over with two beers and handed them to Roger and Karla.

"Your beers, Sir and Ma'am." she said.

"Thanks, slut," Roger said.

Karla grabbed her phone back out of his hand and in a few moments, Roger's sister was in between Karla's thighs, licking her clit like a good girl.

"I've always wanted to literally fuck your sister's face. She was always a bitch to me," Karla said. She put her hand on the back of Roger's sister's head and began humping, making sure her pussy slid up and down her new slave's face.

Roger held his beer bottle up in the air.

"To Kollar Tech. Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Karla clanked her bottle against his, and the couple took a swig while they were pleasured by the hot mother and daughter duo.

**

Ed

The dinner table was silent with Karla picking at her appetizer. Ed had hoped the scenario wasn't too weird, but clearly his daughter wasn't happy with it.

"I thought we talked about this, Karla," Ed said. He flinched unnervingly.

Karla moaned slightly then put her fork down. "Dad, this is really weird. Like most people are going back to their lives at some point in the day, but you've completely changed her."

Melody sat at the other end of the table dressed in Ed's wife's clothes. She smiled and drank her wine like a happy housewife waiting to be addressed directly before speaking.

"Sweetie, she's like the perfect wife. I mean look at her," Ed said. He leaned back and took a breath.

Karla grabbed the edge of the table with both her hands. "You need to let her go back. I'm drawing the line at kidnapppping." Her voice trailed into moans.

"Kidnapping? After everything we've done, kidnapping is the line?"

"I'm serious, dad." Karla moaned. "You change someone's life this drastically and people are going to start looking and asking questions."

Ed didn't reply. He looked up at the ceiling and let out a few soft breaths.

"Dinner's ready," Kendra said as she walked in from the kitchen wearing one of Karla's old maid Halloween costumes that barely fit her and matching heels that were purposely tall and hard to walk in. With Melody now as his wife, his old spouse had been relegated to an obedient servant. She placed the turkey roast in the center of the table and then brought out the rest of the sides.

"Fuck that was good," Ed said. Karla nodded in agreement. Ed picked up his phone. "Well time to send the twins packing."

"Actually, since you're fucking around with Melody, I want some more time with them," Karla said and then bit her lip.

The twins emerged from under the table, Niki's face dripping cum and Ellie's face wet around the nose, mouth and chin. They were dressed in matching pink lingerie sets complete with garter belts, thigh high stockings, and 6-inch heels.

"Fine, you can play with the Barbies. But they have to go soon. You know how suspicious her boyfriend is."

"Mac is harmless. He thinks we're all besties," Karla said. She looked up at her toys. "I mean we kind of are."

After Kendra put the last side dish out, she took her place kneeling beside Ed. She turned away from him, dropped her panties and then brought her head to the floor so that her ass was up and presented. Ed did not acknowledge her but instead pushed his beer inside her asshole, reducing her role to a glorified drink holder.

"Do you have to treat her like that?" Karla asked.

"Would you like to be my beer holder?"

Karla made a disgusted face. The three dug into their food silently. Karla didn't want to talk. Ed hated talking, and Melody wasn't allowed to talk without permission. But Ed did like entertainment.

"Melody my dear, would you mind dipping your tits in your meal."

"Of course, sweetheart."

The housewife did as she was told and pulled out her tits. She lowered herself onto the plate and made eye contact with Ed as she moved in a circular motion to ensure she covered herself sufficiently.

"Is that better?"

XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers