Trophies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, now put your hands behind your head and push your tits out."

Again, the obedient wife followed his commands. Moments later, the twins were on either side, licking the food off the housewife while she stared lovingly at Ed.

Karla threw her napkin on the table.

"Really, dad? Can we just have one meal without tits coming out," Karla said. She got up. "I'm going to my appointment with Mrs. Poolman. You clean the twins up."

His daughter stormed out and left Ed basking in his personal fantasy. There were times he regretted freeing her and times he contemplated recapturing her with all the items still at his disposal. But he liked having a partner in crime, even if she didn't see the benefits of it, yet. Only time would teach her to live with the power and to use it to her advantage.

In the meantime, he was going to enjoy his time just as a king would in his castle, delighting in the busty maidens at his disposal. In fact, the scene in front of him had him horny in no time.

"Ladies, to my room now," Ed said.

Melody got up, still maintaining her pose and walked single file with the twins towards the bedroom. Ed left his former wife and turned the light off, leaving her in darkness with a bottle in her ass and the meal she slaved away at barely eaten. The perks of being a king.

Fin

***

Epilogue

Karla

"Hello Mrs. Poolman, I was wondering if I could talk to you about my grade," Karla said as she entered her teacher's office.

The older professor gestured to the seat in front of her desk and Karla sat down. Truth be told, Karla had a bit of a crush on Mac's mom and actually enjoyed her class for that reason. But Mrs. Poolman was always strict and professional, especially with Karla. Her demeanor put most people off and they stated that they hated her as a teacher, but for some reason it only turned Karla on more.

"What can I do for you, Ms. West?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could raise my 49% to a 50% just so I can pass your class and then you never have to see me again."

Mrs. Poolman crossed her arms. "If you applied yourself that extra 1%, maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"Well, the truth is, Mrs. Poolman, I was distracted in class."

"Don't blame the boys."

"I was distracted by you."

Mrs. Poolman uncrossed her arms and was momentarily speechless, a first for the opinionated teacher.

"Excuse me," Mrs. Poolman finally said.

"I said your hot body was distracting me and all I could think about was you putting me over your lap and spanking me like a naughty schoolgirl in front of the entire class."

Mrs. Poolman stood up. "I've had enough of your nonsense, Ms. West. You take your dirty thoughts out of my office immediately, before I change that grade to a 0."

Karla didn't move.

"You know, it's a shame, I was really hoping you were some secret slut," Karla said. She pulled out her phone and put it on the table with the Kollar Tech app open.

"You have five seconds to get out of my..." Mrs. Poolman's mouth shut tight as Karla tapped her phone.

"Now, let's replay this scene with a little more discipline," Karla said with a mischievous smile.

Mrs. Poolman sat back down.

"You've been a bad girl, Ms. West. I think you need a little punishment to fix that behavior."

"Oh no, whatsoever are you going to do?" Karla said, getting into the role.

"You bring your tight little ass over here and I'm going to remind you of who's in charge."

"No, Mrs. Poolman, I'll do anything. Please don't punish me."

"It's too late Ms. West. Little sluts like you need all the punishment and discipline that they can get before they whore their bodies online for money because men are incompetent."

The random tangent took Karla slightly out of the fantasy and she wondered if Mrs. Poolman's deep seated beliefs were surfacing.

"Ms. West, don't make me cover over there," Mrs. Poolman said, the aggression in her voice pulling Karla back into character.

Karla stood up and hesitantly walked over to her teacher. Mrs. Poolman grabbed Karla and bent the misbehaving student over her lap. From Karla's view she could see the family picture of Mac, his mom, his dad, and his sister. It had been a fifty/fifty chance that either his sister or his mother would grab the ring and Karla was glad it was the latter. Not only did she have Mac's girlfriend under control, but she also now had his mother.

The first smack brought Karla back to reality. She hadn't even noticed that Mrs. Poolman had pulled up her skirt. The second smack was harder, and Karla could feel the indent of her wedding ring. The third smack was painful, and Karla was starting to regret the role-play idea. Her phone was still on the other side of the desk, so she couldn't stop the program until Mrs. Poolman was done.

A few more smacks and Karla cried out with each one. She was sure her ass was red by now and the teacher showed no signs of stopping.

"Have you had enough, you stupid slut?" Mrs. Poolman asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Poolman, I'm sorry," Karla said, half telling the truth. In her fantasy, the slapping had been more playful and sexual.

"That doesn't sound like a girl who has learned her lesson. I think you need more," Mrs. Poolman said.

She would up and struck Karla two more times.

"Ow, you stupid bitch," Karla said.

Somehow her programming had been taken literally and the entire situation was anything but playful. The lust that she had for Mrs. Poolman turned to anger and all Karla wanted to do was step out of the role-play that she had created.

Karla struggled to get up, but Mrs. Poolman was playing her role to perfection.

"That potty mouth is worth at least five more."

"The hell it is."

The last resort was violence, but it was a necessity. Karla elbowed Mrs. Poolman in the stomach and the woman momentarily let her guard down. When Karla got up, she immediately sprang for her phone, but fell back to the floor with a tug on her hair. Mrs. Poolman pinned her arms down, keeping her in place.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I programmed you to be playful."

"You did," Roger said from the door. "But I amped up the aggression a bit when you weren't looking," He locked the door and walked to Karla, squattingover her. "As much as I love our little set-up, I thought the freedom you had was unfair. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, right?"

Roger put the Kollar Ring on Karla's finger. She tried to fling it off, but the control was immediate.

"Roger, please. I'll help you escape my father, but please don't put me under again."

"Don't worry, you'll still be yourself. Just with a few tweaks," Roger said. "I'm going to enjoy three whores prancing around my house serving me."

Despite Karla being properly subdued by the technology, Mrs. Poolman remained on top of her, pinning her down. Roger grabbed Karla's phone and entered more commands for the Milf teacher.

"You know, I always wanted to have a go at Mac's mom. Fantasizing about her really helped me get through her boring lectures," Roger said. "And don't worry, I know you fancy her too. That's why you get to enjoy her up close and personal while I fuck her mouth."

"Roger!"

But Karla's pleas were muffled by Mrs. Poolman's pussy lips. Karla's entire face was now buried in her teacher's crotch. Her tongue stuck out and started licking Mrs. Poolman's pussy. For now, all she was programmed to do was be a fluffer for her teacher, completely at the mercy of her boyfriend.

Fin