Trophy Husband Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife lending out her husband.
9.7k words
4.4
19.7k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've all heard the term 'trophy wife' and I'm sure you're familiar with what that entails. And, while my wife could easily be mistaken for such a woman, this story involves a different take on that. See, she loves to call me her trophy husband and she means it in the most affectionate way possible.

Contrary to the way the term is used in reference to women, I've earned the title because of all the other things. The way I treat her. The way I adore her. The way I make love to her. The way I fuck her. All of those things, on top of my good looks and big...brain, make me a trophy husband according to her.

Where this tale gets interesting is when it comes to our sex life. Well, more precisely, her constant need to brag about it. And, from what I found out later, she wasn't shy about divulging some very personal details about my anatomy and its particular size and appearance.

That's not to say we don't have a good relationship. We do. We absolutely do. In fact, I'd say without a doubt that we have one of the strongest relationships I've ever heard of. We're best friends. We're lovers. We've got each other's backs. We respect each other. Our communication is rock solid. What more could I want? Nothing. Well, mostly nothing. I wasn't always too keen on how much she shared with her friends.

Sometimes she'd get carried away with her bragging. It's not that she was trying to rub it in people's faces. She was just proud. Proud of what we've built. Proud of how we behave. And, of course, proud of me and our sex life.

I guess we should also address my dick. The funny thing about my dick is that she never really considered it that big. Yeah, she had a few boyfriends before me and while several were quite a bit smaller, the one right before me was only maybe half an inch shorter. But, according to her, he was quite thin. And, sure, just like previous girlfriends, it took her a bit of relaxing and breathing to accommodate me, but she just took it in stride and pretty soon, I became her normal. I guess when she truly realized how big I was was when she'd regale her girlfriends with stories about our sex life. In particular, when she'd answer their questions about my dick.

I'll never forget when she came home from work one day and the first thing she said to me was, "babe, did you know you have rather big dick?"

That caught me off guard but I just chuckled and said, "yeah, I've been told that a few times." My previous girlfriends all gushed over how big I was and it was clear early on that's all I was to them; a big dick.

"No, seriously," she continued. "Emma, Michelle, Trish, even Tim...they all were shocked when I told them how big you were."

I would normally be offended that she'd so openly share such private details but I knew all who were involved and was somewhat fine with it. I guess normally this kind of revelation, that she's so openly sharing things about me would surprise most people But, I knew she loved to talk about us, even about our sex life, so this wasn't really that big a deal. But, I was curious, so I had to ask, "how exactly did you describe my dick to them? Maybe they thought you were just exaggerating."

"Oh, no...I wasn't, babe. During lunch we walked over to that farmer's market by the office..."

I knew the one. I've dropped by for lunch several times and we'd take a walk over and hit one of the food trucks which accompanied the mom and pop farm booths.

"...and, well, earlier the topic came up and I tried describing it to them, but it just wasn't getting across. So, when we passed one of the farm booths, there was a basket of cucumbers. I kind of snickered to myself and went over to them, searching for the right one. They were curious so they just watched and when I finally found the right one, I held it up and said, 'this...this is how big Robert's penis is.' I guess they couldn't believe it because their eyes went wide and a few said, 'no way.' Wrapping my hands around it, I just knew."

She seemed rather proud of herself and I could picture how obscene that must have looked, especially to those on the outside wondering what this pretty woman was doing to that poor cucumber. She went on to say that she seemed to get her point across, though a couple were still skeptical.

I guess that appeased them for a bit as they went about their lunch and that was the end of it. Of course, the conversation got both of us pretty revved up and we enjoyed a rather vigorous fuck before dinner, and then a long slow drawn out night of coupling afterwards.

After a while, she realized she had to tone it down. Emma and Michelle were especially curious and really wouldn't leave it alone and even considering how open they were with each other, it just didn't seem appropriate. On the other hand, Trish and Tim were mostly put off by her bragging and called bullshit several times. Not about my dick. I guess that wasn't an issue for them anymore. But, more about how well I treated her and how wonderful a relationship we had.

Emma was her closest friend and forever single, dating occasionally, but never really finding 'the one.' It wasn't for lack of attractiveness. Though a bit older than my wife at 40 years old, she was a very attractive Japanese-American woman with long black hair, olive skin, and a tight athletic body. Personality-wise, she was a people pleaser by nature, always looking out for those around her. At the same time, she had a genuine curiosity of the world and specifically, people.

When it came to my wife and I, Emma was beyond curious about what made us tick. How we worked as a couple. How we kept the spark alive. And how we had sex. Yes, my wife regularly relayed conversations she'd had with Emma about our sex life. She was particularly interested in the mechanics of what we did. How my wife gave blowjobs. How I gave her oral. The positions we fucked in. She had tons of questions and wanted clear and concise descriptions. Over the years, she learned a great deal about us and even put some of our techniques into practice, but it never resulted in anything long term.

Michelle, on the other hand, was more similar to my wife. Both are around 32 years old. Both are white. Both are blonde. Both married while Michelle had three kids. Though my wife was strikingly beautiful, Michelle had a rougher appearance to her. Though I'd consider her above average, she was not the beauty my wife was and she was quite a bit curvier, but carried the weight in all the right places. I definitely considered her attractive, though.

As I got to know her over the years, I had the pleasure of seeing the positive effects pregnancy had on her body at the various swim parties we had. If I had to guess, she went from a C cup to at least a double D and much to our surprise, they stayed that way even after breastfeeding had ended.

Unlike Emma, she was just content to listen to her two coworkers, not really offering much in return. And, while her marriage appeared on the surface to be similar to ours, there was some trouble brewing that only my wife and I knew about. Without any warning, her husband decided they had an open relationship. It was devastating to her but after much soul searching, she decided to stick around for the kids, even though she wouldn't be participating in the open side of things. She even pulled out all the stops, trying to woo him with unbelievable sex, doing things she'd never done before, but it was to no avail. Sadly (I guess depending on who you ask), their third child was a result of this. She confided all of this to my wife but she dare not say a word to Emma, as she was known as the work gossip.

I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise then when I came home from work one day and my wife was already drinking a glass of wine while sitting at the kitchen island, looking like she had a lot on her mind. Obviously, I went to comfort her, as it was unusual to find her like this but she quickly told me not to worry and to go get comfortable before we talk.

This wasn't one of those situations where the husband immediately thinks, 'oh, shit. What did I do now?' Or, 'fuck, she's about to tell me she's cheating on me.' Neither of those entered my mind. I was simply concerned that something was weighing on her. When I returned after she told me to get comfortable and join her for a drink, I asked what was the matter.

"I have a confession...", she started. From there, she went to tell me how she was pretty open with Emma about our sex life, including some fairly private details about me. About my sexual prowess. About how I satisfy her. My talented tongue. My stamina. And, finally, a rather detailed description of my big cock. Of course, I knew all of this, but it did get me wondering where this was heading.

She assured me that the conversation started off like many others. Nothing in particular led to her complimenting me about something in our relationship, which led to how I pleased in her bed, which led to more questions from Emma, which led to her frustrations of lackluster sex and her long dry spell.

I guess at that point, Emma made some off-handed comment about wishing she could have one night with me. It was said in a wistful manner, kind like a fantasy, but not really. Now I was on pins and needles. Where was this confession going? So far, nothing sounded too bad, but there was obviously more.

According to my wife, they were both silent for a bit before Emma finally spoke up, playing it off as a joke, but then almost in a whisper, she said, 'a girl can only dream.'

There was a pregnant pause as she digested what her friend was telling her while it seemed Emma was contemplating what to say next. Finally, Emma broke the silence. "I know this out of a line...but you've really built him up in my mind...I mean a part of me even wants to say you're full of it...but I know you. I know you're telling the truth. And...I guess...that just makes me even more curious. And, jealous. I mean...please don't be upset..."

She let the conversation stall for a minute, my wife still silent. Speechless, really. Finally, Emma blurted out, "what if I made it worth your while?"

"I couldn't believe it. I was shocked and flustered, Robert. I had no idea what to say."

"How about, 'fuck no!', or 'what the hell are you thinking?'"

"No...I mean, yeah...I know, babe. You're right...It's just...she just really shocked me. But then she went on to say she could do things for me. Like, some of my work duties. Filing. Doing some of my reports. Stuff like that. I had no idea how to respond so I just kind of left her hanging."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. "Wait...you're not actually considering this, are you?"

"No!...Not really." She must have seen the look on my face because she shut me down before I could speak. "She's my best friend, Robert. I feel bad for her. And...I trust her."

"Whoa...wait a minute! This feels like you've made up your mind. Or...that you're at least ready to entertain this crazy idea."

"Hear me out. This could be a win-win."

I had to snort at that one.

"Seriously," she continued. "Look, I know this isn't my decision. And, I know what's at risk here. Don't think I haven't thought of that. That's all I've been thinking about since she dropped this on me. But...I trust her. You know I do. She's my best friend and we've worked together for the last ten years. I mean, heck, you've developed a good relationship with her, too. And, c'mon...I know you think she's attractive."

"Of course I do. What man wouldn't? But this...this is playing with fire." I took a big gulp of my wine. "Look...let's drop this for now. We have to do some serious thinking and since you just hit me with this, my mind is all over the place."

She agreed and while we had this thing hanging over us, we managed to have a good evening, ending with a wonderful fuck before we fell asleep.

As the weeks went by, the topic was brought up only occasionally. I could tell she was not trying to push things and for that I was grateful. What I couldn't wrap my mind around was why she was willing to let me, her husband, fuck her best friend.

After getting in bed one night, I asked her, "what's in it for you?"

She immediately knew what I was talking about. "I told you, babe...Emma said she will do some of my work for me."

"Bullshit," I countered playfully. "You're too good at your job. Having Emma do some of it for you won't make a difference."

I could tell she had something to say, like she was searching for the right words. Finally, she seemed to find the courage to be a little more honest and with a sigh, she began.. "Okay...I know this sounds weird...but when I think of you...the things we do...your magnificent cock...I picture it's her hands holding your dick. Her fingers trying to wrap around it. I picture her mouth on you. Her lips enveloping the tip. I picture you on top of her, burying your fat dick inside her. It turns me on. Like, really really turns me on."

That kind of shocked me but I didn't want her to think she'd upset me, so I calmly responded, "picturing and doing are two different things."

"I know. I know. It's just, this makes me feel...I don't know...like warm inside. I'm turned on that I have such a stud. Also, I'm turned on that she's jealous. And, in a weird way...turned on that I might be jealous. And...I just know how much she'd love this and that makes me feel good. Like I'm doing something wonderful for my friend. My friend whom I deeply care about."

"I don't know babe. I think I can wrap my head around some of this but it seems like a risk. Like this could go south on us."

"No. No, it won't! We won't let it! I trust you. I trust her." She did seem pretty enthusiastic.

"I get that. I just don't want any feelings to get in the way. What if this turns into more for her? What if she develops feelings? I trust myself and to a certain extent, I trust Emma. But...it just seems like this could go sideways and someone ends up hurt."

"Babe, I know you won't let this hurt us. As far as Emma goes, we have a wonderful friendship and if things get weird, we'll work through it."

"I suppose that's true. I mean...you guys do share pretty much everything and pretty soon, you will share everything."

"Wait! What? Does that mean? Does it mean what I think it does?"

"Against my better judgment...yes. I'll do it."

"Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She's going to be so excited! Not to mention me."

"Feel how wet I am..." she said as she pulled my fingers to her panties, letting me feel how soaked they were.

"Mmmmmm....you dirty girl. Sending your husband off to fuck your best friend."

"Mmmmhhhmmm...you're going to fuck her good, aren't you?"

By then, I'd jumped up and positioned myself between her legs and pulling her panties to the side, I said, "just like this," as I sunk in and proceeded to give her a proper fucking.

A week later, the night in question was finally upon us. Leading up to that, my wife reassured me this was going to be fun and that she was so turned on by it all. All the anticipation, the wondering, the apprehension about what her friend was feeling...it all built up to this. Rebecca couldn't wait to hear from her friend afterwards. She clearly wanted this more than me but honestly, I was turned on by it as well. What man wouldn't be. Emma was a fox.

As I was getting ready to leave, Rebecca reassured me this was just going to be some fun and we'd all come away from this with something exciting to share. My reluctance had mostly dissipated before that night so I wasn't surprised at how calm I was. Just before I stepped outside, Rebecca pulled me in for a smoking hot kiss and then told me to not come back until her friend was unable to walk. We both chuckled at her joke.

As soon as I arrived at her modest two-story condo, I could see Emma was dressed to fuck in a tight little green dress, satin black thigh-highs, heels, and her hair and makeup done up. Immediately, she pulled me in for a kiss and while it felt amazing, I felt like I had to slow her down. She was trembling and it seemed it was brought on by a mix of desire and nervousness. I immediately recognized what was going on and knew I had to get her to relax.

Pulling back slightly, I held her by her hands and said, "wow! Now that's a greeting. And, look at you! Absolutely stunning!" She gave me a playful smile and looked down. It was cute to see her so bashful after nearly assaulting me as soon as I entered. "Look, Emma, no pressure, okay? Let's take our time and relax. I know we're both excited and if I'm being honest, I'm probably just as nervous as you are."

That got her to relax a little. She went on to tell me it's been awhile, plus she doesn't want to have any regrets or have this come between my wife and I. I assured her we talked this over plenty and have put safeguards in place to make sure this won't affect any of us.

She still seemed eager to get things going so I suggested we just chat for a bit over a bottle of wine. She agreed and grabbed a bottle and two glasses, pouring us each one as we headed over to her sitting area. Once I got her mind off of the sex, she started to relax and we chatted about everything from how she likes her job to her niece and nephew whom she dotes on. It was nice to catch up and have a normal one-on-one conversation. Something we'd really never done.

Sensing she was in a good place, I stood and took her hand before asking her to show me her bedroom. I remember being in her bedroom when she originally bought the condo and she gave my wife and I a tour but it had been some years ago.

When we got to her door, I pulled her into me and spoke. "Emma, this night is about you. I know Rebecca and you have talked and I'm sure she's set the bar pretty high but let's forget all of that. You're my focus. You're the woman I'm with. I will do everything I can to make this a memorable night for both of us."

I felt her body quiver next to mine and while biting her bottom lip, she looked up at me and then said, "I'm yours, Robert."

I led her into her bedroom and started kissing her. Her lips were full and soft and my hands found the back of her head through her silky black hair. She moaned in my mouth as our tongues found each other. I knew she could feel my arousal pressing into her stomach and when she reached between us and gripped me through my pants, she let out a little gasp.

Before I knew it, she started to drop to her knees and I caught her, pulling her back up to me. "Not yet...the first time is about you."

"First...time?" Her eyes were full of surprise and seemed to be asking the same question that came out of her mouth.

"Oh you poor woman."

I moved behind her and told her to raise her arms, to which she did as told. After I unzipped the back of her dress, I pulled it slowly over her head, letting her hair cascade back down her back, coming to rest just above her tiny black thong. It was a beautiful sight seeing her smooth skin and tight little ass, wearing only her thong, nylons, and heels. My cock twitched in my pants and I couldn't wait to have all of this woman.

She trembled slightly when I moved up close behind her, wrapping one arm around her slim waist, and the other slowly moving up towards her breasts. Leaning down, I kissed the side of her neck, making her shudder before working my way to her ear lobe. By then, she'd reached back, grasping for my head, and in turn lifting her perky breasts.

It was like an invitation, my hands sliding up and over her perky soft mounds, feeling her hard nipples in the palms of my hands. While my hands massaged her chest and my mouth explored her neck and jawline, I moved us over to the bed. "Lay down," I told her. When she fell back onto the bed, she reached for the waistband of her panties and I said, "nuh, uh. That's my job." She smiled in response but before removing her panties, I stripped myself, to which her grin grew bigger and I could see the lust in her eyes.