Trophy Husband Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the last of the toys she bought - the nipple clamps. They were connected by a shiny silver chain and I took advantage of that. She whimpered when I pulled my cock from her mouth. I grabbed the clamps and attached them to each nipple, making her hiss through her teeth as I tightened them down.

Getting back into position, I fed her my dirty cock and then grabbed hold of the chain, lightly tugging on it, making her nipples extend from her tiny tits. She whimpered around my cock and then I had fun using the chain to adjust how deep she took my cock. I'd pull hard when I wanted to go deep down her throat and then loosen my hold when I was ready to slide out. It soon became that she was able to anticipate my actions and my tugging wasn't really needed. Either way, it was fun to watch her nipples extend and stretch as they turned from their usual dark brown to a redder shade.

I was finally reaching that point and with a growl, I pulled my cock from Emma's pretty mouth and unleashed a torrent of cum all over her face and body. I think we were both amazed at the amount of cum all over her and we both had a satisfying laugh about it before I told her to get cleaned up. Of course, I released her from the nipple clamps, ankle and wrist cuffs beforehand, leaving her with just her butt plug.

Once she returned, we had a relaxing cuddle and talk in her bed while my fingers traced her sexy tight body, carefully avoiding her swollen and sensitive nipples for now. She loved everything about what we'd done and she relayed how excited and nervous she was waiting for me earlier with the door unlocked. Her biggest fear was that her sister would come in and see her like that as she was used to letting herself in.

I praised her for everything so far but told her the night wasn't over yet. She looked a little apprehensive but I think that was more out of modesty than anything else. I could tell she was secretly excited and then I told her to suck my cock to get me hard again. I was back to being in control.

Once she had me fully hard, I sat on the edge of the bed and had her stand in front of me, her back towards me. Guiding her by the hips, I moved her onto my cock and then with my help, I raised and lowered her lithe body in time with my thrusts.

At one point, I reached behind her legs and pulled them up to her chest while I kept bouncing her up and down on my cock, making her squeal with delight. I must have been hitting just the right spot because before too long she was cumming on my cock.

Once she calmed down, I pulled her off me and tossed her on the bed and yanked her hips up so she was ass up face down. The red gem of her plug was on full display just above her swollen sloppy cunt. Without warning, I smacked her ass, making her yelp.

"That's for being a dirty slut, Emma."

I spanked her ass again. "Do you like fucking married men, Emma?"

"No, sir." I spanked her hard again. Her ass was already starting to turn a little rosey.

"Explain!"

"I like fucking you, sir!" She was loud and confident and I loved it.

"Good, girl." I spanked her again, the smacking sound satisfyingly bouncing off the walls. "And, yet....I'm married. And...you're fucking me. Or rather...I'm fucking you."

"Yes, sir."

Another spank left a white handprint on her otherwise red ass. "What does that make you, Emma?"

"A slut for you, sir!" She didn't hesitate at all.

I spanked her five times in quick succession, making her cry out. "Yes, a slut for me. But a slut nonetheless. And...do you know what happens to sluts, Emma? Especially ones as good as you?"

"No...sir." Her confidence was waning.

"They get spanked!" I gave her another five hard spanks, spreading the heat across both ass cheeks. She was whimpering now but still held position with her ass high in the air. "They get spanked for being dirty sluts. For fucking a man who's married. For fucking their best friend's husband. What kind of woman does such vile things?"

"I do, sir. For you, sir. I'm all yours." Her voice took on a pleading tone.

My cock was harder than ever after this exchange and I swiftly moved up behind her and impaled her with my cock, making her scream. I roughly dug my fingers into the little flesh she had on her hips and gave her a hard fuck for several minutes before finally slowing down.

Eyeing the plug in her ass, I slipped my fingers under the base and quickly tugged on it, making it pop out of her ass. Seeing her tight asshole regain its shape was a sight to behold. Still impaled in her quivering pussy, I spit down on her asshole and then slipped a finger in. I knew at some point, I'd bury my fat cock in her tight little ass but tonight wouldn't be that night. That would take some working up to.

I then resumed my fucking while fingering Emma's virgin ass and before long, she was cumming again, her pussy convulsing around my cock. I just pushed through her orgasm, not letting her relax, and then added another finger.

I was now stretching her ass with two fingers while trying to fuck her. I was surprised at the ease with which she seemed to take my fingers in her ass and for a second, contemplated replacing them with my cock but I wanted to save that for another time.

The sight was a thrill though and it didn't take long before I was filling her cunt with my seed. When I was finally spent, I collapsed down on the bed next to her and she rolled over to cuddle up against my chest. She thanked me again and told me how much she loved everything, emphasizing the word everything very clearly.

When it was time to leave, I dressed and told a very worn out and dirty Emma to clean up the mess we created. She just purred and said, "yes, sir."

Arriving home was just like the other nights. Rebecca wanted all the dirty details while she sucked my dirty cock. I left nothing out and she especially loved the spanking and dirty talk, admonishing her best friend for fucking her married friend's husband. That really drove her over the edge and while she was sucking my cock and fingering herself, she came.

I guess it was particularly hot for me as well because while I would normally be spent and not needing to cum. This time, I guided my pretty wife up on the bed and gave her a hard missionary fuck while pinning her arms above her head. She encouraged me by yelling, "oh yeah...fuck me, stud!" She came one more time before I unloaded for the fourth time that night.

Things continued hot and heavy at home for the following week. We fucked like rabbits every chance we got and Rebecca re-lived all the dirty escapades I had with her friend. It was only a week later when Rebecca told me that Emma was begging for another fuck.

We both had to laugh at that but Rebecca said I might as well go over and take care of her friend. Even though everything was still so fresh from the last time we were together, I had thought long and hard about where things were going. This was new territory for me; treating a woman this way, and I wanted to make sure I handled this with the care that it needed. I started to formulate a plan to make sure things didn't get out of hand but at the same time, kept Emma on the edge of her seat.

So, when I arrived at her house, finding the door unlocked, and a naked Emma kneeling just behind it, I knew I had to switch things up.

"Stand up, Emma," I said as I offered my hand. She looked confused but took my hand and stood in front of me, wearing only heels, her collar, and leash.

I reached for the buckle on her collar and said, "take this off."

Now she looked even more confused but apparently still playing the game as she hadn't spoken a word to me, seemingly waiting for me to ask a direct question.

I decided to give her a little. "We're not playing this game tonight, Emma."

She looked really disappointed.

"There's a time and place for everything and since I didn't tell you to do this, you shouldn't have."

I think my admonishment ironically had a positive effect on her. She smiled. It was dirty. It was mischievous. I assumed she thought I was still going to be rough with her.

I then led her by the hand up to her bedroom. "Undress me," I told her.

Her eyes lit up and she removed all my clothes. "Good, girl. Now lay back on the bed."

She still hadn't said a word but did as she was told. She rested her feet on the bed and spread her legs for me to see her glistening pussy. I chuckled and then slid up between her legs but only did so as a way to lay my body over hers and lean down to kiss her as her legs tried to wrap around me.

My cock was stiffening and it lay partially smashed between us, my shaft resting on her clit while my balls covered the rest of her sex. I tasted her mouth while I lazily kissed her, lightly nibbling her bottom lip, sucking on it occasionally, or sucking her tongue in between letting them play together. It was sensuous. It was intimate. It was romantic.

She kept trying to angle her hips in an effort to get my cock to slide down and line up with her entrance and I just kept thwarting her by pressing my body down firmer on hers. She got kind of pouty a few times but I just kept up the playful kissing.

Resting on my elbows, I'd use my fingers to lightly trace her jawline and then make circles up her cheeks and to her temples. Mixed in with light kisses, I'd dragged my fingers over her forehead and it all seemed to drive her crazy.

Once I was ready, I shifted my hips and then lined myself up and slipped into her. What followed was an hour of slow love making while we kissed and touched and ground our pelvises together. She did cum several times and it wasn't until the end when I finally started giving her a proper fuck. That was when she came for the third time and I finally lost it inside of her.

Wordlessly, I got up, dressed, and then said "goodnight, Emma." She still hadn't said a word as I made my way downstairs and left.

Rebecca knew of my plan, at least a little bit. She knew I was going to tease and not give her the same rough experience as last time but she didn't know to what extent Emma would be expecting the same treatment, nor did she know how she would take it when I didn't give it to her. By the time I was done relaying the details of the night's events, she was crying. I was a little concerned but then she told me how sweet that was and that I was doing right by her friend.

We had the same long, slow, intimate fuck like I had with Emma and while I did care for my wife's best friend, the love that poured out of me for my wife was much more intense.

I had no idea what the future held but if the past was any indication, I felt like a whole new world was ahead of us and it would only draw my wife and I closer.