All Comments on 'Trophy Mom'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost too much Sex

I know that is a funny comment for an erotica site. The length really wasn't too bad. It would have been nice to have a little more character development and build up to the sex, but that is a personal preference.

Well written. Definitely a favorite. You should consider adding a few thousand more words, and splitting the story into multi-parts. Maybe Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

I want chet to get lucky too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LONG STORIES WORK WELL FOR ME

The opening disclaimer talks about your longer works, but I read to enjoy and your stories are very enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

DTownsendDTownsendover 10 years ago
trophy mum review

This is a story that once started reading it I could not wait to get to the next page. A very good horny story. Oh to be able to buy the product. Well done look forward to the next one.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Now I wish my twins had

been Male, I love my girls though just so very hot thinking how much Twin boys would feel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
over lo ng is one thing

reduce to 8 chapters scenes are good but overly repetitious as a point of a long story well written and with character developement with audio may I draw attention to teaching carol here on literotica

your work is enjoyable just takes too long to develope into nxt scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If You Would Illustrate These

it might make it worth struggling through sixteen chapters!

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To: If you would illustrate these

I have found that the best illustrator is one's mind. Your mind can form the images to your desires. Years ago a study was done on young children--10 to 12 years old. They were asked about "seeing" when reading versus watching TV or hearing someone telling a story. The majority said they could "see" the images better from reading. I did put a warning that this was a long story. Why, I wonder, did you wade through it only to complain that it wasn't illustrated. Which, by the way, if I were an artist, or could afford to pay one, I would love to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

However, I feel that you should have split this into 3 or 4 chapters rather than 16 pages. I found myself quickly skimming through the story because of the length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Any chances of a sequel?

This story is very good in showing her internal struggle with having a incestous relationship with her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!HOT!HOT!

This needs a sixteen vote. Had to read over two days.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I dont usually comment on storys but i loved this story, i barley ever read every single game, it was well detailed and planned out. I always prefer having long 6+ pages on storys. Keep up the amazing storys! Faved story and author.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Wow! Quite the epic, novel length story.

I don't really know how many words there were in this fantastic erotic novel, and I can only guess it has to be well over one hundred thousand words. That in it's self is is a monumental amount of work, not counting the proof reading and editing, and it's free for us to read.

I just wanted to say thanks to Eroscott for all of his work on this fine story.

Gebob69Gebob69over 10 years ago
outstanding...one of the best

You have yet to disappointed me with any of your stories. This is one very hot story and it doesn't need a sequel. It covered all the emotional feelings one would have both good and bad. I'm only sorry that I can't give it anything higher then a 5. If I could I give it a score of 100 because its that good. You are truly one of the finest writers on this site and I am always looking for new stories from you.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
fantastic!!!

I've read this a little bit at a time over the past three days. I had to be careful reading it at work as I knew if I read too much, I'd end up walking back to my desk with a huge hardon. Great story. Unless you introduced a new character such as an aunt or Joan's friend Kathy, I don't know if a sequel would warranted. For those who want a quick stroke story, this won't be for you. If you appreciate a really hot story regardless of the length, then you'll love it. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot yes but monotonous

The first couple of couplings were pretty hot, okay, but then it became repetitive, monotonous, go a head, skip to the end, you won't miss a thing...

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Shares please.

I just want to put all my life savings into 'Aphrodite'.

Has to be worth a fortune.

That was a mind bender.

Fiction or no I was all a quiver.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To Oleguy

Glad you liked it. And yes, I would buy shares in it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alternate path

I was looking for Joan to exact revenge on Ex by drugging his trophy wife in the presence of the 2 sons. Or maybe with her in some fetish bar

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous and "Alternate Path"

She's having too much fun with her two sons to give a shit about her dickhead husband and his trophy wife. Besides revenge should be taken on the husband, should it not? He's the one who broke his vows to his wife. His new wife wouldn't be in the picture but for his infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is a first for me...

... but I have a response to so many of the comments before me that I feel compelled to do so this time.

-To "Almost too much Sex": I find I both agree and disagree with this comment- I too would have liked a little more background for these characters, but as for too much sex? In my opinion that's rubbish, I would have liked to see more, although I imagine that, coupled with more character development, would have taken this to about 20 Lit pages, which would lead to more people thinking they know better how to present this story than the author, and so on, and so on, so I'll end this thought here.

-This one will cover a few comments, as to "Please continue", "Any chance for a sequel", "Alternate Path" and Sex4Lf's "fantastic!!!"-Chet would be a poor addition to this equation, and completely out of character for Joan, she's too smart to "shit where she eats" and I feel she would get far less out of an encounter with "some guy" than she does with Eric and Ethan, because they all love each other. Plus, what little we do know about Chet tells me he's not smart enough to keep his mouth shut, so he would brag about having sex with Joan to anyone who would listen, and so on, etc. Actually, I think the minute Joan becomes interested in a man apart from Eric & Ethan, their little triangle is over and so is this storyline. Other women, on the other hand, willing to experiment with all three of them would be great in my opinion.

I would love to see a sequel to this story. Actually I could see this continuing for as long as the author has new ideas for the characters. I could see "Kolar Family Vacation", "Kolar Family Holidays" and so on. The only way I could see the ex's trophy wife coming in to the picture is with her coming to Joan looking for advice when she thinks he's cheating on her with his next conquest. That could lead to some interesting experiences, too.

Also, digdaddyrich's comment made me curious, so I did a copy/paste of the first page of this story-3554 words and one line over 6 pages in Word, so about 96 pages and 57000 words, if you're as curious as I was.

EroscottEroscottabout 10 years agoAuthor
Word Count

Way to go Anon. The word count I have for Trophy Mom is 57,164. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a thrilling and sensuous read!

Loved it and how you expressed yourself to us, your readers. Keep getting more daring and overt. Terrific Stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Raunchy

Enjoyed the raunchiness of the mother.

Really liked the scond coupling where the sons drug her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
further development

I have really enjoyed this. I think there is more story to tell, if you are careful. You don't want to pollute a beautiful story just because people ask for more. The idea of the trophy wife asking for advice is good. While upset at the realization that the 'ex' is cheating on her, you could have Eric and Ethan seduce her. Chet definitely does not need to be in the story anymore, as his purpose is served by now. Joan's friend Kathy is a possibility. Does Kathy have a son? Might Joan slip Kathy a Mickey spiked with Aphrodite before she heads home to her son? Just some thoughts, but it would be better to do nothing than to do something that would ruin this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any chance of extending this story and combining it with Patricia, Michael and Jake?

In a large orgy?

EroscottEroscottover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon:

I probably won't write a story of the two families having an orgy. I always write with a thought to that, when mentioning characters from a previous story, but I never get around to doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

As to the comments that the story was too long - I rather enjoyed all the little actions that made up the story. 'course, I'm also a bit of a speed reader, and get to the next copulation scene quickly.

It's only the second story of yours that I've read, but I'll be reading more. Lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot

a bit long

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Trophy Mom

I found the story hinged on the experimental drug that Joan took to test the drug out on herself. I found this premise to be unbelievable and did not like this story. The drug turned a loving mother of two sons into a slut who could not think of anything else but fucking her sons. Sorry, I did not like this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Again, Again, AGAIN.........

The only reason this story was long..... Not because of content or character, but because you repeated the same phrases CONSTANTLY ! I gave up after 5 pages...

I am not a writer nor do I pretend to be, but reading the exact thought or statement over and over is annoying. It doesn't add to any eroticism, it delutes it.

If you narrowed it down ,you would have a good story.

ComputerGuyComputerGuyabout 3 years ago
Long but worthy

Yes, the story runs long. But as this is a textual video, fast forward past ( scan) those parts that don't interest you,, and back up if you missed a key element. Some stories do not lend them self to a break in flow with multiple chapters. I felt & saw, the physical reactions and thoughts from the characters in this story, and appreciated the multiple levels of action and sensations from characters as they occurred. This is not a comic book, you have to unleash your imagination without visual aids.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 3 years ago

Now imagine her ex-husband jerking off watching the Hottest New Channel on Pornhub and not knowing he is watching his ex-wife and sons as he beats his cock raw, or his young wife is on her knees sucking him. And then he recognizes his old bedroom and gets so throbbing hard he has a Major Explosion of the best orgasm of his life as he realizes it IS his sons and ex-wife and as he cums he is sad as to missing out on her sweet pussy but is Now Addicted too their channel and watches it over and over again.

ADudeAboutTownADudeAboutTownover 2 years ago

Still on my Top 5 list since published on Lit. I REALLY wish I could find similar stories that delved a little deeper into BiCurious without flipping to out right gay anal fests... Guess I'm weird, looking for consensual drug use (mostly lol), MMF, erotic graphic wordplay, +-Incest, with males ok with fluid swap all around. Guess that's just too niche. Maybe I should have a go trying to write something. Anyway, thanks for one of my all time favorite stories!

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!, Novella.

Congratulations to you on writing and to your editor for publishing this excellent work. You have done a brilliant job of describing your characters and the action throughout the story, without it becoming repetitive. The plotline of a mother and her two some raised some interesting sociological questions, which you then answered beautifully for the majority of people, but probably not for Bible Belt America.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Far

Far too long and repetitive.Could have been told in eight pages maximum.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Liked the character development. Appreciated the mental, emotional and logical approach the mother took in analyzing incestuous relatonships. In real life, there is nothing wrong with mutually consensual incest between consenting adults. Finallhy, love has no boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you are one of the best writers on Literotica. Thank you for all your stories and special thanks to all the lovely ladies in River City.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous