All Comments on 'Trophy Slut Wife'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Alex54092Alex54092almost 7 years ago
NOT A TROPHY WIFE

She's just a "hot wife".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry......

Unable to understand why any self respecting man would be happy for his wife to behave like this, no really redeeming features in any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slut!

Is the variation of the statement here true that "once a slut, always a slut?".

There goes a real marriage with respect, love and fidelity.

Assholes

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't Understand

Why mostly all of these stories that have a person who was an athlete in college, had a knee injury and destroyed their potential pro career. With modern technology, most all athletes can come back from knee surgeries and play in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh boy, the real things here is the girl, the dumb loser would be the Trophy husband. Next story dump the loser in the second paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When a story uses too many derogatory words on women and too many times it is simply pure shit! That's exactly the rule here. Slut? Man, you don't have something better in your vocabulary of presumptive writer? You seem escaped from the fifties.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 7 years ago
Jack you are so lucky.

Jack you are so lucky you married Heather. She cucked you so bad, in a good way. I would love a slut wife like Heather.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
well gee

I take it that this is fiction? An erotic wet dream? Well, even if it isn't it was a fine story. Not really believable but hey, who am I to say. ignore the haters, keep up the good work.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long

Good story, but about 3 pages to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unreal

Call me stupid , but...trophy, slut, wife... can not be toghether in the same sentence. A slut wife will make things happened just like you write. A trophy wife or a slut wife will make the same things but without the husband. Maybe i imagine a trophy you can win alone, and never distroyed sharing with anyone. Yeah, was a nice story, but only a story. After a night like that a marriage is over, unless they have already sixty, and they are proud to have any kind of sex life. That's why i sad: Unreal, like the tornament, lol.

P.S. Excuse my poor english, is not my native language.

mihalkaghitza@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a trophy wife!!!! A slut, yes, but not a trophy wife!

The Dictionary.com definition of "trophy wife": the young, often second, wife of a rich middle-aged man.

We use language to communicate. We have certain norms and agreed-to conditions in using language. One of these is the definition of a word. I can call my furry house pet with a wet nose, a wagging tail, and which barks and growls at the mailman's approach to my door; a "cat", all I want, but that will not make my dog a cat.

Similarly, you can call this slut a "trophy wife" all you want, but that doesn't change the definition of a trophy wife! She's a slut, and he's a cuckold and a fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Played

Your slut wife told you she liked to play men. She played you like a fish on her hook! You are now a cuckold times six. She will continue to play you and cuckold you through out your marriage to her. Trophy Slut she is, trophy wife no fucking way!

tizwickytizwickyalmost 6 years ago
Great prequil to The 3 Part series “Secret Desires”

Really good tie in to chapter 3 of “Secret Desires” .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty good

Overall storyline made my dick hard . It was great other than the constant use of condoms. I let my wife be a regular centerpiece in gangbangs but we preferred them bareback

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Poor

If a guy hasn't already decided to share his wife; he would cancel the football party when he found out THAT DAY that all 3 had fucked her in one night. The story went stupid(er) on page 2 when "It was obvious that each was trying to figure out who knew what." On page 3, "By halftime, everyone had at least two beers each." What kind of wuss football players were they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Probably one of the best stories in this section and would love to read a sequel to this story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

More a trophy whore than anything else.

bikeymoybikeymoyalmost 3 years ago

Well done! It was nicely written and edited pretty well. I really liked how her true colors methodically re-emerged, and that Jack was OK with it... a nice dick hardening win-win! Thanks.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

GREAT story! And it got me to thinking, that while most husbands would never allow their super sexy wife to be fucked by his friends, in this one case, it makes sense. Heather was always a slut, and while she agreed not to screw others after being married, how long could that continue?

Her desire to be a slut could never be completely silenced. Any marriage has a rocky period or two, and it would be logical that she would cheat, being the super slut she was and is. Instead, the hubby gives her what she wants, gets to fuck her hot friend and start something on-going there, and she loves it and loves him even more.

There is no cheating, they remain in control over who-when-what for sexual encounters. He gets to watch and play as well.

Since Heather is a true slut anyway, and he knew it before they married, letting her taste it again and play under a controlled scene is actually fucking brilliant. Sure, it was her idea with Andrea's help, but it was his final decision, which he gave without any pressure, so he was as much of a winner as she was.

It's always good for everyone to get what they want.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are headed down the waterfall called cheating and divorce. Since she's already having sex with others, and already changing the rules, it's not a large step. If he was smart, he would have never married her. She is already evaluating his skills in comparison to others, so what happens when he has a serious health issue or he has to travel substantially for work? She's gone and he's walking dead.

wendy53wendy53over 1 year ago

I was a Trophy Wife at a party where there was just teen guys. And I was the only woman invited.😊😊

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow…the ultimate football party…bet that spreads through the neighborhood!

Could I trust myself or my wife to follow their lead.

Quite an adventuresome romp!

Thanks for that!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Fabulous ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dick_hardendick_harden10 months ago

I agree that she's obviously not a trophy wife; she's just a slut. But i enjoyed the story, as fantastical as it is, except for the condoms. No, no, no. If you're going to do this gangbang orgy thing, do it properly, with loads of semen all over their cunts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.