Trophy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By halftime, everyone had at least two beers each, and they were getting more rowdy. The sexual innuendo was a constant chatter. Heather was involved in all of this, often sitting close to someone, wiggling her bottom against them. After her last exit to the kitchen, I excused myself to the kitchen to check on Heather.

"Honey, are you OK?" I asked. I was concerned that she was getting drunk and may lose control.

She turned and looked at me. She was dead sober. "I'm doing fine. Everything is totally under control. I think this is going exactly as planned. You'll love the second half."

"How? What? You've had two beers already." I stammered.

"Hardly a drop, but they don't know that." She raised her bottle to her lips, tilted it upwards and appeared to chug a good amount. I could see her swallowing. She placed the bottle down and smiled at me again. "That bottle is still full." She then poured about a third of the beer down the drain. "It's a skill I learned as a cheerleader. Appear to be drinking. Act as if drinking. But staying sober and in control at all times. Frequent trips to the kitchen help make my beer disappear."

I was stunned. She really knew how to act as if she was getting drunk. But she was in total control.

"By the fourth quarter, they will all be very drunk. They may have to stay tonight to sleep it off. But in the fourth quarter the fun really begins. Things will get bawdy. Their hands will be all over me. I will kiss them and probably feel their hard cocks in their pants. It's going to get wild, but have no fear. I will be in control. Now grab that tray of food and take it in there. I'll be in soon with more beer."

She gave me a quick kiss and then patted my butt to send me on my way. I felt that the curtains had been lifted again and I was watching the master puppeteer at work.

Soon after I put down the food and took my seat, a 'drunk' Heather entered the room with more beer for everyone, including another for herself.

"Who wants more beer?" she cried out.

Everyone's hand was raised. Heather went one by one to deliver the beers. For Adam, Sam, and me, she demanded a kiss before handing over a beer. We all eagerly paid that price.

The last beer went to Blake, but as she leaned over for a kiss, she tumbled into his lap. I watched as she wiggled her butt over his cock.

"A kiss for a beer." she told Blake who was eager to comply. She pressed the kiss longer than the previous kisses, and was pressing her large boobs into his chest. When she tried to rise out of his lap, she somehow stumbled, twisted and fell back into him, her ass pressed into his face.

"Oops. Sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?" she said while holding the position a bit longer before disengaging his face. I noticed she winked at me as she separated from him. And Blake had the biggest shit-eating grin I've ever seen.

Before the end of the third quarter, Heather delivered another round of beers. She was stumbling and her words were slurred. But I knew it was all an act. Starting with Adam, she sat sidesaddle on his lap, her arms around his neck, kissing on him while grinding her covered ass into his covered cock.

"Do you want to feel my boob?" she asked a stunned Adam. She took his hand and pressed it against her chest. Once he got into the swing of the moment and began groping her, she tossed back her head, laughed out loud, and then jumped up saying "Who else wants a beer?"

She repeated a similar performance for Blake, Sam, and then me. I was loving it all.

Finally back on her own feet, her own beer in hand, Heather darted off towards the bathroom saying, "Too much beer for me. I gotta pee."

We all had a good laugh. I could also see each of the others adjusting their cocks in their pants. Heather had ramped up the game and was 'scoring' big points.

"Fuck she is naughty." exclaimed Blake.

"You let her do this shit?" asked Adam in disbelief.

Sam just stared in a drunk stupor, a smile on his face.

I responded "Heather and I decided to let our hair down and hope that everyone has a good time. Is everyone having a good time?" They all nodded or waved a hand a hand aimlessly. "So she kissed some of our best friends. She kissed all of you before." They all nodded and mumbled in agreement. "I told her she couldn't fuck anyone today. She hasn't done that, has she?" Everyone shook their heads no. "Then let the party continue." We all raised our bottles in yet another toast and consumed more beer.

Late in the ball game Heather reentered the room, walked up in front of the TV staring at the screen.

"Who's scored more?" She demanded to know.

Actually the game had become a blowout and had lost our interest. When she learned that, she turned to face everyone and announced, "I guess I have to provide the entertainment. Honey, turn up the music."

I knew in advance this might be happening, so I had the remote in hand and switched the audio to some club dance music. Heather is a fabulous dancer and she immediately began gyrating to the music. The guys went crazy, hooting, hollering, and slapping their legs. Heather danced for the group, showing her moves and her luscious curves, everything still covered by her skimpy clothing. Her high leg kick and hold, her cheer leading specialty where she would stand on one leg and hold her other foot over her head, straining the fabric of her shorts, was very popular. She gave each of us a lap dance, more kisses, and more groping of her tits and ass. She appeared to be quite drunk and very much into the performance. All the guys believed all of it.

Lastly she returned to the center of the room and began what appeared to be a strip tease. Slowly to the music she moved as she pulled up the hem of her top to just below her tits. She suddenly froze and turned towards me.

"Oops, you told me not to show anything, didn't you?"

Before I could respond, she turned to the others and asked out loud "Who wants to see my boobies?"

Blake, Sam, and Adam all shouted in the affirmative. Heather stepped closer to the three, quickly pulled up her top and flashed all of them. This made the guys shout even louder.

Heather glanced at me in a silent request for forgiveness, and pulled her top back down.

"More! We want to see more!" went up a chorus of cheers from the guys.

"I'm in trouble enough. Gotta go." she announced and then ran out of the room, up to our bedroom. They guys all groaned as the show , and their fun, was over.

The football game was also over. I don't recall the final score, but I know that in our media room, Heather had scored all the points.

It was time for the guys to leave. Blake pulled out his phone and requested Uber to pick up three and return them home.

As soon as the guys were gone, I ran up the stairs. Upon entering our bedroom I was hit with strong inputs to three of my senses.

First, Vision. Heather was on the bed, completely naked. The bed covers had been pulled back, and she was on her spread knees, her ass up in the air facing towards me, her head down on the mattress.

Second, Smell. - I could smell her. More specifically I could smell the strong aroma of her very wet pussy. My cock immediately started throbbing. Like a dog in heat, I quickly became ready.

Third, Hearing. - I could clearly hear the unmistakable sound of her Hitachi wand buzzing as she pressed it against her clit. Heather was moaning from a tremendous need for sexual relief.

As I walked into the room, I stripped off my clothes as quickly as I could. Heather turned her head towards me and commanded, "Fuck the living daylights out of me, NOW! Or I will call back one of your friends to do the job instead."

She didn't need to ask, as within seconds I was on the bed, my cock hard as a steel pipe. Lining up behind her I didn't pause. I plunged my cock fully into her waiting and ready cunt.

"YES! FUCK ME JACK!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I was concerned the neighbors heard that one.

I grabbed her by the hips and began slamming into her as fast, as hard, and as deep as I could. I could feel my balls slapping against the buzzing head of the Hitachi wand still pressed against her clit. We had done this combo before and I knew she was heading for an extremely intense orgasm. I had better strap myself in for quite a ride.

"Oh Jack, Yes, Yes, Yes. You know what I want. Give it to me babe. Yes, Yes. Harder, Harder, Deeper, Deeper." She just kept the commands coming and I used every amount of strength I could muster to fuck my wife as hard as I could.

A minute went by. Another minute went by. And we were still fucking as hard as we could. Sweat quickly covered our bodies. I pulled her hair back off of her neck and shoulders. It was soaked and becoming a mess. Neither of us cared about that. Her labored breathing became quicker, a sign of her orgasm being close. In just a few years together, I was adept at reading the signs from her body. I knew what she needed. And I knew what she wanted.

Then suddenly her orgasm hit. She screamed bloody murder, an incoherent set of sounds. Her cunt spasmed around my cock, but I knew not to stop, or even slow up. Her body locked in place and for a moment she stopped breathing. Then she took a gasp of air.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she said as her body began to tremble uncontrollably. This is where the ride gets bumpy and I knew to just bury my cock deep and leave it there as I held on to her hips with all my might. She dropped the Hitachi away from her clit.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" she kept repeating as she lost all control of her body and it's movements. Her arms and legs gave way and she smashed flat onto the bed. I fell on top of her, still buried deep inside. Somehow I held back my own orgasm. My cock throbbed and her cunt was still clenching it.

We laid there for minutes as her orgasm slowly subsided. Then with a great sigh, her body let go and fell completely limp. The trembles stopped. Her body was like a mass of Jello. She was taking slow, deliberate, deep breaths.

"Thank you Jack. I owe you one." She said. I didn't immediately understand the 'I owe you' part until I realized she was fast asleep.

I pulled out of her and laid next to her for several minutes. I then got up and went to the kitchen to fetch two bottles of water. Returning to our bedroom, I place one bottle on her nightstand and I drank most of my bottle. I sat there and thought about the night and what she had done. I knew we would have an interesting conversation the next day. I pulled a sheet over us and turned out the light.

We slept until late the next morning.

- - - - -

The next day we did talk quite a bit about the events of the previous day. I was in awe of her abilities to control the activities of four horny, mostly drunk men for nearly four hours. Her skill at faking the guzzling of beer from a bottle, acting drunk and slutty, while all the time being stone cold sober and in control of every action, every touch, every response.

From her point of view it went very well. She teased, she played, she got the three guys very horny and held them off with actually little effort. Her tit flash at the end was actually a bonus for them because they were so easy to control. She hoped I wasn't mad about that, and I wasn't. Technically it was within the boundaries we set. She never actually removed her top or any other piece of clothing. And she had no sex with anyone other than me.

We graded our efforts at least a B+. She had hoped to get them more aroused, more sexually aggressive before shutting them down. And while she became aroused enough to spot her shorts, no one noticed.

- - - - -

Having guys over on Saturday afternoons to watch college football, and to watch my trophy wife, became a regular thing at our house. As word spread about the extra activities, more people were quick to accept our invitation. We kept the size of the group between four and six guests. Blake was the only regular, the others came some weeks and not others for various reasons. Each week Heather would tell me which guys she'd had sex with and what the circumstances were. Some of our guests had never been with her at all. They became some of the best players of Heather's game as she sexually teased them.

And I am fairly certain that no one ever knew that she wasn't really drinking, and wasn't really drunk. She acted the role so very well.

Blake always played the game very well. He understood the boundaries. He would persist in pushing the limits, but not in a way that Heather couldn't make him stop. I think he really enjoyed the game each week and almost became a spectator like I was to how Heather manipulated all the men.

- - - - -

About half way through the season, the game changed. Heather had come to me in the middle of the week and asked a simple, but not so simple question;

"What is the definition of sex?" She asked.

"Well, sex is sex. You know." I answered too casually and too quickly.

"Is my grinding my covered ass on their covered cock considered sex?"

"Well no. We've allowed that from the start."

"Is allowing them to grope my tits and ass while covered considered sex?"

Again I said that was allowed.

"I think we can agree that a man's cock in your pussy is sex." I stated, again too quickly.

"If I touch their cock, pull it out of their pants and play with it, is that sex?"

I now understood where this might be going. She wanted to change the boundaries. I replied to her, "Do you want me to allow that?"

"Would you be comfortable if I did that during one of our game watching parties?" She answered my question with a question.

I had to think about that for a while. I suppose it couldn't really hurt as it would be in front of others including myself. It wouldn't be a private moment with another man.

"I think I could be okay with that."

"What if I removed my top and they played with my naked breasts and nipples, maybe even sucking and licking them? Is that sex?"

"It is sexual." I observed. "I suspect you would be sexually aroused. I think you would like that, wouldn't you?"

"The question is would you be okay with me being pleasured this way by another man?" Heather was again direct and to the point.

I had to think about this for a while. This was pushing my boundary.

"Heather, I honestly have mixed feelings about this. I'm not sure how I would feel watching another man play with you sexually. I also suppose it would be very hot to watch. May I suggest that we allow this for a few weeks, and I think I will then be able to say whether having someone else suck your tits is over the limits.

"Thank you Honey! I love you so!" she exclaimed as she threw her arms around me, pressed her big tits into my chest, and gave me a passionate kiss.

- - - - -

As a result of that discussion, our Saturday afternoon football watching parties became a bit more erotic. It didn't happen all at once. Heather controlled when the new boundaries were being pushed. She wanted this to appear to our guests as a slow, natural progression. But she was always in control of the limits.

She did make changes in her attire. The tight T-top was replaced with a cropped t-shirt that barely covered the bottom of her breasts. Her tits were easily accessible, and easily uncovered by sliding a hand underneath the open bottom of the short shirt. The hot pants were replaced with a very short pleated flare skirt that barely covered her crotch and only covered her ass when she stood straight upright. Bending over revealed a good amount of her luscious ass. I insisted she wear panties, so she wore a small sheer thong which left very little to the imagination. But technically her pussy and ass hole were covered. And she no longer played the role of a drunk slut. She drank very little and just played a sexy, erotic hostess.

As our football watching parties became wilder, I had guys asking if they could come over. Heather and I had kept the number limited to six each week, and we decided to keep it that way. It was a manageable sized group and everyone had a good time. We felt that if there were more guys than that, the time she spent with each one would be too limited.

With the new boundaries as to what she could do, Heather began her direct, physical teasing earlier in the game; sitting on laps, kissing on the guys, and shoving her tits into their faces. Whenever she felt a hard cock under her ass, she would exclaim "What do we have here?", move aside and grope the obvious bulge in his pants. Then for the first time, she unzipped Blake's pants and pulled out his cock to admire and play with it. That triggered a lot of whoops and hollers from all the guys. She played and tortured Blake's cock and then left him wanting as she moved on to play with someone else. Not every male received such attention, but often three or four had their cock's exposed and in her hand at one time or another during a game.

Heather also started doing her dance routine at halftime, instead of at the end of the game. The short flare skirt was a big visual, as she frequently flashed her ass or even her skimpily covered pussy to the guys. She allowed them to grope her ass, but she firmly resisted any attempts to feel her pussy. I felt better that she did enforce the boundaries we established.

Her halftime dance would end with her pulling off her top, leaving her perfect DD's fully exposed for the rest of the game. She had great fun pressing her tits into a guy's face and letting him lick and suck on her nipples.

I found that I was somehow comfortable with the men playing so sexually with her. Maybe not showing her pussy, or allowing them to touch her there was my comfort limit. I got a thrill watching her perform and drive the guys wild. Heather and I knew they all wanted to fuck her, many had done so back in college. But now I would be the only one having that pleasure.

And after each football games, after all the guys had left, I would have the best sex ever with my wife. The thrill of being an exhibitionist and a play toy for the guys made her extremely horny. No foreplay was needed, nor wanted. She always wanted me to fuck her as quickly as possible, and as many times as possible, until we both fell asleep exhausted by sex.

The temporary rules, the relaxed boundaries, became permanent.

Life was good. Very good.

- - - - -

In December, the college football regular season came to a close. After the weekend of the conference championships, it would be difficult to have a game watching party each week. My friends asked that we host Sunday NFL games. They wanted the naughty good times to continue. I told them we would consider that, but there was no commitment to hosting for those games. For college football, we would host a game watching party for one of the early bowl games, and then skip the weekend of Christmas.

Our final Saturday game watching party would be at the end of December and would also be the day of the national championship semi-finals, two critically important games in one day. All season we had kept our parties to one featured afternoon game, but I was beginning to think about having a double header game watching party. I discussed this with Heather.

She thought about it for a moment. "I'm not sure if I could last. I get so fucking horny. Maybe if you fuck me between games, I'll be okay. Otherwise, I am likely to be fucking one of more of the guys."

"I'll have to consider those options. We have a couple of weeks to decide." was my reply. It was an indecisive answer, and would leave her wondering what I was really thinking. Actually, I wasn't sure myself.

This indecision came into better focus when I got a call at work the next day. Alexa, Heather's once a month female lover, wanted to meet me for lunch. I had lunch time available that day, so we agreed to meet. I had known Alexa while in college, and I was fully aware of her activities with Heather, but Alexa and I hadn't actually seen each other the past couple of years.