Trophy Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,089 Followers

Heather and Alexa had a plan to 'pump up' their audience before they started their dance. They came out with buckets of cold beer which they set on the floor. Heather sat down between Adam and Sam while Alexa sat between Chad and Vince. The guys were quickly hands-on-tits while the girls had a hand in lap of both guys. As if on some predetermined cue, each began to unzip and unfasten the guys pants and pull out their cocks. In previous parties, Heather had pulled out a cock, played with it, and then put it back. This time it was a bit different as there were suddenly four cocks out at once.

The girls played with the cocks stroking them and running a finger over the head to smear the leaking pre-cum. All these guys could do is lean back and enjoy. Blake and Mark were waiting their turns. It didn't take long before Heather moved between those two, pulled out their cocks and gave them similar attention.

What caught me by surprise was that Alexa came to me, unfastened my pants and pulled out my cock. I hadn't been part of previous cock exposures in our parties. But I wasn't complaining at the attention.

The girls moved quickly back and forth between the guys, stroking their cocks to get them aroused. I was aware that the game on TV had ended. Maybe I was the only one to notice. Alexa asked that I put on the music. She had given me songs on USB drive to play for their dance routine, but I didn't really check the names of the tunes. Alexa only insisted I play them in sequence.

As the music started, Heather and Alexa moved to the center of the room and began to dance. All the guys cheered that the dance had started. I noticed that no one put their cock back into their pants, something that happened at our previous parties. But this party was different, so I rolled with the changes.

The first few numbers I would describe as club dance music. Heather and Alexa moved sensually, playing to the guys, and occasionally to each other. Buy the third song, the girls were focused more on one another, kissing, touching, rubbing into each other. The guys loved this. I saw a few of them holding their cocks, keeping themselves hard.

The fourth number was a strippers number, which took me a bit by surprise. Judging by the glace from Heather towards Alexa, it surprised Heather as well. Alexa began by unfastening her platform heels and removing those. Heather was playing along and mirrored what Alexa did.

Next they both slowly and sensually removed their tops, fully exposing their breasts. Alexa and Heather continued their sexy sensual dance. As to be expected, all the guys went crazy with whoops, hollers, and calls to "take it all off".

Suddenly Alexa stopped, face the guys, raised her hands and shrugged as if to say "Why not?". As the striptease music continued Alexa began to unfasten and remove her short skirt. The guys cheered again.

Heather stared at her friend, then quickly stared at me, for guidance or approval I assumed. I simply smiled and nodded my head in approval. She quickly followed suit and began to seductively remove her skirt. All the guys cheered, whistled, and clapped their hands.

Soon Heather and Alexa were dress in only small thongs. Alexa led the dancing and Heather followed. Sometimes they were dancing to the guys, and sometimes they were bumping and grinding on each other. Occasionally they kissed on the lips, or on the other's nipples. Often their hands were caressing the bare flesh of the other. It was all very erotic.

The guys were really going crazy now. Blake, Sam and Vince had pulled off their shirts. Chad had removed his shirt and was pulling off his pants and boxers.

My initial thought at these developments was that the party was getting out of hand. We had never gone this far. But then I remembered what Alexa had said, and I thought this was exactly what she, and likely Heather, wanted. It was still under their control. I decided to play along, as this could be a whole lot of fun. But I watched Heather for any sign of concern. If she looked scared or panicked, I would be ready to pull her out to safety.

Again the chant went up "Take it all off! Take it all off! Take it all off!"

Without much hesitation, both girls stripped out of their thongs. They both stood naked before all the guys who applauded their beautiful bodies. I knew Heather was completely bare down below. I could see that Alexa had a thin landing strip, but otherwise her pussy was completely smooth.

The guys had continued their chant "Take it all off" even as the girls had stripped off their last article of clothing. Heather and Alexa then began their own chant of "Take it off! Take it off! Take it ALL OFF!" back at the guys as they danced naked in front of them, swinging their thongs over their heads.

All of the guys, including myself, were now stripping off all our clothes. The girls were definitely feeding off of the response by the guys. Alexa pulled the naked Chad by his cock into a dance with her. She danced with him for a while, even bumping their naked hips together. Then she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

The mood of the room quickly changed. I could see that every male had raised their party expectations from being a spectator of naked women, to participating in sexual activities. All the cocks in the room became erect.

They formed a circle around Chad and Alexa to watch and urge them on. Many were stroking their dicks.

"Look how she sucks that cock." said one.

"A cock sucking pro!" said another.

"I can't wait until one of them sucks my cock." said yet another.

Heather rushed to me. I didn't detect panic or fear in her. Instead I sensed lust and wanting approval.

"No limits tonight." I told her.

"No limits? None?" she asked to clarify.

"Absolutely none. Do whatever you like tonight, honey. You've earned this."

"But, but we're not ready for this."

I pulled out the basket of condoms and showed it to her. "Alexa hopes this is enough." I expected that it was. There appeared to be several dozen individual wrapped condoms in the basket.

Heather gave me a quick hug and a passionate kiss. Then she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. I was in heaven.

The others noticed our activities and the circle opened up to include both girls sucking cock. Alexa had pulled off Chad, saw what Heather was doing, looked at me and smiled with a wink. Then she moved over a bit and began sucking Adam's cock.

Heather was still sucking my cock when Alexa moved from Adam over to Blake's cock. The others started grumbling that I shouldn't monopolize my wife as I had access to her talents all the time. Heather apparently heard that comment. She looked up at me, my cock still in her mouth. I smiled and nodded my head at Mark who was standing next to me. Heather pulled off my cock, kissed the head quickly, smiled at me and moved over to service Mark's cock.

It felt a bit strange watching her suck another's man's cock, but I was also full of pride about my trophy wife, my trophy slut wife that everyone wanted.

What happened next ramped up the sexual arousal of the group even more. Alexa reached over to the basket, took a condom, opened it and rolled it onto Blake's impressive cock. All the other guys knew what this meant, Alexa and Blake would be having sex.

Alexa guided Blake back onto one of the recliner sections, caused it to recline back, and then she straddled Blake lowering her wet pussy onto his hard cock. As she began pumping up and down, the other fellows were cheering and applauding.

Heather had moved over and was now sucking Sam's cock. She was aware that Alexa had mounted Blake and was fucking him. She pulled back from Sam's cock and looked up into his eyes as if asking a question. He grinned and nodded his head. Heather picked up a condom, opened it, and rolled it onto Sam's cock.

Heather then rose to her feet, turned her backside to Sam, leaned over the ottoman, and spread her legs. Sam moved behind Heather. He paused and looked at me. I gave him a thumbs up. Sam grinned and then pumped his cock into Heather's pussy. Again, watching her in a sexual act with another man felt strange, but also highly erotic.

The other four guys were cheering, chanting, and generally going wild.

Alexa was still riding Blake when she became aware that Heather and Sam were also having sex. She looked over her shoulder at Heather and winked at her. Then she looked at me, smiled and winked again. Alexa began riding Blake harder and soon we were aware that Blake was having an orgasm. He thrust up his hips into Alexa and let out a cry. "Oh Fuck!". There were more whoops and hollers from the other guys who were now picking up condoms themselves, in expectations that they would be getting some of the action.

Alexa rolled off of Blake and sat in the next seat over. She was slouched down, her ass on the front edge of the seat and her legs were splayed open, displaying her sloppy aroused pussy.

"Who's next?" Alexa asked. Vince was waiting and the closest to her. He dropped to his knees between her legs and lined up his sheathed cock to her opening.

Blake rolled the other way to get out of the way. As he stood, he looked puzzled about how to dispose of the used condom. I spoke up.

"Guys." I was addressing everyone. "You can use the hall bathroom to clean up. Toss the used condoms in the trash can in there."

Blake nodded at me and headed off towards that bathroom. I could see Vince fucking Alexa, but I was more interested in Sam and my wife. They were going at it hot and heavy. Sam had a firm grip on her hips as he plunged his cock into her pussy, again, and again, and again. It appeared that Sam and Heather were greatly enjoying the fuck. Watching my wife enjoying sex with another man was so erotic. My own cock was hard and twitching.

I noticed that the other three who were waiting their turn, Adam, Mark, and Chad, also had hard cocks which they were slowing stroking to maintain their erections. All three had already put a condom on their cocks. Yep, they were ready for action.

Sam and Heather both cried out as they shared their orgasms together. I watched with interest as Heather enjoyed her orgasm given by another man. The voyeur in me was loving it. As their orgasms subsided, Sam pulled his softening cock out of Heather's wet pussy, thanked her, and stumbled off to the bathroom.

Adam stepped forward, his hard cock twitching, as he assumed he had next with my wife. Heather turned and looked at him and smiled. She then resumed the bent over position, spread her legs, and wiggled her cute ass at him. She was ready and willing. Adam stepped up behind her and slowing inserted his cock into her vagina using short strokes.

Blake returned from the bathroom. He opened a beer from the ice bucket and drank it as he took a seat at the far end of the curved sectional sofa and watched the action. I wondered how soon he would recover, and get in line to fuck Heather.

I watched as Adam fucked my wife from behind. He didn't stand a chance of lasting very long, and indeed he didn't. After he blew his load, and pulled out his cock, Heather slumped onto the ottoman. Maybe standing wasn't going to be the best way to have sex with several guys. Adam headed towards the bathroom.

Alexa had finished Vince, and already had Mark between her legs, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy as she continued to lay on the edge of the sofa. That left just Chad and I as the ones who hadn't yet fucked anyone.

After a short rest, Heather appeared ready for another cock. 'Two down, five to go.' I thought to myself. The ottoman had been pushed up against the sofa. Heather rolled over onto her back and lay on the ottoman, her feet on the floor and her head was on the edge of the sofa. I backed away from Heather and Chad was more than willing to step up. He dropped to his knees between her splayed legs and slid his cock into my wife.

This was all still weird to watch and fully accept. I took a quick trip to the kitchen and returned with bottles of water for the girls. Standing behind Chad I showed the bottled water to Heather and then set it on the floor next to her foot. She mouthed her reply 'Thank you', as Chad continued to fuck her. Once again it was a surreal interaction with my wife while she was actively fucking another man. I was still trying to get adjusted to this.

It didn't take long for Alexa to be finished with Mark. I took a seat on the recliner between where Heather was fucking Chad, and where Alexa was. My cock was erect again, and I had sheathed it with a condom.

"Climb aboard." I invited Alexa to ride my cock.

Alexa looked at me, and then looked at my wife just on the other side of me. I suppose Alexa also was concerned about fucking me right next to my wife, her sometimes lover. Heather was also watching this non-verbal interaction, but gave no indication if she had a problem with us all having sex with different partners in such close proximity.

"Whatever the fuck?" Alexa laughed as she swung her leg over me and mounted my cock. Heather and I laughed with her. Chad appeared to be the one feeling weird about the situation. He just wanted to keep fucking Heather.

Since my engagement to Heather nearly two years earlier, I had been faithful to my wife and hadn't had sex with another woman. Now having sex with Alexa was really nice. She had the right moves while controlling our intercourse. She was very beautiful, and I liked holding her tits, even if they were a bit smaller than my wife's. It appeared that Alexa was also enjoying having sex with me. I don't think either of us was in a rush to be finished and to move on to the next fuck.

I remembered back to the night I proposed marriage to Heather. She told me about her relationship with Alexa, and how she wanted the three of us to share a 3-way. Heather said that Alexa wasn't going to have sex with me, as I would be married to Heather. But here we were, Alexa fucking me while Heather was next to us fucking Chad. Maybe this was the icebreaker we needed.

Chad finally came inside my wife, or inside the condom that was inside my wife. He pulled out, stood up, and headed for the hall bathroom. Heather also rose and said she need to go pee. She appeared headed for upstairs, likely our master bath. But she was already walking a bit funny, after only three fucks.

"Heather has always said you are a great fuck." I started a conversation with Alexa, hoping that others couldn't hear. I didn't want to expose their secret relationship. "I agree with her assessment. And I agree that we should try a threesome sometime."

"This does feel really good." Alexa replied. "I always thought it would be too weird, but maybe not. After all, if we can do an orgy together, then why not just the three of us?"

I was squeezing her tits as she picked up the pace on my cock. We did manage to have our climaxes almost at the same time. Close enough. She laid down on me and I held her for a while. Then she got up to use our bathroom. I also got up to visit the hall bathroom. I deposited my used condom into the trash can that already had several used condoms.

If each of the girls intended to fuck every guy at least once, we were about half way through. I figured that each guy had fucked one of the girls, but not both. Some guys appeared to be recharged and ready to go. Others were just relaxing and drinking a beer. Few, if any, were watching the game on TV. I brought out some more cold beers and removed the empty beer bottles. It struck me that everyone appeared so comfortable around each other, fully naked, and having sex with one female or another. Surreal.

The two ladies returned and appeared a bit refreshed.

"Who haven't I fucked?" Asked Alexa, being very upfront about the activities. She was immediately confronted by Sam and Adam, choosing to take Sam first as he already had a condom on his erect cock. Alexa resumed her reclined position and had the guys one-by-one kneel between her legs to fuck her.

Heather choose to go straight for Blake, at the far end of the sofa to give him a ride.

"You'll need this." she said as she tossed him a condom. Realizing he wasn't fully erect, Heather wrapped her mouth around his cock and began sucking on him while she fondled his balls. Soon he was sufficiently hard and she rolled the condom onto him. Sitting upright, she straddled him and then slowly lowered herself on his rod.

And so the rest of the pairings began. Alexa preferred the bottom position and was fucked by Sam, Adam, and Chad. When Heather was finished with Blake she returned to a position laying on her back, feet on the floor while she was fucked by Vince, and Mark. The one pairing that didn't happen was Heather with me. We decided we would catch up another time.

After the first round was finished, some of the guys were done, mostly due to the amount of beer consumed. All the guys, except myself, had fucked both of the girls. But the girls wanted more. Alexa had been fucked seven times, once by each of the seven guys, and decided she want to take that number to ten. She found that Vince, Mark, and I were willing to help her.

Heather also wanted more. Sam and Chad fucked her again, but neither lasted long. Heather wanted Blake for another ride. He was more than willing and they fucked for a long, long time. I didn't feel threatened by that, and I don't know if Blake was trying to harm our marriage. I assumed that he just liked fucking her as much as I did.

And so it was that the last two pairs fucking were Heather riding Blake, and I was riding Alexa. It did appear that we became competitive, everyone fucking as hard as they were able, as long as they were able. I could see that all four of us were sweating, moaning, groaning, and sometimes gasping for air. Blake was the first to climax, possibly because he and Heather started before Alexa and I started. Blake was able to hold on long enough to bring Heather to a fabulous orgasm. Soon thereafter, Alexa and I climaxed together, again. When it was all done, we were all exhausted.

Alexa had one final word for me before I pulled out of her sodden, well used pussy. "We do fit together well. We need to get together again sometime." I assumed that she would include Heather in those plans.

The other five guys were just lounging around, barely paying attention to the last couples having sex. Some had even put their clothes back on. The others just took a seat while still naked, and drank a beer. When the last fuck had finished, it was obvious that all the men and both the women were sexually satiated. Both girls appeared wrecked.

I help Heather over to a chair and held her in my lap. She was exhausted, thoroughly fucked, but very happy. I had never seen her like this, or anything close to this combination of physical exhaustion and sexual contentment. She was truly 'fucked out'.

I also realized that the second football game was over.

"Who won the game?" I asked.

"We did." was the response from one of the guys. I wasn't sure how to interpret that, but I thought I knew what he meant.

Eventually all the other guys got dressed and left. To a man, they all said it was the best fucking football watching party ever. And no one could wait until the next season. Some tried to convince Heather and I to host NFL playoff watching parties, but no commitments were made to do so.

Heather and I offered for Alexa to stay the night. She was in no shape to drive home. I carried her up to our guest bedroom and tucked her into bed. I also brought two bottles of water, along with several aspirin, and placed them on the nightstand. She was asleep before I closed the door on my way out.

Likewise I carried Heather up to our bedroom and tucked her into bed. Then I slipped in next to her and we both fell asleep.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,089 Followers